Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Fionna felt amazingly good. She wasn't exactly sure if it was because she'd been ill so long that any improvement was extremely noticeable, or if she really was feeling better than she ever had before she fell ill.

She drew her bow across the strings, the sound of the fiddle a comfort to her. Not that she needed much comfort at the moment. She always felt better after a healing session, and Ken had brought Sally along this time. He'd found that he could heal her faster if he didn't work alone, but -- up until today -- there had been a limit to how fast she could heal, no matter how much energy was expended. Sort of like trying to fit a gallon of milk into a quart jug.

But today when he had worked with Sally, that limit had been greatly expanded. Ken had gotten very excited, while Sally only seemed confused. Obviously, neither of them had expected the result they'd gotten. Ken had been working on Fionna every day since she got here, and each day she felt a little better. The sickness was still in her, she could feel it -- and oddly enough, if she closed her eyes and thought of her body, she was able to 'see' it as well. The diseased spots showed up as a dull, vile green color which made her stomach churn to look at.

She set her fiddle down and lay back on her bed. In the last day or so, her libido had started to return, and today it had returned with a vengeance. She was incredibly aroused, and hoped that Ken had been too distracted by Sally to notice. It wasn't that she didn't find him attractive; hell, there wasn't a person in this house (including Cindy -- which brought an arousing kind of guilt) that she wouldn't have slept with, given the chance. From the exotic Annette, to the massive 'Thor' (Cindy had dubbed him that in a private conversation, and somehow all the women had picked up on it), there wasn't a single one of them that she'd have thrown out of bed.

Except maybe Jane. That one scared the hell out of her, despite the fact that she was a complete submissive. Fionna had watched her sparring with the man they called Sensei, and would have been scared out of her wits by the display if she hadn't seen Ken fighting the man only minutes beforehand. They moved so damned fast that the blink of an eye decided the match. She chided herself for being afraid of what they could do. Hell, little Cindy wasn't afraid and had started training with them in the early mornings.

But Jane had taken the punishment dealt out during the match without batting an eye. Only a submission hold (difficult to obtain on her) that threatened to break something put her down. Nothing that connected stopped her. It didn't seem like she was getting a sexual charge out of being beat up. Rather that she was able to just ignore the pain in order to get in her own attack against an opponent of greater skill. Sensei had made a rule that anyone sparring with her, other than Ken or himself, had to adhere to a points system. Otherwise, she almost always won, since strikes that would cause Eric pause just didn't faze her.

Then there was yesterday morning. Fionna had been taking advantage of a mild-weathered morning to walk the grounds when she heard the crack of a fire arm. Growing up in the British Isles, firearms were not something she was familiar with, other than what she'd seen in movies. She'd followed the sound to find Jane practicing with several pistols and three different rifles, including one that looked like an ugly little machine gun. Fionna hadn't even gotten close before Jane put down the gun and turned to smile at her.

"Fionna," she said, "I'm glad to see you out and about."

"Thank you," said Fionna, trying to control her nervousness.

Being around this woman felt a lot like being near a barely contained explosion; although if pressed, Fionna would have been unable to pin-point a single reason why. Perhaps it was the combination of attitude, grace and physical strength that Fionna knew she had, added with her physical skills, that scared her a little. Maybe more than a little.

"Would you like to try to shoot?" asked Jane in a friendly voice. "I even have an extra set of ear plugs."

"I've never even seen a real gun," replied Fionna, "never mind tried to fire one."

"You're welcome to try," smiled Jane. "I'd be happy to give you pointers."

"Perhaps," replied Fionna, "I could just watch?"

"Sure," replied Jane, "but you should still wear the plugs."

They fitted the plugs, but they didn't seem to reduce the sound much. Sound was something Fionna was very sensitive to.

"They're shooter's plugs," explained Jane. "There's a little clapper in them that closes when a strong enough sound wave hits. That way, you're not going around deaf all the time."

Fionna wasn't sure what perverse desire made her want to watch a woman she was so nervous around shoot things. But she did, and watched as Jane attached a target to an overhead line and spun the pulley to push the target out on the range. The target ended up quite far away -- far enough that Fionna had no idea if someone could even hit it, at least with the pistol that Jane picked up. Of course, she'd only seen these things used in movies, so what did she know?

"How far away is that?" asked Fionna.

Jane laughed and said, "A hundred yards. Further than I'd ever expect to shoot with a pistol. But it never hurts to be prepared."

With that she casually picked up the gun from the bench in front of her and fired off ten shots without seeming to aim. Then she wheeled the target back in. As they waited for it to arrive, Fionna noted that the plugs had worked well, as each shot had been very muffled.

She blinked when the target arrived. There were ten holes in it. A close group in the chest, three more directly in the head and two which had just barely missed the head. Jane shook her head in disgust.

"I need to practice a lot more," she said.

Fionna thanked Jane, removed the plugs and left, not quite fleeing. That little meeting had done nothing to reduce her fear of the other woman, even though she knew Jane would never hurt her.

Now though, her thoughts of Jane were tinged with arousal. More than a little arousal, in fact. Her hand drifted between her legs and over the thin red hair that graced her pussy. Long fingers slid over her sex, and she was surprised by how very wet she'd become. Her fingers danced, returning to patterns she'd learned as a girl, and it wasn't long before she'd brought herself to a powerful orgasm. The first in a very long time. The shock and the pleasure made for a strong combination, but once her arousal died again, she lay there and wept. Too much had happened in too short a time, and despite her faith in her Goddess, she wasn't sure she'd made the right choices.

It wasn't long before she realized that there was someone else in the room with her. Holding her. Rocking her slightly and murmuring soft assurances in her ear.

"It's alright," whispered Jane, "just let it out... we're here for you. We're all here for you..."


This thing had obviously been designed by the most sadistic person on the planet. How the little instrument managed to stop vibrating just as Cindy came close to cumming was not something she could contemplate in her current tortured state.

She was panting, the tight ropes around her middle making it hard to breathe, and her body was covered with sweat. She could smell it, as well as the strong scent from her intensely stimulated pussy, and it only added to her arousal -- and torment. It was a delicious torment though, and Cindy loved every minute of it.

She had no idea how long she'd been there when the door finally opened.

"Having fun, slut?" smiled Tina.

"Oh Mistress, please... please, I'll do anything to cum, please I need it," said Cindy, all in a rush.

"You'll do anything anyway," smiled Tina, knowing that reinforcing Cindy's level of helplessness only turned the other girl on more. "So, I'm here for your decision. Do you want me to take your ass, or are you going to call 'mercy'?"

Tina already knew her little slave's answer. Had she asked when Cindy was completely unaroused, the answer would still have been a resounding 'Yes!', so it was unlikely to be different under these conditions. But again, asking was just another way to deepen Cindy's submission and enjoyment.

"Yes, Mistress, please, take my ass," panted the girl as the buzzing stopped again. "Take anything, just please let me cum."

Tina knew that wasn't quite true. Cindy was more than ready to have her anal virginity taken, and would have even given her cherry to Tina. But she really wanted her Thor to open her pussy, despite knowing that it would be a while before she'd be physically large enough to handle him. That wouldn't stop her if he offered though -- she was more that willing to endure, and enjoy, the pain of his entrance. But somehow she knew he wouldn't take her. Not yet, anyway.

"Well, since you're begging so nicely," smiled Tina, as she began to release her slave, "I'll grant your wish."

There was a lot of caressing and licking going on as Tina released Cindy. The state of her arousal didn't dip, at least not very much, and, in fact, grew when Tina eventually attached a leash to her collar and led her, naked, out of the bedroom. Cindy had been seen in various states of undress here and there in the mansion. She'd been seen aroused as well. But never completely naked, or this helplessly aroused. It was amazingly humiliating, which didn't help matters any.

They ended up in the play room, for Cindy's first 'official' visit. She had been in here once before, stumbling by accident upon Jane while she was in serious bondage. She wasn't thinking about that now though.

It wasn't long before she was retied, this time on her knees on a piece of padded wood furniture. The board allowed her knees to be spread very wide and strapped in place. There was a vertical board, rising from the back of the base she was kneeling on, then another horizontal board jutting out in the opposite direction. Seen from above, the thing looked like a 'T', with her upper body being supported by the vertical part.

Before even putting her in this position, Tina had tied Cindy's wrists behind her in a very strict position. They were crossed high between her shoulder blades, almost in a reverse-prayer position. Once Cindy's ribs were resting on the top board (which was somewhat narrow), more straps were snugged over her upper body. A head harness was attached -- although there was no gag -- and her head was pulled back and the harness held in place by more rope to her wrists. It was somewhat hard to breathe, but Cindy was loving every second of it.

Next came a set of nipple clamps. Her nipples were very sensitive now from being aroused so long, and she gave a low groan as the hard metal closed on her skin. Tina attached weights on strings, and just dropped the weights, causing the clamps to pull hard. Cindy's pussy spasmed, and a glob of her slick oils oozed out. It would take so very little for her to cum. Then someone came into her field of vision, and she almost fainted.

It was Eric!

"I hear that you're holding a blow-job training session," he said in a casual voice to Tina.

"Yup," was the reply. "My slut here needs some experience. I was just gonna fuck her ass, but maybe you'd like to break in her other hole first?"

Cindy was getting dizzy. A finger was running lazy circles around her clenching asshole, and occasionally flicking her clit. Every move she made caused the weighted clamps to swing and tug. The casual way they were referring to her as a slut and a slave finally pushed her into subspace. She stopped thinking -- mostly -- and just gave herself over to the feelings.

"That right, slut?" asked Thor, pulling her head back a little. Tina had been thorough, adjusting the head harness to exactly the right height for the girl to give her first blow-job. "You here to learn to suck cock? Or do we need a ring gag for you?"

Eric knew that there was no need for a ring gag. For one thing, the girl couldn't have been more willing. And for another, she wasn't going to be able to take his whole cock anyway. For her part, Cindy didn't care, as long as Thor was the first man to use her mouth. She'd blow everyone in the mansion and love it, but it was an honor to serve him!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.