Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Tina was warm and comfortable, aside from the fact that her bladder was very full. Someone was holding her. She recognized Jane's scent and smiled, opening her eyes and to see that Jane was still sleeping. She quietly left the bed and used the bathroom, decided on a shower and padded down to her own room to use the bathroom there. She hadn't felt this good in... well, actually she couldn't ever remember feeling this good. Once in her bathroom, Tina looked at herself in the full length mirror. She liked what she saw.

She cupped a breast in each hand and teased her nipples with her thumbs. They stiffened into thick, pink points and she sighed with pleasure. Glancing back into the mirror, she noted that her pussy was displayed by the gap between her upper thighs, and the fact that she shaved the lips displayed her sex even better. Tina stretched, lifting her arms over her head and noticed that the hair there was a lot more noticeable. It was only slightly darker than the red-gold color on her head, and she wondered if it would get her sister's notice. Certainly, Ari was attracted by the fact that Annette didn't shave, and Tina thought it was pretty sexy, too. She frowned, realizing that she'd have to shave again when she restarted school. That got her to wondering what she was going to be doing for school in the fall.

However, Tina did not want to think about all this now and firmly cut off that line of thought. Today, she was going to spend five hours as Ken's slave. That was what she wanted to concentrate on. Turning on the shower, she waited until the water was at a comfortable temperature, then stepped inside.


"How are you feeling this morning, Joan?" asked Ken, sitting down with some coffee.

Since she'd had to work Friday, Joan had done something very uncharacteristic for her: she'd taken off Monday. Sort of. At the moment, she was sitting on one of the lounges by the pool, working on her laptop computer. She looked up at Ken and smiled.

"Fine, thank you." The nude woman stretched, which did wonderful things to her body. She blushed a little as Ken eyed her appreciatively. With all the beautiful women around here, Joan still wasn't sure what he saw in her, but it was obvious he was attracted to her. Apparently, so were Bill and Genie, because she'd spent the night in their bed, doing... well, a lot.

Ken couldn't resist her, though, and scooted close for a quick good-morning kiss. It ended up being not so quick, and before she knew it, Joan had eased her thighs open to give him access to her wet heat. Her orgasm was strong, as it always was when she was here, and she sighed in contentment as he held her while she came back to earth.

"That felt so very good," said Joan as Ken slid out of her body. A rush of their fluids followed, and she eyed Ken's slippery cock with hunger. Then she blushed, wondering what the hell had turned her into such a slut. Those thoughts didn't keep her from quickly leaning forward and capturing his member to suck it clean.

"You," said Ken as she picked up her laptop again, "work too much."

Still aroused despite her great orgasm, Joan looked at him and said, "Does Master have other tasks for his slave?"

"Or perhaps said slave would be interested in serving another Master today?" came Eric's voice. He, Sally and the baby arrived on the porch.

Joan looked over at the family and smiled, feeling... something in her belly warm. Sally was the perfect picture of a mother, sitting naked with the baby at her breast. Joan couldn't help but blush when she remembered that her own lips had been at those breasts and that she'd tasted Sally's milk.

And Eric! He was like a Norse God; his physical power actually frightened her. Frightened and excited her. If he weren't already married, she knew that she'd be doing her best to get his attention. A shadow passed over her mind as she remembered that he was only in his twenties, far too young for her, and with a pretty wife and new baby, as well. Joan wished now that her life had been different.

Both Ken and Eric felt the change in Joan, and Ken was about to say something to her when Eric moved toward the woman. Ken remained silent, sensing that something important was happening.

Eric knelt at the side of Joan's lounge, pretending that he didn't feel her sadness and loneliness at all.

His voice was self-mocking as he said, "Hey, it's no problem if you want to serve Ken -- I know that he's the big man on campus and all that. I'm just a small fry."

"Big man on... small fry?" stuttered Joan. "What the hell are you talking about?"

But Eric was not to be stopped. He bent his head back and put his wrist to his forehead, then said in an overly-dramatic voice, "No, no. I understand. All the beautiful, young bombshells prefer Ken: Jane, Arianwen, you." Then he looked at Joan, his blue eyes laughing and said, "If you only knew what I had to do to keep the one outstanding beauty that has condescended to stay with me..."

"Hey, you big lug!" said his wife, "I'm the one that serves YOU."

"What young bombshell are you talking about?" Joan said chuckling. "I'm fifteen years older than you and certainly not a bombshell."

"Wrong on both counts, oh lady who has wounded my heart," said Eric, still over-dramatizing the conversation. "You are only thirteen years older than me, a poor, simple young man." Suddenly he was completely serious. "Okay, maybe you're not a bombshell -- they are usually blondes. But you are a very, very beautiful woman -- never forget it. Beautiful, desirable and, it appears," he said with a wry grin, "unattainable by one such as I."

He quickly stood and looked around. "I'm gonna run inside for some coffee. Anyone want anything?"

Negatives abounded, so Eric headed off to the kitchen. Joan sat there in shock. What the hell was with these people? There was no way, no way at all, she could compete in looks with the women here. Yet, each man she encountered let her know that he found her very, very attractive. She knew she was blushing red from head to toe from Eric's outrageous flattery.

Joan looked over at Ken, who said, "Looks like you'll not be wearing my collar today. If Thor in there decides that you're his, I'm not gonna get pounded into a pulp arguing with him." He nodded his head in Sally's direction. When Joan looked back, she saw that Sally was kneeling right next to her lounge. Arianwen held the baby in her arms.

"I never had a sister," said Sally, "and even if I'd had one, I'd never have had the courage to do this with her."

Joan found herself locked in a deep kiss with Sally. There was more to the kiss than just passion; there was something else, something that Joan refused to acknowledge, even as she gave herself to the kiss.

Eric had just finished fixing his coffee when he noted Joan entering the kitchen. He didn't see her enter, but then, he didn't need to. She was a field of sexual energy. She didn't move, and he assumed she was just standing there, and so, when he turned around, he almost tripped over her. She was kneeling on the floor looking up at him.

Joan cocked her head to one side and said, "Your wife told me that you're too much for her and begged me to help her out, knowing that a big, strong man like yourself needs more than one woman. Since I like Sally so much, I thought I'd offer myself so that the poor woman can get the rest she needs."

Eric broke out laughing and pulled Joan to her feet, kissing her soundly. The three of them spent the day together and, despite Sally's claims that Eric was wearing her out, she was very eager to be with Joan herself. In the end, it was Joan who was worn out, not to mention very well satisfied, when they went to bed. That night, she drifted off to sleep laying between them, comforted by Eric's strong arms and Sally's soft hands.


Tina came downstairs after Joan had gone to the kitchen to find Eric and knelt beside Ken's lounge.

"Are you planning on starting your five hours now?" he asked with a grin.

Steeling her courage, she said softly, "Does it have to be only five?"

He was silent for a moment, then said, "Your safe word is mine for five hours. After that, I'll give it back to you."

That didn't really answer her question, but she remained silent.

"He means no," said Ari, kneeling beside Tina. She had given the baby back to Sally when Joan went inside. "I'm sure Master will keep you as long as he can, but after five hours you can release yourself whenever you want."

"Oh," said Tina. Her heart rate was increasing just by having both her sister and Ken near her. Rather than let confusion about Dom/sub feelings take her over, she focused on Ken and being a slave to him. Images of doing things to her sister receded, but not very far.

"If you'd like," said Ken, "You can start your time now."

That afternoon, Tina was put through several bondage scenes, usually with her sister. She gave Ken, Gary and Bill blowjobs one right after another, and did quite well, considering her inexperience. She was told to service her sister after Ken and Gary dumped large loads of cum in Ari's cunt. Tina loved that, as did Ari, who got to share the mix of the men's cum and her own when her sister drooled it into her mouth. She was taught the basics of tying someone, and Jane was called upon to serve as a live target so Tina could learn the use of a flogger and a whip. She even drank, a bit, from Arianwen's bladder, finding the taste not so good, but the act a mind blasting turn-on. She knew she'd be doing that a lot more in the future. All in all, Tina was treated like a slave: brought to orgasm whenever someone felt like doing it, and totally exhausted after the five hours were over. The teen quickly fell asleep afterwards.

When Tina later awoke from her nap, she realized that she was still a virgin. Damn!

Ken knew that Tina wanted him to take her virginity. And he was planning to do exactly that -- in six more days. In the meantime, he planned to train her so that, when she let loose with her dominant side, she knew how to play safely. He also knew that, in all the excitement today, she never caught on to the fact that he'd released her after only four hours. She still owed him one more.

That night, Ken got a call from Lenny.

"Lenny!" he said, "How're you doing?"

"Great, great," said the energetic man. "Can you get some time Thursday morning?"

Ken had class in the morning and didn't want to skip it if he could avoid it.

"It depends," he said truthfully. "What's going on?"

"I got an appointment with a judge to get you custody of Tina. If you'll show up with her, we can get this out of the way."

"What about her mother?"

"I'll send a courier over there with the paperwork. If she shows, then be prepared to do some fast talking. If not, then you have nothing to worry about," replied the man.

Ken paused for a second, then said, "I'm inclined to say yes, but I have to talk to Tina. Can I call you a little later?"

"No problem. Just try to decide soon. It's short enough notice as it is, and I don't want to give her any more ammunition."

"You got it," said Ken. He hung up and called the Circle together, asking a few questions of each of them before starting the meeting. When he located Eric and Sally, Joan was still with them. He smiled, thinking that they looked so very right together.

"Hey, Eric? Sally? Could you guys come down to my study in about ten minutes?"

"Sure," replied Eric, looking at Sally and Joan. It was clear he didn't want to leave Joan for any length of time.

Joan smiled and said, "You can leave me with Christine,"

"It won't take long, I promise," said Ken. "I don't want to keep you from your harem or anything."

"Me?" asked Eric with a huge smile. "I'm not the one with the two wives who's working on a third!"

"What do you mean, two wives?" asked Joan in confusion.

Ken realized that she didn't know that Jane, Arianwen and he were all married. Of course, since they were a trio, it wouldn't have occurred to her because she wasn't used to thinking in those terms. Looking at the three of them, it was clear to Ken that she'd better start.

"You can ask them about it when they come back, okay?" said Ken.

They were already gathered in his study, which was quite a bit smaller than the main study, when Ari and Tina walked in the room. The Circle was there, as were Gary and Bill. In short, everyone who lived at the mansion was in the room. Gary was wondering why he was included, since he didn't consider that he lived there. But, of course, he was Annette's Master and love, so he figured that was why he was included. It never occurred to him that since Annette had become a Priestess in all but name, he'd practically moved into the mansion.

"We're having a quick family meeting," began Ken, "to discuss the addition of our new member. This is, of course, just a formality since you've all indicated to me what your feelings are on this matter.

"Thursday morning, Arianwen, Tina and I will be in court so that I can get permanent custody of Tina. We just wanted everyone to know what was happening."

There were happy claps and kisses shared around, while Ken cautioned them that it wasn't certain that the law would rule their way. Lenny had indicated that chances were good, so that made everyone pretty confident, but Ken thought it wise not to get too overconfident.

Thursday rolled around, and Ken, Jane and Arianwen, piled into the X5 and off they went to court. Ellen was meeting them there as Ken's financial representative.

The judge was a no-nonsense woman, who looked sharply at their entourage. Aside from Ken and Lenny, everyone else there was a woman.

"Leonard, why are all these people here?"

"Arianwen is Tina's sister. This is Tina. Kenneth is the man in who would like to keep Tina in his custody. Jane is his s/o. Ellen is his finance manager. She's here to prove that he has the means to support Tina."

"I see," replied the woman. "Is Mrs. Waverly present?"

There was silence.

"Considering that he retains you as his attorney, I have no questions about his ability to support Tina, unless you're doing this pro bono?" asked the woman. Lenny smiled and shook his head. "Then my question is why you would do such a thing, Mr. Whitestone."

Ken thought for a moment. No flip answer would do here.

"Arianwen lives at my estate. She is a college student who works for me. She's a very bright girl who I was in a position to help out so she could finish college. I've come to respect her intellect and her drive to get her education. When she came to me and explained that her mother had thrown her sister out, I was disturbed since she'd done the same thing to Arianwen. Tina has no other relatives, and we were unwilling to send her to child services. She's fifteen, wants to live with her sister, and is preparing for college. She could do without the disruption child services would cause. So, I offered to let her move in.

"I have the means to see that she goes to a good school, and she'll be living with family -- her sister. I don't like the idea of splitting up family, so I thought it would be the best choice all around to let Tina stay with us."

Chapter 6 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.