Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 41

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Lunch was torture for Cindy. Her mistress kept her in a state of arousal so high that the other people at the table were clearly aroused as well, even if they weren't sure why. Amy was the only one who seemed to notice the interplay between the two. Her eyes were half lidded as she watched Cindy squirm from Tina's occasional touches and whispers. Cindy had the distinct impression that Amy knew something she did not.

"When we get home tonight," whispered Tina, her light touch running along Cindy's bare thigh, "I'm going to fuck your ass. This time, I'm going to use the big one."

Cindy groaned. She'd been eying 'the big one' with fear and desire since the first time Tina had brought it out. Even though Cindy still had her hymen, Tina had been using her ass for a while. She never let Cindy forget that she'd lost her anal cherry before her vaginal one because Tina knew that it humiliated Cindy. After all, how much of a slut did a girl have to be to get her ass fucked before she had normal intercourse? Cindy never fought the feelings because she liked to be humiliated, and Tina (and apparently everyone else in the Circle) knew it.

"When you sit down tomorrow morning," continued Tina, "you'll know that slut ass of yours has been well fucked. Now, put your hand under your dress, and slide your fingers through your cunt. Then show Amy how wet you are."

Cindy was a hair's breath away from cuming. She was wearing a somewhat short dress -- it came just above the knee -- but Tina had allowed her to wear nothing else except ankle socks. She looked even younger than she was, which was a source of embarrassment to her. Tina played on that often, knowing how aroused it made Cindy.

Cindy slipped her hand under her dress and slid her fingers along her sticky pussy. She was wet. She'd been wet all day, and Tina wouldn't let her clean up at all. She smelled like sex -- to her own senses, anyway -- and was worried that other people would notice. Nobody had said anything though.

Amy's eyes widened as she saw Cindy's glistening fingers come into view. Then they fluttered as, after Tina whispered something else to Cindy, Cindy licked her essence off her fingers. Tina smiled at Amy, and Amy smiled back. Her smile was very predatory and Cindy shuddered, wondering if Tina was going to give her to Amy. She hoped so. She had the feeling Amy wouldn't be any easier on her than Tina was.

She managed to make it through some afternoon classes, then found Tina waiting at her locker with a small backpack over her shoulder.

"Let's go slut," she said quietly.

Tina let her down a couple of halls, then through a door into a very small room. It had a small window but almost no light came through the heavy curtains covering it. Cindy also saw an alcove that was closed off by a curtain. The room was comfortably warm, which was nice.

"Okay, time to get you ready," said Tina. "Pull up your dress slut."

Trembling, Cindy pulled up her dress which, since she wasn't wearing anything under it, exposed her soaked, bald pussy. It also released a lot of her scent into the room, and Tina inhaled deeply, pulling the pheromones into her body and letting them arouse her further. She slapped Cindy's thighs so the girl would open them, then pulled a surprisingly large butt plug from her pack. It was made of polished granite which was quite heavy, and would unforgivingly hold Cindy's tight anus open. Tina lubed it with Cindy's own juices and some saliva, then worked it into the girl. Cindy gasped and moaned. The plug was cold, which caused her anus to clench and made the entry of the plug more painful. Once it was seated, she could feel the heavy weight deliciously tugging at her back entrance.

After giving Cindy's pussy a few sharp slaps, Tina allowed her to lower the bottom of her dress, but quickly unbuttoned the top and pulled it to her waist, exposing the girl's diamond hard nipples. Every time she saw the thick stubs, Tina thought about piercing them, but obviously that wasn't going to happen right at the moment. Tina did spend a few minutes pinching and pulling on them, arousing them further while beginning to make them sore. Out came a pair of clover clamps, which Tina attached as Cindy gasped in pain. They were tight, and this set had no rubber on the tips, only cross-hatched metal. Tina was running out of time, so she quickly pulled some hemp out of her bag, and tied Cindy's elbows together, ensuring they were touching, then did the same with her wrists. Another piece was tightly wrapped in several loops around Cindy's waist. Tina took one more piece, doubled it over, then looped it with some difficulty through the waist cinch she'd created. She ran it under the waist band of Cindy's dress and, lifting the dress so she could see underneath, guided it between Cindy's inner pussy lips, over the end of the butt plug and up to her wrists, where she tied it off. Then she made sure the twin ropes were placed on either side of Cindy's clit, putting pressure on the delicate organ. She snuggly applied a blind fold and they got into the alcove just in time.

Cindy was trembling with desire. She had no idea what was going on, and figured Tina was going to give her to Amy. It never occurred to her that she'd be used by someone else until Tina whispered into her ear.

"You're going to give a blow job to someone I picked out," said Tina. "You won't know who that is because you have on that blind fold. You won't hear him, because I'm going to put plugs in your ears. You'll get to spend the rest of the school year walking down the hallway wondering if that boy was the one who fucked your mouth. That's right Cindy," continued Tina as she felt Cindy stiffen with arousal, "that's what being a slave is all about. You fuck who I tell you to, service who I tell you to. You don't get a choice because your my slave."

Tina could tell Cindy was just a millimeter away from having an orgasm.

"Now wait here and don't move," said Tina. "And don't say a single word, do you understand? Not one. I'll come and get you when it's time to get your mouth fucked. Oh, and you don't let him out of your mouth, until I pull your hair."

Greg was starting to wonder if he was doing the right thing. After all, he was standing in a room, all alone, wearing a blind fold. What if someone had followed him? What if the girl had tricked him and she never showed up? Or worse, showed up with a camera or a bunch of her friends to make fun of him. Interestingly, that line of thought didn't make him want to leave or take off the blindfold. It just made his cock thicken. He almost jumped out of his skin when a soft hand pressed over his mouth. The hand smelled good. Very, very good, and his cock instantly completed its journey to hardness.

"Now remember," came the voice. "Not a word out of you -- not one. You'll get that nice hard cock of yours sucked if you can follow my directions and who knows, if you follow directions well, maybe we can do this again."

The hand left his mouth and he was tempted to say something, but a sticky finger pressed to his lips. The scent on that finger was amazing, and when it left, he licked his lips. Yumm ... salty, spicy ... sooo good. This was going to be fun.

Seconds later, his pants were opened and dropped to the ground. His underwear soon followed. He almost moaned -- he was being stripped right here in school! His cock was freed as his underwear was pulled down as well, then he felt something bump against the backs of his knees. The hand helped him sit down in the chair that had been put there. Soft hands on his thighs pushed them apart, exposing his balls. Greg was panting now, so excited that he couldn't think straight. He heard movement and thought he heard a little grunt, then the capacity to think left him. The softest, hottest thing he'd ever felt in his life closed around his throbbing cock. He let out a faint moan -- he just couldn't help it.

"You like that?" came the soft, seductive voice. "Just think, you'll be walking around school, passing girls all the time, never knowing which two were here with you while you got your cock sucked."

That did it. He couldn't take it, and his balls contracted, spewing a huge load into the amazing mouth. It didn't pull away, just sucked harder, the tongue hitting all the right spots, drawing his orgasm out forever. Once he was empty, the mouth didn't stop, and neither did the voice. The girl sucking him obviously knew her way around a cock, managing to not hit the spots that were too sensitive.

"That was good, wasn't it?" the voice whispered. "So good that you're not even soft. Do you want to give the girl down there another load? Can you?"

He had no idea, but he was still amazingly aroused. The mouth hadn't stopped working on him and he hadn't gone totally soft after cuming. Considering that he'd already cum twice today, that was pretty surprising. The voice in his ear continued to whisper nasty things, things about him getting caught, things about how hard his cock was, and how maybe, just maybe, if he was a good boy and never said a word about what happened, that he might get more than a blow job another day. But he'd have to be a good, good boy for that to happen. Of course, if she heard even a hint of a whisper about what happened here, well ... his chances for a repeat would be completely gone. He started to open his mouth to assure her he'd never say a word, when that sticky hand pressed against his lips.

"Not a word," she whispered, "just do as you're told and think about cuming for us again."

Meanwhile, Cindy was on her knees sucking away on a boy she'd, presumably, never met, and would never be able to identify. Tina's words stayed with her -- that she'd spend the rest of the school year wondering which boy she'd serviced. The humiliation of that thought almost made her cum, but she didn't have permission, so she held it back. It wasn't easy. The boy's cock was nice. Not too long, although it was long enough to reach into her throat, and not too thick. She could see and hear nothing, so her sense of smell and touch were working overtime. He was clean, although musky and a little sweaty, but she didn't mind at all.

The clamps Tina'd put on her earlier were really hurting now. Since she couldn't use her hands, she had to keep her head and upper body in motion. As a result, the heavy weights Tina had attached to the clamps made sure her nipples were sharply pulled and jerked as she sucked. It was quite painful, and she loved it. The large, hard plug in her ass had warmed up, but every time she shifted she could feel it forcing her ass wide. There was no give in the granite. Her movements caused the ropes to saw her clit, which was trapped between them, and since she wanted to give a good blow-job, there was a lot of movement. She found herself wishing that the boy's cock was a bit longer and thicker so that it would be harder for her to suck without choking on it.

Her jaw was starting to ache a little and she was damp with sweat. Hands were gripping her head now, forcing her mouth all the way down on his cock. That was more like it. She was held a couple of times for longer than was comfortable, her breath cut off as her throat spasmed and massaged the dick that was partway into it. That was exciting. She was drooling too. She could feel long strands of cum and saliva drooling over her lips and falling away. Finally, the hands gripped her head even more tightly, and the cock pushed deep into her mouth, entering her throat again. The boy started spewing another surprisingly large load of thick cum in her throat and mouth. It was glorious, and Cindy's frustration and excitement rose to a new level, egged on by the uncaring actions of the boy using her, the ropes trapping her body and the bouncing of the heavy weights attached to her nipples. Then it was over, a hand grabbed her hair and pulled her off the cock. Having no idea what to do, Cindy just knelt there, cum and saliva dripping from her mouth and onto her chest. She imagined what she looked like, and almost moaned. A picture perfect: horny little school-girl slut. She wanted to cum so badly.

Tina let Greg recover some while leaving Cindy on her knees. She could feel Cindy's fantasy as a little school girl slut, waiting to be used again. And she would be, if Tina could get Greg out of here. She'd had to feed him back some energy -- just a little -- to get him moving after letting him relax for a few minutes. But she rather thought Greg wouldn't want to relax too long. It was clear to her that he was a submissive in the making, the first male submissive Tina had ever encountered. She wondered what it would be like to slave train him, but quickly let that thought go. Greg was not Circle material, although that didn't mean she couldn't fuck him if she wanted to.

She got him up, got his pants up, and made sure he was all put together, then pushed him to the door. She didn't hear anyone in the hall, and just before she pushed him out, she gave him some final instructions.

"Don't take off the blind fold until I close the door," she ordered. "Don't stay in the hall trying to find out who we are and remember, if you follow all the rules, and keep your mouth shut, we might be able to do this again. Oh, and here's something to remember this by."

Tina took her panties and stuffed them in Greg's front pocket. They were soaked with her juices, and she was betting he was going to love sniffing them the next time he jerked off. With that, she opened the door, double checked to make sure no one was there, then nudged him out, closing the door behind him. She heard his footsteps hurry away down the hall and smiled. Then she returned to the seat and got a grip on Cindy's head, pulling her under her skirt to her bare pussy. Cindy knew exactly what to do the instant she caught Tina's scent.


It was quiet in the bar -- not surprising for an early afternoon on a Thursday. Ken and Jane had stopped in for a little lunch and some pool.

"You know we keep some of that just for you, right?" asked Roger, nodding towards the Guinness.

"Thanks Roger," Ken told the barkeep. "How're things going for you?"

Ken was sure Roger knew what 'things' he was talking about. The last time they'd had a gang bang here, Ari had healed a spinal injury Roger'd had. Roger wasn't exactly sure what had happened. He had no way of knowing that Ari had healed him -- he figured that his body had righted itself. He wasn't looking a gift horse in the mouth either, and had spent a lot of time with his cock in a woman. A surprising number of the girls in the gang had been quite willing to help him out, and their old men had been quite willing to let them. Roger was very well liked, and not just because he owned the bar.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.