Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Ken smiled as Joan approached. Unlike the last time that she'd been at the mansion, she was fully clothed. She looked at him with some trepidation, so he stepped forward with his arms open. With only a small hesitation, she stepped into them. They hugged for a moment, then he let her go and stepped back.

"So," he said smiling, "are you feeling better today?"

"Yes, I am, thank you," she said.

She seemed at a loss as to what to say next and Ken sighed. Apparently, it would fall to him to speak to her about life in the mansion.

"Would you like to sit down?" he asked.

"Sure."

They were silent for a few minutes, then he said, "So I guess you managed to work things out with Eric and Sally?"

"Kind of." she replied.

"They never did explain what goes on around here, did they?"

"I'm not sure what you mean," she replied.

"May I ask what you decided to do about your relationship with Eric and Sally?"

Joan colored, then straightened her back. "We're, um... still working out the details... but... as odd as this sounds, I think we all want to be together."

"It doesn't sound odd. Or, at the very least, it doesn't sound out of place in this house."

"It's confusing to me," replied Joan. "I'm really not sure about a lot of things I'm feeling."

Ken was silent as Joan tried to put her thoughts into words.

"I..." she swallowed. "I'm in love with Eric and Sally. I adore little Christine." A longer pause. "The... feelings I have when I'm... when you and I..."

Her voice trailed off because she was too embarrassed to complete the sentence. She looked down at her hands, folded in her lap.

"I... like it when you and I... when I'm being a, um, slave," she said, her voice firming up.

Ken grinned at her, and said, "You do seem to enjoy that. As does everyone else that you're involved with."

Joan blushed a fiery red.

"Thing is, as long as it pleases you, Eric and Sally, there's no reason for you not to continue to do that. That will have to be decided as part of the rules for your triad."

Joan blinked, "Triad?"

"Did I misunderstand?" asked Ken. "I was under the impression that you three were going to get together."

Joan was silent, then: "I think you're right. It's just a very new idea for me."

"Let me tell you about some of the ideas that we have regarding relationships..." started Ken.

For the next hour or so they talked about relationships in the mansion. They also talked about the beliefs that everyone shared here. Joan had heard of paganism but, like most people, knew little of the real beliefs and much of the propaganda.

"I don't know," she said after they'd talked for awhile. "It just seems like I'm so greedy. I mean, all of a sudden, I'm involved in the kinds of relationships that I never knew I wanted, but now think that I can't live without. It's stupid, I know, but there you have it."

Night had descended, and they sat quietly for a while. Eric and Sally entered the Garden, with Christine in Sally's arms. Ken could feel Joan's emotions surge at the sight of them and smiled to himself.

He stood as they walked up, then held out his hand to Joan. She took it, and he pulled her to her feet.

"Welcome home, love," he said, kissing her lightly.

He kissed Sally, rested his hand on Eric's shoulder for a second, then left the Garden.


Monday, when Ken returned from class, he wandered out to the pool, where Sandy and Jane were lounging.

"Hey," he asked, "aren't you supposed to be working on something so that I can get my car into the shop?"

"Hey yourself," she returned with a sunny smile. "It's a nice day, Jane wanted to ride and so voila! here we are at the pool after a nice ride. Oh, by the way, Davyn asked me to tell you we'd be ready for it Thursday. That cool?"

"Yup," said Ken.

Eying the naked bodies of his wife and Sandy, he wondered if Sandy would be up for a little play time. Jane, he knew, was more than ready. It had been too long since anyone played hard with her. Perhaps it was time to rectify that. He sat down on the edge of the lounge Jane was laying on and began running a finger over her ribs to the base of one large breast. Her breathing immediately changed and she opened her eyes, looking at her husband.

"Sandy? Would you mind if I borrowed my wife for a while?" asked Ken.

"I don't know," she said, quickly picking up on his mood. "I was hoping to get some time in with her."

"Well, since you are visiting, it wouldn't do for you to be disappointed. You'd be more than welcome to join me. I bet you'd like what I have in mind."

Those words began to really arouse Jane. Being used as a sex slave, discussed as if she were just a toy, turned her on a lot. But not as much as the fingers that had gripped one nipple bar to harshly tug on that swelling nub. She suppressed a moan. In her opinion, it had been too long since she'd been well used for her Master's pleasure.

"I'm sure I'll love whatever you have in mind," smiled Sandy.

"Well then," he said, "why don't you occupy yourself with my slave while I go upstairs to get a few things together?"

Sandy stood up and walked to Jane's lounge.

"I'll be happy to," she said, kneeling over Jane's mouth.

She grabbed Jane's hair and none-too-gently pulled her head into her rapidly-moistening pussy. Jane, of course, immediately started licking and sucking, knowing exactly how to please Sandy. Ken went upstairs to get some toys. On the way back down, he grabbed a small cooler and filled it with some bottled water from the fridge.

None of his preparations took very long. When he returned, Sandy had repositioned herself so that she was facing Jane's feet. She was smearing her sticky liquids all over Jane's face and had herself centered so that, as she played with her own clit, Jane's tongue was pushed inside her asshole. Sandy liked ass-play quite a bit and was really enjoying herself.

Jane was enjoying herself as well. Sandy was making a point of viciously twisting Jane's nipples and digging her nails into Jane's full breasts. She also had slapped them enough that they were a bit red, as was the gash between the submissive woman's legs. Ken walked up just as Sandy leaned forward again to slap Jane's pussy.

"Beg to drink my piss, slave," she said.

Ken had noticed that, more and more, Sandy was taking a dominant roll with Jane. She still enjoyed some time in the ropes, but he was sure it was mainly because she liked to struggle against them, rather than any overtly submissive urges.

"Please, Mistress, UH!, may I drink your piss?" said Jane.

"No," said Sandy landing a loud slap on Jane's mons. It was clear her fingers had made direct contact with Jane's clit ring, making the woman jump and moan with passion.

"You ready to go, Sandy?" asked Ken.

She sat down full on the other woman's face, cutting off her breath.

"Are we going somewhere?"

"Yup. For a little walk."

Sandy knew there was more to it than that, and so got off the woman under her.

Ken quickly collared his wife and pulled her off the lounge, positioning her on all fours on the pavement. She was panting now, sensing her desire for rough treatment was soon to be fulfilled. Ken grabbed a set of modified nipple clamps, each with a sixteen-ounce weight, and put one on each of her nipples. She groaned -- that was one hell of a lot of weight. Each clamp had serrated teeth, ensuring they had a firm grip, and pain flared through her chest as her breasts were pulled almost into cones. She loved it.

"Let's go," he said, taking a leash attached to Jane's collar in one hand and the bag in the other.

Sandy slipped on her flip-flops, grabbed the cooler and followed him out into the yard.

Since the mansion was on ten acres, some of it quite wooded, it was very private. Even aircraft, oddly enough, didn't seem to fly over. Probably, Ken thought, because he wasn't a celebrity.

They walked (or crawled, in Jane's case) for a couple of minutes to a stand of trees. There wasn't much shade under them, and the day was a typical SoCal summer day. Bright and very hot. Jane was quite dusty and sweaty when they finally got to the the trees. Naturally, that got to Sandy, since Jane's sweat was laden with pheromones; besides, Sandy had a thing about sweat.

Ken put the bag down and opened it. Sandy ran her fingers over Jane, sliding them into Jane's wet cunt and finger-fucking her. Jane moaned and thrust her hips back at Sandy. Sandy smiled, pulled out her fingers -- coated with Jane's secretions -- and put them to her mouth, enjoying the taste.

Ken looked at her, and realized that she was being affected by Jane's pheromones in a big way. Or perhaps she just liked the taste of Jane's pussy juice. He had noticed that the Priestesses all tasted better than your average woman. Not that he didn't like the taste of your average woman -- he loved eating pussy -- but eating a Priestess brought the experience to a whole new level.

While Sandy teased Jane, Ken pounded two pieces of rebar deep into the ground. Next, he started braiding her long hair from the top of her head, weaving a strand of leather tightly into the braid, then tying it off. He had Jane stand up and put her hands in front of her. She winced from the pull of the heavy weights on her nipples. The clamps, while not sharp, were very tight and had actually cut her skin. Ken used untreated hemp woven into a very rough and splintery rope to tie her wrists tightly together. Then, he flipped some rope over the selected branch and pulled her hands over her head -- not stretching her, just holding her hands in place. Next, he took more of the same rope and wrapped each of her ankles. Then he tied each one to a piece of the rebar, which caused her to spread her legs very wide.

He went back to the rope attached to her wrists and pulled, forcing her eventually to rise on her toes as the pull on her wrists grew. It was an uncomfortable position, to say the least, and not one for a novice. To say nothing of the potential damage that could be caused to her wrists. Of course, Jane was far tougher to hurt than your average woman, and since she could easily heal herself, there was very little that could actually cause permanent damage. This freed Ken to place her in very strict bondage with no fear of doing her lasting harm. He took the end of the braid and tied it to her wrists. It wasn't very tight, but it did keep her hair out of the way.

She moaned loudly when Ken removed the clamps, the blood rushing back into her abused nipples. Some of it made thin, red trails down her perfect breasts. He was hard as a rock and knew that Jane was slipping into subspace. Sandy, too, had her lust rising to a fever pitch.

Finally, he pulled three whips out of the bag. One was a six-foot single tail. The other two were knotted cats. Each strand of the cat was made from supple leather about as thick as a sneaker lacing. Each strand had knots tied about an inch apart along its two-and-a-half-foot length.

Ken smiled at his wife as he approached her with the single-tail in his hand and kissed her. Her scent, sweat mixed with arousal, was intoxicating and he couldn't wait to plunge his cock deep into her willing body. But first things first.

"You don't mind if Sandy and I use you for some target practice, do you?" he asked smiling.

"No, Master. Please, use your slave," she panted.

Her eyes were dilated, despite the brightness of the sun.

"Would you like to sit back for a few minutes while I warm her up with this?" asked Ken.

"Sure," replied Sandy.

She'd been spreading out the blanket that had been in the bag. Now she kicked off her flip-flops and sat back, legs spread wide, slowly rubbing her pussy.

Ken turned back to his slave, and began lightly hitting her with the single tail in a back and forth motion. Well, light for Jane, which meant that while the leather wasn't cutting her -- yet -- it was raising long red welts on her skin.

He started on her outer thighs, the whip wrapping around them with the tip invariably snapping on her tender inner thigh. After her thighs were well marked, he moved to her back, often angling the whip so the tip created painful welts under her arms. Very little of her body was spared. Her stomach had many welts, some bleeding, by the time he'd finished his 'warm up'. Her ass was also bleeding and the tip had found its way to snap on the soft flower of her sex numerous times. Her bare mons had also been a popular target.

Jane had gritted her teeth time and time again to keep her body under control and not have an orgasm. She had not been given permission to cum, and knew it was quite possible that her Master would deny her for a long time.

She was soaked with sweat when he finished with the single tail. Sandy stood when Ken put it back in the bag and picked up the two cats. He offered her one, and Sandy's eyes glowed. She approached Jane and grabbed the base of her braid, pulling her into a deep kiss. Jane responded with a moan, her hips rotating as she controlled her desire. Then Sandy took one of her large nipples in her mouth and bit it. Jane moaned, whimpering as Sandy's tongue traced under each large breast, licking up the liquid that was dripping off her.

Sandy continued to torture Jane with her tongue, dipping into her belly button, licking the sticky juice that coated her swollen, inner cunt lips. About that time, Ken started using the whip on Jane's back. If used with enough power, it would easily cause her to bleed, so Ken was careful -- but not too careful.

Sandy was less experienced than Ken, and so when she finished her teasing, they switched places and began to work their way down Jane's bound and stretched body with the whips. Ken at the front, Sandy in back.

Jane began begging for an orgasm. Ken was working her breasts, now cut in several places, and Sandy was working on her ass. Finally, Ken stepped back, which Sandy took as a signal to stop, as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.