Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Tina smacked her head with her hand as they drove off the estate grounds.

"What?" asked Ari.

Tina held up her hand and dug out her cell, quickly getting hold of Bill and asking him to set an account up on the research machines. Once he learned that the person using it was the girl who had created those equations that were driving him, his wife, and Tina crazy, he was more than happy to oblige.

As they got closer to where they were picking up Cindy, Tina began to get more nervous.

"Tina, hon, calm down," smiled Ari.

"I'm fine Ari," replied Tina a little too quickly. "Okay, I'm not fine. I really have it bad for this girl."

"And..." prompted her sister.

"And well, what if she doesn't like me? What if she thinks I'm stupid? She's bi in her fantasies, but those are just fantasies, not reality. People aren't like us, you know? How we live isn't the least bit normal. Then..."

"Tina," interrupted Ari gently, "it'll be okay. Do you really think Lea would have let you be drawn to this girl so strongly if she wasn't going to fit into our lifestyle?"

"Lea's more than willing to let us make our own mistakes," replied Tina.

"Yes, she gave us our abilities so that we could bring more people into the Circle. You've got to learn to trust those abilities." Then she frowned, "Unless you don't think that she's Circle material."

Tina sighed, then bumped the back of her head against the head rest several times.

"She is," Tina said. "It's just so weird. In some ways it seems like I've known her for a while, but in others, well... she's a complete stranger. Or worse, she's... I don't know... it's almost like she's pretending to be something I know she isn't. But I shouldn't know that, right?"

Ari shook her head and smiled. Becoming a Priestess didn't mean you got all the answers, and sometimes the answers you got were wrong. Also, she was sure that the fantasy that Tina had shared with her was at the bottom of all this. She just wasn't sure how.

The girls were silent as they pulled up to the library. Of course, as soon as they did, the cold rain intensified, coming down in buckets. Tina was about to get out, when she saw a small form running towards the car. Tina quickly opened her door, and in the few seconds it took to let a soaking wet Cindy in the car, got soaked herself.

"Hey," smiled Tina, as they started back to the mansion.

"Hey," replied Cindy with a very shy smile.

"Don't you have an umbrella?" asked Tina.

"I, uh... forgot it," replied Cindy, blushing bright red.

"You forgot?" asked Tina incredulously.

How someone who could easily remember a cell phone number spoken to her only once, could forget an umbrella while it was pouring rain outside was beyond her. She would have teased Cindy about it, but decided she didn't know the other girl well enough yet.

Instead, she introduced Ari, and Tina and Cindy chatted as they drove on. Tina tried to forget that she'd have to warn Cindy about the casual nudity at the mansion before they arrived. She didn't want to bring it up in front of Ari though, and wished she'd thought to talk about it earlier.


His hands were shaking, just a bit, as he put the black rose down on his worktable. It wasn't finished yet, but only by his standards. He'd planned to make a Solstice gift to give his wife, but he'd never planned to put this much into the carving. He tried to steady his hands, knowing that if he kept it up, the rose would be the first thing he'd made since he was a child that he'd put this much... effort... into.

He closed his eyes and unbidden, his memory replayed incidents from his childhood.

... the legs of a small wooden horse shattering under foot, as his father's heavy boot crushed it.

... His mother, yelling at him..."work of the Devil! How dare you bring that evil into this house right at..."

Abruptly he stood, snatching up the rose. His large forearm muscles bunched as he resisted the urge to pick up a hammer and destroy his creation. His breath came in shallow pants, until he was able to control himself. Slowly, he pulled out the lock box and slid the unfinished rose into it, and locked the cover. He'd find something else to give her. Tomorrow, yes tomorrow, he'd burn the rose.

Just as all of the carvings of his childhood had been burned...


Ken leaned back from his desk, rubbing his eyes. He was very glad that Ellen and Kim had decided to work for him. He had no practical experience in business and finance, and, quite frankly, it didn't really interest him. On the other hand, the fact that he owned several companies that were doing research in areas that he needed tech advancements in was a good thing, and would make his life easier. But for today, he was finished. It was time to go see to Jane, who'd been patiently waiting for him for the last few hours.

He smiled as he rose. She'd had little choice, locked up in that tiny cage he'd left her in. The cage was hanging from a bar in the play room, and any time she moved at all -- not that she could move much -- the lines he'd attached to her nipple and clit piercings were pulled as the cage shook. And she did feel the need to shift, because he'd lovingly painted her pussy lips with cinnamon oil. Very concentrated cinnamon oil.

He'd also locked her in a very tight corset, taking close to four inches off her waist line. That made breathing more than a little difficult, as did the long, thick dildo gag he'd locked in her mouth.

Her next station, not that she knew it, was a ride on the wooden horse with two, thick, metal dildos pushed into her body. He was sure they would require a bit more of that tingly oil to make sure they went in smoothly, and he got erect thinking about how that, and the single-tail whipping he was going to give her, should make her very happy. In a painful kinda way -- which was exactly what his wife needed.


Ari pulled the car into the garage and quickly got out.

"I'll catch you guys later," she said, as she headed for the door to the mansion. "Nice meeting you, Cindy."

"Yeah, you too," replied the puzzled girl to the closing door.

"Um, Cindy?" said Tina, in a hesitant voice. "I... sorta forgot to tell you something earlier."

"I'll say," replied the girl. "You forgot to tell me you live in a friggin' mansion."

"Uh, yeah," replied Tina. "Um, sorry. But there's something else I should mention."


Jane jerked every time the whip landed on her skin. Red welts covered her front and back, and she was dripping sweat as she tried to hump her hips against something. Her cunt was on fire, both from the oil Ken had used on it and from the narrow surface of the horse she was tied on. All her weight was pressed onto her crotch and the twin dildos in her body since each leg was pulled out to the sides and tied there. That way she couldn't use her thighs to relieve the pressure on her sex.

Those ropes, and the dildos, weren't the only things keeping her balanced, though. Ken had woven a rope around her breasts, tying them so tightly they had turned deep red and were hard to the touch. Then he'd attached another rope to where the ropes crossed the center of her chest, and flipped it over a bar. Her full weight wasn't being held by her breasts, but some of it was. As she squirmed from the single tail lashing her body, the dildos and the ropes tortured her body. She moaned and begged to cum, but was denied.

Once he'd whipped her to his satisfaction, he took a thin, leather hood and put it on her. It had an opening for her mouth, and he took a pump gag and inserted it, locking it into the hood and pumping it up until it filled her mouth. The only way she could breathe was through two small holes under her nose -- the pump gag effectively sealed her mouth.

Next, he took a small, dual-pronged hook with a string in the middle and attached it to her clit bar, slowly pulling until her large clit was painfully extended from her sheath. He tied the string off on a ring set into the front of the horse. Now she couldn't move very much at all. His final touch was to attach a lead to the hook, and one each to the metal dildos in her body. These he hooked up to the tens-unit and set it on random, adjusting the levels to go from medium to max. It wasn't a constant feed, and long minutes would sometimes pass between shocks. That should provide her with some fun.

"I'll be back later," smiled Ken, slapping her sweaty ass as he walked toward the door.

He pulled on a t-shirt and headed out of the room, wearing it and a pair of shorts. After all, Tina's friend Cindy had arrived, and he wanted to meet the girl who figured so prominently in Tina's fantasies. Unlike everyone else who'd shared those fantasies, Ken had the full one. If the real Cindy was anything like the fantasy one, she would be one very interesting person.


"Wait," said Cindy, "you mean everyone here has to go naked?"

She looked a little pale, but Tina could tell she was also aroused by the idea.

"No," replied Tina. "I mean, you can if you want, but I didn't want you to be offended by it if you saw someone. I'm sorry, I really should have told you before we got here, and I'm really sorry I didn't. If you want to, I'll ask Ari to take us back."

Tina was sorry. But not about the fact that people in the mansion went nude -- just that it might offend Cindy. She didn't think it would though, because in addition to the serious case of lust she had for the girl ("Lust!", thought Tina, "It's only lust!"), Cindy pinged her "Circle" radar in a big way. Of course, that didn't mean that Cindy might not feel she had to protest anyway. And Tina realized that it had been unfair of her to get the girl here, and then put her on the spot by telling her they were nudists.

"So, I don't have to do it too," confirmed Cindy.

Tina was getting too caught up in how badly she'd fucked this up to notice the hidden light of hope in Cindy's eyes. But she couldn't help but notice an increase in the amount of arousal Cindy was feeling. That, combined with the fantasies she read from the girl, reassured her. But it had still been a stupid thing to do.

"Of course not," replied Tina. "Look, um, maybe we shouldn't do this. I mean, it's just so natural here that I really didn't even think of it when we talked."

Tina turned to grab the intercom.

"Hey," said Cindy, "what are you doing?"

"Calling Ari to take us back," replied Tina.

Cindy shook her head. "No way. You got some serious hardware here, and I wanna get my hands on it. Unless you don't actually have the computers..."

"Oh, we have them," replied Tina. "So, you're really okay about this then?"

"Yeah. I'm mean, it's just a body, right?"

"Yeah."

The girl shrugged, looking pointedly at the door, so Tina sighed and opened it. As they walked through the kitchen, Tina turned to ask if Cindy wanted a tour and caught the girl staring at her ass. The tight, white pants she had on displayed it very nicely. She turned around before Cindy noticed she'd been caught.

"So, you want a tour?" asked Tina.

"Sure," replied Cindy.

Tina proceeded to show Cindy around the mansion, explaining about how several people lived here.

"Like a commune?"

"A bit," replied Tina.

"So do you uh... do it, too?" asked Cindy.

"Do what, too?"

"Go naked."

"Usually," said Tina. "But, you know, you're here, and I don't want to make you even more uncomfortable."

"Oh, you won't" replied Cindy quickly. Too quickly.

She blushed as Tina turned to face her. Tina could tell that her new friend was still very excited, and apparently the prospect of seeing Tina nude made her even more aroused.

"Let me show you the upstairs," said Tina, "then we can hit the computer room."


The girls had been working for a half hour on the computers when Cindy realized that she had to pee. She told Tina, who was trying to understand the latest set of equations that Cindy had shown her, and Tina just nodded.

Cindy left the room and turned to go to the bathroom she'd been shown. The door was closed and it appeared to be in use, so she stood there for a second before she remembered there was one upstairs in the hall. As she walked up the stairs, she thought she heard a noise to the right. The bathroom was to the left, but Cindy was curious and followed the noise. She wasn't even exactly sure why she was doing it, but she soon came to a door that was partially open and she glanced inside. Her heart almost stopped.

There was a woman in the room. As Cindy took in the scene, her heart started pounding and her nipples got hard. She just could not believe what she was seeing.

A woman was balanced on top of a horse. Cindy was well-versed in BDSM furniture, as she'd seen a lot of it during her cruising of the Internet. But this scene looked like it had been arranged by a pro. No way your average woman would get into something this extreme. Almost without thinking, and certainly without thinking of the consequences if she were caught, Cindy walked into the room to get a better look.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.