Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 77

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 77 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

It was a beautiful day out. Warm and sunny and Ken welcomed the return of spring. He was walking in the Garden, pacing, as he considered the vows that Ellen and Kim would be taking in just a couple of weeks. They would be inducted as Priestesses at same time, and he had a feeling that the celebration was going to be a lot of fun. But for now, it was the wedding vows he was thinking about.

Vows almost always had some kind of time limit added. "Till death do us part" or "for as long as you both shall live" and that sort of thing. People rarely kept those vows nowadays, and they became even more problematic when one's lifespan wasn't eighty years, but perhaps eight hundred. Would it be different for Priests and Priestesses? Easier for them to keep the vows? Maybe. But it was clear the Circle needed to re-examine vows at the least, and probably the entire concept of marriage as it was currently practiced. Ken smiled a bit as he recalled the Heinlein books he'd read. He'd grown to appreciate them more and more and wondered if the man had been Goddess touched. Certainly he'd had a number of very valid criticisms about how societies worked and how they might work in the future. He'd also had some interesting ideas on very long term relationships.

Ken knew that Ellen and Kim were right for each other, at least now. But a hundred years from now? Five hundred? Of course, there was always the possibility he was over-thinking the situation.

"A marriage is, or should be, based on love and respect," said Lea, appearing. As always his body reacted to Her presence. "Your culture has made it into some kind of a political statement. People love as they will, but those feelings don't always last. Why bind together people who have no wish to be bound?"

"People make a commitment to each other," replied Ken.

"But that commitment should be based on how they feel," She replied.

Ken shrugged.

"Part of the marriage vows are there to remind people that life won't always be easy," he said. "Life is difficult and without ceremony -- and societal pressure to back it up -- they often abandon each other too easily."

To his surprise, She laughed.

"Indeed. But how true is a union held only by a vow?"

"Sometimes people do it for their kids."

"In the Circle, that will not be a problem," She replied. "No children will ever be left to fend for themselves because their parents cannot come to an accord."

"People change," persisted Ken. "They grow, sometimes in very different directions. And that's only in twenty or thirty years. What will happen in two or three hundred?"

"I'm sure you will figure something out," said Lea with a smile. With that, She disappeared.

Well, he thought, that had been helpful.


The mansion was quiet. It was one of those very rare times when no one was home but Ken. Everyone who was supposed to be in school was in school and the rest of the Circle was out doing ... whatever. Ken was about to get up and go take a few laps in the pool when the computer beeped, notifying him of an incoming phone call. It was David.

"Hi David," said Ken.

"Ken," came David's voice. He sounded very rushed. "I just found out that you got a whole shit load of cops coming your way to search the place. And they wanna grab everyone there and pull 'em down town."

Ken stood, livid.

"How long?"

"You got about ten minutes, but they've already got a net out to grab anyone trying to leave."

"You gotta be fucking kidding me," said Ken. "Have they picked up anyone yet?"

"I don't know," he said. "Has anyone just left?"

"No," replied Ken. "They've been gone for at least an hour or so."

"Good," he said. "Call 'em and tell 'em not to come back. I'm getting this shit straightened out -- they don't have cause, but ol' Judge Wentworth and the Captain go way back. But right now, I'm not going to be able to keep them off the property."

At that moment, Lea appeared in Ken's office. She did not look amused.

"Uh... ," said Ken, alarmed by the look on Her face, "I'll handle things here. Do what you can at your end."

"This is a total waste of time," said Riser.

"I know that," snapped Cordoba. Between the two of them, they'd done everything they could to keep from executing the warrant, but eventually they'd run out of options. Otherwise they'd have been here in the early morning, even before the kids went to school. "It wouldn't be so bad if those tracks led more than one way."

"Hey, it rained a lot," said Riser. "The tracks are gone."

"We got the pictures though."

They pulled up to the gate of the mansion. Behind them were three police vans containing enough police to check the house and the grounds. There were also cadaver dogs.

Riser opened his window and hit the intercom.

"Hello Detective," came a voice before Riser could identify himself.

Riser held his badge up to the camera.

"This is Detective Riser," he said. "I'm here to execute a search warrant for the house and property. I also have instructions to take anyone on the property downtown and question them regarding the disappearances of four men."

"Come right in," said Ken, looking at the computer monitor. "I'll be waiting by the front door." He pressed the control for the gate and looked up at Lea. "You're sure this is going to work?"

She just looked at him.

"Lea, you can't make these people just disappear," said Ken.

"I will not," She replied, her mouth curving into a smile. It was not a nice smile. "But there are consequences for invading my domain."

"There wasn't anything we could do," said Riser as they drove through the gates.

"It's still bullshit," replied Cordoba. "Harrison has it in for this guy and this is misuse of authority."

"No way to prove it though," replied Riser looking around.

Riser wondered what Whitestone thought of seeing three police vans enter his property. He also wondered if the guy might not be waiting for them with a shot gun, but he doubted it. Riser needed to hide how pissed off he was about this because there was nothing he could do.

Whitestone standing at the door with his arms folded. At least there were no firearms evident.

"Look," said Riser, putting the vehicle into park, "you stalled as long as you could. We gotta go and do this. His lawyer's working on getting the interview bullshit canceled -- and he probably will by the time we finish searching this place. No real judge is gonna let a set of tire tracks stand as probable cause."

"Wentworth's as dirty as the come," ground out Cordoba.

"You know that's not true."

"There's more than one kind of dirty," she said. "He railroads people all the time, and that's why Harrison used him."

"Let's just get this over with."

He got out, signaling the officer in the lead van to hold everyone where they were. No sense in getting off on the wrong foot. Well, on a worse foot.

A chill wind slid down his collar as he walked towards Whitestone, who stood unmoving. There was no expression on his face at all. Riser wondered if he was a good poker player.

"Mr. Whitestone, I'm here to execute a search warrant to search the house and the surrounding property," he said holding out the warrant. "I'll also be taking anyone on the property to the station for questioning once the property has been searched."

That last was a leeway Riser took because he could. In reality, he was supposed to empty the house and bring everyone in.

"Yes, I see you brought some friends," replied the man. He remained unmoving and his tone was neutral. But looking into his eyes made Riser wish he had his gun in his hand. He wasn't about to reach for it though -- that would cause all sorts of problems.

"As I was saying, I also have permission to take anyone here back to the station and question them concerning the disappearance of four men."

"I'm the only one here," replied Ken.

Riser looked at Cordoba. Unlike the last time she was here, this time she wasn't putting on the bad cop act. She did seem uneasy though, more so than the unjust warrant could account for. She shivered a bit and rubbed a hand over her arm. When he caught her eye she gave a slight shake of her head. That was fine. She wanted to stay with the plan, which was to just hold anyone they found here and give this guy's lawyer time to work.

"Fine," said Riser. "We'll wait here until the search is finished."

He turned towards the vans and gave the come ahead signal. Police and barking dogs began to exit...

Nothing, thought Brady. Neither he nor his dog had found a single thing back here and they'd been looking for two hours. The dog seemed to be having fun, but Brady wasn't. He'd tripped and fallen several times walking around the grounds. His clothing was torn in two places, and he had a cut across his cheek from a branch that he hadn't even seen. He did not like this place, not at all.

"Fuck!"

Brady turned and saw one of the other guys go down. It was Wallace. Brady didn't much like him. Or his dog, come to think of it. They were both downright mean. Still, he was a fellow officer, so Brady turned and jogged over towards him -- tripping and almost falling twice in unseen holes. All in all, he wanted off this property.

Wallace was on the ground gritting his teeth, and, predictably, his dog growled as Brady approached.

"This fuckin' place," said Wallace. "Oughta arrest this fucker for having a hazardous back yard."

"What happened?" asked Brady, eying the dog. His own dog Billi stood alert, wary but not giving ground to Wallace's dog. Clearly the two didn't like each other.

"Tripped over something, and I fucked up my ankle."

"Can you walk on it?"

Wallace tried to stand, but immediately fell back on his ass looking a lot paler than he had been.

"I don't think so."

Brady reached for his radio.

"Hey guys, we had a little accident back here," he said. "Can we get a stretcher for Wallace?"

"What the fuck happened?" came Riser's voice. He did not sound happy, and Brady couldn't blame him. Wallace hadn't been the first to get injured. From what he'd seen, the whole outside team had been doing nothing but tripping over their own feet since they got on the property. "Looks like he fell into a hole and hurt his ankle. Probably broken."

Riser cursed. "I'll send someone out."

Riser wondered how the hell he was going to explain all the problems they'd had with this search. He'd been trying to keep a lid on things since they'd gotten here but it was getting more and more difficult. There were plenty of cuts and bruises, and those men who hadn't been tripping over something, or getting cut by branches, still looked quite the worse for wear. Scanning the property, Riser thought it looked beautiful and serene, and neither he nor Teresa had had any problems when they'd walked around out there last time. Apparently his team was finding it to be quite hazardous. One of the engineers examining the back wall had decided to take a crowbar to it for some reason. The tool had slipped out of his hand and he'd gotten a cut deep enough to need stitches.

Riser shook his head watching the men from the kitchen window. He was thirsty and hungry, very thirsty and very hungry, but hadn't wanted to ask for anything. He called for a stretcher to go out and get that buffoon Wallace while fervently hoping that they would make it there and back without becoming casualties.

"Detective?" came a soft voice.

Riser spun around, and his already dry mouth immediately felt like it was filled with sand. There was a girl standing there. A very beautiful girl. Or at least she would have been if someone hadn't gutted her, allowing ropes of intestines to slide out to pool around her feet. Riser stood frozen. He'd seen things out of the corner of his eye at least a dozen times since he'd gotten here, but nothing this ... clear.

His throat worked and he blinked. When he focused again, the vision was gone. His pounding heart started to slow and he turned and walked from the kitchen. The only time he'd been free of these ... hallucinations, was when he was around Ken. Interestingly, when he'd asked Cordoba if she'd been seeing anything strange, she looked at him like he was a nut. As he walked into the living room, he heard a loud scream.

Pete loved search warrants. He loved going through people's stuff. But this place -- huge as it was -- had to be the most boring place he'd ever been in. No porn, no sex toys. No naked pictures of the guy's wife. Nothing. Just clothing, books, more clothing, shoes and ... well, stuff. Normal stuff. Then he spotted it. A picture sitting face down in the bottom of a drawer. At last!

He turned it over, and his blood froze. It was his daughter. His completely naked daughter! She was on her hands and knees, her face a mask of ecstasy as she sucked on some other chick's pussy. He could just see some guy fucking her from behind. Rage filled him. Janie was only fifteen! He'd have these fuckers jailed for EVER for this! He looked down at the picture again, but this time it showed something else. Christ, it was his wife! She was squatting on a huge black cock while another one was pushed deep into her mouth. What the fuck!?

He shook his head and blinked. Now the picture showed him, dressed as a girl, complete with pigtails, sucking some guy off while another drilled his ass. Burning with humiliation, he pulled the picture out of the frame, crushed it and stuffed it into his pocket after slamming the drawer shut. But when he turned around, there, big as life on the TV screen, was the same scene. He watched in horror as the black cock drilled his asshole and he sucked and slurped on the one in his mouth. He turned away, sick to his stomach. Burning shame filled him as he realized his cock was rock hard. Not only on the TV, but in his pants.

David Moore also loved search warrants. Like Pete, he enjoyed coming across other people's porn, but even better, he liked... finding things. Small, expensive things that a person might not miss for days or weeks. So far, this place had been a bust -- which was odd, because it was clear the owners had money -- but he kept hoping. He looked at the top of the dresser as he closed the last drawer and frowned. He was sure that bowl hadn't been there before. Then he smiled. The thing was filled with just the kind of expensive doodads he liked. Sticking his gloved fingers into the bowl, he fished around, coming out with a very nice ring. If it was real, it would be worth more than a little.

Before he could put it into his pocket, he heard a nose behind him. Guiltily, he looked back over his shoulder, but there was nothing there. Then he heard a hiss and looked back in front of him. There, sitting on the dresser was a large snake. He stood frozen as the head rose and the hood spread. The tongue flicked out and the red eyes seemed to glow. Slowly, Ray started to back up, his hand going for his gun, but he didn't make it. The head flashed forward and the fangs sunk into his hand. His breath caught as before his eyes, he could see the skin begin to turn black. His hand turned into a shriveled claw, and the inky blackness began to spread. He screamed...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.