Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Joan had clients to see to Friday morning, despite the holiday, and was gone before Ken made it downstairs after his work out. So much for her taking time off, he thought. Both Ari and Jane joined him to practice, but Jane was moving a little slow this morning. The numerous welts on her body could have been the reason, but he suspected that the main reason was because Gary and Annette had teased the crap out of her. She'd been ridden hard and put away wet, as the saying goes, and was feeling the effects of orgasm denial.

Still, she and Ari were visibly improving their technique day by day. Ken wondered how long it would be before he was no longer comfortable teaching them.

Tina stumbled downstairs, somewhat bleary eyed while they were eating. She was looking a bit out of it this morning, and Ken could feel a lot of pent-up sexual energy in the girl. Masturbation just wasn't doing the trick anymore, as her mostly sleepless night attested to. The energy in the house was affecting her, but unlike Bill and Gary, she had no real way of releasing it. Ken winced inwardly and realized that something would have to be done; he just didn't know what that something would be.

She kissed everyone, starting with Ken, then moving to Jane and her sister. Tongue was involved, and Ari and Tina separated in shock as Ari's automatic acceptance of the kiss startled both of them as much as Tina's automatic offering. Ari felt a powerful pool of sexual energy in her sister, as had Jane and Ken, and was drawn to it. She was trembling as they both tried to ignore what had just happened. Tina was too shaken by the fact that she'd almost had an orgasm when she'd kissed Arianwen to do anything but focus on the refrigerator to get milk for her cereal.

Ken was seized by guilt as he examined the girl more closely. Things were worse than he'd thought, and he started to worry about what would happen if that energy wasn't tapped off in some way. Would a fantasy do it? he wondered. They tended to create a lot of energy, but he'd noticed that the person who had the fantasy was usually left with a surplus of sexual energy, despite the fact that there was a lot of energy collected.

"I have some errands to take care of this morning," he announced, "so I'll be gone for a while."

Others began mentioning their plans, as well. Eric and Sally were going to see Eric's dad, Gary had already left for the shop, and Genie had gone off to do something or other. Bill was at school working on something, which left Annette, Jane, Ari and Tina at loose ends.

They decided to go to the beach for the early part of the day, which made Ken worry just a bit about what would happen. Four hot, sexy women, three of whom were dedicated to a sex Goddess, were guaranteed to cause some kind of trouble on the beach. But he said nothing. They all had to start integrating themselves back into normal society, eventually. Plus, they wouldn't be there too long, since everyone was meeting back here for a quick dinner before tonight's fireworks.

Ken's appointment was with his doctor for a flight physical. They only had morning hours today, and he'd been lucky to get an appointment so soon. He was in the best shape of his life but, of course, there had to be paperwork to prove it.

"Ken, good to see you," said Dr. Allen, shaking his hand. They sat down, and the doctor looked at Ken's records, then up at Ken.

"From the looks of things, I'd say you've been working out. You've gained 20 pounds since the last time we talked... what, about eight months ago?"

"Yup," said Ken who really hadn't been paying attention to his weight. "I've been working out a bit. You know, some weight training, mountain biking, swimming." He didn't mention that he was in martial arts again. His doctor didn't know that he'd ever been in the arts, and he saw no reason to clue him in.

"Well, let's see how healthy you are, shall we?" smiled the other man.

After all the regular checks had been done, the man sat down with Ken and said, "Huh. There's no problem with you passing the flight physical. You're in amazingly good health. Better, by far, than the last time you were here. BP's down -- not that it was high to begin with -- your resting pulse is amazing and everything seems excellent." He paused and frowned a bit, then said, "In fact, if I didn't know better, I'd assume that I was examining a professional athlete. You really have been working out, haven't you?"

Ken nodded. Better to let the man come to his own conclusions, since he'd never believe the truth.

"I'll have Marsha come in and draw some blood, then we'll send you on your way. Should be a few weeks for the results."

"Is there anyway you could expedite that? I'd like to get into the air as soon as I can, and I don't know if they'll take me up until they have the physical."

"Check at the desk to see what your health plan covers. Most likely it won't cover rush service, but you never know."

It wasn't until Marsha, a large black woman with an infectious smile, had come it to draw blood that he started to worry. Was it possible that whatever Lea had done to him would show up in a blood test? What if she'd changed him in some fundamental way that could be picked up in a test? It wasn't likely that they'd discover he could do magick, or anything like that, but had his hormones changed in some way? He knew that he produced pheromones -- would those show up? What if they thought he was on some kind of drugs?

Marsha caught his mood caught his mood, but misinterpreted it. "Honey, doan tell me a big, strong man like you is afraid of a little needle!" Her conspiratory wink removed any sting that the comment might have caused. Her skill with the needle was such that he barely felt it enter.

They talked as she pulled the required gallon or so of blood, then he went to the front desk. The health insurance plan that Lenny had set up for the household was top of the line. There was no co-payment and the test results would be ready by Wednesday, despite the holiday.

On the drive back to the mansion, Ken realized that money really did make things possible in this country that the average person had no hope of accessing. He'd been brought up to believe that everyone in America was treated equally; now, he was realizing that some were far more equal than others. He couldn't believe how naÔve he'd been -- but that didn't mean he wasn't going to take advantage of his new status.

Once he was home, Ken sat down at the computer and installed the flight simulator software that he'd bought. While it couldn't give you the feel of an actual plane, it could teach you about instrumentation, tower chatter and many other aspects of piloting a small plane. He had every intention of just jumping in and playing with it, but made the mistake of starting on the manual. He quickly lost himself in the information on navigation, tower protocol and instrumentation and didn't realize how late it had gotten.

He was started out of his concentration when the garage door closed. He had a feeling that was like when you have an itch that's been ignored for too long, and it's gotten to the point where you absolutely have to scratch it. Except this feeling was a wash of sexual energy emanating from the four women who'd just arrived back at the house.

Jane and Ari came into the study, while Tina and Annette went upstairs. Jane, while pretty worked up, was somewhat amused, but Ari was a ball of stress. She flopped in a chair while Jane gracefully knelt on the rug.

"So," asked Ken, keeping his face very neutral, "how did everything go?"

Ari just snorted and rolled her eyes, looking for once like the teenager she was. Jane just smiled a bit and said, "It was certainly an interesting day."

"Oh? Do tell."


Before they'd gone out for the day, the ladies had had fun picking out which swimsuits they wanted to wear. Despite the fact that they rarely wore clothing around the house, they had an amazing variety of suits. Go figure.

Each had picked something that would show off their figures, and none of them were even remotely conservative. Tina's was the least revealing, and it showed a hell of a lot of skin.

They all piled into Jane's M3 and headed out for the day, a cooler filled with water, soda and snacks in the trunk. There was a lot of teasing and flirting among the girls, who included Tina, even though she wasn't feeling as great as she was pretending. The constant sexual frustration was leading to a lack of sleep and making the girl irritable. Being packed in the car with three very sexy woman, all of whom were producing a low level of pheromones, didn't help matters any.

The Circle had found that, no matter how hard they tried, only Ken was able to completely shut down the various sexual 'glamours' that they all naturally produced. The rest of them could throttle way back, but not turn it completely off. And Tina was crowded in a car with, not one, but two High Priestesses whose 'glamours' were far more powerful than a mere Priest's or Priestess'. The effects hit the frustrated teen so hard that her bikini bottoms were soaked through by the time the women reached the beach, and her nipples had been so hard for so long they ached. Which Tina found she liked, actually. The other women were well aware of her state, but didn't know what to do about it. Well, Jane knew what needed to be done, but understood it might be a long time coming.

The situation got better once they were at the beach. Tina was unable to understand how the other three women could possibly stand the freezing-cold water, while they wondered what the big deal was; the water was fine -- the warmest they'd felt in years. When they came back to the blankets to lay down, they were certainly the center of attention. Numerous hopefuls gathered as close as they dared to the women; but none approached, surprisingly.

"Tina," said Jane, "you're going to burn."

Tina, who'd been drifting in a warm sea of erotic thoughts while gently pushing her mons into the towel covered sand, stirred and looked at her bleary eyed. "Huh?"

"You're going to burn dear. You should put some lotion on."

"I'll be fine. Ari always burns before me, and she's not wearing any," murmured the girl, her eyes closing again.

Arianwen didn't burn any more. Neither did anyone else in the Circle. But there was no way to tell Tina that, so Ari said, "I'm going to put some on now."

She began slathering the liquid over her body. Tina's breathing increased as she watched her sister through slitted eyes. Her pussy clenched, and lust roared through her body. Both Annette and Jane reacted to it, but Ari managed to ignore her sister's desire. Mostly. But her pierced nipples were clearly visible through her thin bikini top, as were Annette's and Jane's. That garnered a lot of attention from the people near them.

When she finished, Tina reluctantly rolled over and took the tube from Ari's hand. A sort of electric shock passed through her hand when her fingers brushed her sister's, and Tina let out a small moan. She actually had a small orgasm. All three women were absorbing the energy that Tina was throwing off, but that did nothing to relieve the girl of her frustration and need. She saw the dark material of her bottoms were so wet between her legs that it looked like she'd peed herself.

The rest of the time passed in a haze for Tina, a haze of warm, erotic thoughts and sexual images. She wondered what would happen if she just grabbed her sister's hair, bent her head back and kissed her. Jane read the fantasies the girl was having but was reluctant to enter them. She knew what Tina really wanted and didn't want to spoil anything for the girl.

Just before they got in the car to come home, Ari pulled Jane aside.

"We should stop and get some bread," she said.

Jane knew immediately what Ari was hinting at. She wanted Tina to meet Karen. They were close to the same age, and Karen was a little sex machine. Jane thought getting those two together would be a lot of fun. Eventually. But not yet.

"I don't think that'd be a good idea," said Jane.

"What? That's crazy! They'd never be able to resist each other. I can tell Tina's a little agitated, and she could work some of that off with Karen."

A little agitated? thought Jane. Aloud, she said, "They are still both normal teenagers, despite the fact that Karen has had sex with us. I don't think that Tina will go for that for her first time."

"Can we try it anyway?" asked Ari.

The desperate tone of her voice made Jane suspect that perhaps Ari wasn't as oblivious of her sister's wants as she'd thought. Against her better judgment, Jane nodded.

Not only did the experiment go nowhere, Tina ended up even more frustrated. She and Karen were cordial, but it ended up somewhat forced on Tina's part when it became apparent that Karen was very interested in, and knew, the other women. It fact, Tina was willing to bet they all knew all sorts of things about each other. She was getting tired of being excluded, and that was adding to her frustration and irritability.

Ken was not happy at this turn of events, and Arianwen was frustrated, as well. Jane, who'd bothered to actually acknowledge what Tina wanted, was amused by their antics, but not happy that Tina was suffering. Unlike her, Tina didn't enjoy it.

Apparently, Lea wasn't amused at all.

"Kenneth, I do not condone actual torture," was Her opening statement when She appeared in the study.

Ari almost jumped out of her skin, a bad sign since no one in the Circle should have been startled by Lea's appearance, especially not a High Priestess.

"And you, Arianwen, are being completely unreasonable," the Goddess continued.

Ari's eyes filled with tears, her stress rapidly turning to misery.

"I... I'm sorry Mistress, but I don't know what to do!" she said, tears dripping down her face.

Lea sat down next to Ari and pulled her into Her lap as the girl sobbed. She soothed her with Her hands, but was firm in Her tone as She said, "Arianwen, you must realize that there are many rules that no longer apply to you. Embrace the changes, and free yourself."

Ken felt relief. Lea was giving Arianwen an out with the incest thing.

"And you, Kenneth, I am most displeased with," Lea said, looking at him.

Ken stared at Her in surprise.

"You have neglected to take into account the toll this is taking on Tina," said Lea. "She cannot remain here unless you find a way to release the energy that is continuing to build up in her. It's not healthy for her and could cause considerable harm."

"I don't understand," said Ken. "How could she be building up energy?"

"You are all constantly bombarding her with it. Much gets absorbed by the Circle and transferred to me, which is the point of all this. But Tina is exposed to a great deal of energy, and she has no outlet. Masturbation won't give her the release she needs. Someone from the Circle must help her."

"Is there some way we can drain the energy from her?" asked Ken.

Lea just looked at him.

"Besides that, Lea."

"Of course! But it is the difference between giving birth and having a physician cut the baby from the mother. Why would you want to do something so difficult, when you could just take the girl as a lover and be done with it?"

"Nothing is preventing her from taking a lover here," replied Ken.

"You have not touched her, except for an occasional kiss," was Lea's retort, "and so have set the tone for her treatment "

"She's fifteen, Lea," protested Ken. "I'm more than twice her age."

Lea shook Her head with a sad sort of smile. "And I have been alive for thousands of your years. There is a far greater difference in our ages." Lea paused, then said, "As little as a hundred years ago, few would have given a second thought to your respective ages. Certainly, in my time, there would have been no questions." Lea pinned him with Her stare and said, "You won't hurt her. You won't get her pregnant, and she won't get a disease from you. I realize that you are new to this as well, but it appears that Arianwen isn't the only one who needs to embrace changes."

Ken shook his head and said, "Lea, we are modern people. We have rules in our society, and those rules are there for a reason."

"Humans have been around for a long time. Your precious laws didn't even exist until recently," Lea replied. "Even now, they are not even the same from place to place in this country, never mind other countries. I agree with you that some of your laws are good," She continued, "but you are no longer bound by many of those rules, Kenneth. You are dedicated to me, and mine are the rules that you will follow.

"There will come a time when society's rules will work against you. There will be situations that your police will not be equipped to deal with, simply because most of you only give lip service to your Gods, and no longer really believe in our power. You will have to deal with those situations, and the law will not be on your side."

Ken was stunned. Lea hadn't been this adamant about anything except making him go back into martial arts.

"I'll do it," said Jane suddenly. She was near tears from hearing her Master and Mistress at odds. "I'll seduce her, and that will solve the problem. I'm sure it won't be very difficult, and it's not like she doesn't want me."

"No," said Lea, simply. "This is not your problem to solve."

"So what is the age then, Lea?" asked Ken angrily. "Where's the break point? At what age is it okay to have sex with someone?"

Lea smiled, kissed Arianwen, then stood.

"You'll know when someone is ready. Each of you will know; it is part of your gift. Humans are complex and can be fragile. There is no single age that makes it okay for all of them to perform a certain act. This is why your laws are, at best, a guide. There are boys who are not ready for a relationship, sexual or otherwise, at twenty, and girls who are ready for both at ten. Trust your gifts. I gave them to you, and I expect you to use them."

"What if Tina isn't ready?" asked Ari in a fearful voice.

Lea smiled at the girl and said, "You know in your heart that is not the issue here."

Lea kissed the three of them, then disappeared. Ken leaned back in his chair to think, and Jane and Arianwen sat on the couch while Jane held her wife.

Ken didn't want to admit it, but he knew his Goddess was right. How many times in the last weeks had he spun fantasies for underage girls? Some younger than Tina. There had been a number of young teens that he'd found attractive, but only a small number of them were ready for the kind of fantasies he could create. Those who weren't, he tended not to notice, beyond what they looked like. And there'd been a number of very attractive women that he'd sensed were just not interested in experiencing an intense fantasy. Sex was just not as important to everyone as it was to him.

Jane and Ari decided to get some food, kissing him on their way out. Ari was feeling better, but still clung to Jane. She had every confidence that Ken would take care of the problem.

Ken sighed; this was not an auspicious start for an evening of partying and fireworks. Quite frankly, he considered the health and well being of the people in the mansion to be far more important than either, so he needed a solution. Besides, Ken knew Ari had somehow decided that he would make it all better and had completely glossed over what Lea had told her. Amazing how a mind as powerfully intelligent as Arianwen's could be so blind.

As he leaned back in his chair, he relaxed and located Tina, really reading her fantasies for the first time. His grin turned self-mocking as he realized that Ari wasn't the only blind one. Well, at least he could use the excuse that he wasn't as smart as her.

He followed the threads of Tina's desires, then withdrew to begin to plan. On his withdrawal, he was seized by a vision. It grabbed him and irresistibly pulled him into the future, and what he saw, just the glimpse of it, was enough to make him sure of his course of action. He opened his eyes and smiled. Ken figured an opportunity would present itself tonight, but to make sure, he needed to have a little talk with someone.

Most people had arrived, and they had a light, buffet-style dinner. Tina had been introduced to everyone she didn't know, and seemed to be pretty much at ease. Arianwen had calmed down and was, in fact, feeling downright horny. At one point, Ken pulled Ellen aside and spoke to her. Her eyes widened as she smiled and nodded.

Everyone was looking forward to seeing the fireworks, and Ken was amazed at how his two slaves seemed to revert to young teens in the anticipation.

Finally, someone proposed that it was time to go and Ken leaned back, wiping his hands on a napkin and said, "Sounds good to me. I'm guessing everyone would like that?"

His comment was greeted with enthusiastic grins, and the women raced off to get some clothing on.

"Oh, Joan called," said Ari. "She said she was sorry, but she got swamped and hadn't been able to break away. She'll meet us wherever we're going to see the fireworks, though."

Wonder of wonders, they actually managed to meet up with Joan, who was surprised that they found her so easily. In point of fact, it wouldn't have been so easy if Ken hadn't been able to sort of feel her out in the crowd. He was a bit surprised himself, actually. He also noticed that Joan seemed to have garnered the attention of several men as she passed through the crowd, looking for them. She didn't notice, but it was obvious that she was gaining some of the perks that Followers of Lea had.

The fireworks were a lot of fun. Ken really enjoyed them, and Tina and Arianwen absolutely loved them, clapping and cheering like little girls. Considering the group they were with, it was unsurprising that there was a bit of flashing going on here and there. At one point, Annette managed to position a sparkler so that the sparks fell just right on Jane's bare tummy.

Jane's eyes slitted with a pleasure her Circle could hardly ignore. They moved around a bit so that Ken could get his hands under her skirt without being easily seen. He brought her off in the middle of the crowd by tugging on her clit ring and whispering dirty things in her ear. Their actions did not go unnoticed by Tina, who looked on wide-eyed. Those eyes got even wider when he offered his coated fingers to Arianwen, who eagerly licked them clean.

After the fireworks, they went and grabbed some dessert at a Penguin's Frozen Yogurt. Ken had never had it and discovered that it was absolutely fantastic. Thank the Goddess the Circle could eat about as much as they wanted without getting fat! He had the feeling this stuff would be playing a prominent part in his life.

Dessert finished, they went back to the house. There was some late night hanky-panky in the hot tub, but everyone was saving the serious play for the next evening. Tina begged off to go to sleep. Ken was worried about her, but sure that what he'd set in motion would ensure that this would be her last sleepless night -- due to this type of frustration, anyway.


It was early the next day, when, after practicing, Ken wandered down to the pool with Ari and Jane. Tina, Ellen and Kim were at the table talking when the Ken and the others sat down to join them. He picked up a slice of apple and munched while listening to them.

Of course, they were talking about sex.

"It's more than just an attitude," Ellen was saying. "Being dominant means you must have power and control over yourself. Experience and time lead to wisdom about how to deal with a slave and accept the power that they offer you. With a many submissives, there is no need to take their power. They want to give it to you. Of course, that's not always the case, and sometimes you must show your dominance so they can prove their submissiveness."

Tina frowned as she tried to follow what Ellen was saying. It was difficult for her, since her libido was firmly in control. She couldn't decide which fantasies to let dominate her thoughts. Those where she begged Ken or Ellen to use her for sex, or those where she took control of Jane or Kim... or... her sister. Especially her sister.

It was at that point that Ken realized she was truly a switch. He'd been under the impression that she would be submissive toward men, but dominant with women. That was apparently wrong, though -- she'd only been responding to an environment where all the males were dominant.

Once she was exposed to Ellen, Ken recognized that Tina was submissive to a dominant and very dominant with a submissive. In theory, anyway. He had no idea how she'd really act, since she had no experience. The reading that she'd done had given her some ideas about Master/slave relationships, but she was smart enough to know that in real life there would be differences. Still, her body almost ached to touch her sister or to be touched by... she shied away from that thought.

"How do you know?" asked Tina. "How do you know what you are?"

"I think that only experience will teach that. Often times, people who are sexually dominant will try to experience a scene in which they are submissive. That way, they know what their sub is going through. Not always, of course. There are people like Kim and Jane who know that they are slaves and will work toward finding someone to serve. It completes them in a way that is only partly sexual." She petted Kim's head and said, "Isn't that right, my little slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," replied Kim.

Kim shuddered as lust poured through her body. There she was, a full grown woman, naked and kneeling on the ground in front of not one, but two teenagers, and admitting she was a slave. She knew that if her Mistress told her to service either one of them, she'd do it. At this moment, she couldn't even think of a sex act that she wouldn't do for her Mistress.

"It turns her on to be discussed like this," comment Ellen, "because she likes to be humiliated a bit, now and then."

Ellen glanced at Ken, then nodded slightly at Jane. Ken gave her a slight smile, and Ellen reached over and casually slapped Jane's breast so hard that a red handprint appeared on the firm globe. Jane's only reaction was a swift intake of breath and a light groan. Tina almost jumped out of her skin.

"Different things excite different subs," Ellen continued. "And, of course, each Dominant enjoys using their sub in different ways. Jane, I'm sure, enjoyed that very much, didn't you slave?"

Jane nodded, "Yes, Mistress."

Tina's pussy clenched, and her breath quickened at this casual display. Why wouldn't someone just do that to her? Didn't he... they... know that she would happily let them have her?

"But," said Tina, moistening dry lips, "how does someone get to find out what they like?"

"In Jane's case, I suspect she has known for a long time that she is a masochist," said Ellen. "In Kim's case, I am training her to associate pain with pleasure. She knows I enjoy hurting her, as long as she gets pleasure from it. So, because she loves me, she accepts as much as she can take and receives pleasure by pleasing me."

Ellen leaned down and grabbed one of Kim's nipples. They were quite erect anyway, and Ellen viciously pulled and twisted the already erect nub. The actions of her Mistress clearly aroused her as much as the casual slap had aroused Jane. As soon as Ellen gripped her nipple, Kim's hands had gone behind her back as she arched to present more of her breast to her Mistress.

"Do you like this, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," responded Kim.

"Prove it. Put your finger in your cunt and show me how much you like it."

Kim did exactly that, her fair skin flushed from excitement and embarrassment. When she pulled her hand from between her legs, the finger was glistening with her clear, thick fluid.

"I bet you'd love a cock in your cunt, wouldn't you?" taunted Ellen.

"Yes, Mistress," replied Kim.

"Perhaps later we'll find out if you can handle Ken, Eric and Gary at the same time. I think I would enjoy watching you get it in all your slut holes while Jane services me."

Kim was trembling with need now. If that was what her Mistress wanted, that was what she'd do -- and happily.

"Clean your fingers off, sweetie," smiled Ellen

Very conscious of the stares of everyone, Kim thoroughly sucked her lubricant off her fingers.

"Doing the same thing to two different slaves is interpreted differently by each of them," continued Ellen.

"I see," said Tina.

"Sometimes, a slave won't admit what she enjoys. Sometimes, she will avoid the pleasure an act can bring her, and her owner, because she has reached what we call a limit." Ellen smiled as she continued, "It is important for their Master or Mistress to recognize when this occurs and to understand that it might be time for the slave to move past that limit."

Ari, who had been sprawled on a lounge, suddenly had a look of panic on her face. She was somehow unable to catch Ellen's eye though.

"Recently, my slave was told to do something in public that she considers private. My little Kim is very humiliated by watersports. Since she is turned on by being humiliated, 'forcing' her to engage in them is very exciting for her," replied Ellen. "But, until recently, she'd never really had any experience with that type of play. It was a limit for her, but not the person she was playing with."

Kim, who was kneeling by Ellen's side looked down at the ground, her large breasts heaving with each breath. Her nipples were diamond hard, showing that she was aroused by having her sexual desires casually explained to a fifteen year old.

"Arianwen, on the other hand," continued Ellen mercilessly, "experienced that scene in an entirely different way. She is not embarrassed by watersports. I'm not sure exactly what she finds so exciting about drinking pee, but it really turns her on."

Tina's jaw dropped and she turned to Arianwen, who had sat bolt upright in her chair. "Ohmygod! You like drinking PEE? That's so..."

But Arianwen, facing what she was sure would be her sister's disgusted condemnation, had fled, moving with a speed that astonished Tina, Ellen and Kim. Ken nodded at Jane, who sighed and went after her. Then he and Ellen looked at Tina.

"... cool." Tina finished in a small voice. "What'd I say?" she asked, wide-eyed.

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.