Far Future Fembot: Darlene
Chapter 29: Heels

Copyright© 2005 by DB_Story

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29: Heels - You met Darlene in "Far Future Fembot". Now here's the story from her point of view about love that effortlessly spans lifetimes.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Robot   Tear Jerker   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Thoughts

I was very pleased when the door opened to see Anna enter, wearing no more than I was. More than anyone else Anna had to know how I felt at this instant.

A moment later we embraced, with me rising up on my toes utilizing my new balance, although I still couldn't match Anna's height. Our busts almost matched however.

We didn't need to exchange words, and a resync to update me on events while I'd slept could wait. I was just so pleased because, even if I didn't have an owner otherwise, there were still those who cared for and about me.

We held each other close for long moments. It was the first touch of another body against my new one, and it felt wild with new, enhanced sensations racing through my circuits. I wondered if those had been increased in capacity sufficiently to safely handle all this new body provided me now. Then I felt Anna's grip loosen and I relaxed my own arms to allow her to step back.

Anna then reached out and, touching only the chain that held it and not the remote itself, lifted my remote carefully up over my head. While I remain mechanically submissive to anyone who claims my remote - since those whom I don't wish to have it never see it in the first place - I realized she was taking care to not handle it herself. This left me free of any ownership, as she well knew.

She placed it carefully on the bedside table, her own following it there a moment later. Then she came over to embrace me again. This time I felt myself responding to her powerful sexuality, and her responses back to my own arousal a moment later. Our nipples now pressed firmly into each other's strong bodies. Again the embrace was long and sensual, and I was once more thankful to Erick for his hack that let me respond ardently to another fembot's affections.

Without ownership to encumber my thoughts, I remained liberated to explore my own feelings in ways few fembots ever have. With no owner or other humans present to serve, my robotic laws remained quiescent leaving my mind to myself.

With my improved nose tucked into Anna's throat, I detected for the first time her plume. The molecular trail of pheromones and other scents her upgraded body trails behind her to blur the line even more between fembot and human. I knew my body now does the same, although my sense of smell automatically filters out my own unique fragrances in order to allow me to more easily detect others. This aphrodisiac smell of her excited me further, as it should.

Soon I felt her balance shift minutely as she again relaxed her grip, but this time she didn't release me. Instead, starting with my bare back that was closest within her reach, Anna started stroking my soft skin, helping me to calibrate another's touch on my body.

From her own experiences moving into a body like mine, Anna knew precisely what touches to give. She varied them from softer than a feather to a toughness that only another robot could safely endure. I loved them all.

From my back she worked herself down over my improved ass, leaving nothing unhandled. Up and down my slender legs she made multiple passes, giving me every sensation I could experience. Then using my shoulders to wordlessly guide me to sit on the bed in the same way I have often steered Synthia, I found out my new feet are very receptive to many new pleasures. Standing again Anna worked her way up my torso, but avoiding my breasts and nipples in favor of my sensitive neck and ears.

Next Anna used her soft lips to brush over my eyelids, nose, and teased at my own lips. I found myself trying to push harder into hers for more contact, but she wasn't going to give it to me yet.

I jumped when I felt her first take my breasts into her hands, before lowering herself to press her own chest against mine in an intimate gesture only two females can fully appreciate. Then her mouth and even white teeth were on my sensitive, durable nipples. I was in Heaven!

When she brought her lips to mine I opened my mouth to thank her with my tongue. As I did this I felt her questing hand down between my legs where I realized all my sexual routines were clamoring for attention to that one overlooked spot.

To my surprise I felt myself being penetrated by a familiar shape as Anna used her free hand to retrieve a sex toy for two women to share together. And then, as I had first done with Lucy, Anna gently guided me to lie down and part my legs, before she took the other end into herself and used me the way I'm most intended to be used.

We took turns passing control of this instrument back and forth between us as I fine-tuned my motor control over my new vagina, and adjusted my overall response. As lovers, we were unrelenting with each other.

Finally Anna realized I'd gotten it all down. She suddenly withdrew it completely, only to replace it with her tongue a moment later. Using that she expertly showed me female love as complete as the male working over I'd endured up to this point. Anna is nothing if not thorough. Although a robot never loses count of her orgasms, I won't give you the number I experienced under her expert ministrations because it would seem too unrealistic.

When she finally finished her full exploration of my body, I turned the tables and showed her that she isn't the only one who can be robotically thorough.

Although Anna doesn't have my present need of learning to live comfortably in her new skin, that was no excuse. I proceeded to give her the same painstakingly meticulous treatment she had just administered to me.

And I enjoyed being on the giving end every bit as much as being on the receiving end. We robots are like that.

We might have spent some cozy cuddling-up time together afterwards - which is a part of sex too often ignored - but someone else was also waiting.


Events

Darlene didn't bother to dress before leaving her room to go up one floor. A naked fembot on the upper floors of Lady Heather's is hardly an unusual sight. Her only adornment was her remote, again bouncing gently between her new breasts.

Lady Heather met her at the door to her suite, accepting a welcoming hug before she was even able to usher Darlene inside.

Lady Heather, as always, was compliant the moment she and Darlene were in private. Unlike Darlene, whose mind had been hacked to open up her affections to other fembots, Lady Heather's more rigidly deterministic mind could not receive that type of update. Instead she had to acquiesce to any lover capable of taking the control that she couldn't in this situation. It was a game that she and Darlene had played often and well, and in no way threatened her independence or authority otherwise. It all hearkened back to what Lady Heather had once told Darlene about losing control.

With her lover present, and privacy established, Lady Heather wordlessly moved over to the sealed drawer that held her remote. She returned with it and mutely handed it over to Darlene, who set it aside for the moment.

Lady Heather, still dressed in her usual Victorian fashion since she had not known when Darlene would arrived, turned to present her back to Darlene, giving access to the bows and ties that held her securely in her dress.

Darlene's nimble fingers expertly removed Lady Heather's skirts, bodice, corset, and silken lingerie, remembering the process well from long practice. She slipped off Lady Heather's expensive shoes, bringing her height down closer to Darlene's. Lastly off came the silk stockings that couldn't really improve on Lady Heather's own flawless legs. Lady Heather stood there submissively as her pale body was bared.

Now she picked up Lady Heather's old remote. Darlene felt no of thrill of control over the other beautiful fembot, who would now obey her wishes implicitly. That would have been a human emotion, which is foreign to any fembot. Instead there was an anticipation of what was to come next - and an appreciation of the deep trust between them.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.