A Month to a Changed Woman - Cover

A Month to a Changed Woman

Copyright© 2005 by MWTB

Week 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Week 4 - Her boss was a real bitch. Could her friend the hypnotherapist help her out? Golden Clitoride 3rd Place, 20065, Best Erotic Mind Control Story

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Hypnosis   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Thursday night I once again played the peeping tom (peeping jane?) and spied on Mr. and Mrs. White. While it was hot and steamy, it was not significantly different from what I'd seen before. Friday morning, however, was a different story. As usual, I went to the master bedroom to clean. However, though I thought that Mrs. White had gone out, she had apparently changed her schedule and decided to stay home. In her bedroom. Masturbating. With a large dildo.

When I walked into her bedroom she was spread eagle on the bed, her back arched, her mouth open, her hand slamming the dildo in and out of her. I gasped when I saw it, and Mrs. White turned her head to look at me. When she saw me looking at her, she groaned, arched her back even further, slammed the dildo all the way home and cried out as she came.

She kept her eyes on me the entire time that I was watching her cum, and didn't take them off of me until I closed the door behind me as I backed out. I didn't even wait to get to my room; I just leaned back against the wall outside of her room, shoved my hand into my panties and brought myself off in under a minute. I tried to be quiet, but I couldn't be sure if Mrs. White heard me or not.

That night, as I was serving dinner to Mr. and Mrs. White, Mrs. White said, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you earlier today. I forgot that was when you clean my bedroom. I hope I didn't offend you."

I looked at her, surprised that she was apologizing for anything. However to be honest, she didn't appear very sorry. She looked a little mischievous. The other thing that surprised me was that she had clearly told her husband about the event. Things were definitely getting interesting.

Saturday afternoon I was moving through the house when I heard a little commotion in the kitchen. I walked over, but stopped before I entered.

"What if someone comes?" Mrs. White moaned.

"I thought you said that it turned you on when Ally came into the room while you were masturbating," Mr. White said.

"It did, but that was in our bedroom," she said, panting.

"And this is in our kitchen," Mr. White said grunting.

There was quiet then, except for grunting and panting. I slipped slowly forward until I could peak into the kitchen. There, sprawled facedown on the counter, was Mrs. White. I could see her torso, but I didn't move forward enough to see her husband fucking her, and more importantly, for him to see me.

Mrs. White's head was turned towards the door, and when she saw me her eyes got wide. Suddenly she grunted, "Oh my god, Oh my god, I'm cumming!" as she tensed and came. However her body continued being pounded forward as she recovered.

Then I saw Mr. White's hand reaching across the counter and picking up a bottle of oil. Mrs. White did not see it, but she felt it being poured across her ass. She was looking right at me as she asked, "Are you going to fuck my ass?"

"You better believe I am," he replied.

"Are you going to shove your huge cock up your little bitch's ass?" she asked.

"I am," he responded.

"Are you going to punish your little bitch for being so mean to the staff by ramming your pole into my ass so hard that I won't be able to sit for a week?" she asked.

"I AM," he cried, and she screamed as she was slammed forward, his cock penetrating her ass.

"Do it," she grunted between strokes. "Punish your naughty little bitch so that she learns her lesson and is never mean again! Punish her for being mean to Ally. Punish her for showing Ally what a tramp she is. Punish your nasty bitch!" The last sentence was said as a scream as she came again, and Mr. White grunted as he came as well.

Mrs. White lay there, still watching me, when Mr. White said, "Oh, shit! I'm going to be late!" I heard him cleaning himself up and fixing his pants. I ducked back as his head came in to kiss Mrs. White's back and I heard him say, "I love you, Junie. I'll see you later." He rushed out the other door and it was quiet in the kitchen.

I looked back in and Mrs. White was still lying across the counter. I walked in and went to the sink. I picked up a sponge and walked behind Mrs. White, wiping up the oil and cum that had spilled out of her. I could see her open asshole, with cum and oil dripping out of it. When I was done, I said, "Is there anything I can get for you, Mrs. White?"

"No thank you, Ally," she said. "That will be all."

I walked out, calmly walked to my bedroom, ripped off my panties and jilled myself off in record time, two fingers up my twat and two up my ass.


Sunday morning I was serving the Whites breakfast in the dining room. I went into the kitchen to bring Mr. White his coffee, and when I returned, Mrs. White had disappeared. I placed the coffee by Mr. White, and I noticed that he was flushed. Just then I heard a little slurp from under the table. I smiled and asked, "Shall I bring Mrs. White some coffee as well?"

"That's OK, Ally," Mr. White said. "I'll be giving June a drink myself in just a minute. That will be all."

I smiled at him and pushed Mrs. White's chair in, bumping it into her and causing her to moan. Then I left the room.


Later that day, Mr. White called me into his office. He was behind his desk and Mrs. White was sitting on a smaller chair next to the desk.

"Ally, I have a favor to ask of you," he said to me.

"What can I do for you?" I asked.

"June and I have been talking quite a bit lately, and she has come to the realization that she has been both spoiled and not very nice to the staff," he said. "She feels bad about this, and she wants to understand what it is like to have to work. Therefore, I'd like to ask if you would be OK supervising her working around the house a few hours a day."

I looked at Mrs. White, whose head was bowed, not making eye contact with me, then I turned back to Mr. White. "I'm not sure how that would work, Mr. White," I told him. "She is my employer. How could I also treat her as a subordinate? What if I have her do something that she doesn't want to? What if she doesn't like the work that she is doing, or the way that I am having her do it? Won't that affect me the times that she is my boss?"

Mr. White looked at his wife, then said, "Excellent questions, Ally. Assuming that we can address those issues, will you be OK supervising her a few hours a day?"

"I guess so," I replied.

"Then could you step out a moment so that I can discuss this with June?" he asked.

"Certainly," I responded.

I walked out and waited, and about five minutes later Mr. White called for me to come back in. "I think we've worked it out," he told me. "First of all, I am your employer, not June. During the times that June is working for you, she will be your subordinate, not your boss. She has agreed that any grievances that she has she will bring to me, just as any other employee can, and I will be the arbiter. I promise that if she in any way causes you difficulties because of something that has happened while she was working as a maid, you may come to me and I will see that she is suitably chastised. Is that acceptable?"

I nodded.

"When she is working as a maid, I expect that you treat her the same way that you do the other maids under your command, do you understand?" he asked.

I nodded again.

"Then we are set?" he asked.

"Yes, sir. I would suggest that you get her a maid's outfit, and when she wants to work as a maid, she should put it on and report to me. I can provide her one similar to those the other staff wear, or you might want to get her an outfit more towards your liking," I told him with a saucy grin. He smiled and sat back.

"Yes, I think that I will pick out an outfit for her," he said.

"Certainly, sir," I said. "Since there will be a clear delineation between boss and subordinate, perhaps while she is working, instead of being Mrs. White, she could be Junie?"

I saw Mrs. White blush, but Mr. White laughed and said, "Excellent suggestion, Ally. We will get an outfit for her, and Junie will report to you tomorrow."

"Yes, sir!" I said, and then I exited the room. I would have to share this with the rest of my staff.


I had three other women reporting to me: Marissa, Joan and Renee. All were young and reasonably pretty. Before I met with them I thought long and hard about what to tell them. I didn't want to give away my role in Mrs. White's transformation, because as much as I liked them, I didn't want to put my career and life in their hands.

Monday morning, when all three were present, I called a meeting and said, "As you know, everything that goes on in this house should be held completely in confidence. The White's are very protective of their privacy, and it is a firing offense to discuss what happens outside of the house."

The others nodded, and I continued. "As you may have noticed, Mrs. White has been undergoing a bit of a change." More nodding, this time happily.

"Well, she feels quite bad about the way that she has treated the staff in the past. In addition, she feels that she has been spoiled, and she wants to understand what it is like to be a maid. To that end, she has asked that for a few hours a day, she work as a maid, reporting to me."

The others gasped and looked confused. I went on. "I spoke at length about this to Mr. White. He has assured me that he will be the sole arbitrator about how we treat Mrs. White, and if we treat her just as we do each other, then there will be absolutely no recriminations when she is not being a maid."

I leaned forward conspiratorially. "I've given this some thought, and it leaves us some interesting possibilities. I know that each of you has felt the lash of her tongue. Well the rules that the Whites have set down may allow a bit of payback."

The others looked confused, so I continued. "For instance, what would happen, Renee, if you broke something, and as a consequence, I pulled down your panties and spanked your ass in front of Joan and Marissa?"

"Why would you do that?" Renee asked, scandalized.

"Because what would happen when Mrs. White broke something?" I asked. "I would have to treat her just as I treated you."

Renee thought for a moment, then sat back and smiled. "For that, I would happily have you spanking my bare ass."

"When Mrs. White starts working, I will introduce each of you to her," I said. "I will also talk to each of you individually about what you are willing to allow done for the cause. Other than that, simply follow my lead and my instructions. I will be sure to stay within boundaries that you set."

They all agreed, and after our meeting I met with each of them to discuss what their boundaries were. I was surprised at the lengths to which each of them was willing to go, though I wasn't sure how much of their eagerness was inborn, and how much was the desire to see Mrs. White forced to do the same.

Late morning, Mrs. White came back from a shopping trip. She went up to her room, and about thirty minutes later she was downstairs. Her outfit was interesting. While we all had maid uniforms, they were classic black cotton outfits with white aprons and trim. Mrs. White's - no, Junie's - outfit was a black latex bustier that pushed her large breasts up and almost out, a short frilly black skirt, and elbow length gloves without fingers. She was also wearing ankle length spiked heeled boots; not particularly practical for a day of cleaning, but for the few hours that she was planning, it wouldn't kill her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.