Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 70

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 70 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Brenda seemed her old self when they were back at school on Monday; something Tina was extremely grateful for. They'd had a long talk after Tina had seduced her during which Tina had gave her the same information she'd given to Allen.

"And he's okay with this?" asked Brenda, surprised.

Tina nodded.

"Yup," she said. "I told him I wasn't going to flaunt it at school -- that wouldn't do either one of us any good."

"No it wouldn't," said Brenda, well aware that even though she and Allen were discrete, other girls still gave her shit some times. "Sex is complicated."

"That's true," replied Tina. "But fun."

She ran her fingers through Brenda's sopping gash, smiling at the other girl's sharp intake of breath.

"Want some more complications?"

Now they were sitting at the lunch table with Tina in between Brenda and Allen. They hadn't had the threesome yet, but they were pretty sure it was going to happen. Tina wasn't just sure, but was happy to wait a little knowing that anticipation would make it better. She had every intention of teasing both of them until they going crazy. In the mean time, she was trying to figure out what to do about Sarah. Some of the girl's fantasies were pretty extreme but Tina had the feeling that Sarah would be more than happy to live them out. She could help with that too. Hmmm. Having both her and Cindy on a leash would be very exciting.

Tina had also been a little worried that Barry was going to continue trying to get her to go out with him. Oddly, he'd left her alone, and she suspected that Eric'd had his little talk with the guy. She'd seen Barry in the hallways, so things hadn't gotten physical between him and Eric -- not that she'd thought that would happen. At the moment Barry was pretending that she didn't exist, and that was just fine with her.

Tina still wasn't sure what she was going to do about introducing her new friends to the Goddess. She wanted to form a group of people, but as Ken had explained, they were not going to go around trying to convert people to their belief system. There was now a place where they could meet, but that was a problem as well. The last thing the Circle needed was for a bunch of teens to start using it for a party palace. She could bring Greg there, and that'd be fine. In fact, she thought it was probably time for her to reveal herself to him. She could easily get Sarah to go there and have some fun too. But her original idea of bringing other people there and setting up a space was probably not a good one.

Well, she'd figure something out.

"So has Barry given you any more trouble?" asked Sarah.

They were in the locker room getting changed after showering. While Sarah was still very shy around Tina, Tina knew she was trying hard to overcome it. The fact that Sarah 'knew' that Tina wouldn't sleep with her, helped with the shyness a bit. While she inside, she was very disappointed, in her eyes it made her safe from being rejected by Tina.

"Naa," Tina replied. "Guess he lost interest."

Sarah snorted.

"As if," she said.

"As if what?" asked Tina, looking at the other girl.

Sarah glanced up then blushed. Tina was still naked and Sarah loved looking at the other girl. What was more, she was sure that Tina knew it and gave her as much opportunity as she could -- which was humiliating. That kind of humiliation turned on Sarah and she had the feeling that the panties she was wearing would be pretty wet by the time this conversation was over.

"As if someone would get over you that fast," said Sarah, trying to sound unconcerned.

"Yeah, cuz I'm sooo lovable," joked Tina.

Sarah didn't say anything, just looked down and pulled on her socks. Tina, still naked, sat down next to her -- right next to her -- on a towel. Sarah stiffened but didn't move away.

"Am I making you nervous Sarah?" asked Tina, whispering the question into Sarah's ear.

Sarah couldn't get any redder than she already was. That didn't mean she wasn't mortified that her nipples could be seen through her bra. Sweat began to dot her spine.

"Nervous?" she denied, although her shaky tone proved that was a lie. "Why would I be nervous?"

The last girl their row got up and left. Sarah had a free period after gym, so she never hurried to get out of the locker room. Yes, if some of the other girl's suspected that she was enjoying the show they'd probably beat the crap out of her, but Brenda and the others had kept her secret safe. Well, mostly.

"Because you are," said Tina. Her tone of voice made Sarah melt inside as she said, "Take off your bra."

"What?" asked Sarah, her big green eyes wide as she looked up with surprise.

"Take off your bra," said Tina.

Sarah's breasts weren't all that big, being just about a b cup. Her nipples were very puffy though, and when they got hard, they were pretty obvious. She always wore a bra because she was often aroused, and really didn't need her nips showing through her top.

"Tina what..."

"I'm not going to ask again," said Tina. "Do it."

More sweat broke out on Sarah's body, but with shaking hands she removed the garment. Tina smiled at her, then grabbed a handful of Sarah's red hair and drew her into for a deep kiss. Tina's other hand took hold of one of Sarah's sensitive nipples and roughly squeezed and rolled it between strong fingers. Sarah moaned and shuddered, lust like she'd never felt blazing through her body.

"Good girl," whispered Tina, her eyes boring into Sarah's. "What are you doing after school?"

"Nothing," whispered Sarah, after swallowing hard.

"I'm going to text you an address," said Tina. "It's not far from here and I want you to meet me there. Will you do that?"

"Why?"

Tina stood and began dressing. When Sarah started to do the same, Tina just looked down at her.

"Stand up," she ordered, ignoring the question. Sarah obeyed. "Open your legs. Wider. Now fold your arms behind your back and push out your chest."

Sarah, her head spinning, obeyed without question. Tina finished dressing while Sara stood there in panties, sneakers and socks. Finally Tina gathered up her things.

"Do not move," she said.

With no warning she slapped one of Sarah's breasts hard enough to turn the pale skin red. Sarah bent in surprise from the pain, but quickly got back into position. She'd dreamed of something like this happening to her for a very long time. Tina slapped the other breast, and Sarah, more ready this time, gasped but held her position. Then Tina went back and forth between the slight orbs until they were both a bright red, the nipples standing swollen with need.

"You know why," said Tina. "Don't put your bra back on. I'll text you the address and the time." She leaned in and pressed her tongue into Sarah's mouth, forcing a kiss on the girl. Well, not so much force, because Sarah eagerly accepted it, sucking on the invading muscle. With a smile, Tina broke the kiss.

"You can get dressed now."

It took several long minutes for Sarah to get herself under control before she got dressed.


Tina hadn't expected things to come to a head with Sarah quite so fast. But since they had, she decided to take advantage of it. She'd checked out the small building that Joan had gotten just after the sale had gone through. How Joan managed to get this stuff done so fast was beyond her. It was pretty far from the mansion, but only a couple of miles from school. Tina had a key to get into the place, and had, in fact, been setting up something for her and Cindy. That would come in handy with Sarah this afternoon.

After making sure someone could come and pick her and, if need be, Sarah, up after they were finished, Tina made the rest of her plans. She caught Cindy between classes and her little slave immediately sensed that something was going on.

"So," asked Tina, "how would you like a sister slave?"

Cindy smiled, her eyes glinting with lust.

"If Mistress commands," she said in a quiet voice.

"You know Sarah?"

"The hot red-head in your new posse who can't keep her eyes off you?"

Tina rolled her eyes.

"They're not a posse, and they're certainly not mine," said Tina.

"Well, not all of them, but it sounds like you've got three down and two to go."

"Cindy..." said Tina, "I'm being serious here."

"So am I," replied Cindy. "But in answer to your question, of course. Whatever Mistress wants."

"You can be such a brat," said Tina.

"Will Mistress be punishing her brat later?" asked Cindy, clearly hoping that would be the case.

"Hmmm, maybe," teased Tina. "But I'm serious about the sister slave thing. I don't think that Sarah's Circle -- at least not yet. But I could see her becoming a long term playmate."

Cindy grinned.

"Yes, Mistress," she said. "Thank you Mistress."

Tina wished she could kiss Cindy, but it would draw attention, and she'd promised Allen she wouldn't do that at school.

"Then I'll see you at home later," she said.

Getting Allen to have sex with her before he left for the day was easy. He was a teen aged boy, after all. She bent to clean off his cock with her mouth after he left a nice, large load of cum in her pussy.

"Damn," he said with a sigh, "you are amazing."

"Thanks," she smiled.

"You need a ride home?" he asked. He'd driven her back to her house every now and then, although he still hadn't been inside the mansion.

"Na, I'm good," she said. Then, "Remember that whole poly conversation we had, right?"

"Yes," he said, his look tuning wary.

She smiled.

"Hey," she said, "I thought you were okay with all that."

"I am," he said. "I just ... sometimes I can barely believe you're with me, so it's hard not to worry someone's going to steal you away."

"You have nothing to worry about," she said. "But, I will be seeing someone in a little while. It's a girl."

His eyes lit with interest.

"No, you're not coming," she said.

"Do I know her?"

"I don't think I want to answer that," said Tina, cocking her head. "Once I see where this is going though, I'll tell you."

"Are you getting serious with her?" he asked.

"I'm not serious with anyone -- at least the way you mean it," she replied. "You know that. Besides, I thought you wanted to sleep with me and Brenda."

"Hey, I'm a guy," he said. "I'd be happy to sleep with you and almost any girl."

"Yes," said Tina with a giggle, "you are a guy. I'll call you tonight."

She leaned over for one more kiss, then got out of the car.

It took her fifteen minutes at a quick pace to get to the property. There was a shortcut she could take on foot that made it closer than the few miles it would be taking the streets. While she'd spent some time inside the building, she hadn't really walked around much outside. To her surprise, she found that there was a small grove of trees and bushes actually on the property, and curious, she went over to it. Pushing her way through the brush, she discovered that the middle of the trees was an open area, one that couldn't be seen from outside the ring of brush. The realization hit her that this might be the perfect place for ritual with her friends, provided they were interested. Happy, she wormed her way out of the bushes again, and went into the building, unlocking it and using the keypad to disarm the alarm. Looking at her phone, she realized she had about twenty minutes before Sarah arrived. There wasn't much for her to do, but she did turn on the space heaters in one of the empty store rooms. A quick trip to a locked office netted her some of the toys she'd left stashed there, then she left to go meet her potential slave.

Sarah walked up to the back of the building as she'd been instructed. She wondered what this place was, but only briefly. What Tina had done to her in the locker room, and what she might do to her here, was foremost in Sarah's mind. Her breasts still felt hot and heavy, although they weren't in the least bit sore anymore -- and she missed the burning sting the slaps had left.

As she'd been instructed to, Sarah walked up to the back door. The place looked deserted, and she wondered who owned it and why Tina had wanted to meet her here. She didn't see a bell and looked around behind her wondering if Tina had stood her up or was playing a practical joke on her. That didn't seem like Tina, but no one really knew her all that well. Maybe this had been a bad idea after all.

She jumped when a sharp tapping sound came from the door. Tina was standing there, looking incredibly sexy in her short skirt and tight top. She'd been wearing tights earlier, but they were gone, replaced by sneakers and socks that came up to her knees.

"Take off everything but your socks and panties," ordered Tina.

Sarah blinked.

"Do I need to tell you twice?" asked Tina. "Get moving."

It was cold out. Not freezing, but certainly no warmer than the mid-forties. From the look on Tina's face, Sarah could tell she was serious and her panties, still damp from her continued excitement since the locker room, were suddenly even wetter. Shaking slightly, she put down her back pack and took off her clothing, folding it neatly as she did so. She could feel the wet cloth of her panties turn cold against the heat of her pussy. Only when she was standing there almost completely naked did Tina open the door. It wasn't much warmer when Sarah stepped through.

"Follow me."

Tina turned and walked down the short hall to a cross corridor, turned the corner and stopped. Sarah almost walked into her because she'd stopped thinking about anything but the fact that she was naked in a strange building, following a fellow student who had a (gulp) riding crop in her hand.

"Put your things down there," ordered Tina.

"Where is everyone?" asked Sarah, doing as she was ordered.

Sarah found her head jerked back by a hand in her hair.

"Maybe," whispered Tina into her ear, "they're all in a room here, waiting to fuck you." Sarah shivered. This was like something right out of her darkest, and dearest, fantasies. Tina chuckled. "You'd like that, wouldn't you slut? Tied down to a conference table, blindfolded with people taking turns with you?"

"Nnno," said Sarah, both terrified and incredibly aroused at the same time.

"Do not fucking lie to me," growled Tina. "Not ever. Now admit it. The thought of being used like a little fuck hole turns you on."

Sarah's breath rasped through her throat. She didn't want to admit it. It was a deep, dark fantasy, but one she wanted very badly. One she thought she wanted enough that if that was what Tina had planned for her, she'd go along with it. Maybe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.