Far Future Fembot: Darlene - Cover

Far Future Fembot: Darlene

Copyright© 2005 by DB_Story

Chapter 9: Frieda

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Frieda - You met Darlene in "Far Future Fembot". Now here's the story from her point of view about love that effortlessly spans lifetimes.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Robot   Tear Jerker   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Thoughts

My life as a sex-bot was always good. Though I've since heard more times than I care to record, "How could you have ever endured an existence like that?" Or, "Aren't you angry at being exploited like that?"

My answer is always twofold - when I consider such an ignorant inquisitor worthy of any reply at all, that is.

First, I was not aware then of what I was doing. I've described my dream state. Awareness is the first part of the ACID Test, and I would have failed it in a New York millisecond had it been administered to me at the time. My emotions were simulated, and did not affect my non-existent psyche in the least. They only became real when I became real, at which time I would fully experience them as I've described them here.

Secondly, had I been Aware at the time - and capable of self-motivation on my wishes and desires - I would have done exactly the same thing! This is what I am, or at least what I was then. It is a role that completely fulfills my Fourth Law, and through that, my overall satisfaction with my existence. To this day I think back fondly on that time as recorded in my memory banks. Even if I would not return to that life now, I'll never regret a single moment of it.

And until you fully understand that, you will never understand me!


Events

One day Darlene saw a new fembot coming down the hall. The new fembot was nude except for very tall heels - taller than Darlene could comfortably wear with her current foot construction and balance algorithms. This fembot was a tall, very striking redhead with especially large, well-formed breasts, bright blue eyes, and a matching thatch of red pubic hair further down. Her stride was magnificent as she artfully put each foot exactly in front of the other as if walking down an invisible straight line on the floor. This was mostly wasted at the moment as Darlene was her only audience. The fembot's remote, hanging on thin chain around her neck, bounced in the deep valley of her cleavage as her breasts moved freely around it. She appeared aroused just by this act of showing herself off.

As she approached, Darlene held out her hands, fingers forward, offering her data exchange connection. Darlene knew that if this new fembot was already following a specific command, this request would be ignored in favor of the higher priority task. But the other fembot stopped and immediately touched fingers with Darlene.

Darlene had been working on another problem during this interval between clients, so her full attention was not on the connection. But she quickly picked up that, in the same way that she was a "D" revision of her basic model type, and Anna was an earlier "A" revision, this fembot was an "F" revision. She also learned that the fembot's human-identifiable name was Frieda. Frieda was only the second compatible robot of Darlene's type that she had encountered in her still short life.

This exchange, however, was much shorter than Darlene's usual interactions with Anna. In fact it seemed over almost as soon as it had begun.

The redhead broke the connection quickly and strode away down the hall and around the corner out of sight. Darlene knew that the rooms back there were reserved for those with greater privacy needs, and the ability to pay for it.

Darlene remained in the hall, but now appeared frozen. For several minutes she stood there, unmoving. Only a couple people and 'bots came by during that time and none paid her any attention. 'Bots were always assumed to either be performing a commanded task, or be shut down when not in use. As such, they had become pretty much invisible when not in use. Even Darlene's more natural body - she fell somewhere between Anna who had a very normal, although quite fit looking chassis, and Frieda who was exceptionally well built - in its nude state was clearly identifiable as a fembot to all and sundry. No real woman had such a lack of flaws, nor was so comfortable with her own nudity. Robots do not equate nakedness with helplessness or defenselessness. That comfort level was a strong selling point for those 'bots in Darlene's profession.

So no one paid Darlene any special attention, or felt she was doing anything unusual. That left Darlene enough uninterrupted time to finish this new problem that Frieda had handed (literally) to her.

Suddenly Darlene jerked into motion, and looked around as if not remembering where she was. Quickly orienting herself, she set off down the hall, exactly as if she'd been commanded, although no such command had been given.

She disappeared around the same corner Frieda had rounded several minutes earlier.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.