Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 89

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 89 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

It was funny, thought the Captain taking a last look around his office, how one simple phone call could change everything. He’d known this was coming of course, which had been why he’d set all of this up. Said setup had been expensive, yes, but if would have been much more expensive if he left this mess behind. Besides, he had the money, and it was important not to leave loose ends.

After hanging up from Jerry’s call, he told his secretary that he had some appointments to attend to and would be out for the afternoon. He’d take care of anything that came up tomorrow. She’d smiled and nodded and he left.

As he approached his car, he took out the burner phone he’d bought and dialed a number.

“It’s time,” he said when it stopped ringing on the other end. “They’re on their way to the camp and it’s one stop shopping.”

There was no answer, but the man at the other end of the phone had been well paid. After tonight, most of the Captain’s problems would be dealt with. He drove to the mall parking lot, pulling into a pre-selected area -- one with no cameras. There, he changed inside the car and left his clothes and public cell phone behind. The car would be found, probably sooner rather than later. He had a laptop with him and yet a third cell phone that was also a burner. Pulling the cap down over his eyes, he went and got on a bus that would take him downtown. Once there, he would rent a car using the false IDs that he’d had made, and drive off to Mexico. From there, it would be a plane to his final destination, to live out the rest of his life in luxury -- in a very non-extradition country. Of course, his loving wife -- bitch that she was -- would probably spend quite a while answering questions, but she didn’t know shit so he was safe.


The man looked at his map. It wouldn’t take long to get to his destination, and he’d already scouted the place to deal with the two targets there. With the third one showing up on his own, this would be a piece of cake.

He steadfastly ignored the feeling of unease he’d had while trying to case the Whitestone residence. After the second time he’d almost killed himself trying to get over the wall, he’d decided it would be better to take the man outside of the property He just hadn’t pressed it much, but then this opportunity had presented itself. Killing Whitestone in the middle of a gang fight would be perfect. Sure, his wounds wouldn’t match whatever guns those idiots would be using, but he also rather doubted there’d be much in the way of an autopsy. Usually he preferred to make his kills close up. A knife or silenced .22 were his tools of choice, but on days like today, a silenced sniper rifle would work just fine.

He got into position quite a bit before things kicked off, and in a lucky break, saw one of his targets being dragged out of one building and into another. He wondered if the Tankers had done his job for him, but knew it didn’t matter. After he took out his other targets, he’d sneak down and make sure of the third. His scope focused on the naked woman hanging from the metal frame in the camp. Damn she was a looker. A bit beat up at the moment, but she matched the picture he had of one target’s wife. Interesting that his written intel said she wasn’t in the greatest of shape -- something about brain damage -- but that all his personal observations over the weeks had shown she was fine. They’d also shown that she and her husband were in good with the Costa family. Well, there’d be no way to connect him with this hit, which was good, since he had the feeling that Costa wouldn’t be very forgiving of whoever killed Whitestone.

He settled himself down content to wait for the right opportunity.


Sweat was shining on Jane’s skin as she hung from the frame. It was hot and dry and no one had offered her water after Bobby had finished whipping her. All in all she was thoroughly uncomfortable and under other circumstances, she would have really been enjoying herself. As it was, she both bored and worried.

Initially things had been interesting. Once Bobby had started whipping her, keeping her sexual excitement under control had been challenging. The little trick she’d used on Cindy didn’t work on herself. But if she let herself go, the people around her would have been fucking her in minutes and while Lea would probably have qualified that as rape, Jane wasn’t so sure. After all, it’s not like they’d be able to resist the call of the chemicals her body produced when she was excited. Lea would probably argue -- and rightfully so -- that by kidnapping her they deserved whatever they got.

Once Bobby had finished with the whip, Cindy had been forced to strip off what little clothing she had left while everyone watched, then she’d been cuffed and led away. Like Jane, the girl was having a hard time keeping herself under control, but unlike Jane she wasn’t a full Priestess and therefore had less to worry about when it came to pheromones. Plus the little damper Jane had put in place would help her out. Jane knew Cindy suspected something was up and therefore wasn’t very worried. She had complete confidence in Jane, Ken and her Goddess. Jane was glad about that, since she herself wasn’t sure what was going to happen.

A little while later, the sound of a gunshot from one of the buildings got Jane’s attention. It was hard to see what was going on, since the building was to one side, but there was at least some excitement. A short time later they dragged a woman out and put her into one of the other buildings, the one where they were holding Cindy. The woman was naked and bleeding and looked pretty beat up and Jane had no idea if she’d been shot but not fatally wounded. Probably, if that was the Federal agent than Ken had said was embedded with the Tankers. She was still moving some when they dragged her, so she wasn’t dead yet. Maybe Cindy could help heal her, not that the girl had ever done anything like that before. Then a couple of men had come with chains and a metal collar. Jane bristled internally when they’d put the collar on her -- outraged by being collared by someone who wasn’t her Master. They took plenty of liberties with her body while they locked metal shackles on her, then used chains to spread her legs far apart. They’d lowered her a bit and she could still stand on her toes, but the chains kept her completely exposed and pulled the collar up enough that it was hard to breathe. Fingers found their way into her pussy, and they laughed at her when they found she was wet.

Well, she was wet, but only a little and she was pretty sure she’d kept any of the chemicals her body usually produced under control. The men hadn’t begun fucking her, although it was clear that they wanted to. She could read their fantasies, and while she found the physical things they wanted to do to her very erotic, the pure meanness behind their intent was a turn-off. At least they gave her a little water.

Her day got even more fun when Jerry showed up. Of course, he immediately started gloating and taunting her. It was clear he thought he was being menacing, but she wasn’t particularly frightened of him -- not that she told him that. He made his intent clear though.

“Bobby thinks he’s gonna sell you,” Jerry whispered in her ear while his fingers twisted her clit piercing, causing shooting pains in her pussy. “He’s not though, cuz you’re not going to be around long enough. You caused me a lot of trouble with that bar fight shit, and it’s pretty clear you were fakin’ that whole time. So I’m gonna get me some payback, and when I’m done, no one’s gonna want you.”

He spit in her face, then walked away.

Jane waited. There was nothing else she could do and really wished that these were other circumstances, since the wait could have been enjoyable.

As time passed though, something started nagging at her. She felt like she was being watched, and not by the goons around her. No, it felt like those eyes were hidden. Eventually her suspicions hardened into certainty as when glancing up for a second, she saw the flash of something up in the hill above the camp. It was so brief that if she hadn’t already been certain that she was being watched, she would have dismissed it.

She had no idea who it was, but she was certain it was something to be looked into sooner rather than later. Which, considering her present position, posed something of a problem.


The bikers were coming, thought Connie as she heard a distant roar. She’d lost all opportunity to keep things under control. She shifted, now as naked as the girl they’d thrown her in with -- although in considerably worse shape. Cracker and Brent hadn’t gone easy on her and she was bleeding quite a bit. They knew she was a fed, and worse, they weren’t afraid of it, which was terrifying. As was the promise that death by gang-rape was in her near future.

After Brent had cold-cocked her, she’d woken up in Bobby’s office with heavy cuffs on her wrists. Brent and Cracker weren’t there -- only Lew, who was looking even worse than before.

“What the hell happened?” she asked, shifting around to see if there was any way to escape. She found out in short order there wasn’t. Feeling around with her fingers, she realized even if she could get to the key she had hidden on her, they’d used the kind of cuffs that wouldn’t let her bend her wrists. Worse, they’d placed them on her so the key hole was unreachable. Still, if they hadn’t chained her to the wall, she could have gotten Lew to get the key.

“I dunno,” he slurred. “They came an’ go’ me, tellin’ me you were Fed ... beat the shit outta me.”

“What the hell made them think that!” she hissed, looking around. They were alone, and she doubted that Bobby was smart enough to have the place bugged. “What did you tell them?”

“Nuthi’,” he said. Clearly he had a concussion, because talking was an obvious effort. “They already knew...”

He drifted off, and she couldn’t wake him -- not that it mattered. Bobby came in a few minutes later with Brent and Cracker, which ended any chance of finding out what had gone wrong.

“Well, well,” Bobby said, dropping the whip on his desk. Some of the blades were shiny and she wondered just how badly the woman they’d captured had been whipped. Well, not her problem. “We got us a Fed.”

“That woman out there’s a fed?” she asked. Maybe there was still a way out of this, because she knew deep down, if they really thought she was law enforcement, she was dead.

Bobby laughed.

“Not her,” he said. “You.”

“You fuckin’ kidding me?” she said. “I’m not a Fed. Who the fuck said that!”

“Oh we’ve known for a while,” Bobby replied with a big grin. “We just wanted to know if Lew was working with you, or if he was just blinded by pussy. You were givin’ it up to him, right?”

She flushed with anger. Yes, she’d had sex with Lew, and even enjoyed it some of the time. But that had mainly been to keep the other men in the club off her. It had mostly worked, although she’d had to give a few blowjobs and eat some pussy.

“I don’t know where you got this bullshit, but it’s not true,” she said.

Suddenly serious, Bobby jumped off the desk and was squatting in front of her, his rough hand feeling like it was crushing her jaw.

“You stupid cunt,” he snapped. “I got friends everywhere. Even the police. That’s where I got my ‘bullshit’ -- not outta some lyin’ cunt like you.”

He let her go, then hauled off and slapped her, making her head ring. Turning to Brent, he nodded towards Lew and said, “Wake up that piece of shit.”

Brent bent over and actually managed to get Lew at least semi-conscious while Bobby walked over to his desk and opened a drawer. He smiled as he turned, holding up a .45

“Now yer gonna tell me everything you passed on to yer friends,” he smiled walking back.

“Bobby, I don’t know what you’re talking about!” she exclaimed.

Connie was putting on a brave face in spite of being almost frozen with fear. From the day that she’d given her oath she’d known that she might die in the line of duty. That didn’t mean she was actually ready for it. She swallowed, firming up her resolve. She might not live through this, but there was no way this low-life was going break her.

Bobby walked up to her and looked down.

“I don’t think you’re takin’ me seriously,” he said raising the gun and pointing it at her head.

She didn’t have to feign her fear.

“Bobby please,” she said, “I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m not a fed!”

Bobby grinned and shifted his aim. The gun went off.

Connie gave a short scream, almost jumping out of her skin. She looked over at Lew, who was now missing the entire back of his head. Blood splattered the wall and seeped onto the floor.

“Now you’re going to tell me everything I wanna know about who you’ve been talkin’ to,” he said, “or you’re next.”

“No one!” she yelled hysterically. “Lew was lying! I’m not a fed, I’m not a cop!”

“Explain how much I like Feds to little miss bitch here,” said Bobby with a sigh as he moved back to his desk.

Grinning, Cracker and Brent moved in.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.