Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Ken had no idea how to play a flute. He turned to looked at Lea, but She was no longer there. Well, he'd have to worry about the flute later. Now he needed two things: food and sex.

He smiled as Sally entered the room.

"Is Master in need of the service of a slave?" she asked, setting down a tray.

"You weren't all that busy, were you?" he asked. Smiling, he tugged on one of her nipples so that she was straddling his legs.

"Oh, it's me you want," she said. "And here I was thinking you wanted that sweet, innocent little girl at the table."

"Very funny," said Ken, as he guided her pussy down onto his hard cock. "I think I'd split her open."

"Mmm, that's nice, Master Ken," smiled Sally, working her hips back and forth. "You'd be surprised how far a pussy can stretch."

"She's too young," said Ken.

"If you say so, Master," smirked Sally.

That was about as far as the conversation went. Ken found himself drawing energy not only from their coupling, but from the residual energy in the house as well. He'd never had to do that before, and it made him nervous; however he could feel that Lea was not upset with him, so that made him feel a little better. Once he and Sally were finished, he polished off the entire plate of food Sally had brought him, and was still hungry, so he went back into the kitchen with her.

Cindy was being double-teamed by Ari and Tina. All three of them were straddling a bench seat. Ari was sitting behind Cindy, holding her wrists crossed behind her head and whispering something into her ear. She had also hooked her legs inside of Cindy's and was keeping Cindy's thighs held wide open. Tina was kissing Cindy and pulling on her hard nipples through her top. Cindy was so aroused, she could barely think straight -- the thought of being caught only make her more horny. Hell, she was hoping they'd be caught.

Ken smiled as her fantasies drifted through his mind. Very imaginative. Very filthy. He and Sally got some more food, then went their separate ways.

Ken, back in the study, sat in his chair contemplating Fionna. Her casual acceptance of what had happened last night confused him. She'd seemed to accept Lea as a Goddess with no surprise or denial at all. Was it that she was that much a spiritual person, or was it because she had been so close to death?

He reached out with his senses to get some idea of her condition. It was still grave, but at least she wasn't hurting, and some of the damage had been reversed. But he realized that he'd have to devote a lot more time to her than he'd thought, because while the cancer had retreated in some places, it had gotten worse in others. Not too much worse, but healing her was going to be like taking three steps forward, then two steps back. Especially since it was so important that he keep her comfortable -- meaning free of pain and nausea.

He felt her stir and slowly come awake...


Fionna looked around the room, but honestly, it wasn't what was really on her mind. What was on her mind was the fact that she didn't hurt anymore. Well, not as much as she was used to hurting, and she wondered what pain medication they'd doused her with. It had to be something strong, but she'd found lately that anything strong enough to kill the pain this much usually left her in some kind of a deep fog.

Her fiddle case was sitting near her bed, and she felt a strong urge to take out her fiddle and start playing. However, the fact that she was very hungry, also something she hadn't felt in quite some time, made her get out of bed in search of food. She didn't have to search far -- there was a tray on a table just outside her door filled with fruit, toast (done, surprisingly enough, on just one side), and tea with milk on the side. She would loved to have eaten all of it, it just tasted so good, but she found herself quite full far too soon.

A bit more exploration showed her the bathroom, which was much nicer than any bathroom she'd ever seen. Certainly nicer than the flee-bags she stayed in while on tour. Of course, the bedroom was also extremely nice, and she was eager to explore more of the house she found herself in. She stripped, noting that her body was no longer lean and tight as it once was. She was extremely thin -- even her small breasts had shrunk, and her ribs and hip bones were very prominent. She wasn't vain about her appearance, and knew that people had once thought her very attractive -- certainly her lovers had thought her attractive. No, she was sad because the state her body was in was a reminder of the disease that was killing her.


Cindy was purring, her body relaxed and warm in the arms of Tina and her sister. They had teased her for what seemed like hours, even in the kitchen for God's sake. In fact, she remembered with a blush, that Ken had walked in at some point. She'd been too far gone to care at the time, but right now she was wondering if he was going to be pissed. Not many parents, foster or otherwise, were going to be happy about two sisters having a threesome with a third girl in the friggin' kitchen!

"How're you feeling," asked Tina, leaning over to kiss a bare nipple.

"Don't get me started again," said Cindy. "I'm not sure I can survive it."

"Oh, I don't know," said Ari, running her fingers up Cindy's inner thigh. "You seemed to survive just fine up until now."

Lust flared in Cindy, but she fought it down. She really was tired, but she was also worried and hungry.

Tina seemed to pick up on her emotions instantly. "We can go get some food," she said, "but you look worried about something."

Cindy looked at Tina.

"How do you do that?" she asked.

"Do what?" asked Tina, tossing some of that amazing red hair back.

"You seem to know what I'm thinking all the time."

"Trust me, sweetie," smiled Tina. "I don't know what you're thinking."

Her finger lightly ran over Cindy's wet slit, and Cindy groaned.

"Oh my God, I can't believe you can make me feel like this," she moaned. "I've already cum a gazillion times."

"Yeah," said Ari, gently removing her sister's fingers and sucking them clean, "give the girl a break. We all need some food anyway."

They put some clothing on and got ready to head downstairs. Before they left the room, Ari put her hand on Cindy's shoulders while Tina's arms went around Cindy's waist from behind.

"Cindy," said Ari, "what happens in the Mansion, stays in the Mansion, you know what I mean?"

"I think so," nodded Cindy.

"Nobody here cares what we do or with who, as long as no one gets hurt," Tina whispered in Cindy's ear. "Unless they're getting hurt in a good way."

Ari grinned at Tina and nodded.

"But there's one more thing I need to tell you before we go downstairs," said Ari.

"Okay, what?"

"Fionna Ashland is here."

"Huh?" asked Cindy, not quite understanding.

"Fionna Ashland is here," said Arianwen. "She... well, she's been very ill, and we're helping her recover."

That was just weird. They had to be messing with her. Sure, there was the rumor that Fionna was sick, maybe even dying, which was why she wasn't performing anymore, but Ken hadn't even known who she was. Why would she be here?

"Trust me," said Tina, "it's true. If you hang around this house for any length of time, you'll see a lot of odd stuff."

"You're not messing with me?"

"Why would we do that?" asked Ari. "No, we just wanted to let you know so that you wouldn't freak out or anything."

"How are you helping her recover?" asked Cindy. "Is there a doctor here?"

"Not... exactly," replied Ari. "It's complicated. But for now, let's just go eat, okay?"


Fionna brought her tray down with her, only to be tsked at by a beautiful, and quite naked, woman.

"Ms. Ashland," said the woman, "really, you didn't need to carry this down. I'd have gotten it."

Some of last night started coming back to her. She remembered this woman... Sally... had been on of the people helping her feel better, although it was the man, Ken, who'd actually been the focus. So it hadn't been a dream. In exchange for her life, she really had pledged herself to a sex goddess. She wondered if she would be required to sleep with these people. Before her illness, Fionna had been a very sexual person. It had been a while though, since she'd even felt a stirring of interest for another person. Not that this Sally wasn't very attractive.

"Can I get you more tea?" asked Sally.

"Um, that would be lovely," replied Fionna, "and, um, considering the circumstances, maybe you should just call me 'Fionna'."

"Circumstances?" asked Sally, reaching for a clean mug to fill with water.

"Yes, well," replied Fionna, "you do seem to be a bit casually dressed."

Sally turned around and blushed slightly.

"I tend to forget," she said. "Most of the women here go naked, especially the Priestesses."

She set the mug down in front of Fionna.

"But not the Priests?" asked Fionna with a smile.

"Not usually," replied Sally, "but no one here is ashamed of being naked. I, uh, hope that won't offend you."

"It won't as long as I'm not required to follow suit, so to speak."

"Oh, no," said Sally, putting a cup of broth in front of her. "We wouldn't force anyone into doing something like that. See if you can drink a little of that before your tea, okay?"

At that moment, Ken wandered in, wearing a T-shirt and jeans.

"Hello Fionna," he said, "are you feeling any better?"

"Yes," she replied, "very much so. In fact, I was wondering what sort of drugs you've given me. They're nothing like what the doctors tried."

"How much of last night do you remember?" he asked.

"Well, the concert of course," she said with a dreamy expression on her face, "and most of the session afterwards. Some of the drive to the cliffs, but only bits and pieces after seeing you there. Nothing of the drive here. More bits and pieces of being in some sort of forest and seeing a woman who had to be the Goddess."

Ken nodded. So, she wasn't blocking out all that as a hallucination. That was good, he thought.

"Do you remember pledging yourself to Lea?"

"Yes," replied Fionna, blushing a bit, "I remember that bit very clearly."

Ken got up and poured himself some coffee.

"Are you ashamed that you pledged yourself to a sex goddess?" he asked, noting the blush.

"No," replied Fionna with a frown, "why would I be?"

"Well, sex is something that tends to embarrass people," he said.

"Yes," she replied, "but not me. How could it, especially now? It's not like I have any of those feelings left."

"You will, though," replied Ken, "you will. It's our power; it's where we will get the energy to heal you."

"Faith healing?"

"Um, not exactly," replied Ken.

He gave her an quick overview of how the Circle worked.

"We are very open here with sex, and it will be difficult for you if you find nudity and sexual activity embarrassing."

"I'm sure I'll survive," she said, then paled. She had no idea if she would, indeed, survive.

Ken smiled at her. "I won't let you die, Fionna. Lea has said you are needed, and since I brought you here, you are my responsibility."

"Well, I feel better this morning than I have in a very long time," she said.

"That's because your pain is being blocked," he replied. "It's going to take some time to fully heal you. I don't know how much time, because I've never done something like this before. It's also going to take a lot of energy, which means... well... there will end up being a lot more sex in the mansion than usual."

"And that's saying something," said Arianwen, who had walked in with Cindy and Tina on the tail end of what Ken was saying.

She bent over and kissed him thoroughly, "Good morning, husband-mine."

"It's afternoon," he smiled, enjoying her kiss.

From her scent, she, Tina and Cindy had continued their play once they'd left the kitchen. Ari straightened up and smiled at Fionna.

"Hi Ms. Ashland," smiled Ari. "Awesome concert last night."

"Thank you," replied Fionna, "and really, just Fionna is fine."

"Great," she said.

"There are a fair number of people who live here," said Ken, "and some who are here often enough that they might as well live here. Arianwen is my wife. Tina is her sister, and Cindy goes to school with Tina."

Fionna recognized the look in Cindy's eyes. She'd seen it often enough. It was a combination of awe and some level of hero worship. She wanted neither, being content to play her music and occasionally teach someone who wanted to learn. She also loved to swap songs.

"It's nice to meet you all," she said. "If there's any way to let people know, there's no reason to call me Ms. Ashland. Fionna is fine."

Cindy still couldn't speak. As much as she loved math and the sciences, she also loved music, especially Irish music. She'd been playing the penny whistle for years, often playing along with her Fionna CDs. Other musicians as well, but there was just something about how Fionna played the music that made it come alive for Cindy. She'd fantasized for years about playing in a session with her, and now that she was sitting right there, she couldn't even speak.

"C'mon, Cindy," said Tina, "let's grab some food."

For her part, Tina also loved Fionna's music, but she wasn't the rabid fan that Cindy appeared to be. She smiled, knowing that Cindy would have to get used to seeing the woman around the Mansion, since she'd be living here -- at least until she was healed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.