Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 79

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 79 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Nikki sat back in her apartment, and blew out a breath. She had today off, and it was still early afternoon. She was supposed to be over at the Whitestone's for a party tonight, but this investigation was starting to drive her nuts and she didn't think she was going to get to the mansion. She'd hit so many dead ends in this investigation that at this point, she was wondering if she'd just imagined everything. Sure, she had some evidence, like the information about off-shore accounts that the Chief had. Other financials had turned up a bit funny on the other suspects. But nothing was conclusive, and she couldn't use any of it anyway since it have been illegally obtained.

She couldn't even try to interview people for information because there couldn't be any suspects since there wasn't really an investigation. Tailing said 'suspects' had been initially promising, but she'd taken that as far as she could go. She'd followed the money, which was usually a good bet, but all that had gotten her was the offshore accounts. They might useful to connect the dots later, but right now they weren't doing anything for her.

She looked down at her list of who was involved in this:

The Captain

Mitchell

Burt

Allen

Jerry Bosh

and...

Father Bob

What the hell did a priest have to do with all this? Of all of them, he was the one that didn't fit, yet he was the one that she'd seen giving money to the Captain. Was he just a go-between, or was he more deeply involved in whatever was going on? Maybe she should be looking at him more closely?

She pulled up the map she had of Van Nuys and looked at the circled areas. Each represented a business that had been hit by the Harrison's little group, and it included the bar where the Hawkes used to hang out as well as Gary and Annette's old shop. It had taken some digging, but she'd found out that each of those properties had since been purchased. More digging, with Bill's help, had told her that someone had set up a shell company to buy and hold them. Nikki glanced over at the USB drive that Bill had recently given her. It contained some software that he'd promised would help her find out who owned the shell company, but she'd been reluctant to use it. What she'd done already was bad enough, but if she started hacking around into shell companies, she would be getting even deeper into illegal activity. Still, something was going on, something bigger than she'd originally thought, and she knew at this point she wasn't going to walk away.


If Kiera was hoping there was going to be a full out orgy going on when she arrived, she was disappointed. Although she was met at the door by a very naked Tina, which of course set her blood going. Tina was every bit as hot as her older sister, even though she looked like she was the older one. And her little lover, well, slave, as Ari had explained, was absolutely delicious. And a pain slut to boot, apparently. Kiera wouldn't mind getting her hands on her either. Not that that would happen, but well, it would be pretty nice.

"Hey sweetie," smiled Tina, giving her sister a hug and a decidedly un-sisterly kiss.

Ari eagerly returned it, then to Kiera's surprise, she found Tina in her own arms. She thought she'd go for a quick kiss, but Tina didn't let her dodge, and when Kiera felt her tongue lightly touch her lips, she quickly opened her mouth to receive it. Holy shit it was a hot kiss! Not the least of which because her lover -- Tina's sister -- was watching the whole thing.

Tina broke off and pulled away with a smile.

"Damn, Ari, you know how to pick 'em," she said.

To Kiera's surprise, Ari smiled and said, "She might be just what you need. Bet it's been a while since you've subbed."

"A bit, yeah," said Tina. "Cindy keeps me busy." She turned a smoldering look on Kiera and said, "Well, if you want me, let me know. I don't know if I'm as good as Ari, but if you took both of us together, you could compare."

Kiera's breath caught as a quick vision of what it would be like to have both of them speared her mind.

"I'll uh, keep it in mind," she said, trying to get her breathing under control.

Ari rolled her eyes.

"And they call me a minx!"

Tina blew her kiss, and giggling, slipped away from them to walk up the stairs. It was very difficult for Kiera to keep her eyes off Tina's ass as she climbed them.

"Yup, she's hot," said Ari, sliding her hand into Kiera's.

"You guys are a serious tease."

"True," said Ari. "But I'd be more than happy to oblige if you want to do a comparison test."

Kiera just looked at her.

"But she's your sister."

"Yup."

"Oh fuck that's hot," groaned Kiera.

Apparently Ken, Jane and several other people had gone to pick up this Fionna person at the airport. Kiera pulled out her laptop to get some work done on her schedule while Ari opened up a thick biotech book to study. Kiera had asked her exactly once what she was learning, and was lost within two sentences. She hadn't made that mistake again.

Kiera answered some emails, looked over some contractual documents for the next Legacy movie, and checked on her official website. She was having difficulty concentrating since visions of Tina and Cindy kept sliding into her brain. With all the sex she'd had lately, and especially today, one would think she'd be satisfied, but no, she wasn't. She knew she could get Ari to satisfy her, and her lover would be happy and eager. That in and of itself was a turn-on. But Ari seemed deep in her books, and Kiera didn't want to disturb her.

She decided she needed to pee.

"I'll be back in a minute," she said, standing up.

"'Kay," said Ari automatically, clearly concentrating on her book.

Kiera found a bathroom, but it was already in use. She was familiar with the Mansion, mostly, but somehow got turned around and found herself at the bottom of the stairs. Oh well, she knew where there was one upstairs, so off she went. She noted that in here it was about ten degrees warmer than the rest of the house. She frowned when she saw there was a sign on the toilet.

"If you need to pee, please use the shower stall."

The shower stall? What the fuck??

Then she heard a faint sound and turned around. She really hadn't been paying that much attention to anything other than her need to pee, and so what she saw was quite a surprise.

It was Cindy. She was completely naked and kneeling with her head back. Crushingly tight coils of rope wrapped around her belly and Kiera realized that not only was her head back, it was being held painfully far back by some kind of a harness. There was a ring gag in her mouth and blindfold that looked like it was made of rubber covering her eyes. Trembling, Kiera walked into the over-large stall, admiring the rope work that kept Cindy's legs in a kneeling position. Her arms were in a full reverse-prayer and there appeared to be an ass-hook inside her that was tied to the harness and keeping her head back.

Each of her large nipples were crushed by alligator clamps, and her outer pussy lips were being pulled far apart by more of the same. This exposed her inner pussy lips, which were held together by yet more alligator clamps. Most cruelly, perhaps, was the vacuum tube her clit had been sucked into. There was a wire running from that to a small box that was tucked into the ropes holding her arms. Kiera blinked and saw it was a Tens unit. This was intense. She realized she probably shouldn't be in here, because it was obvious Cindy was in the middle of a scene. She had to go.

Suddenly, lust flooded her body. Lust more powerful than anything she'd ever felt.

"She's there for anyone's use," came a voice.

Kiera spun, seeing a familiar red-head standing there. Not, mind you, that she could recall where she'd seen the woman. She just knew she had.

"You want her," said the woman. "Use her. She will love every second of it."

Kiera shook her head, trying to make her brain function, then frowned. Had someone just been there? She wasn't sure, but it seemed like there had been. Maybe it had just been her lust talking, because she felt like she was drowning in it. Kiera turned and looked back at Cindy, and stopped caring if there'd been someone in here with them. Kiera unzipped her boots and pulled them and her socks off, then slid out of her jeans. Her panties were soaking wet, and she slid out of those too, leaving them on the floor. She was panting and definitely light-headed, but all doubts were gone.

She pressed her pussy to Cindy's forced open mouth, and the girl's tongue was immediately out and seeking to give her pleasure. Kiera gave a shuddering moan as that pleasure washed through her body. This girl was every bit as good as Ari, and in seconds had drawn a powerful orgasm from Kiera. She lifted up a bit, panting and looked down at the blindfolded girl, her mouth and cheeks smeared with Kiera's fluids. Giving another shuddering breath, she pressed down once again and this time slowly released her bladder.

This never failed to excite her. Ari eagerly did it for her whenever she wanted, but having this bound girl drink from her was almost enough to cause another orgasm. Cindy didn't even know who was using her mouth, yet she swallowed with abandon, her slim hips shifting back and forth the small distance she was able to move. Kiera finished, realizing that the girl hadn't spilled any, and felt that hot tongue swipe over her pussy, cleaning her. The tongue didn't stop until Kiera came again.

Finally she stepped away, sweaty and panting. She felt sated, but oddly still aroused. Or like she could easily be aroused again. The orgasms had relaxed and energized her rather than making her sleepy. Cindy stiffened and moaned, and Kiera frowned. Small whimpers and gasps came from the girl and Kiera moved toward her as Cindy sighed in relief. What the... ?

Then she remembered the tens unit. It must have triggered. Wow, this was some seriously intense shit. She wondered for a second if she should leave the girl alone. She'd never leave someone bound like this without some way to monitor them. But something told her that she had nothing to worry about. She turned and picked up her panties. They were cold and wet and she didn't relish putting them back on. A thought hit her and she smiled, slipping her socks, boots and jeans back on. When she left the bathroom, she left her panties on Cindy's face.

As Kiera walked back to the room where she'd left Ari, a bit of sanity started to return. What was she going to tell Ari? Sure, Cindy had been left like that, but thinking about it, Kiera had sudden doubts the girl had been left there for her. After all, with the bathroom downstairs, why would Kiera even be upstairs? Shit. Had she just fucked up a very good thing?

Ari looked up and smiled as Kiera entered the room, and her heart clenched. She could just avoid saying anything. It wasn't like Cindy would know who'd used her. The panties could be anyone's. Okay, not really. But still, Kiera knew she couldn't stay silent. She would have to tell Ari.

"Hey, what's got you worried all of a sudden," asked Ari, rising.

Kiera smiled just a bit. Somehow Ari always knew her moods.

"I uh ... I think I just um ... fucked up," said Kiera, stepping back as Ari moved towards her.

Guilt rapidly rose as Kiera tried to find a way to explain what had just happened to her, but Ari just rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"You found Cindy, didn't you?" she asked.

Kiera nodded, her heart going a million miles an hour. How had she let her lust get the better of her like that? Yes, she was very sexually driven, but what she'd just done was way outside the bounds of reasonable. What the hell had she been thinking??

Ari smiled and came towards her, holding out her arms. She drew Kiera in a tight hug, then pulled back a little and looked into her face.

"You're upset," she stated. "Are you freaked out by finding her there?"

Kiera, the actress, a woman who always had a quick comeback when the media tried to nail her on something, just shook her head.

"I, uh ... I," she couldn't bring herself to say it.

Ari leaned in and kissed her, then whispered in her ear.

"You used her, didn't you?"

Kiera nodded.

"Did she give you an orgasm, or did you just pee in her mouth?"

"B ... both," whispered Kiera, that thread of lust she wanted to suppress coiling in her belly.

"Good," said Ari, pulling away, "that's what she was there for."

"What?"

"That's why she was left in there," said Ari. "Tina told me what she did as soon as you walked out of here. She'd already locked the closest bathroom door hoping you'd use the one upstairs."

"Your sister did that?"

Ari nodded. "With Cindy's eager agreement. She's quite the little slave girl."

"Your sister," said Kiera, her eyes narrowing.

Ari smiled.

"You know, Fionna and Cindy are quite close," Ari said. "I expect that when Fionna gets back tonight, Cindy will be spending a lot of time with her. Tina will probably be a loose ends."

Kiera folded her arms and raised one eyebrow.

"Did I mention Tina is a switch?" asked Ari. "She can be very massy when the mood -- or the right person -- takes her."

After the Cindy thing, Kiera wasn't ready to make assumptions, but she thought she smelled a set up.

"Does that mean what I think it means?" she asked.

"If you think it means she, and I if you want, will be your eager little slave girls tonight, and that Tina will accept any punishment you feel she deserves, then yes."

"Any punishment?"

"She loves strict bondage and orgasm denial," said Ari, as she went back to her books. "Takes a better caning than I do too."

"I see," said Kiera, her eyes narrowing.

"That's what we were hoping," said Ari, giving her a devastatingly sexy smile.

By the time Fionna arrived, a number of other people had gathered at the mansion. As each one arrived, Kiera felt something, some kind of energy, build within the home. The women quickly stripped off until only Fionna, Ellen, Joan and Kiera herself were still clothed. Almost before Fionna was even in the door, Cindy, naked, with her white blonde hair wet from shower she just taken, streaked across the floor and flew into the woman's arms. They hugged and kissed, the kiss almost embarrassing Kiera with its intensity. It wasn't just that they were sharing a lover's kiss, it was that there was just as much love as there was passion in it. Kiera turned away, feeling like she was an intruder on a very private moment. When she did, she found herself face to face with Ken.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.