Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

The rest of the week at school was a very interesting experience for Cindy. For instance, people who normally ignored her suddenly began to take an interest in her. Unfortunately, some of the older girls who'd resented her for her brains, now resented her for the strange attraction she seemed to have over the boys. Despite the fact that she'd been training with the rest of the Circle, she wasn't very confident when it came to defending herself. What was worse was that few of the girls who were nasty to her made physical attacks. They just whispered things behind her back, started rumors and occasionally attempted to physically crowd her. The unpleasantness developed very quickly. Unlike Tina, who had always been seen as pretty, and had always had some level of notice, Cindy had always tried her best to be invisible. And while she might be able to hide herself again, with her body in flux she wasn't able to control things very well. She wasn't even sure she wanted to.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there," said Tonya, smacking her hip hard into Cindy as she was washing her hands in the sink.

This was the fourth time today that someone hadn't 'seen' her, and Cindy was getting annoyed. Annoyed enough that she didn't consider watching her mouth.

"With the size of those hips, you'd think you'd have gotten used to giving people a wide berth," she snapped.

Her mistake was keeping her back to the other girl while she got a paper towel to dry her hands. Tonya was with her friends, and wasn't about to lose face over some little bitch who didn't even have tits. Why all the boys were talking about her was anyone's guess. Tonya figured it was because the stupid slut was fucking anyone who asked, but she hadn't been able to actually find anyone who had fucked her. Not that that had kept her from providing that as an explanation for Cindy's new popularity.

So as Cindy was drying her hands, Tonya grabbed some of her white hair and yanked backwards. Cindy was surprised, to say the least, and went down. Tonya stood over her and smirked, as Cindy lay there not believing what the girl had done. Not knowing what else to do, she tried to get up, but Tonya, to the laughs and cheering of her friends, pushed her down again. This made Cindy angry and when the girl tried to push her down again, Cindy grabbed Tonya's wrist.

Cindy had been with Tina and the Circle for a while now, which meant her physical strength had slowly been increasing. It had increased even more quickly now that she was a Servant. She had no idea how strong she actually was now, and almost broke the other girl's wrist as she twisted it while standing up. There was no art in the movement -- what training she had wasn't ingrained nearly enough. The end result didn't matter much to Tonya, who shrieked and burst into tears as her wrist was grabbed in what felt like a vise.


Tina felt what was happening with Cindy. There was panic, hurt and surprise, and that was more than enough for Tina to race to the bathroom. Once there, she stopped in confusion -- she hadn't expected to see some girl on her knees crying, and Cindy standing there with a shocked look on her face. Another girl, a senior, was standing there with her arms folded staring at everyone.

"What the fuck is your problem, bitch?" asked the girl, obviously talking to the crying one.

"She fucking broke my wrist," the girl sobbed.

The tall girl, who Tina recognized as one of Cindy's goth friends, smirked.

"Right. So a girl two years younger than you, and a tiny one at that, broke your wrist," she sneered. "I can't wait for this to get around school. Big, tough Tonya got smacked around by Cindy. I guess it's good payback for all the shit you been pushing."

Tonya just sat there, fear and fury mixing on her face.

"Fuck you, dyke," she said.

"Hey baby," said the girl, "I might be a dyke, but I'd never fuck you. But if you keep fucking with Cindy well ... I think things might get real tough around here for you, got it?"

Obviously the girl was no one to mess with, and Tina could see Tonya was afraid of her. Tina knew that the girl hung with some of Cindy's friends, but didn't know her personally. Looking at her, she wondered if she might have to change that -- especially when she read some of the girl's fantasies. A small smile came to her lips, and she caught Cindy's eye, nodding to the hallway. No one gave the small girl any trouble as she headed out. The tall Senior followed her.

"You okay, Cindy?" asked the Senior.

"Yeah, Amy, I'm fine. She just surprised me -- grabbed my hair and pulled me down."

"We could report it, you know."

Cindy shook her head. "No witnesses. At least, none I could count on."

Amy put her hand on Cindy's shoulder, "You know I'll be happy to help you, right?"

Cindy was almost unable to nod as she felt the rush of desire the other girl had for her. It was surprising, and flattering. Amy was known to be gay, but she was a tough girl and no one fucked with her. Cindy certainly had never thought Amy would be interested in someone like her, but it was clear (well clear to her), that Amy was quite interested in spending some horizontal time with Cindy. Cindy wondered if Tina knew, and if Tina'd maybe give her to Amy for a few hours. The thought flooded her pussy and made her nipples -- quite evident through her thin top -- stick out. She blushed as she noted Amy's gaze going to her chest. Cindy was just not used to being thought of as desirable. When she glanced at Tina, she knew without a doubt that her Mistress was very aware of what was going on. She realized that Tina had never met Amy.

"Thanks, Amy," said Cindy, very aware of the heat of the girl's hand on her shoulder. "I should introduce you to my M ... friend, Tina."

Amy looked over at Tina, and Cindy could tell that she liked what she saw. No surprise there, Tina was beautiful.

"Nice ta meetcha," smiled Amy, leaving her hand on Cindy's shoulder. Cindy wondered if she even realized it. She forgot all about that as Tina cocked her head, her eyes glinting in a way that Cindy realized could only mean trouble.

"Nice to meet you too, Amy," she replied. "Cindy," she continued without taking her eyes off Amy, "introduce me properly."

Cindy's eyes widened, but Amy just looked confused. When Cindy didn't immediately say anything, Tina fixed her with a look. Cindy realized that she was close to disappointing her Mistress, and that was something she would never willingly do. Still, this was completely unexpected. The fact that she as about to out herself as a sex slave made her head spin, and she knew for a fact that her panties were now completely soaked.

"A ... amy," she said, shaking, "this is Tina ... she's my Mistress."

"Your what?"

"My Mistress," she repeated, her entire body flaming red.

A slow smile spread over Amy's face as she looked at Tina.

"Oh, now that's just too hot," Amy said. "I didn't know you were into the scene, Cindy."

Cindy was shaking, she was so aroused. She could not believe how Tina had just outed their relationship to Amy. It was incredibly humiliating, which naturally made her incredibly aroused.

"Oh yes," said Tina. "She's quite the little slave girl. And since you were so kind to come to her aid, perhaps you'd like to claim a reward?"

"Really?" asked Amy, surprised. Then, with a big smile, "Well, I didn't do it for a reward, but what are you offering?"

Tina had tapped into Amy's fantasies and had seen the girl was more into the goth look then the goth scene. She liked the look because she was a Dominant, and it pleased her to hide her interests this way. People tended not to notice certain things in a goth chick that would stand out in someone who tended to hang with a more normal crowd. Amy had played some Dom/sub games with her next door neighbor -- a woman of about thirty who got off on being dominated by a seventeen year old. It didn't go everywhere that Amy wanted to go, but it was still a hell of a lot of fun. She got off on making the woman blush in front of her husband, and especially got off on trapping the woman somewhere in their house, somewhere somewhat public like the kitchen, and finger fucking her while there were guests in the house (like Amy's parents). The woman, Conny, assisted in this by ensuring Amy had easy access to her body when the girl was over. Amy loved it. Conny loved it, and Amy was pretty sure that Conny's husband Greg loved it. At least, he'd never said anything about the few times he'd caught Amy with her hands in Conny's pussy. Conny didn't know he'd seen them, but Amy did.

Getting Cindy would definitely be a fantasy fulfilled for Amy. She'd had dreams of the girl on her knees licking her pussy, dreams of using her own tongue to drive Cindy crazy, but they were dreams she couldn't imagine being fulfilled.

"Cindy's had lots of practice with her tongue lately," said Tina as Cindy tried to melt into the floor. Her pussy was clenching like she was about to cum. "I could give her to you for a few hours. It's only right, you coming to her rescue and all." She turned to Cindy and said, "Get to class, slave. Amy and I have a few things to discuss."

Cindy, her knees shaking, turned and obeyed her Mistress. She was useless for her next class -- not that it mattered. She could have taught the damned subject by this time.

"So," Cindy heard, and she walked away, "let's talk for a few..."


"You're looking a whole lot better," said Ken, putting down his flute. He was getting surprisingly good, but realized that just because he was easily learning the mechanics of the instrument, didn't mean he had come anywhere close to really playing the thing. The more he listened to Fionna play music, the more he realized how far he had to go.

"I'm feeling a whole lot better," she said.

It was a cold day, and there was a fire burning in the fire place. Fionna, after a month of attention from the Circle, was finally almost healed. Now when she used that odd inner sight she'd developed to look at herself, she saw very few patches of green, and it wasn't that vile color it had been. Still not healthy, but she was thinking that at this rate, she would be fully healed by the new year.

"Will you return to touring after you're well again?" asked Ken casually.

Fionna started and looked sharply at him.

"I didn't think I could do that," she said.

Ken frowned. "Why would you think that? You're not a captive here. Have you thought that you were?"

"Nnoo," she said. "But I thought I was supposed to serve the Goddess."

"Well, yeah, but why did you think that meant you had to stay here?"

"The rest of the Circle's here," she replied. "I just assumed..."

"Nope," Ken smiled. "You're free to leave as soon as you've healed. You're also free to stay. You have enormous resources at your disposal now, so it's not like you have to go back on tour. You're Circle because of your music. It's not likely many people will hear it if you never leave the mansion, now is it?"

"I ... hadn't really thought about it."

Ken shrugged. "There's no hurry, Fionna. You can go back on tour, you can produce CDs, hell, you could even open a music school. There are very few limitations on you now. And while you're dedicated to the Goddess, you're not actually a Priestess yet, and I assure you, being a Priestess really will change your life."

Fionna realized that she hadn't left the mansion since she'd gone to get her stuff at the motel. Not once. And she hadn't wanted to, despite her discovery of several Irish music sessions in the area. Suddenly, she was itching to play out again. Not that it wasn't an amazing experience to watch Ken learn at the apparent speed of light, but well, he wasn't very experienced yet. He couldn't be considered a beginner by any means, but he wasn't in her class. She was so absorbed by the thought of getting out and playing again, that she totally ignored Ken's comment about her not being a Priestess.

Ken smiled as he watched her face. He didn't need his abilities to know what was going on in her head.

"Ari was telling me about these session things that happen around town," he said. "You could go to some of those. I know that Cindy, especially, would love to go to something like that -- not that you couldn't go alone if that's what you wanted."

In spite of herself, Fionna's pussy gave a little twinge when she thought of Cindy. That girl was just delicious, not to mention musically talented in the extreme. She almost immediately felt guilty as she thought about making love to the girl.

"Fionna," said Ken, in a sharp voice, "someday you could end up as a Priestess to a sex Goddess. I'm sure it's a little awkward for you, but you have to get over guilt when it comes to sex. Hell, Cindy's a Servant now, so there's definitely no reason to be guilty. Of course, you'll have to get Tina's permission because those are the rules that Cindy's chosen to live by, but I can't imagine that'd be a problem."

Fionna had known about Cindy and Tina's relationship. How could she not? She didn't need to be a Priestess to know what was going on between those two. Her sex drive had returned and she was masturbating daily now, unable and unwilling to deny her body's needs.

"I still don't get the Master/slave thing. And what's a servant? I thought Cindy was Tina's slave?"

"Oh, a Servant isn't that kind of title," said Ken with a slight grimace. "Servant is a new type of Circle member that Lea created."

"Oh?"

"Yeah," said Ken. "I wasn't comfortable with Cindy joining the Circle because of her age. Lea, Jane and Ari did and end run around me, and now Cindy is Circle, but she's not a Priestess."

"What's the difference?"

"I haven't figured that out yet," said Ken, "aside from the fact that she's still a virgin, and there as been no official induction ceremony."

Fionna smiled. "Huh. Well, I think I'd like to take her to a session. I'll talk to Tina."


"Sandy, could you hand me that wrench?" asked Davyn, who was currently stretched out under the chassis of a car.

"Sure," replied Sandy with a look on her face that would have made Davyn forget all about wrenches -- had he seen it.

She'd decided it was finally time for some more ... interesting activities. Not that she didn't like cars. No, she liked them a lot. But Helene and Davyn had been flirting with her big time for the last week. She knew they wanted her, but she also knew they were having a great time with the hunt, so to speak. Hunting was all well and good, but from Helene's comments, Sandy was pretty sure Davyn was built at least as big as his son, and she wanted to try him out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.