Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 37

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Dr. Alison Bowmann looked out over her students. She was feeling slightly foolish at the moment, and the reason was the girl sitting in the front row.

Arianwen Whitestone was the most brilliant person Dr. Bowmann had ever met. She hadn't needed to take the final test: she'd aced every assignment, quiz, project and test she'd been given. She never missed a class, and quite frankly, Alison thought the girl was wasting her time at this school. She needed a real research team to work with, and this place didn't have anything of that caliber. True, Arianwen didn't know everything, but she was brilliant and, evidently, never forgot anything she read or was told.

However, it wasn't Arianwen's brains that Dr. Allison Bowmann was interested in at the moment. And she blushed as she realized just how much she was lusting after a girl half her age. A girl who, she admitted, looked even younger than her seventeen years.

Alice Bowmann was not a lesbian. She had a husband and was happily married. But Alice and Rod, her husband, led a very active sex life, and they had wanted for a very long time to bring someone else into it -- if only occasionally. Alice had told him about Arianwen. She'd told him some of the fantasies she'd had about the girl. But she hadn't shared all of them -- and definitely not the most arousing ones. As much as she loved her husband, she feared he'd be repulsed by some of her more extreme fantasies.

Alison realized that while she'd been musing, her eyes had been on Arianwen, even though she hadn't been focusing on her. She got a serious shock when she did focus on her. Her student was just pulling her hand out from underneath her very short skirt. She wasn't looking up, so Alison could watch her with impunity, and she watched as Arianwen took her wet fingers, pushed them into her mouth and slowly licked them clean. Alison was even more shocked when Ari opened her legs to tug her tiny panties back over her pussy -- giving Alison a quick glimpse of that private, and apparently quite wet, place. She looked up at Arianwen's face and caught her breath as the girl smiled sweetly at her. She felt faint.

Caught ya, thought Ari. Oh, this is going to be fun.

Ari knew all about Dr. Bowmann's fantasies. She'd been enjoying them all semester, and, in fact, had come in to take this test because of those fantasies. She'd also picked her outfit specifically to fall right in line with the good Doctor's fantasies of Ari as a little school girl. Her long coat had hidden what she was wearing as she walked to class, but she'd shed that after sitting down.

Ari was wearing a thin, starched, white top that was tight enough to show the distinct outline of her pierced nipples. Her skirt might as well have been a belt, and the wide belt she was wearing was of heavy leather, although it didn't look it. She wore patterned, white, over-the-calf- socks and very high heeled Mary-Janes. She'd also added just enough makeup to make her look like a young girl who was just learning how to apply it. Every touch she'd made to her appearance today had been designed to make her look younger than she was, and it was all for Dr. Bowmann. All the woman would have to do is take advantage of it, and Ari intended to give her every chance to do just that.

Usually, Ari finished her work in half the time it took the rest of the class. Not today, though. Today she waited until everyone was finished and the bell had rung, then she slowly approached the instructor's desk, looking every inch like a young girl who'd been caught doing something naughty. She put her paper on the desk and bent her head, looking at Dr. Bowmann through her lashes.

"I'm sorry, Dr. Bowmann," she said, her voice sounding young but carrying hints of sexual ... mischievousness. "I know you saw me, um ... with my hands ... uh ... under the desk."

Dr. Bowmann wasn't stupid, and it didn't take more than a few surprised seconds for her to realize what Arianwen was offering. If it had been anyone else, she would have ignored it, but this girl didn't need to trade anything for her grades. And the discussions she'd participated in -- led, mostly -- in class showed a maturity easily on par with Alison's own. It was a risk, for sure, but how Arianwen looked today was like a gift from the Gods. It was like the girl had tapped into her most private fantasies and brought them to life.

"Yes," replied the doctor, who then had to clear her throat. "Yes, I did see that. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Alison's pussy was soaking wet, and it didn't help that she and Rod had had a quickie after her morning shower. She almost shuddered as she envisioned this beautiful little girl on her knees, sucking her cunt clean.

"That I'm a bad girl," replied Ari, "and that I need some very ... strict ... punishment."

Alison almost moaned. Oh, the things she wanted to do to this girl! Still, her idea and Arianwen's idea of punishment could be two very different things.

"Oh?" asked Alison. "And what sort of punishment do you think would be appropriate for such naughty behavior?"

Good, thought Ari. She's going to go for it.

"I don't know, ma'am," she answered, her face pointing down as she looked at the instructor through thick lashes. "I was pretty bad, so my punishment should hurt a lot, I guess."

Alison stood, gathering up her papers and said, "All right. Come with me. But I promise, if you do, you won't be sitting comfortably for the rest of the day. At least."

"Yes, ma'am, thank you ma'am," said Ari in a breathy voice that told Alison not being able to sit for a while was just fine with her.

Ari put her coat back on, and followed Dr. Bowmann into a room behind the lecture hall. They went out through the back door of the room, then up a set of stairs. Ari had been up here numerous times, although not by this particular route, so she and the Doctor could discuss various advanced topics that wouldn't be appropriate for the classroom. Now, as the doctor closed and locked the door, Ari knew they were going to be doing some other things not appropriate to a classroom.

"Put your things down and stand over there," commanded the doctor.

Ari obeyed, bending down somewhat further than needed to put her things on the chair. Considering how short her skirt was, she didn't need to hear her instructor's sharp intake of breath to know that she was quite exposed. She stood and primly smoothed her skirt, then put her hands behind her back as she stood back in front of the doctor's desk.

"So, Ms. Whitestone," said Dr. Bowmann, "are you prepared to accept the consequences of your highly inappropriate behavior during my class?"

"Yes ma'am," replied Ari just a bit too eagerly. "I will accept any punishment you give me."

"Any punishment," stated Alison.

"Any, ma'am," said Ari, her breathing pushing her erect nipples into the already tight cloth covering them, "I will do absolutely anything you command me to do."

The doctor smiled, and rose from her chair.

"We'll see," she said, walking around to Ari's side. "Bend over my desk."

Ari leaned forward and put her hands on the desk.

"Stick out your butt, dear," said Alison, "and arch your back. Very good."

Scarcely believing her luck, Alison began running her hand over her student's beautiful skin. This close, she could smell Arianwen's scent, and that alone was almost enough to make her cum. It was wild and sexy, utterly at odds with Ari's somewhat prim actions -- although totally in sync with what she was wearing. Alison was almost lightheaded with lust. Finally, her fingers slid just under the waist band of Ari's panties, and she reveled in the smooth feel and slight dampness of Ari's skin.

"Are you going to spank me, Dr. Bowmann?"

"Do you think you should be spanked?"

"I was a very bad girl," replied Ari. "I guess you'd have to spank me too hard to use your hand. You probably want to use a ruler, huh?"

If Alison's brain had been working at that point, she might have gotten a little spooked. She had a heavy, wooden, eighteen-inch ruler she'd fantasized using on Arianwen many times. Almost without thinking, she reached over and pulled her ruler out of the middle desk drawer.

"Probably," she said, trying to maintain control. "But your punishment should be a little embarrassing too, don't you think? After all, how do you think I felt watching your little display?"

"I'm real sorry Dr. Bowmann," said Ari. "I guess if you really want to embarrass me, you should make me get all naked."

Alison's pussy clenched, and she had a small orgasm.

"Probably," she replied, her voice shaking despite her best efforts. "Although I don't want to get you in more trouble by making you late for your next class."

"Oh, that's no problem," said Ari. "My daddy won't pick me up for two hours yet."

Two hours. Two hours with this little slice of heaven? Surely she was the luckiest woman on Earth!

"Well then, we can take our time, and I can make sure you are as punished as you should be."

"Yes ma'am," said Ari, wiggling her ass a little under her teacher's soft touch. "I know you'll have to really punish me hard, because I'm such a bad girl."

Another pussy spasm added moisture to Alison's panties. The mixture of her and her husband's cum made her extremely slick.

Finally, she couldn't take it anymore and tapped the inside of Ari's thighs. Ari responded by opening them just a little. Alison slowly pulled down the girl's panties. Her skin was flawless and almost glowed with health. Her ass and legs were sleek and smooth, without an ounce of extra weight. When she pulled the panties past Arianwen's pussy, she could see the cotton crotch heavy with the girl's excitement. And if she'd thought the scent was amazing before, it was even more so now. More than almost anything, Alison wanted to bury her face between this girls thighs and experience her first taste of another woman. She didn't though, deciding to wait.

Ari stepped out of her panties, and Alison stood, then unable to help herself, pressed the soaked cloth to her nose. She could not stifle her groan of pleasure and actually had a small orgasm. Amazing, just amazing.

Alison set the panties on her desk, then started running her hands over Arianwen's ass and thighs. Next, she drew back one hand and spanked a firm ass cheek. Arianwen let out a little sigh. Another spank on the other side drew another sigh. But Alison wanted to hit her harder -- much harder. Ari knew that, and hoped she would. She wasn't the pain slut that Kim, Cindy or Jane was, but her tastes had expanded under Ken's tutelage. She rather liked rough play now, although her breasts and nipples still remained the most responsive to pain. It didn't take Alison long to get into the swing of things, so to speak, and soon Ari's ass was turning a rosy red. She moaned appreciatively to let the doctor know how much she was enjoying this.

Alison stepped back and looked at the girl.

"I think maybe it's time for your next stage of punishment," she said. "Turn around and face me."

Ari did, and now Alison was completely lost in her fantasy. This girl was not seventeen and a college student. She was just a bad little girl who needed some discipline, and Alison was going to give it to her.

In order to further the illusion of a young age, Ari had completely removed her pubic hair. It had been an interesting sensation to just make it fall out, but that was essentially what she'd done. Everyone in the Circle had experimented with things they could make their bodies do, and one of the things all the women agreed on was that easy hair removal (or growth) was a really nice advantage. Plus, if they didn't want it to grow in a certain spot, it just didn't.

Alison slowly started unbuttoning Ari's top, exposing more skin with each button. Each portion she exposed was just as exquisite as the last, and once she'd unbuttoned the entire top, she couldn't resist running her tongue over Ari's skin. Her tiny breasts still hadn't been exposed yet, but that just made it more exciting for Alison.

"Is this punishment?" asked Ari.

"It's part of the punishment bad little girls like you get," replied Alison. "Bad little girls end up being toys for their teachers."

"Yes, ma'am; thank you ma'am," replied Ari as Alison slid her tongue into Ari's pierced belly button.

Ari had thought about removing her piercings, but had decided that Alison would enjoy the 'bad girl' image more if she left them in. After all, if a little girl would play with herself in class, wouldn't it stand to reason that she might be pierced too?

Not really. But that didn't matter, because Ari knew it excited her instructor, and that was all that counted.

Alison lost herself in the taste and scent of her student's skin. Cinnamon, salt, sweat and musk swirled through her senses, and her excitement soared. She straightened up and slowly slid her fingers under Ari's top. They both moaned as her soft fingers slid over Ari's hard, pierced nipples. Alison slid her hands up to Ari's shoulders, then pushed her top off, exposing her mostly flat chest for the first time.

"Put your hands behind your head," Alison whispered.

Ari immediately obeyed, and Alison continued her explorations of Ari's upper body. She slid her fingers over Ari's neck and across her throat. She slid them over Ari's forearms and biceps, then down though the slight dampness under her arms and over her ribs, drawing goosebumps from the girl. Her hands drew closer to her real destination, sliding over the slight mounds, now completely flattened from Ari's position. She didn't touch Ari's nipples though and she stayed above the waist, rather than reaching for lower regions. She had plenty of time and intended to take full advantage of what she felt sure was going to be a one-time experience.

Finally she slid her fingers over the hard nipples, then behind the bars, tugging outward a little.

"Did it hurt to get this done?" she asked.

"Uh huh," replied Ari. "It hurt a lot, but I must be a really bad girl, because I liked it a whole lot."

Alison ran her thumbs over Ari's nipples while pulling out on the bars with her fingers.

"You like to hurt your nipples?"

"Yes ma'am," replied Ari, "but it's better when someone else hurts them."

Alison pulled harder and smiled as Arianwen groaned but made absolutely no attempt to protest or to stop her. She pulled again, then twisted, and Ari's moans of pleasure increased.

"So you do like that, don't you," mused Alison. "And you're right, only really bad girls like it when someone hurts their nipples."

With one last twist and squeeze, Alison reluctantly let go and spun Ari around.

"Time to find out where else my bad girl likes pain," she said, picking up the ruler on her desk.

The first few slaps with the hard wooden ruler were lighter than the last spanks she'd laid on that beautiful skin with her hands. In her mind's eye, Alison was imagining what it would be like to raise welt after welt while listening to this beautiful girl moan with pleasure. She hit Arianwen a little harder and she moaned and pushed her ass out further. Another smack landed, this one making a loud cracking sound. Alison watched carefully to see if she was going too far, but all Arianwen did was moan louder, apparently giving herself to the sensations. Alison smiled and drew back again. This time she actually left a welt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.