Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 80

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 80 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

It was an extremely beautiful day, thought Kiera as she walked around the Garden taking in its beauty. Everything was as perfect as one could ask for a wedding day. Ellen and Kim, whom she knew a bit better now, were going to make a perfect, if very kinky, couple.

She cast her thoughts back to the night of Fionna's homecoming. That entire day and night had been very eye-opening, in so many ways. Watching Fionna, Cindy, Jane, Tina and even Ken sit around and play music had been an extremely fun experience. She wasn't a music nut like Ari and Tina were, but she really enjoyed listening to it.

Fionna, especially, was extremely skilled. Kiera didn't know much about music, but this woman was clearly a master of her craft. And her instrument ... it was beautiful as well. But there was something very odd about it. Not that it was different from other violins (or fiddles, as Fionna insisted), because that wasn't something Kiera would have any way of knowing. No, there was something else about it. Thinking back now, she realized that the flute Ken had played with them also had a certain, indefinable something.

She closed her eyes, sitting in one of the chairs and taking in the warmth of the sun. Yes, this last week had been interesting.

She'd gone to see Sifu Lin, and had passed along Scott Turcotte's greetings. Sifu had been very surprised.

"Where would you have crossed paths with Scott Turcotte?" he asked.

"He's friends with a close friend of mine," she replied. "He's apparently their instructor."

Sifu frowned a moment, then said, "This would be Ken Whitestone, yes?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Hmm," said Sifu.

She watched as the short, wiry man put his arms behind his back and paced for a moment. He was currently wearing a sleeveless gee top and loose pants -- his feet were bare. He had black hair that was tied into a short pony tail, and a fu-man-chu mustache that really set off his strongly oriental looks. She admired the play of muscles in his arms. Sifu Lin was older than her, but she found him to be immensely sexy. Of course, she'd never made a play for him, but that didn't mean she hadn't thought about it.

"What is this Whitestone like?"

"He's a nice guy," she said. "Recently came into some money, but doesn't seem like the kind to screw it up."

"Have you sparred with Sensei Turcotte? Seen him spar? Or sparred with Whitestone?"

"Of course not," replied Kiera. "You know how the studios feel about that."

Sifu gave her a sideways look. He knew that she didn't let the studios rule her life. At least, when she could get away with it.

"I didn't, really," she said. After a pause, she continued. "I didn't even know who he was, at first. Sensei Turcotte, I mean. He was in their dojo when I went in to practice, and when he saw me with my practice sword he handed me a different one to use."

Sifu stopped pacing and turned to look at her. Kiera's face colored, since Lin knew she wasn't allowed to use a live blade. Even he'd only rarely crossed that line with her.

"He uh ... said um ... it had better balance?"

Lin tilted his head, his stare boring into her.

"Well, it did," she mumbled, feeling like a kid with her hand in a cookie jar.

"I see you still have all your fingers," said Lin. "Were you able to retain your toes as well?"

"Yes," said Kiera, reminding herself that pouting would get her nowhere with Lin. Unless she was counting the fifty or so push-ups he'd impose.

"Did you spar with him using the swords?"

"Live steel?" she asked, "Gods no. Besides, it was obvious he was way out of my league."

"That, at least, is true. Did he offer to spar with you?"

"No, he pretty much just left me alone until he came along and handed me the sword," she said. "He did spend some time showing me how to actually hit something with it. For real."

She went silent as she remembered the unbelievable speed and strength the man had displayed when he cut through the pell.

"What else?"

"Well, we were talking after I finished practicing on the pell," she replied somewhat hesitantly. "Turns out actually hitting something was harder than I'd thought. Anyway, he hinted that someone who was good enough with a sword should be able to cut through the pell in one stroke. I didn't think it could be done."

Lin stared at her a moment, then threw his head back and laughed.

"And were you shown differently?" he asked after winding down.

"Yes," she said. There was no humor in her voice. When she thought back to how quickly and easily he'd cut through the thing, her blood chilled.

"Ah, yes," Lin said, his amusement tempered as well. "Let me explain something to you that I don't want you to ever forget: Sensei Scott Turcotte is one of the most skilled practitioners you will ever meet. He is also one of the most deadly men I have ever met. If he offers to let you train with your friend, or offers to teach you in any way, I would suggest you take him up on it, contract be damned. Because there are few like him in the world."

Sensei Turcotte had, in fact, offered to let her train with them, but the idea of working with him scared the hell out of her. That hadn't kept her from bugging Ari to make sure her lover wasn't skimping on her training. Ari had been more amused than annoyed, and had assured her that she wasn't.

All that flashed through Kiera's mind as she waited for the ceremony to begin. Ari had told her there was part of it that was going to be a bit private, that she wouldn't be able to participate in, although she was welcome to watch. Then there would be the joining ceremony, which Ari said was going to be pretty normal. Finally, there would be the part where Kim would be accepted as Ellen's slave. Ari had warned her that was going to be very intense, and well ... probably not something Kiera was expecting. Kiera was told she could bow out at any time, and no one would give it a second thought.

After spending a very wild night with Ari and Tina, Kiera couldn't imagine anything more intense. But she was eager to find out what it might be like. Her pussy tingled and her nipples tightened as she wondered what might be in store. She realized that her sex drive had been off the charts lately, but rather than be upset by that, she was energized by it.

To her surprise, there was a big dinner at dusk, before the ceremony. Usually that sort of thing happened after. Most people were wearing very casual clothing, and when Kiera asked about that, Ari told her everyone directly involved in initial ceremony would be naked. For those observing, nudity was optional. Kiera asked who would be observing, and was told it would be her, Sensei, his girlfriend Nikki and Fionna.

While Kiera found Fionna to be a very nice person, and had enjoyed speaking with her, Sensei fascinated her. Especially after what Sifu Lin had told her about him. Sifu was not prone towards exaggeration. If she were honest with herself, Kiera would have to admit that, offer to train her aside, he both scared and attracted her -- which was an intoxicating combination. He was a well-built man, and at that age where he didn't look like a young man, but didn't appear very old either. It was an almost timeless look that some men achieved and so very many women found incredibly sexy. She wondered if he was going to be naked for the ceremony.

Finally it was time, and everyone walked out to the Garden. Most people were wearing something, although Cindy, Tina and a girl named Karen, who Kiera didn't know very well, had opted for nothing. Everyone removed what they were wearing as they formed a circle with Ellen and Kim in the middle. She watched as they all joined hands, and Ken invoked the Goddess. She remembered back to when she'd done ritual here by herself. Remembered that for the first time, she could actually see the energy of her circle surround her.

Ken, Jane, Arianwen and Tina called the corners, and Kiera's eyes went wide as she saw a blaze of power surround the group.

"'Tis beautiful, isn't it," breathed Fionna.

Kiera looked at her, then did a double take. The beautiful redhead was wearing a loose green gown, her red hair teased by the light, warm breeze that flowed through the Garden. But that wasn't what caught Kiera's eye. What caught her eye was the aura, for lack of a better word, that she saw surrounding the woman. It was green, like the power she saw in the Circle that had been raised (although that was shot with silver, rich blues and other colors), but of a different shade. A shade that reminded her new the new life of spring. It was very appropriate for today.

Then Ken was speaking.

"There are two here this evening who have felt the Call to the Circle," said Ken. "Ellen and Kim, is it your wish to join with us, to become a Priestesses of the Circle?"

The two women, holding hands looked at each other and smiled.

"We have felt the Call, and it is our wish to join the Circle," they answered in unison, their faces bright with eager smiles. "We come to you, the High Priest, and ask if we may answer the Call to serve Lea."

Ken opened his hand, and a ball containing the same colors of light the Circle held appeared above it.

"Offer yourself to the Light," said Ken. "If your desire is true, you will feel the warmth of She whom you wish to serve and the Circle you wish to join."

Together, Ellen and Kim stepped forward and reached for the light. At the last instant, Kim hesitated so that Ellen's hand entered it first. Their hands clasped together and the ball of light grew, pulsing brilliantly around the joined hands. Then the light began to expand until it bathed Ken, Ellen and Kim. It didn't stop until it hit the outer edge of the circle, where it was absorbed.

"Welcome to the Circle," said Ken, leaning forward and kissing both of them.

At that point, they dismissed the corners and dissolved the Circle. And while the barrier did disappear, the whole area of the Garden was still it with suffused with its light. Everyone in the Circle came forward and thoroughly kissed Ellen and Kim, but it was clear this wasn't over yet. Ari came over and took Kiera's hand, drawing her into a deep kiss. Cindy went to Fionna, kissed her and whispered in her ear. Fionna giggled like a girl and waked forward with her. Gina came over and took Sensei and Nikki's hands, and led them into the Garden. Others, like Ken, Eric and Ellen were getting into their wedding garb, but Kiera started to feel a bit dizzy as she looked around. The Garden was changing.

At least she thought it was changing. Had those stone benches always been there? Surely, as massive as they looked, they couldn't have just been moved in. And those pillars? Were those chains hanging from them? With manacles? Yes ... right. Those were supposed to be there. Kiera was sure of it. Wasn't she?

"You okay?" asked Ari.

Kiera blinked, her world solidifying as she looked into her lover's eyes.

"I brought something for you to wear," smiled Ari. "Something more appropriate to the celebration."

Kiera looked down at her very nice LBD, one that was good for almost every occasion. Then she looked up and saw what Ellen and Ken were wearing and decided that this occasion might be the exception.

Ken's (long? Had it always been that long?) brown hair was tied back with a leather thong, and there was a gold circlet on his brow. His torso was bare and he was wearing tight leather pants and calf-high boots. Damn he was nicely built. Her eyes widened as Eric, bigger and more muscular than any man she'd ever seen, stood there in boots and a leather loin cloth, his skin shining as if oiled. Power radiated from him, making Kiera's heart hammer and her lower belly clench hard. Ellen was wearing something like what Kiera herself might wear for one of her movies -- if her movies were X rated.

Very high heeled boots that rose to her thighs graced each leg. She also wore a heavy leather corset that left her breasts bare. A gold torque curled around one bicep, and like Ken, she wore a circlet heavy with stones. A short skirt of leather strips revealed she wore nothing underneath when she moved. All of the other women were naked, or mostly so. Bill was wearing Robin Hood like outfit, and Gary was dressed much like Eric and Ken. Even Sensei's clothing fit right in, although unlike everyone else, he was wearing a sword across his back. The entire scene looked like something out of a Conan movie.

Except for some reason, it looked very, very real.

"Mistress, may I help you dress?" asked Ari, her eyes glittering with mischief.

"Uh ... sure," said Kiera. The dizziness had dissipated, but she still felt a little out of it. Faster than she would have believed possible, Ari had her out of her dress and into her leathers -- sans sword. That was fine with her though.

Finally everyone was ready, and they gathered close to the couple, Ellen standing and holding a leash to a naked Kim, who knelt on the ground.

"Ellen and Kim," said Ken. "You have petitioned us, wishing to formalize your relationship. You wish to be recognized as Wife and Wife, but also as Mistress and Slave."

"Yes Avatar," replied Ellen.

"Yes, Avatar," said Kim.

"Is this," asked Ken looking at Kim, "how you wish to be recognized by your Wife? As a slave? Serving her and any she gives you to? Wouldn't you rather stand next to her as an equal?"

"No Sir," said Kim, her voice clear and firm. "I love Mistress Ellen with all my heart, but I will always put her before me. Her needs are my needs, her wants are my wants and her will is my own."

"Ellen?" asked Ken. "Do you wish this woman as your wife and slave?"

"She is first, my wife," replied Ellen. "Her needs are my own, her wants are my own, and her happiness is mine as well. There can be no higher position in my heart than hers."

Ken nodded.

"Then I pronounce you Wife and Wife, for so long as your love is true," he said.

Ellen pulled Kim to her feet, then kissed her soundly as everyone cheered. Ken let it go on for a minute, then raised his hand. Kim fell back to her knees, legs spread wide with her arms behind her back and her breasts thrust forward.

"There is, however, another matter here," he said. "The petition of a slave to a Mistress. Ellen, are you ready to accept this woman, your new wife, as a slave?"

Ellen looked down at Kim.

"Is that your wish, my wife?" asked Ellen. "To be my slave?"

"Yes Mistress," replied Kim. "I can think of no other thing than to give myself to you. If you will accept me."

Ellen smiled. "Well, it's one thing to be my wife. But you know what I expect of a slave. Do you think you can live up to that?"

"Yes Mistress, I will."

"We will see, won't we?" said Ellen with a smile. "If you would be my slave, then before I accept you, you must prove yourself worthy. These are my guests. You will see to their needs and if, if, you please each one, then I will allow you the opportunity to please me. And if you please me well enough, then I will accept you as my slave."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.