Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 43

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Cindy and Tina headed back to the store where Michelle was working. For some reason, Cindy was extremely embarrassed about the whole thing. Probably because they were going back to the store and she knew that she was going to have sex with Michelle, because she knew that was what Michelle wanted and Tina was going to ensure Michelle got it.

They made their way through the crowds and once they were in the store, Tina had no problems picking out Michelle. Yummi. She pushed Cindy ahead of her so that Michelle would see her first, and sure enough, Michelle's eyes locked on Cindy's pale hair and she got a big smile on her face.

The flash of pale hair caught her eye and Michelle turned, her eyes locking on Cindy's slim form. She quickly headed over to the girl who, it seemed, had brought a friend. A drop-dead, gorgeous friend.

"Hi again," Michelle said, smiling.

"Hi," returned Cindy with a shy smile. "I came back."

"So I see," replied Michelle, surprised and happy the little fairy had returned. And with this gloriously beautiful red-head. Oh my.

"This is my ... friend, Tina," said Cindy.

Michelle wondered just for a second about Cindy's slight hesitation before the word 'friend', but her hormones had suddenly jumped into overdrive, and thinking really wasn't her strong suit right at the moment. Unless it was thinking about how much she'd like to get her mouth between Cindy's sweet legs, or kiss Tina's full lips while gazing into her green eyes. Hmmm, there was the store room. Certainly it had seen its share of sex, but despite her fantasies, she couldn't bring herself to believe these two would be interested.

"So," smiled Tina, leaning quite close to her, "Cindy tells me that you had some merchandise you set aside for her? Somewhere in the back maybe?"

Michelle's panties flooded with sticky juice and her nipples turned stone hard. Was this girl suggesting what she though she was suggesting?

Cindy moved closer as well, and Michelle noticed to her surprise that she could actually pick their scents out of the morass of perfume surrounding them. Tina's was spicy and earthy, making her think of raw sexuality. Cindy's was light and teasing, hinting at unbelievably strong passion. Michelle decided this was the chance of a life time, and she wasn't going to let it pass.

"Yes," she said, her voice trembling just a bit, "as a matter of fact, I do have something set aside."

She quickly gave them directions on how to get to the side door of the store, and hustled off, letting one of the other girls know she was going busy for the next hour. Trisha was her friend and gave her a quick smile and thumbs up. She knew Michelle liked girls, and had seen her talking to the two. She and Michelle had an agreement: If Michelle didn't say anything about the times that she went into the store room with her boyfriend; she wouldn't say anything when Michelle found a willing girl. Her own pussy heated as she remembered the times that she'd been the willing girl -- usually after her boyfriend had left a nice, thick load in her own pussy. She didn't like eating pussy, but Michelle loved a cream pie, and almost never got to eat one. A tongue was a tongue, as far as Trisha was concerned, and since Michelle wasn't a guy, and Trisha didn't return the favor, she didn't consider it cheating. Besides, Michelle was damned good.

Michelle was almost certain the two girls would bail on her, and the hall would be empty when she opened the door, but no, they were there waiting with big grins on their faces. Cindy had taken off her long coat to reveal cute black choker, a thin top and surprisingly short skirt. Knee high socks and cute black shoes completed the perfect school-girl look. Tina was wearing low rider jeans that could have been painted on, a baby T that showed off her perfect tummy and cute little sneakers. Her jacket was folded over her arm. Realizing that she'd been staring, Michelle let the two in, motioning them to be quiet.

In very short order, they were all locked in the warm store room. There was only one chair in the room, and looking at it always gave Michelle little shudders. She'd often eaten Trish after a session with her boyfriend while the girl sat in that chair. She turned away and was captured by Tina's green eyes. Tina smiled, and Michelle started finding it difficult to breathe.

"Cindy," Tina said, "did you have something you wanted to tell Michelle?"

Michelle, finding it very difficult to break eye contact, managed to turn and look at the little fairy. Said fairy had a big grin on her face, and as she moved closer to Michelle, Michelle could feel Tina move up behind her. Cindy said nothing, just put her hands behind her back and tilted her head up.

"Go for it," came Tina's whispered voice, her breath caressing Michelle's ear. "She wants you and you can do almost anything you want with her."

Michelle shuddered, the combined scents of the two girls thick and hot in her nose. She bent to kiss Cindy. It was the sweetest, sexiest kiss she'd ever had in her life. She moaned with passion, but was still afraid to touch a girl that was obviously so young. Then she felt hands on her wrists, guiding her hands to Cindy's obviously willing body.

"Go ahead, Michelle," came the whisper again. "She's sweet and hot. I know you want to taste her. Her nipples are sooo sensitive, and she loves it when they get bitten. And she loves to eat pussy. She'll lick you anywhere you want; all you have to do is tell her."

Michelle was trembling as she broke the kiss. She felt Tina's arms around her, sliding over her belly moving up to cup her aching breasts.

"And what about you?" Michelle asked.

"Well, Cindy has one restriction I don't," whispered the voice. "You can't put anything in her pussy, but you can put anything you want in mine."

Michelle groaned, her pussy clenching and forcing more of her syrup into her soaked panties. Seconds later, Tina's fingers slid under Michelle's pantyhose and cupped her soaked mound from the outside of her panties.

"Why don't you tell her to strip?" suggested Tina, her fingers working magic on Michelle's pussy.

Michelle licked her lips and looked at Cindy. The girl was standing there, looking very aroused, and obviously waiting for Michelle to tell her what to do.

"Take," Michelle had to stop and moan as Tina found a way to rub her clit through her panties that shot sparks through her body, "take your clothes off Cindy."

Tina continued to play with Michelle, somehow managing to get her out of her top, bra and heels, while Cindy slowly and sensuously stripped. Michelle almost came more than once while watching the young girl reveal herself. Cindy left on only her socks and shoes.

"Position," said Tina quietly and to Michelle's surprise, Cindy spread her legs, then put her arms behind her head. "There you are Michelle. Go ahead and have fun."

Michelle was trembling as she approached Cindy. The girl's scent was stronger now, drawing Michelle forward. She kissed Cindy again, then began licking her lips and mouth the same way she'd lick a pussy. Cindy moaned, but didn't change her position, letting Michelle have her way.

Michelle began sucking on Cindy's neck, and felt hands on her own body. Tina tweaked her nipples just hard enough, tugging on the small pink points, and making Michelle moan. Michelle continued to make her way down Cindy's body, licking her flat chest, then sucking a surprisingly thick nipple into her mouth. Cindy moaned and trembled and Michelle almost lost her concentration as Tina's teeth gently closed on her earlobe.

"Bite them," whispered Tina. "Hard. Cindy likes that a lot, don't you Cindy?"

"Goddess yes," moaned Cindy, enormously aroused by this scene. "Hard, mmmm yes, harder please."

Michelle complied, biting the girl much harder than she had ever bitten a woman before, spurred on by Tina's words and Cindy's quiet moans of lust. Somehow, she found that Cindy sitting in the chair, her lithe body spread wide for Michelle's pleasure, while Michelle was on her knees in front of her. Michelle was now wearing only her panties, and her pussy was a swamp of desire. She was eagerly licking Cindy's completely smooth mons and outer pussy lips. The girl had a serious clit, and Michelle wondered if she liked that bitten too. Michelle couldn't believe how soft and smooth Cindy's skin was. It was like she hadn't even started growing hair yet, which gave Michelle an illicit little thrill. Perhaps Cindy hadn't even started puberty!

Two fingers slid into Michelle's sex, and she shuddered. Her tongue moved down to Cindy's dark pink, anal ring. She licked around it, enjoying the musky taste and the now much sharper scent of pussy in her nose. It was glorious. Cindy moaned, and Michelle decided that since the girl liked it, she was going to really indulge herself. Trish didn't like her ass played with -- she said doing that was too dirty. Well, that was what Michelle liked about it, and she'd rarely been able to indulge herself with anal play. Now, however, she knew she could and began working her tongue inside of Cindy's tight hole.

"Oh, that feels so good," moaned Cindy, shifting to give Michelle better access.

Michelle felt one of Tina's fingers, slick with pussy juice, begin to work its way into her asshole. Just as she got her long tongue all the way inside Cindy, Tina gave her her first orgasm with two fingers in each of her holes. Her loud moans were muffled by Cindy's ass, and her whole body shivered, breaking out into a sweat.

Michelle pulled away from Cindy to breathe and Tina pulled her fingers out of Michelle's body, then forced pressed her pussy flavored fingers into Michelle's mouth. Michelle sucked eagerly, licking her own cum from Tina's fingers. When the set that had been in her ass were pushed into her mouth, Michelle actually came again. It was nasty and dirty and just what Michelle wanted. Cindy quickly leaned forward and added her tongue to the mix of Tina's fingers and Michelle's tongue.

Then Michelle was on her hands and knees with Cindy under her. Tina pressed on her ass and she lowered her dripping pussy onto Cindy's eager mouth. Michelle knew how to eat pussy, but this girl left her in the dust. When Tina's tongue joined, sliding into Michelle's ass, she came again, pressing her mouth to Cindy's cunt and sucking hard. She was rewarded with a mouthful of Cindy's slick juices and when the hard nub of Cindy's clit called out, Michelle eagerly answered. Cindy finally came hard, as Michelle pressed several fingers into her ass while biting her clit.

Michelle considered it an hour very, very well spent.


Gary went to his workroom once they arrived home. He felt ... distracted and distanced, but with a driving need to put the last, finishing touches on the object Lea had commissioned. Really, all it needed was a final polishing, not that it wasn't already without flaw.

All of it, including the chain, had been hand made. He smiled, looking at the deceptively simple looking necklace. It was made of platinum -- or what had started out as platinum. He remembered his last conversation with Lea as he stroked the piece. After he had gotten it mostly finished, Lea had appeared and touched it and now, in certain light, the metal had forest green highlights.

"Your work was excellent," Lea had told him, smiling. "This metal, however, is more suited to the magic you put into it."

Once, Gary would have grown angry over the implication that his work had any sort of magic in it. No more. One touch told him that Lea was right. As good as the platinum had been, this metal, whatever it was, was better.

On first glance the simple necklace seemed to be nothing special. Consequent glances would somehow draw the eye, capture it. Evoke images that perhaps the person viewing the necklace had never thought of. Every time it was looked at, if one cared to look hard enough, they'd see something ... different. Feel something different. Eventually, one would get the impression that no matter how often the simple piece was viewed, there was always something more to be seen.

The small figure of a Goddess was, indeed, magical.

There, he though, his finger tips tingling. A last bit of energy gently sunk into the piece and Gary smiled, very satisfied. He wrapped it in green velvet, and then placed it in a black, silver-inlaid box Annette had made. The necklace felt ... alive, even after it was hidden. Alive, but perhaps sleeping. He really hoped that Cindy would like it, but didn't worry too much. He was somehow sure she would.


That evening, Ken found himself sitting down with Knife and Rodger. Bill had informed Ken that he had recovered a fair amount of footage from Rodger's surveillance system. There had also been quite a bit of footage recovered from Ken's cell phone from the jail cell, but Ken hadn't seen the need to let anyone know that yet.

"Yup," confirmed Rodger, after Ken played back the video on a laptop. "The fuckin' Tankers. Don't change nuthin' though. Fuckin' insurance says that because it was lost during a police riot, they ain't gonna cover it. At least they ain't takin' my liquor license. Yet."

"Can they do that?" asked Ken, who knew nothing about running a bar.

Rodger shrugged. "Guess it depends on how bigga dick they wanna be. They're lookin' pretty damned big at the moment."

Ken shook his head. He wished he knew what the hell was going on. Why had the bar been targeted?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.