A Month to a Changed Woman - Cover

A Month to a Changed Woman

Copyright© 2005 by MWTB

Week 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Week 1 - Her boss was a real bitch. Could her friend the hypnotherapist help her out? Golden Clitoride 3rd Place, 20065, Best Erotic Mind Control Story

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Hypnosis   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Later in the week, after witnessing Mrs. White spend fifteen minutes screaming at Renee, one of the maids that I was in charge of, I picked up the phone and left a message on Maria's machine. "If you can do something to make her easier to work for, I would do anything for you!" Thinking about that for a second, I got a little grin on my face and continued, "In fact, come over tomorrow afternoon and I'll put a down payment on that promise!"

Maria called my back and agreed to my terms. The next day, she came over and I spent thirty minutes worshiping her body with my tongue. When she was satisfied, she asked, "When will you be able to arrange for this?"

"That's why I called you over today," I explained. "On Thursdays she has her tennis lesson, and she comes home tired, satisfied and full of the tennis pro's cum. She usually slips into the hot tub and lazes around for a while. That would be the best time to slip her the pill."

"That would be perfect," Maria agreed. "You have to understand, however, that this won't be a one time thing."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you can't just tell someone, 'Be nicer'," she explained. "You have to change their personality subtly, over time, so that they will accept their new behavior as their own."

"Oh," I responded, a little dejectedly.

"On the bright side," Maria said, "I'll have to come over here about once a week to reinforce her instructions and give her new ones. You can pay me on an installment plan. Now I'm ready for my next payment, and I want it in the form of your pussy juice!"

"You can't have me now!" I said, giggling. "Mrs. White will be home shortly and I need to be there to give her the pill. If you give it to me, I'll come back and get you after she's taken it."

Maria gave me the pill, and I glanced back at her, stretched naked across my bed, her brown skin glistening with sweat, a satisfied smile on her face. I left the room, regretfully, and headed downstairs to await the mistress' arrival.

She arrived home just a few minutes later, dressed in a short white tennis skirt. I shook my head as I saw the dried cum on her thighs. Mr. White deserved better than this. I got her buzz just a few minutes later and I took her spiked drink out to her in the hot tub.

I went back to Maria, fuming. "I can't believe what she does to him!" I exclaimed.

"To whom?" Maria inquired.

"Her husband," I explained. "He treats her well, he gives her everything that she wants, and she comes home with someone else's cum on her thighs. It drives me crazy!"

"So you'd like to see her treat him better?" she asked with a thoughtful expression on her face.

"He deserves better!" I said. "He's the nicest boss, and she does this behind his back! If it weren't for him, I'd quit in a second! Actually, if it weren't for him, I'm sure I'd be fired. He's on a business trip now, but he made this rule that Mrs. White couldn't fire anyone while he was gone. If he didn't intervene, she would have fired me long ago over some little perceived slight."

"How long is he gone for?" Maria asked.

"He'll be gone another week," I told her. "It's the worst when he's gone, because we don't have his calming influence around here. She becomes a holy terror."

"I have an idea," Maria told me. "If I do this, however, she will most likely get far worse over the next week. You will just have to keep in mind that it will be better in the long term."

"I can put up with almost anything for a week if it will make my life better later," I agreed.

"Then come on," Maria said. "Where is she?"

"In the hot tub," I responded.

"Great, let me borrow a bathing suit and I'll join her!" Maria exclaimed.

"She won't let you do that!" I said. "Soak with a friend of the help? No way!"

"Don't worry, the pill will have relaxed her," she said. She stood up and stretched sexily, then slipped into the bikini that I provided.

We walked back to the hot tub, and I could see that Mrs. White was practically asleep. Maria walked up to her and said, "Hi June, I'm Maria, a friend of Ally's. Mind if I join you?"

"OK," Mrs. White mumbled. I was shocked that she had agreed.

"You go sit over there," Maria told me, indicating a chair across the patio, as she slipped in next to Mrs. White.

Maria sat close to Mrs. White and started whispering to her. I saw Mrs. White nodding, and whispering back. I sat there on pins needles, waiting for her to finish up. Finally, she waved me over.

"Thanks for introducing me to June," Maria told me as she stood up. "She was lovely to talk to."

"Oh June," she said, turning to address my boss, "I find that it is much more relaxing to soak in the buff. You should try it sometime."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.