Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Jane was almost purring her contentment on the drive home. Her eyes and skin actually glowed, at least to Ken's eyes. She was sitting on her cloak, which was soaking up the fluids that Ken had injected into her well-used body before they left the bar.

He'd decided that, since they weren't getting out of the bar without him fucking her, a little demo had been in order. Jane had shortly found her wrists crossed and tied between her shoulder blades. He'd then added some harsh, thin rope which ballooned her tits. Next came a thorough whipping with a single tail that he'd kept with him all night. Welts had dotted her skin as she writhed from the blows. No one, however, had mistaken her as being in distress. Her pleasure had been obvious, and between the two of them, people had begun shedding their clothing again. By the time he'd fucked her ass, after cumming once in her cunt, people had been laying on the floor, exhausted but very, very sated.

When they finally got around to leaving, several of the women told Ken he could play with them any time. Gary, who had come in his own car, had already left by the time Ken and Jane headed out. Knife had sent a few of the guys out to the lot to make sure that Crazy Sally wasn't waiting around for a second chance to stab Ken, or worse.

Jane slept quite well that night.


When Ken got back from flying on Sunday, Genie found him to talk.

"I think," she said, "that I've gotten all I can get."

"I assume that you mean information about Ari's dad," replied Ken.

"Yeah. I'm willing to bet that some of the information is on stand-alone computers, but there was a fair amount of information in the systems I could get into, once I knew what I was looking for," she replied.

"And?"

"Well, he was a pilot. But he was also a part of a black ops unit. I can make educated guesses as to when he went on missions, but not always what they were. I'd need access to military computers to get that information. Or, at the very least, I'd need access to the lines that they use to link the computers. A lot of them are separate from regular lines, and even when they're not, they're highly encrypted," she replied. "Anyway, his date of death is indirectly confirmed, and that aligns with a period that I know he was on assignment. I've got his records, even the ones that are secret, and other information. There are references to special access records, but again, I can't get them. Even the normal records were strongly encrypted." She snorted. "Too bad that the government doesn't think the rest of us deserve to have our information protected as well as a dead man's."

"He was awarded a number of medals, and had been wounded at least twice in combat. Naturally, he flew in Vietnam, and I know he was deployed in Iran for a time. There are suggestions that he also served in actions in Africa, Iraq and Lebanon, but again, I have no specifics. He was awarded a medal for heroism posthumously. It's a little strange that, even though he was a first-class pilot, he racked up a lot of time in ground action, as well. That is fairly unusual. As I said, the whole record screams black ops."

Ken sighed. "So where does that leave us?"

"With her dad not dying in a civilian plane while fucking around," stated Genie.

"Would you consider being there when I tell her?" asked Ken. "That way, she won't think that I'm trying to get her to back off about my flying."

"That wasn't why you did this?" asked Genie.

"Initially, it was. But now it's obvious that, for some reason, her mother hid her father's military career from her. Well, both Tina and her," replied Ken.

"How could you hide something like that?" asked Genie.

"I don't know. Ari said he was thirty-eight when he died. She was two, which means that either Tina was about to be born or had just been born." replied Ken. "Tina never knew him at all, and Ari's memories couldn't be all that strong."

"Hmmm," said Genie. "Fifteen or so years ago. Way after we pulled out of Iran, even."

"Yup. But who knows what was going on at the time, if he was black ops," replied Ken. "Our government has their fingers in a lot of pies -- most of which, I'm sure, the general public knows nothing about."

"You sound like you disapprove," commented Genie.

"Not exactly. I mean, there are a lot of people in this country who are stupid enough to think that if we get rid of all our weapons, everyone will be our friend," he said.

"Right," snorted Genie derisively.

Ken smiled. "People can be delusional, that's for sure. The world's a dangerous place, and no amount of wishful thinking is going to change that. On the other hand, we've done some things that are pretty fucked up, which gives some people reason to hate us."

"Like 9/11?"

"Not in my opinion. Killing several thousand innocent people is barbaric, and there's no excuse for it. Of course, I'm not much better, since if I could, I'd put a bullet in Osama's head myself," replied Ken.

"I don't understand," said Genie.

"Look," replied Ken, "if I just offed the guy, I be as much of a barbarian as he is. If they ever find the fucker, he should get a fair trial."

"You're a better man than me," said Genie, "I'd just as soon strangle him."

"Don't mistake me, Genie. I wasn't kidding when I said I'd kill him myself. And this may shock you, but if the only way to stop another attack like that was to kill the people involved -- all the people -- I wouldn't hesitate for a second."

Genie looked at Ken in a new light. She knew he was serious at the moment, but wondered if Ken would actually do something like that. On the other hand, even though she'd only been training with him for a week, and despite the fact that she knew she wasn't an expert, the way Sensei pushed him during sparring sessions gave her a healthy respect for his abilities.

Ken, following her train of thought, felt it wiser not to tell her that he'd already killed in self defense. He hadn't liked doing it, still felt guilty on the occasions when he dwelled on it, and even still had bad dreams about it. But given the same situation, he didn't think he would hesitate now any more than he had in the past.


As the day of the big party approached, Ken thought it was amusing to watch Genie and Annette go around in circles as they both made sure that it was okay to combine their celebrations. Neither Gary or Bill were consulted -- in public, anyway.

Once it was established that they were going to combine Gary and Annette's wedding celebration with Bill and Genie's engagement announcement party, the guest list had to be hashed out. That was another conversation that Ken declined to be a part of. It was their party; they should decide.

The guest list contained friends, family and several surprises, at least for Ken. One of which was the inclusion of "Sensei Turcotte and Guest". Another was that Gary wasn't inviting his parents -- or, as far as Ken knew, even notifying them. Genie was fine with her parents coming, but Bill was nervous. He even stated that he wasn't sure that his parents would be able to make it and tried to get out of inviting them. That went nowhere with his wife-to-be, so they were sent an invitation.

Lessons with Sensei were going well. Bill and Genie, who had finally stopped working, had joined the classes on the fifth. They had really gotten into it, far more than Ken would have expected. Bill missed the occasional session since he had classes to attend, but Sensei didn't apply the same rules when he taught at the mansion as he did in his own dojo. Arianwen had told Ken that she'd arranged her class schedule around the training, and that Bill had complained to her because there was a class he had to have, that was only offered at one time and so would miss once a week.

The party started on the afternoon of August 23. It was scheduled to go, for most people, until late in the evening. Sunday would be mostly quiet, since Genie's parents, Edward and Jenna, were flying in from out of town Friday night and were going to be staying the weekend. They had offered to stay in town, but Ken wouldn't hear of it and not only paid for their airline tickets, but made sure they were given a very nice suite in the guest wing of the mansion.

He let Genie and Bill use his X5 to pick them up at the airport. Once the four of them got back here, despite the fact that Sally was overseeing the cooking for tomorrow in the large kitchen, she prepared a fantastic meal for everyone. Edward and Jenna Baeder were very nice, down to earth folk who owned and worked a Wisconsin dairy farm that produced some really fantastic cheese. They seemed to enjoy the evening a great deal, and they were wild about Bill.

The other guests started arriving the next day at around one in the afternoon. The party wasn't formal, but there were people in a suit and tie. Davyn's comment to Ken was something in the order of, "I see everyone's dressed, this time. Too bad."

Ken smiled and told him that he was welcome to remove his clothing, but requested that he and Helen use an upstairs bedroom, since it might shock the other guests if they stripped off down here.

"What if I'm not with Helen?" grinned the man as he waggled his eyebrows.

"You'll have to work that out with whomever you end up with, then," returned Ken.

"And," added Helen, "if she's cute, you'll have to explain why you didn't invite me."

She was watching Sally from the corner of her eye when she said that. Sally had just walked up, but had heard enough to know what they were talking about. She could also feel the more than mild sexual interest her in-laws had in her.

"You two are so bad," she said, giving them a hug and chaste kiss. "Ken, please make sure these two letches stay away from the more impressionable women here."

"Oh, like that little redhead?" smirked Davyn.

"Which one?" asked Ken and Sally at the same time, laughing.

"You know, the real little one. Well, the young one... Tina," he replied.

Ken and Sally laughed even harder at that.

"Careful with Tina, Dad," said Sally. "She can be quite a handful."

Her response certainly surprised Davyn and Helen, who were not expecting tacit approval of their comments. They left it at that, and Sally moved with her parents to the other areas of the house, while Ken, who was shortly joined by Jane, stayed in the entranceway to greet the guests. Once the initial flood of people were here, Ken would leave, since he'd always know when someone was on the property. The gates had been left open today -- no sense in having people buzzing to get in or leave all the time.

Jane, as always, looked stunning. Her dark hair and stunning blue eyes were set off nicely by the blues in her dress. While not nearly as risque as some of the things she wore, it clearly showed off her beauty. In fact, all of the women had had a huge amount of fun shopping for this event. Arianwen and Tina were in matching sheer, skimpy, green dresses, which seemed designed solely to make people who looked at the teens drool. The design worked, as Ken noticed when he saw them. The men were more casual, dressing in slacks and a nice shirt. Bill had a tie on and was dressed more formally than anyone else.

Sensei and Nikki arrived and were greeted warmly by Jane and Ken.

"Sensei," smiled Ken, holding out his hand, "I'm glad you could make it."

They shook hands, and Sensei said, "Today, it's just Scott."

Ken nodded, then both he and Jane received a kiss from Nikki, one that was just short of an invitation to take her upstairs. Ken and Nikki had been getting to be closer friends lately, and she and Jane had really hit it off. Scott gave Jane a kiss as well, and Ken felt her react quite strongly to it.

Nikki was looking beautiful, wearing heels that had to be about four inches and a dress that, no doubt, kept her remembering to bend carefully. It was green and also managed to show off her full breasts quite nicely. Jane and Ken both noted she was horny as hell. Her excited scent drifted to both of them, and Ken, after dipping into her surface thoughts, found out why.

Scott had been teasing her brains out since last night. He'd promised her that if she did her best to seduce either Arianwen or Jane, he'd allow her to cum, even if she didn't succeed. He'd also slid a remote-control vibrating egg into her well lubed pussy before they'd left his apartment. It rested right on her overlarge g-spot, and he'd been teasing her on the drive over, making her pull aside her panties and slowly play with her clit while he occasionally buzzed the egg. Naturally, she still hadn't been allowed to cum. Now, every step the woman took in those high heels caused the egg to jostle her sensitive spot, and she was afraid that, at some point, he'd make her cum. While she really wanted to cum, the tiny thong she was wearing was already saturated with her thick honey. She squirted when her g-spot was stimulated during orgasm, and knew that it would look like she'd peed herself. Interestingly enough, the imagined embarrassment from that made her even more horny, and Scott knew all her weak points, including her love of being forced to cum in public.

At least, he thought he knew all of them. Ken knew otherwise. There were still a few he hadn't discovered. Ken wondered what Scott would do to her today. He made a note to sic both Jane and Arianwen on the woman. That would be fun. Cruel, but fun.

More guests arrived, friends of Genie, Annette and Gary that he hadn't met. Even Knife showed up, dressed in his jeans, biker boots and a button down shirt. Ken didn't know if Gary had invited any other guys from the bar. He assumed so when he heard Knife mention that a big ride was happening today by way of apology for being the only one to attend.

Ken found it amusing that Knife was a bit embarrassed when he saw Jane, bending down to give her a light peck on the cheek. Jane was having none of that, however, and acted very insulted, while pulling the startled man's face closer for a much deeper kiss. Ken could hear Knife thinking about how fucking strong this woman was, right up until she seduced his tongue into her mouth. Then he was wondering if Ken would object to them using a bedroom for a while.

It was a while later when Ken sensed Bill's uneasiness. It was strong enough to cause him to move quickly to the front door where, apparently, his parents had arrived.

"Yes, Mother, I am engaged. Really." he was saying in a flat voice as Ken walked up.

"Well, I'll be interested to meet whomever it was that you actually managed to hold a conversation with," said the woman.

The comment was clearly meant to be a cutting remark. Ken immediately didn't like either of them. While he couldn't read them very clearly, he really didn't have to. They both emanated a clear disinterest in this whole event, and Bill's mother, sadly, actually didn't like Bill.

"Ken," said Bill, trying to keep hold of his temper, "these are my parents. Mike and Ann."

"Charmed," said Ann, giving Ken a dismissive glance before walking past him into the house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.