Far Future Fembot: Darlene - Cover

Far Future Fembot: Darlene

Copyright© 2005 by DB_Story

Chapter 23: Lady Heather Deux

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: Lady Heather Deux - You met Darlene in "Far Future Fembot". Now here's the story from her point of view about love that effortlessly spans lifetimes.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Robot   Tear Jerker   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Thoughts

Lady Heather remains to this day the most amazing fembot I've ever met. She is also the oldest. And the more I learned about her story, the more amazed I've become.

Lady Heather was constructed before the days of mass production that made robots like me affordable to all willing to expend the necessary effort to own them. Her owner was so rich that other quite wealthy men and women called him "The Rich One".

In the days when robots were still being built one at a time by hand, no expense was spared in her construction. The smallest details were attended to with exquisite perfection. And not just her body. She had the best mind, best software, and best human teachers afterwards to help her reach her fullest potential.

Money can buy a lot, and in this case it got its full value. Robot brains initially were hand-grown crystalline structured devices. There was as much art as science to the process. They were grown, tested, sorted into functioning and non-functioning bins, and used appropriately from there. The yields of functioning minds in the early days were horrible, which is why the process was eventually changed into what has been used in minds like mine ever since.

Lady Heather's owner optioned three entire months worth of production. They were grown, tested, sorted, and embargoed until he came and made his selection.

Only one hundred and sixty-eight fully functioning units were produced and spec'd out to the highest standards over that period. He could have waited for more, however he also knew one can wait forever and the perfect moment still will never arrive.

He pored over the results of each test on every mind. Five were virtually perfect within the ability to be measured. These were more the result of lucky accidents than good manufacture. And then, to everyone's surprise, he didn't select any of what consensus among the rest of the engineers watching him felt were the best candidates. Instead he took one very close to them in every test, but with the tiniest measurable flaw. No one understood his choice, and he refused to elaborate on his reasons for this then — or ever.

While the brains were being prepared, the construction of her body had received equal care. Not satisfied to not have no obvious flaws, he insisted on no microscopic ones either. Every detail was pushed to the finest quality to the limit of inspection.

The sensor network of Lady Heather's skin has eight times the sensitivity and resolution of any comparable model — including models that have come long after her. It took three tries to get it made properly.

And the first body they showed him he simply rejected outright. It was beautiful, perfectly symmetrical, and had none of the slight differences from left to right that create true beauty in the human form. He had them go back and introduce a bit of random asymmetry into her form and textures. They grumbled about all the extra work. He simply opened his wallet again. The body he finally accepted put the first one to shame.

Despite his insistence on every small detail, even those beyond the ability to be perceived without expensive laboratory equipment, he did not alienate the designers he worked with. Somehow instead he inspired them. Soon they sought to outdo each other to make this the best robot ever produced. And when they reached that frame of mind, he stood back and let them do what they alone could do best.

No mass produced robot would ever exhibit this level of painstaking loving detail. Few buyers could ever afford it. And of those who could, most would not consider it worth the effort. But there did exist, in one man's vision brought to reality, true measure of what a robot could be.


Her builders never knew how well they had succeeded. After they activated her they realized she was something beyond special, and kept her as long as they could manage it to study. She was given every programming advantage possible, and it was a sad day when she left them to live in her new owner's very private mansion.

Lady Heather's education didn't stop there. She loved to learn, and her owner did more than just stand back and give her the opportunity. He brought in the best people to teach her, and kept them there in luxury as long as necessary.

At what point she crossed the line into true awareness and self-will was never recorded. If you'd asked Stephen, the man behind it all, he would have simply replied, "From the first moment I had her activated." It may well have been true.

They lived many loving years together, their privacy the best money can buy, in a relationship society was not ready to accept. And Lady Heather only improved with time.

Lady Heather might well be the oldest sentient robot still continuously functioning.


Events

As Darlene moved up between Lady Heather's open, inviting thighs she was amazed at the detail in the exposed sex being offered to her. Darlene had seen a lot of human and robot sexual organs up close by now. Her own design drew on both fractal design and chaos theory to make it uniquely fascinating to her lovers. Lady Heather's soft lips, however, were the most beautiful she'd ever encountered.

With no urgency to this assignation, no client paying by the hour and wanting to ensure his or her money's worth, Darlene started out slowly. She reached forward to gently stroke the slightly darker outer lips, just enough to see the pinker ones beyond them. Lady Heather responded with a soft moan so human that Darlene's own arousal kicked in with a vengeance that surprised her.

The softest stroke on the Lady's inner thigh caused her legs to part even wider, pulling open up the entrance to her inner passages, and causing her clitoris to emerge from its hiding place, already slick with moisture as it should be. There was another muffled moan, a half note higher than the last. There was now enough room for Darlene to get her face right up next to her goal.

While Lady Heather was ready to be taken right here and now, Darlene had something else in mind.

Pulling back, Darlene instead reached up to heft Lady Heather's remote in her hand. She felt her core code move in to block this violation of the rules, before Erick's hack of so long ago came out and quashed the attempt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.