Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 71A

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 71A - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Alicia awoke knowing she was going to lose her virginity today. Odd as it was, she'd had tons of oral sex but had never allowed anyone to penetrate either her pussy or her ass. She was really looking forward to it, despite the fact that she had no idea who would be using her or when it was going to happen. In fact, it gave the submissive part of her a real thrill to know that she would not be choosing the person taking her virginity. It could be a man or a woman, as she knew that she'd be having sex with both today. Alicia shivered with pleasure.

No one had given her direction on what she should wear, but the decision was easy. She chose her most sophisticated dress, since it made her look almost legal. She knew that her young looks would attract plenty of men, but today she didn't really want to give anyone a reason to poke at her background. Apparently her ID had held up, and that was a good thing, but she wasn't going to push her luck.

She ate a light lunch at around noon, trying to keep her excitement and her nerves under control. Still, she jumped when there was a knock at her door. It was Kendra.

"You have a guest waiting for you," she said with a big smile. "C'mon, and I'll take you to the room."

Alicia smiled, her stomach fluttering and her pussy starting to juice.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"Can't tell you," smiled Kendra.

"You can't?" asked Alicia surprised.

"Well, normally I could," smiled the woman, "but at the moment it doesn't really matter, does it? I mean, you're going to have sex with whoever it is, right?"

Alicia stifled a groan. Comments like those really pushed her submissive buttons.

"Yes, I ... I guess I will," she replied.

Kendra looked at her as they reached a door and gave her a big grin.

"I'm sure you're really going to enjoy this," she said, opening the door. "I know I would. Go ahead in."

Her hand was shaking more than a little, in spite of her efforts to look like she was in complete control. She hoped it wouldn't count against her. She gathered herself one last them as she walked through the door, trying to look completely confident.

"Well lookie here," said Charles. "They sent me a sweet little white girl."

She blinked. This didn't sound like the Charles she'd talked to yesterday.

"You got a name little girl?" he asked.

"A ... Alicia," she said, wishing her pussy would stop quivering.

"Well, you can call me Uncle Charlie," he said. "Why don't you come on over and sit on Uncle Charlie's lap?"

Alicia walked over, trying to figure out why he was acting like this. Then it hit her. He was acting like a client might act. She knew what she looked like, and she realized that most men who chose her would be acting out some kind of older man/young girl fantasy. Well, in her case it really would be a man sleeping with an underage girl, but they wouldn't know that, and she wasn't going to tell them. She put on a little girl smile and put her hands behind her back.

"I'm so glad that you're here, Uncle," she said. "Mommy and Daddy are going to be gone for a whole hour!"

She sat, straddling his lap facing him and smiled, content to let him drive the fantasy.

"Well now," he said, "you're getting to be such a pretty girl."

"Thank you Uncle," Alicia replied, throwing her arms around him and giving him a bit, wet kiss (with no tongue) on the lips.

"That was very nice," he said. "Do you like kissing your Uncle?"

"Oh yes I do," replied Alicia. Then, as if she was telling him a big secret, she looked down and said, "A lot of the girls at school talk about kissing all the time. Did I do it right?"

"It was a very nice kiss," he said.

"I heard there's better ways though," said Alicia.

"You have?"

"Uh huh," she replied. "But I'm not sure what they are. Do you know any of them?"

"Hmm," he said, "I might. Would you like to try one?"

"Sure!" she said, her eyes bright.

She also wiggled around on his lap, feeling his cock, which she suspected was quite large, start to get hard. Since the dress she was wearing was not appropriate to the role she was playing, she hoped it wouldn't detract from her act. She squirmed a bit more and pulled the bottom up so she could open her legs and press her hot panties against the bulge that was hardening.

The kiss was terrific. His breath was nice and his tongue felt very good in her mouth. It wasn't long before their act started to degrade. The kiss deepened and her wiggling grew more intense.

"You seem a little uncomfortable," he said.

"It's ... kinda warm in my dress," she said.

"We could take it off," he offered.

"You wouldn't mind?" she asked.

"Not at all," he said, smiling.

That was an understatement. He hadn't intended to go with this role play thing, but she looked so young when she walked in, it had sort of popped into his head, and he'd gone with it. Now all he could think of was tearing her clothes off. It was rare that he was so aroused, but as had happened yesterday, everything about her was saying 'take me'. Saying it? Hell, screaming it was more like it. She stood and waited for him to unzip her. She was in the groove now, focusing on him and her nervousness had gone away, replaced by hot desire.

His hands were gentle as he pulled her dress off. She hadn't bothered with a bra, since she really didn't need one, but she was wearing a nice thong and heels. His hands ran over her body, his thumbs rubbing her nipples. She loved how his large, dark hands looked on her small, pale body. She imagined him firmly taking control of her, holding her down and forcing what was sure to be a large cock into her tiny hole. The thought made her moan.

For his part, Charles couldn't believe how beautiful she was. He usually preferred a more well-fleshed woman, but there was just something about her that turned him on. His fingers rubbed the small piece of cloth that guarded her slit and came away soaked. He rubbed the wetness onto a nipple, then took it into his mouth. Her groan was deep and throaty.

Before he could get too much farther, she started undoing his clothing. Since he was so much larger than her, it could have been awkward. It wasn't though, as her hands always seemed to find something to undo no matter what his position. She hissed in delight when his hard cock came into view.

Charles was well built ... everywhere. The muscles on his body bulged and his sleek, dark skin was completely hairless everywhere but his eyebrows. She started licking his skin and before he knew it, she had about half of his cock in her mouth. He was startled when she pushed and managed to swallow almost all of it. He was fully hard, and she choked a little as his nine inches pulsed with pleasure. She loved that, and wished that he'd take her head in his large hands and force his cock down her throat. She realized that pulling him down at this angle might not be comfortable and quickly got up on the bed on her back, which allowed him to slide a bit deeper. It never even occurred to her that she shouldn't be able to take something that large down her throat so easily. It seemed right to her that she should please him this way, and if it caused her discomfort, too bad. Although she kinda liked the discomfort.

As she brought him closer to orgasm, he took her face in his large hands so he could thrust more easily. She immediately put both her hands behind her back and he slowly and gently thrust into her throat. He couldn't hold the slow and gentle forever though. The sight of his huge black rod pushing into her innocent looking mouth, and her small body writhing in pleasure on the bed excited him a great deal. Finally, with a loud yell, he began spurting his load into her stomach.

Alicia was on cloud nine. She came, squirting into her panties as she felt his cock thicken and shoot spurt after spurt of his cum into her stomach. She loved every second of what he was doing.

"Oh my God," he said, pulling out, "that was just amazing."

"Mmmm," she purred, her gray eyes almost glowing as she rolled over, and lay back on the bed. "Thank you."

"Thank me?" he said in surprise. "Thank you. Most women can't take that bad boy all the way."

"I loved it," she said.

Charles had a great sex drive, and just looking at this beautiful young woman was making him hard again. Plus, if she tasted even half as good as she smelled, he was going to love eating her.

"Why don't you just lay back and let ol' Uncle Charlie show you another way to kiss?"

"I'm all yours," she said, smiling.

She tasted even better than she smelled and Charles went to town, using all the talent he had to make the girl squirm and moan. Her clit was large and prominent and she loved it when he sucked it into his mouth and scraped his teeth over it. It became obvious to him that she had been completely truthful on her questionnaire and liked things a bit on the rough side. Had he known her better, he'd have known that 'a bit' was an understatement.

He ate her to two orgasms, by which time his cock had revived.

"You think you can take me inside you baby?" he asked.

"I'm sure you'll fit," she said, knowing and not caring that he would have to force himself inside her tight tunnel. "I don't want you to stop until you're all the way inside me, okay?"

Charles readily agreed, something he wouldn't have done if he'd known she was a virgin. He'd had a few, and none of them could take a cock his size without pain. It was something they needed to work up to, for sure. But after that blow job, it would have been difficult to convince him she was a virgin, so he treated her like the experienced woman he thought she was and pushed.

She was burning hot inside, and so very slippery. And tight. Incredibly tight. She moaned and shifted her hips, and he looked for any sign he might be really hurting her.

"Don't stop," she panted, "please don't stop. I need all of it."

She did too. She looked down as, stroke after stroke, his length slowly disappeared into her body. She wasn't deep enough to take all of him, but knew that she'd stretch and hoped it would be enough. It wasn't, but by that time she didn't care and neither did he. The entire experience of fucking her was amazing to him, which was amazing in and of itself. He'd had a lot of women, and some of them had been outstanding. But none of them had provided an experience this intense. Everything about Alicia was erotic. Her thick, hard nipples. The sweat beading on her chest. Her scent. How tight her cunt was. But most of all, the intense expression of enjoyment on her face, showing she was thinking of nothing but what they were doing.

Toward the end, he started really slamming into her. It hurt, and she loved every thrust, finally accepting his full length into her tunnel. She came when he flooded her with his sperm, almost passing out from the intensity of her orgasm.

A chime went off in the room as Charles rolled off her. He looked down and saw his cum leaking out of her pussy and felt his dick twitch. No way he was getting hard again anytime soon, but that sweet little pussy of hers was still calling to him.

Alicia came down off her high, her body covered with drying sweat and her pussy throbbing with every heartbeat. It hurt, but each little throb nudged her arousal, keeping it from completely dying. Her nipples ached as well, and brushing a finger over them shot a spike of pleasure through her. If she had been alone, she knew she'd be playing with herself.

"That chime lets you know you have to wrap things up with your guest," said Charles rolling onto his side and sliding a finger over her flat belly.

"Mmmm," she said. "Too bad. I'm sure we could think of more things for my Uncle to show me."

He laughed and said, "I don't think so. Any more tutoring to my niece, and I'll need a hospital."

She looked at him, "Is that a bad thing?"

"Nope."

They kissed one more time, and it was enough to push her little engine out of idle into go mode.

"You really are enjoying this, aren't you," he asked.

"What's not to like?" she said. "A nice, comfortable bed, and a gorgeous, well built man who knows how to please."

"Thank you," he replied, "but you have another guest to see to."

"I think I have an appointment with a shower first," she said.

Charles smiled and said, "You just go right through that door there."

Alicia groaned as she got out of the bed. Between how rubbery her knees were and how sore her sex was, walking was a bit of a challenge. But all the little pains were just delicious and did nothing to reduce her arousal. Rather the opposite. She opened the door and stepped through, fully expecting to find a bathroom only to find herself in a fully equipped dungeon. One with a woman standing there waiting for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.