Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 86

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 86 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Just thinking about Sarah and their night in the park made Tina very horny. It also made her more than a little distracted, much more so than she usually was.

“Well, well, lookie here,” came a voice.

Tina froze, jerked out of her memory by a voice she really didn’t want to hear. Hard hands grabbed her from behind.

“Barry,” she said, trying to shake off the grip of the person behind her. Turning she saw Barry’s best friends, Ed and Mike.

They were all on the football team and she’d heard that Barry and Mike had scholarships to play ball at one of the colleges out east. She didn’t know much about Ed nor did she care to.

“Tina,” he sneered.

“What the fuck do you want?” she asked, a calmness settling in. She remembered what had happened with the Tanker in the garage, and there was something else too, something in her past that this situation reminded her of. She couldn’t put her finger on it right now, but it didn’t matter. Those past experiences were keeping her from panicking.

Of course, her question was entirely rhetorical: Tina knew exactly what they wanted. They had every intention of raping her -- she could see it in their fantasies. The irony of the situation was that if it had been any other guys, they probably wouldn’t have to resort to rape. Her thoughts of her evening with Sarah had her more than a little revved up, and she would have welcomed the opportunity for a little ‘air-tight’ time with three big guys.

“You’re gonna give me and my buddies a nice little send off,” said Barry as his friend began to drag Tina into the bushes.

Tina knew this park very well and was aware that she could probably scream her head off and no one would hear her. Even so, that wasn’t what was foremost in her mind. What was foremost in her mind was that she had to stop this right here and now. If they managed to actually rape her, well ... that would be it for them. It was a death sentence to rape a Priestess of Lea -- not that these idiots knew that. And they’d never believe her if she tried to tell them.

She also realized that struggling would make things more difficult. The time to break free had been when they’d first grabbed her but she’d been off in her own little world. Of course, the fact that one of them was holding her meant that he had two less weapons than she did. Unfortunately, he also had two friends.

Well fuck it. If they were going to rape her, they were going to have to work for it.

Tina had spent these last months training very hard. Not as hard as Ken, Sensei and Jane, but she still spent at least four days a week training, and usually had at least two or three full-contact sparring sessions a week. She was up for this.

“Shit!” grunted Ed as Tina went limp in his hands.

She knew she was a lot heavier than she looked, and even if she hadn’t been, trying to manage unexpected dead weight threw a person off balance. As soon as she felt his grip shifting to adjust, she planted both feet and stood straight up. She was just tall enough for the back of her head to clip his chin and that made him loosen his grip. She spun out of it, taking advantage of his surprise by delivering a snap kick to the balls.

He wasn’t as stunned as he could have been. He was a football player and used to being hit, so he recovered almost instantly and was easily able to deflect the kick, which he realized too late was just a fake. Oh, it would have hurt like hell if she’d gotten a good connection, but it wasn’t her main target. That was his nose, which she somehow managed to kick with her other foot. Ed saw stars and went down.

Barry spun as he heard something behind him, and blinked in shock as he watched the small girl kick his friend right in the face. Still, like his friends, Barry was an athlete and used to football. He knew exactly what to do and charged the girl, intent on taking her down in a tackle.

It might have worked too, but she was insanely fast, dodging to the side before he could wrap her up. Mike was there though, managing to get a hand on her arm and stopping her motion. He didn’t realize that she was fine with that. Before his grin could do more than form, Tina whipped her arm up and around, her fingers stiffened and curved into claws that raked across his face. He was lucky in that the angle was wrong for her to continue the circle and break his arm -- all it did was cause him to lose his grip. However, he was utterly unprepared for the power of the blow to his kidney when she somehow ended up behind him.

Mike had been hit plenty of times on and off the field. He’d been punched in the face, kicked pretty much everywhere and experienced all kinds of rough and tumble. But no one had ever delivered such an exacting, powerful strike to such a vulnerable spot and he learned instantly that this was a whole new level of pain. He couldn’t even breathe. Then something else hammered into the back of his thigh and he went down and stayed there.

Barry barely even registered the fact that Mike was down. All he saw was red, and in the middle of it was Tina. Even raping her was an afterthought now. All he wanted to do now was slap the shit out of her. Get the stupid bitch on her fucking knees and show her her place in life. Ed was back on his feet too, and raving mad, blood streaming down his face from his broken nose. This little cunt was going to pay, and pay big.

Had they actually grabbed her, Tina still would probably have been able to break free of the them, and no matter how fast they were, there was no way they’d have been able to catch her. But before she could disengage from the fight, a blur of black and brown slammed into Barry from the side. She wasn’t given time to do more than register that before two-hundred or so pounds of rage slammed into her, stealing her breath and taking her to the ground. She lay there for a second, stunned by the impact.

Ed was on top of her now, blood streaming out of his nose with a maniacal grimace on his face. For some reason his lust came roaring back, overriding even the pain of his nose. He was hard and he was going to fuck this little bitch. But first he needed a little payback.

He drew back one hand and swung, intent on slapping her until she quit struggling, but movement stopped as his arm hit something that felt like a thin, metal pole. It hurt, and he was astonished to see that she’d actually blocked his punch. He was even more astonished when the hand at the end of the arm slammed into his throat. The pain was bad, but the fact that he couldn’t breathe sent him into a panic as he rolled off the hell cat under him.

Tina got to her feet. She was pretty sure she hadn’t crushed his wind pipe, which was good. She didn’t want to kill him, but she’d been able to see in his eyes he’d been done playing and had been about to seriously hurt her beyond the scrapes and cuts she’d already endured from being tackled on the pavement. Hell, if she was a normal girl, just being tackled like that would have broken ribs, at the least.

Ed was out of it for the moment and she saw Mike was moaning, unable to decide between the pain in his back and in his leg, but she still had to worry about Barry. Or not, she thought confused.

There was a guy, probably about Barry’s age, squared off against him. He was wearing a tank top, leather pants and boots -- all black -- and his lean, nicely tanned body well displayed. He looked like he knew how to handle himself too, as he slid away from Barry’s furious punches, but Tina knew if Barry hit the guy, things would get bad for him. Barry was big and had at least fifty pounds on her would-be rescuer.

She also noticed that Barry had his back to her.

Like his friend, it was Barry’s day to discover just how disabling being punched in the kidney was. His breath went out of him and he dropped to his knees in agony. A foot swung up from behind to meet his balls and Barry froze in agony. The man facing him was clearly surprised, but that didn’t stop him from taking the free shot, and Barry flopped over, possibly unconscious and almost certainly with a broken jaw.

Tina and the new man locked eyes and Tina felt a wash of lust rip through her body. She rushed forward and grabbed his arm.

“Come with me!” she gasped, then took off, pulling him along with her.

She let go after they ran less than a dozen yards, then, glancing behind her to make sure he was following, dodged into the bushes.

Undergrowth in Southern California was sparse, but there were plenty of places in this park that, between rocks, gullies, trees and other plants, were very private and Tina knew most of them.

Lust continued to flood her body. She’d often noticed that after a heavy sparring match she’d get horny, but this was something way more than that. She resolved to ask Sensei if he knew what was going on with her, but for now...

Tina found the spot she was looking for and turned to examine the man who’d jumped into the fight. He was quite attractive. Taller than her, no surprise there, he was maybe just under six foot of lean muscle. Dark hair, long and shaggy, and the kind of stubble covered his face that you often saw on the heroes on TV. His upper body was nicely displayed by his black tank-top, his darkly tanned skin shining with sweat. Her eyes continued downward to the trim waist and leather pants he wore on his legs. Biker boots completed the picture.

She couldn’t help herself; she wanted, needed him.

Since becoming a Priestess, Tina had always been very careful about controlling herself, at least around people who weren’t Circle. Wandering around a hormone laden high school was bad enough without adding her own brand of sexual attraction to it. But now it seemed as if she had no control of herself, and it never even occurred to her that the man in front of her wouldn’t want her. Dimly, she realized that she was pumping out pheromones and he probably couldn’t have resisted her even if he wanted to. But she was pretty damned sure he didn’t.

He sure as hell didn’t resist her kiss, and although he was clearly surprised as she fumbled with the belt to his pants, he made no move to stop her. She broke the kiss and stepped back, whipping off her own tank top and pulling off her bra. Then she was on her knees in front of the man, pulling down his pants.

She leaned in, breathing in the scent of leather and his sweat. He shaved down there, interestingly enough, but she didn’t care about that as she cradled his heavy balls in her hand. His cock was more than half hard, and she fully intended to ensure he grew the rest of the way pressing into her throat. He gasped as she sucked the head into her mouth, then pushed forward, taking his cock to the root while her tongue danced over whatever it could reach. She had to swallow in order to do that, and in seconds she had his cock fully hard.

It was hot and thick in her mouth. He wasn’t as big as some of the guys she’d had, but she thought he was perfect. He was thick and long enough for her to struggle to get him all the way into her throat, and she liked that. She hummed in pleasure, reading his fantasies and seeing that they both had a number of interests in common. Well, she would fulfill those fantasies next time.

In short order, Tina had him roughly fucking her face. She took his hands in her own and guided them to her nipples, which after a few seconds he started using as handles to pull her more deeply onto his cock.

Like her sister, Tina loved rough breast play, and it had been a long time since she’d really subbed to someone. She wanted to sub to this man, right here and now, let him use her hard and fast in any hole he wanted, but knew that wasn’t going to happen. It might never happen, actually, but for now, him roughly fucking her throat was perfect.

Tina drooled as his thick pole kept forcing itself into her mouth, unable to swallow and only occasionally able to breathe. She folded her arms behind her back and let him have his way. Considering how aroused they both were and her considerable skill at giving head, it took him a surprisingly long time to cum.

She could feel the pulsing of his shaft as he started to cum and moaned as he pulled hard on her nipples to keep his cock deep in her throat. She could feel the amazing pleasure blasting through his body, which fanned her own lust into even greater heights. Her tongue was everywhere, licking his balls when he was deep and flicking under the crown as he pulled back to deposit the rest of his load on her tongue. When he finally pulled out of her mouth, she knew exactly what to do, opening wide and showing that she still had his cum on her tongue. Then, lust blazing in her eyes, she closed her mouth and swallowed.

He watched, stunned as she stood and grabbed her clothes out of the dirt and turned to go.

“Wait!” he said, his brain trying to get a grip on everything that had happened.

Tina turned back to him, her small breasts still exposed, reddened from his rough treatment, the nipples swollen and deliciously sore from his fingers. She cocked her head at him, grinning.

“I ... I don’t even know your name,” he said, clearly at a loss for what to say.

“Well,” she replied, “if you want to find out and get the rest of your reward for helping me, be here tomorrow. Same time. G’bye now!”

And with that she disappeared.

Diego sat heavily on a nearby rock, his head spinning. What. The fuck. Had just. Happened??

He had pulled into the parking lot on his bike to take a little break from the road and maybe scope out a place to sleep for the night. He had enough cash, barely, to get a cheap room somewhere, but he didn’t want to spend it if he didn’t have to. He was within easy ride of his goal, and knew that he’d need to find some kind of work soon, since he had no intention of leaving LA without at least trying to get the real job he wanted.

All thoughts of his problems left him when he’d seen three really big guys going after that little red-head. Even though he knew it would cost him, he never gave a second thought to jumping in to help her. He could take one, maaaybe two of those guys since he had surprise on his side. But all three ... well, that was gonna hurt. All he could hope for was that they’d be distracted enough by him that the girl could get away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.