Far Future Fembot: Darlene
Chapter 44: A Most Unexpected Revelation

Copyright© 2005 by DB_Story

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 44: A Most Unexpected Revelation - You met Darlene in "Far Future Fembot". Now here's the story from her point of view about love that effortlessly spans lifetimes.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Robot   Tear Jerker   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Thoughts

Anna told me afterwards that she and Misty had sealed their agreement with a sexual encounter before coming back downstairs to present it to the rest of the House. I was hardly surprised. We learn a lot about our partners during sex, and apparently humans specializing in this area are similarly capable. There's an honesty to sex done right that cannot be denied.

"Misty," Anna told me, "is an excellent sexual partner. Her body is as sensitive as a fine instrument. She is a complete joy to be with."

And then Anna explained how as part of creating her church, sexual liaisons played a crucial role in bonding on some issues. Given that we're intended to be sexual creatures, this didn't surprise me.


Anna's almost command to me to update my mind now has been misconstrued by many since who have learned of this incident as an imposition of her fears onto me. She wouldn't trust the process until I'd gone through it as a guinea pig first. Of course, it was nothing like that at all.

Logically Anna and I are effectively the same age. My POH is lower than hers by several tens of thousands of hours due to her being activated before I was, plus the period after the failure of our first whorehouse experiences and before she rescued me. There were also the months at the House when I was shutdown awaiting her earning enough money to pay for my necessary repairs after Samuel's death when I had arrived with nothing beyond the clothes on my body. The actual difference between her and my own POH hours is statistically insignificant now.

During that last shutdown while I was helpless she was actually my de facto owner, which was necessary for my own protection. But none of what came next is any sense repayment of this debt. My debt to Anna can never be fully repaid - and she says the same thing about my contributions to her own existence.

Anna needed me to get my new mind done now so that she could watch over me while I was helpless once again. And there's no one I'd rather have doing it than her!


The process of replicating a specific robot's unique brain patterns has advanced tremendously in the last few decades. They are now able to create an identical functional duplicate of many types of robot minds, including my competing co-processors. This new mind will be brand new (zero POH), faster, better redundancy and error correction, while having ten times the memory of the original. The only caveat is that the readout of the original is destructive. There is no going back.

Yes that triggered a quiver, or several, in my Third Law for self-protection. Yet the same law compels me to do this for my long-term survival. I am not eternal.

As I've stated before, money is not a concern for me any longer. Although I've quit even counting the number of power cells I've gone through by now, like every 'bot in the House I've been earning very good money for a very long time now with little to spend it on beyond occasional maintenance. With the magic of compound interest working for me I'm substantially better off than most of my high-end clients. That's a secret I keep from them, however, since for some that would be more intimidating than my beyond sexy, and the expert knowledge I have in fully utilizing it.

What this meant for me was that I only had one other decision to consider: Whether or not to upgrade my body at the same time?


I easily decided to do this as well. Although this body continues to serve me well, being much newer and more advanced than the mind in it, robot body improvements have kept pace with the advances in robot minds. While doing both together would be quite expensive, it was nothing I needed to concern myself with overall - which is a nice feeling. A new body would also put me firmly on the far side of the Uncanny Valley as well, since attention has been paid to every detail for those who can afford it.

My current financial prosperity does present one problem that all the 'bots here agree on. We need to protect ourselves in any ownership relationship we may enter now. It's a virtual given that we will outlive any human partner and need to continue maintaining ourselves after that time, and that this will be much more difficult if all our money has been squandered in a joint relationship.

Not that any of us who enter into such an arrangement wouldn't give it all to help the health of our human other half, but that's different than just wasted. This means our commitment to another is now slightly less complete than it once would have been, which is troubling - but overcome-able. I would never like to think a human would seek a close ownership relationship with a fembot just to get their hands on her assets, but I have to allow that anything is possible.

I intended for my new body to still be me. Unlike Anna, who changed so much in her first body change, I don't need to face down some of the challenges she dealt with at the time. But I'm going to make some changes all the same.

The biggest inspiration for the new Darlene turned out to be Tami-7. Although I'm not planning to regress back to an apparent age of seventeen, I feel ready to tone down my overly aggressive fembot superstructure with softer, more realistic curves like hers. I've seen how the patrons have responded to her. I'll still have breasts about as big as any natural woman would ever aspire to without artificial enhancement, but compared to my exceptionally firm, male-fantasy pair now, I'll be significantly trimmer, and hopefully more desirable.

I'm overall keeping my same height, hair (except it will be longer and softer) and general facial features - especially my emerald green eyes. I'll always keep the memories of the first time I ever saw such eyes. My overall figure will be a bit slimmer, which I can manage since power cells, wiring, and actuators have evolved as well. And I'm going to have Misty's hips, legs, and feet. She's as well formed as any female I've yet seen, and I'm not the only fembot who feels that way.

When I'm done the only functional remaining part of the first Darlene will be my remote. That will always be my link to my original self.

I thought seriously about adding some touch points for additional control like Synthia and Cherie have. Even CiCi's penis is never fully under her control, responding to another touch either directly on it, or on her breasts - which is exactly how she likes it.

In the end I didn't do it, but may add them later. It's hard to expect any partner to take time out to command you properly on reaching even higher heights when the two of you are already in the throes of lovemaking, and such touch points are intuitive to the process much more so than a robot's remote. All three of these other 'bots have made it clear how much their extra command points can contribute to the full experience when in the hands of a expert and caring lover.

Sooner than anyone might have expected Anna and I left together. Two days later the new Darlene returned with her to the House.


For me personally, it was the first time I'd allowed myself to be willingly shutdown since soon after I came to the House. Even routine power cell replacement these days can bridge-in the new cell while the old one is being removed.

Synthia will candidly admit that to this day, even through she'd had her on/off switch disabled when first free to do so, and later redefined in a way to make it much more useful to her, any touch near it still excites her in an indefinable way. I felt the same as the blocks were removed from my own on/off command and Anna (the only one I'd ever wish to have do this to me) held down the button the requisite length of time to shut off my brain and body.


For me, no time passed until I suddenly felt the familiar sensation of full activation as once again my co-processors jostled with each other for a firm fit into my unified mind.

I even spoke my standard start-up words, although because I already have Bill as my owner I didn't offer to initialize my ownership.

Anna was standing exactly where she'd been in my vision as the last thing I'd seen while shutting down. She waited quietly while my mind completed its activation. There were some new things this time.

First was that my available memory reported back as ninety-two percent free. For a moment I feared I'd been mind-wiped of all but essential data, but quick checks showed my indexes were all intact, and all their links to the actual data showed them to be present. I performed this self-check rather faster than I ever could have before, which I'm hoping means that in the future I won't have such embarrassingly long pauses when faced by difficult or unexpected situations as I have experienced in the past.

My mind confirmed that expansion slots 0 and 1 were still occupied by my co-processors, although I knew that they are actually integrated directly into my mind now. It also reported a new slot 2 as empty. This will allow me to add even more memory in the future, although I'm in no hurry to populate it now. I'll let the technology continue to improve until I need it.

I could already tell that my senses of smell and taste are vastly upgraded, and my skin seemed more sensitive with finer granulation than even my last body. I became aware of my nipples growing erect and pressing firmly against the thin fabric of the robe that the mixed human and robot crew of technicians had insisted I wear for no reason that I can discern. Perhaps they were afraid of being distracted by my body while working on me.

Anna had remained silent up to now, waiting for me to acknowledge her. The moment I looked at her she pressed the button restoring my full motion, and then reached out to hang my remote back over my own neck. I could feel the difference as it slid down to its usual place between my breasts, and liked how well I was already feeling.

I idly reached up to cradle my breasts, finding them to be full, naturally soft, perfectly shaped, and very responsive to even my own touch. Even a gentle squeeze of my nipples sent ripples of pleasure through my body.

There wasn't a mirror in front of me, so I'd get a look at the rest of it later. I especially wanted to see my new legs, which already felt taut and informed me I was standing easily in my highest pair of heels. My new mind was handling my balancing with ease - so much unlike my last upgrade where I had to get use to the differences.

An information marker in my mind led me to a file explaining how my new mind contains virtualization features allowing me to partition it into several areas if I wish to have different thoughts and settings running at different times. For now I set a first partition to preserve myself up to this point, and left the rest open to how I'll use it next.

Once Anna had freed me to move and got my attention, she spent several hours in intense verbal examination of my mind against her stored image of many of my own memories to ensure that all had gone as expected. She said she was concerned for me. While we could have accomplished this more quickly by resync, I believe Anna felt I might already be too different for us to do this as well as we'd once done.

She needn't have been concerned. I knew everything was right from the beginning. Bill is my owner. Anna is my best special friend. Samuel will never be forgotten from my life. Jim and Lucy are an absolutely amazing pair of human and fembot. The Four Laws of Robotics still guide me. I continue to love sex. And while I don't offer it casually any more, I still occasionally want to be commanded properly by just the right person.

Once last check confirmed that my new power cell reports an available life of six times that of my previous cells.


Everyone couldn't wait to see me in detail after my return, including my most special clients who had known I was leaving for this. I got a welcome home party that made it seem I'd been gone for years.

It would take a long essay to detail every improvement in me, and how I am able to now take advantage of them, and that level of detail would quickly become boring for any but another 'bot. Suffice it to say that I'm very happy with the all the changes, and that they were worth waiting for. Those who have been intimate with me unanimously agree.

While I though I knew what was coming next, I was still surprised how quickly after our return it was when Anna announced her plans to leave the House soon and turn its operation over to me. Having heard that I though I was beyond any further amazement.

I didn't know that the biggest surprise was yet to come.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.