Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Life, thought Karen, has gotten a whole lot more complicated. She hadn't meant for it to happen, but it had happened, and now she had to deal with it. She just wasn't sure exactly how she was going to deal with it. Karen, the newest Priestess of the Circle (Sandy had technically been inducted first), had just reached into her -- very attractive -- history teacher's brain and induced an fantasy.

It wasn't difficult to do. Mr. Reed was young, attractive and would have to be dead not to notice some of the girls in his class. He wasn't dead, although you'd never know it by looking at his reaction to them. Karen didn't have to look to know though. She could feel his lust. To her surprise, despite the fact that there were a number of other girls in the class she considered much prettier than her, she was the subject of a number of his fantasies. So she'd ... given him one as they did a quick, in-class reading assignment. She hadn't counted on a couple of things.

First, he'd cum in his pants. That wasn't so good at the moment -- at least, for him.

Second, he was really confused. The fantasy had been real and quite intense, but when he looked at the clock it seemed like very little time had passed. The fantasy had been pretty involved, so he was a little disoriented.

The third problem however, was her own. She was a new Priestess and now she was full of sexual energy. Really full. More than Mr. Reed could have provided and that was because of the girl and boy sitting in the row next to her.

Nina and Rick had been going steady for a long time. Like, since eight grade, which, when you were in eleventh grade was like, forever. They'd been fucking like rabbits since then too. They were both very adventurous, and Nina was bi.

They were responding to the pheromones that Karen was putting out. So was pretty much everyone in the area, but those two were responding very strongly, and somehow had zeroed in on her as the object of their lust. This was setting up some sort of a feed back loop of energy, and Karen's capacity for energy storage was pretty low. She'd absorbed her limit, and now the lust these two were focusing on her was being reflected back at them. Karen still kinda foggy on how a lot of this worked, despite Arianwen's explanations last night.

Technical explanations aside, Karen had more immediate worries. Like what she was going to do about Rick and Nina. Or rather, what, if anything, she was going to let them do to her, because they were sure interested in exploring a whole lot possibilities. And it wasn't like there wasn't precedent. The three of them had been friends since the beginning of last summer, and once or twice there'd been some serious tension going on between the three of them. Okay, maybe more than once or twice. And maybe there'd been some groping going on there too. Oh boy.

Karen somehow made it through class. Unsurprisingly, Mr. Reed dismissed class early. She took her books and decided to head toward the library. Normally, she would have stopped and talked with some of her friends in the hall, but her control over herself was far from perfect, and she didn't want to think about what would happen if she ended up in the middle of a hallway orgy. She doubted that Ken would be amused, although Lea might get a chuckle out of it. Strike that. Lea would get a chuckle out of it -- Karen could feel her Goddess's approval of a hallway full of horny teens going at it.

Karen thought it was possible that Lea didn't have a real good fix on how things worked in the real world.

She found a secluded area of the library and sat down in a comfy chair with a sigh. She'd given everyone the slip, and now could get herself under control.

"Hey Karen," came a soft voice.

Crap. It was Nina. And of course Rick was right there with her.

"Hi guys," replied Karen, trying to sound normal. Their lust was beating against her with an almost physical force. "What's up?"

Nina, probably not entirely understanding what she was doing, sat down on the arm of Karen's chair. Karen didn't need her nose to tell how excited Nina was, but her scent was unmistakable. This had gone far enough. Karen was driving these two crazy, and she needed that to stop. That meant another fantasy was in the works.

Karen gathered her concentration and reached out to the two of them. And got nothing.

Oh, she could feel their lust, see their fantasies and feel their emotions. But for some reason, she couldn't induce a fantasy in them. This was not good. Meanwhile, Nina was running her fingers down Karen's bare arm.

"You have lunch next, right?" asked Nina.

Karen nodded, her skin feeling like electricity was pricking over it.

"Well, Rick has the key to one of the music rooms," she whispered, leaning forward and letting her breast press into Karen. "Maybe we could have a nice, private lunch, aye?"

Karen was going to say no. Hell, last Friday, she would have said no. But that was then, and this was now. She was a Priestess. She couldn't get a disease. She wouldn't get pregnant. Why not?

Karen gave Nina her sexiest smile and said, "I think a private lunch would be great. I'm sure there'll be plenty to eat."

Nina purred her answer, "You got that right."

In less than five minutes they were in one of the back music rooms. One with a kind of ratty, green faux-leather couch, and a piano. From her fantasies, Karen could tell that Nina was hoping that Karen was as kinky as she and Rick, and that she wouldn't run screaming from what Nina planned to do. Karen had a good idea what the two wanted, and she had no intention of running. She'd done, and enjoyed, things neither one of them had thought of yet.

As soon as the door was locked, Nina pulled Karen into a hug, looking at her face to see if she would object. Karen, knowing that it would spur Nina on, closed her eyes, tilted her face up a little, and licked her lips with just the edge of her tongue. Nina moaned, and pressed her lips to Karen's. When she felt Nina's tongue trying to gain entrance, Karen opened her mouth and sucked on it. Nina moaned, and their kiss deepened. Karen could feel Rick behind them, rubbing his cock -- his surprisingly large cock -- through his jeans.

"Oh, little Karen," whispered Nina in her ear, "the things I want to do to you."

Karen nipped Nina's neck lightly, then whispered, "You can do anything you want. I'm fully protected, and I'll be more than happy to please you and Rick."

"Mmm, careful girl," said Nine, her dark eyes burning with lust. "You don't know what I want."

Karen shrugged and smiled. "Doesn't matter," she said. "I'm yours -- totally -- until the end of lunch."

Nina shuddered a little, and stepped back. "Are you sure about that, baby? I can be ... pretty rough."

Karen smiled, and folded her arms behind her back in the position Sandy had taught her.

"I'm all yours," she said.

Nina and Rick slowly and somewhat hesitantly, began stripping her. Karen's top went first, then her skirt. Nina was surprised that Karen was wearing a pink silk thong, and nothing else. No bra, no stockings, just her sneakers and her ankle socks.

"Damn you are one beautiful babe," breathed Rick, running his hands down her back.

"And I'm yours, but only till the bell," she said, an impish smile on her face.

"I want feel your mouth on my pussy," whispered Nina.

Karen immediately dropped to her knees and began sliding her hands underneath the other girl's dress. Nina closed her eyes and shuddered as those soft, hot hands reached the edges of her panties. She found herself more excited than she'd ever been in her life, and that was before Karen even had the things off.

It wasn't long before Nina was laying on the piano bench, her top pulled up over her large breasts and her skirt pushed up to her waist. Karen pressed her face against the sticky, black haired pussy and inhaled. Nina smelled really great. Hot and wet and musky. Her hair was surprisingly soft and both girls moaned as Karen rubbed against Nina's sex, smearing the thick, clear oils over her lips and chin. Then she started to eat the other girl.

Karen had a lot of experience with girls by this time. She'd had sex with every Priestess who lived in the mansion, and of course, she and Sandy had been lovers for months. But she was now a Priestess sleeping with someone not in the Circle, and the experience was intoxicating. She knew exactly where to lick, how long to suck and what to nibble to drive Nina absolutely nuts. Enough so that Rick finally had to warn Nina she was getting too loud.

"You gotta dick," moaned Nina, "use it!"

Rick didn't need to be told twice, and he quickly slid his newly freed cock into his girlfriend's mouth. Rick was pretty damned big for a guy, never mind a high school guy. Not real thick, but well over average in length. Karen had gotten pretty good at judging dick size over these last few months, and Rick's was well in the seven to nine inch department.

Karen slid her finger into Nina's asshole as Rick slid his cock into her mouth. She also sucked Nina's clit into her mouth, and the other girl stiffened and screamed her orgasm. Fortunately Rick's cock was in her mouth and muffled it. Unfortunately, the vibrations and the excitement of watching his girlfriend get eaten out by another girl, quickly pushed him over the edge and he flooded Nina's mouth with his cum.

Karen was there before he even fully pulled out, sucking the mixture of Nina's saliva and his cum off his dick, while her fingers still danced over Nina's sex. He groaned as her tongue found several sensitive spots. Nina groaned as seconds later, Karen's tongue dove into her mouth, seeking Rick's cum.

Needless to say, two normal teens and a Priestess were not satisfied such a short encounter. Nina got off the bench, and got rid of her clothes. Her breasts were quite large -- far larger than Karen's B cup breasts. Nina also had big, dark-brown nipples, unlike Karen's small, cherry-colored ones. Her skin was darker too, as befitted her Latin heritage. She wasn't fat, but she wasn't a twig either, and her hips were nice and wide. As Karen had already noted, she didn't shave her pubic hair. Sandy didn't let Karen shave hers either, often commenting on how the red-gold color complimented her red, pouting pussy lips. Karen had always been a little sensitive at how prominent her mound was, but none of that kind of thing mattered to her anymore. It was all cosmetic.

Nina pulled Karen in for another kiss, and said, "You ready baby? We're gonna use you now. Nice and hard."

"I'm all yours," whispered Karen, moving her head down to take a large nipple into her mouth. She bit the firm flesh with just enough pressure to cause Nina exactly the right amount of pain and pleasure.

Nina grabbed hold of Karen's strawberry colored hair and stood up, maneuvering Karen onto the bench.

"I gotta taste that pussy," she said. "Rick, I got somewhere to put that cock you know."

It took a small bit of rearranging, but soon enough Nina had her face in Karen's cunt, and Rick had his prick in Nina's pussy. He was non too gentle as he banged away at his girlfriend. However, he'd just cum, so he had enough stamina to give Nina a good orgasm.

Nina was in heaven. She was eating what had to be the best tasting pussy on the planet. She liked her own taste, having sucked it off Rick's cock often enough, but she knew she didn't taste like this. She wondered if other girls tasted this good or if Karen was special.

Nina stuffed several fingers inside of Karen as Rick pushed her closer and closer to a major orgasm, and was surprised that the very tight pussy opened to accept them. Karen made no complaint, and Nina added another finger. Once all were inside, she contemplated added a thumb, but she didn't think she'd be able to. The girl was just too tight. Something goaded her on though, and she did it anyway. Karen had said, after all, that they could do what they wanted to with her.

Karen was, in fact, the one who sort of pushed the suggestion into Nina's desires. She liked being fisted -- Sandy and Ari did it to her all the time -- and once Nina had her entire hand inside and started licking Karen's clit, she came with a series of strangled yelps. She would have been louder, but Rick's cock was in use and unable to gag her. Her orgasm pushed Nina's, and the clamping of Nina's pussy muscles on Rick's cock sent him off to gush another (surprisingly) huge load into Nina's pussy.

Neither of the girls were interested in stopping but Rick needed a few minutes to recharge. More than a few, actually, but with Karen's help (Ah, the perfect place for some of this energy!) it wasn't long before he was back in the mix. Nina had spent her time finger fucking Karen's ass-- currently being up to three fingers -- while squeezing her own pussy tight to keep from losing Rick's load. She had plans for that.

Once Rick was back in the game, Nina pulled her fingers out of Karen.

"I hope you weren't kidding when you told us you were 'all ours'," said Nina, reaching into her purse. She pulled out a small plastic bottle of KY. The warming kind. "I'm going to just love watching Rick do your ass. You okay with that?"

Karen nodded, her lust having been hardly abated. All that time spent with the Circle had really increased her sexual appetite, as well as her experience. She and Sandy had sort of adapted to each other's changing needs. Sandy had become much more rough and dominant, and Karen had come to appreciate it. She certainly wasn't the same type of submissive as Jane or Cindy, or even Ari or Tina, but she did enjoy it when someone just took over and did what they wanted to her. If it was rough, well, that was good too.

"Yup," smiled Karen. "I'm yours for another," she glanced at the clock, "another fifteen minutes."

"Gonna take me at least that long," said Rick, who was, quite frankly surprised by his third rise to glory. Considering he was having sex with not only his girlfriend, but another very attractive girl too, certainly explained it though.

Nina poured out a generous glob of the lube and started to work it into Karen's tight ass. Karen could almost immediately feel the heat rising down there, and she liked it. She decided she'd mention it to Sandy, later today. It wasn't long before Nina started guiding Rick's ample cock into Karen's tight opening. All three teens groaned -- Rick and Karen from the feeling, and Nina from how dirty it was to be guiding her boyfriend's cock into another girl's asshole.

"Fuck her good Rick," said Nina, moving over to Karen's face. "I wanna hear her tellin' me how much it hurts."

She bent over Karen's head and grasped her hair in one hand.

"You like it when it hurts, chica?" she said -- a sign that she was very excited. She didn't normally slip into Spanish. "He's gonna fuck your ass, then you're gonna suck his cock."

That got Karen going. Anyone who'd played with Genie had done anal, and a lot of it. Karen liked anal, although not as much as Genie did (as far as she could tell, noone liked anal as much as Genie), so there wasn't anything happening here she hadn't done before. But she could sense that it was a big fantasy for Rick and Nina -- to have him fuck another girl in the ass, and have Nina make the girl suck him clean. They were in heaven.

"No," smiled Karen, "no problem."

"Good," replied Nina, who then straddled Karen's head, pressing her sopping pussy to the other girl's lips. "Start sucking. I don't wanna be dripping cum next period."

Karen was really enjoying herself. The lube was making her asshole feel hot and slightly swollen, and Rick was pounding away at a fast and furious pace. It hurt really good. Nina's bushy cunt was pressed to her face, and Karen was lost in the scent and taste, sucking as much of Rick's spend as she could get out of the slick tunnel. Rick finally came hard, dumping yet another (Priestess induced) load. Karen flicked her fingers in just the right way over Nina's clit, while pushing her tongue as deep into Nina's obviously non-virgin ass as she could. The other girl shuddered and came hard, her strong hands almost crushing Karen's small breasts. There was five minutes left to go when Nina guided Rick's cock into Karen's mouth, then quickly knelt at Karen's ass watching her boyfriend's dick disappear into another girl's mouth.

"Can't have you drippin' either chica," she said, lowering her mouth.

Karen moaned as a soft tongue flicked her well fucked asshole.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.