Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Eric lay in bed, feeling the two women on either side of him against his skin. As big as he was, they made him sleep in the middle; that way, they ended up leaning against him rather than everyone piling toward one side of the bed and almost falling off. He suspected that wasn't the only reason, as neither Joan nor Sally were shy about playing with his cock when the mood struck them. Didn't matter to him -- there were far worse things than having to sleep between the two beauties.

He looked at Joan in the dim morning light. Her time with the Circle was making physical changes in her, changes that he didn't think she was even aware of -- yet. She looked so peaceful and relaxed as she lay there. Her body was soft and beautiful, but seemed to be firming up. Certainly her physical stamina was increasing, as she'd recovered very quickly after her time last night with Ari and Tina. Those two could exhaust a Priest!

Sally shifted and he knew she was awake. He watched at his wife looking at Joan. She had a faint smile on her face and he knew that she felt more content than she ever had. Both of them did. Having Joan in their lives had made such a difference.

"I really love her," whispered Sally.

"Me, too," he whispered back.

"Do you think Mom and Dad are gonna be able to cope?" she asked.

"They're gonna have to," he replied. "There's no way I'm giving this up," he continued, knowing that Sally felt the exact same way. Joan truly completed them in a way neither had ever realized was even possible.

About that time, Joan stirred and opened her eyes. She smiled shyly when she saw them looking at her. Eric leaned over and kissed her gently and her smile grew wider. Her hand slid down his body to his large cock and stroked it, then she cradled his balls.

"Hmmm," he murmured, "got something on your mind?"

Joan's smile grew even wider as she started shifting around. She ended up sideways on the bed, with her head near the middle. She was quite wet, having woken up from a dream where she was making love to Eric, Sally and an astonishingly beautiful red-head by a river stream. Eric, who had gotten off the bed to get a better angle for his cock, slid into her body, splitting her pussy with his large erection. Joan sighed, then looked over at Sally, who was smiling at both of them. Joan slid a finger in her mouth, then rubbed her lips with it, meeting Sally's eyes.

Sally knew exactly what she wanted, and shifted until she was kneeling over Joan's mouth. With an eagerness that would have embarrassed her not too long ago, Joan slid her tongue through Sally's pussy lips. While she had been busy with Ari and Tina, Eric and Sally had made love late into the night, and Sally was still sticky from Eric's cum and her own juices. Joan cared not at all, and in fact, was finding she loved the taste of Eric's cum mixed with Sally's juices and the scent of her musk. Joan eagerly began pleasuring her other lover while Eric pushed into her over and over again, each stroke urging her toward an orgasm.

Sally had her back to Eric, and soon Joan was able to see his large hands grasp and squeeze his wife's heavy breasts. Sally moaned, and Joan added her finger to help pleasure her. While Eric's hands squeezed Sally's breasts, Joan used her fingers to tightly pinch and pull on the other woman's thick nipples. The result, of course, was milk starting to flow from the tips as Sally's two lovers mauled her breasts. Joan herself didn't like her breasts handled in such a rough way, but it drove Sally wild. She started humping her hips so that her clit mashed against Joan's eager tongue, building toward an orgasm. Joan had already had two small ones when Sally finally heaved, her body going rigid as she rode the waves of pleasure. Shortly thereafter, Joan felt Eric's cock pulse and came when she felt jets of his thick cum shoot into her body. Sally's smell and taste overwhelmed her, adding to the pleasure of an orgasm that left Joan laying there, panting, while her two lovers lay beside her and stroked her back to reality.

"Who needs orange juice, when you can start a day like this?" asked Joan.


Ken was in his study, using the flight simulator, when Ari came in. Her lips tightened when she saw what he was doing and he hoped that Genie would have something for him soon. His younger wife was anything but rational with it came to flying. He paused the simulator, and spun in his chair.

Ari, forgetting her irritation, flowed into his arms, her naked body warm and willing against him. She smelled faintly of sexual musk and he wondered who she'd been playing with this morning. Most likely either her sister or her wife.

"Before we get too carried away, Master," she said, shifting so her pussy made a wet spot over his hardening cock, "we should get together and discuss having a celebration for the two new couples."

"Yup. I guess we should. Any idea how we should celebrate?" he asked, taking one of her nipple rings in his finger and none-too-gently tugging on it.

"Master, that's not fair," she said, the wet spot on his thin shorts growing. "How can I concentrate when you do that?"

"What, this?" he asked, pulling her other ring and pushing his hard cock against her sex.

"Uhh," she moaned, shivering in his grasp.

"Don't worry, I'm sure that you ladies will think up something appropriate," he said, pulling harder on the rings and pushing his cock against her again. "Just as I know that, if there's something I can do to help, you'll be sure to let me know."

"You could tie me up and fuck me," moaned the teen as she put her hands behind her back and thrust her small breasts at her husband.

"I could at that," replied Ken, standing up after moving his arms around Ari's small waist.

It wasn't long before Ari found herself tightly tied on one of the bondage tables in the play room, her legs spread wide and pulled toward her shoulders. Ken also added weights to her nipple rings by tying a string to each and running it through a ring hanging over her chest. The weights were heavy, and her thick, pink nipples stretched her tiny breasts into little cones. Ken was slowly working his large cock in and out of her wet opening when Tina appeared at the door to the playroom and wandered in.

Ken smiled at the girl, driving his cock deeper into her sister, and Tina's eyes started to shine with lust as she walked towards them.

"I can't believe what a slut my sister has turned into," said Tina as she ran a finger over Ari's stomach, then along her ribs and under her arm. "She fucked my brains out this morning until I was too exhausted to even move, then came out here looking for more."

"You are so full of shit, little sis," panted Ari, squirming as her sister's knowing finger's aroused her further. "When I woke up, you were the one with my clit between your lips, driving me wild."

"And you," returned Tina, "were the one who made sure I didn't have to leave the bed to pee."

Ari groaned as she remembered her sister's wet pussy grinding on her mouth and the hot, salty torrent Tina produced while Ari ate her cunt. Tina gave Ken a 'may I?' look, and he nodded. Watching his wife and her sister at play was an amazingly erotic experience.

"Hope you're still thirsty," said Tina, as she positioned her pussy over Ari's mouth.

Ari welcomed Tina's musky sex, still wet from their earlier bout of lovemaking, and searched out her pearl to suck on it. Meanwhile, Tina and Ken detached the weights so Tina could lean forward and lick both his shaft and Ari's clit while Ken fucked Ari. Ken kept hold of the string attached to Ari's rings. It was a little awkward, but he was able to pull on the string enough to keep Ari's nipples stimulated. She came a number of times before Ken finally shot off deep inside her.

A short while later, they were in the shower in the master bath, Tina and Ken carefully washing Ari. Oddly, no matter how often he ran his fingers through her pussy lips, it seemed he couldn't get her totally rinsed. She was moaning and grinding into his hand, the whole time. Actually, into his hand and Tina's, since Tina had worked a finger or two inside Ari's back hole. Ari screamed as she came.

Once they were getting dry, Tina looked admiringly at Ari's nipple rings.

"You know," she said, flicking one with a finger, "I really like these."

"Don't get me started again, brat," smiled Ari, kissing her sister, then licking the other girl's lips.

"Master Ken, do you think you could pierce me?" asked Tina.

"You want your nipples pierced?" asked Ken.

"No," replied Tina, "or at least, not yet. I mean, I still have to take gym at school and stuff. How about my belly button?"

"Sure," replied Ken, "we can do that."

Tina looked at him and said, "Cool. Do you think I could be tied up while you do it? Maybe later today or tomorrow?"

Ken laughed and nodded, "I'm sure we can arrange something. So, how did everything go with Karen yesterday?"

"Oh, we had a great time," replied Tina. "She is really insatiable. She ended up with Sandy last night."

Ken nodded. He knew that, at the moment, Karen was in the same room with Sandy. They were both asleep, curled in each other's arms. Something was going on there, that was for sure. Good, he thought.


Eric, Sally knew, was not a man to put things off. So she had an excellent idea where he was going when he took off after his quick shower. She and Joan took a more leisurely shower, bringing Christine in with them and playing with her under the warm, cascading water. The baby was a delight to both of the women, laughing and giggling as her feet were tickled, and she was goo-gooed, and gaa-gaad. They had a grand old time, then went downstairs for some food. Eric was already gone.

Joan, of course, had no idea where he was going, and would have been pretty worried had she known. She really liked Helen and Davyn, but had been mortified when she and Sally had kissed in front of Helen. Well, not mortified at the time -- anytime she kissed Sally, nothing else on the planet seemed to exist. But about a half hour later, she had seen Helen watching her husband and Sandy flirting, and remembered what had happened. Dread had filled her, until she remembered that Helen hadn't even batted an eye at the display. She hadn't even seemed to be upset at how Davyn, who, either despite or because of his best attempts, had ended up with a lap full of bikini-clad Sandy. Still, it had been crystal-clear to Joan that this was no fling for her, Sally and Eric, and she wondered just how they were going to break it to Sally and Eric's parents. Hell, she'd never even met Sally's mother, although she remembered Sally telling her that her dad had passed away years ago. She sighed, knowing that she'd have to take her cues from her partners, at least for now. If they waited too long, though, she'd have to bring up her discomfort to them.


Eric pulled into the driveway at the shop and got out of the van. He really had no idea what his parents were going to say, but they were good folks and had never shown any sign of prejudice. At worst, they'd just put up with his decisions, but he hoped that they'd want to get to know Joan better. She was an amazing woman, that was for sure.

His dad was working on Ken's car when he walked up. Davyn had removed the hood of the X5 and was working on something in the engine compartment.

"Hey, Dad," said Eric.

Davyn's face, complete with a small grease mark, popped up.

"Son!" he exclaimed. "Surprised to see you this early. I suspect that things went a little late last night, eh?"

Eric smiled and nodded. His parents had left by eleven, but Eric knew that all kinds of stuff had been going on way before then. The sexual play hadn't ended until this morning, in fact.

"I guess," Eric replied. "Sally and I were in bed."

That was perfectly true. He didn't feel the need to explain that Sally had been tied to the bed, each breast tightly bound at the base and moaning while he used a thin-headed crop to thoroughly welt each swollen orb.

The men talked for a while, small talk about this and that, Eric answering questions about Christine and how she was doing. Davyn continued to work on the car. Finally, he straightened up and started wiping his hands.

"As pleasant as this is," said Davyn with a slight smile on his face, "I get the feeling that you didn't come here just to BS. Somethin' on your mind?"

Eric sighed. Having parents this smart could be a two-edged sword. They retired to the small lounge area with some cold soft drinks. Eric looked at Davyn, feeling fear. What if his parents were freaked out by this? Maybe he could just avoid telling him...

"You looked pretty friendly with Joan last night," said Davyn. "Actually, Sally looked pretty friendly with her, too. This about that?"

Caught, Eric gave in to the inevitable.

"Actually, it is," he said. "Joan has become a very good friend."

Davyn snorted. "Yup. I guessed that. Wish your mom and I had some 'friends' that looked like her."

His tone made it clear what sort of friends he meant. Eric looked at his dad in astonishment. Surely, his parents didn't fool around outside their marriage! He was suddenly hit with the realization that people often get when they realize that their parents are real people. Real people who have sex and everything.

Still..."Dad, you can't expect me to believe that you and Mom... uh... play around on each other."

"Why not?" asked Davyn with grin. "You can't tell me that everyone in that house who's not married -- and even some who are -- are only sleeping with their partner. Unless I'm totally misreading the situation?"

"No," said Eric, shaking his head, "no, you're not."

They spent the next hour talking. While Eric left out anything that even hinted at the supernatural, he gave a brief description of life at the mansion, and a not-so-brief description of where he thought that he, Sally and Joan were heading. He even mentioned that he and Sally had left the church.

"Never had much use for those hypocrites, myself," responded Davyn. "You and Sally seemed happy, though, so your mom and I didn't want to say anything."

"We haven't left religion, Dad," said Eric, "We've just chosen a different path."

"Look, Helen and I never went in for going to a building to worship God. We pray, every now and then, and believe that there's a God out there. We just don't think much of the official interpretations. If you've found one that works for you, more power to you."

Davyn's comments came as a bit of a shock to Eric. He'd always thought that his parents were completely indifferent to the Church, and while it appeared that he was correct, he didn't know the whole story.

"So, what sort of arrangement do you have with Joan? Am I getting another daughter-in-law?" asked Davyn.

"That might very well end up being the case," replied Eric before he remembered that it wasn't legal to be married to more than one person.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.