Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 65

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 65 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

"Yo Bobby," said Brent, "you send out Big Joe an' some of the guys on a run?"

"What?" asked Bobby. It was hard to hear over the loud music coming out of the stereo. Plus, with the naked girl between his thighs sucking him off, he wasn't interested in talking.

"Big Joe! You send him out?"

"No," said Bobby.

"Well no one's seen him in over a week," said Brent. Both of them ignored the girl giving the blow job. Small burns, cuts and whip marks adorned her body, but her posture said she wasn't broken. Yet.

"So what?" asked Bobby. He was getting close to cuming. This chick was pretty good, but he'd be getting too much money for her to bother keeping her. Thankfully, his buyers usually overlooked the slightly damaged condition of the merchandise he sold them.

"Well no one's seen Joe, Greggy or Sam either," said Brent.

"Maybe they got arrested," laughed Bobby. "Wouldn't be the first time."

"Dunno," replied Brent. "But no one knows where they are."

Bobby didn't really care at that point. He was too busy shoving his cock down the girl's mouth. Since he was too big for her small throat, she was choking and gagging, but he didn't really care. He sighed when he finished and kicked her away with his boot. Standing up, he refastened his jeans and kicked her again. She bent over, clutching her stomach.

"Get over there with your mother, bitch," he said. "You'd better get her to show you how to give a decent blow job, or you ain't gonna last long where you're goin'."

The girl crawled over to another woman, who was also naked and chained in a corner. Bobby looked at them and shook his head. Fuckin' soccer mom and her daughter. The two were almost not worth the trouble it was taking to keep them around. But his seller had been explicit: He had to have a lot of twenty to sell, and he only had seven. Fuckin' Mexican's. This was prime fuckin' meat he had, and they wanted bulk. Well, the money was right.

"How's Rob doin'?" asked Bobby.

"Better," said Brent. "His wrist is pretty fucked up though."

"Do we know who attacked him?"

"No idea," said Brent. "Guy's a fucking ghost. I managed to get the security feed from the IHOP and all that's there is a dark shadow."

"Shit," said Bobby. "Anyone Rob's pissed off lately? Maybe one of the Hawkes?"

Brent shrugged. "Rob says he hasn't gotten in anyone's face lately, but who knows? I don't think it was a Hawke though -- there would have been more of 'em. And they'd a fucked him up a lot worse."

A half hour later Bobby and several other guys from the club were sitting around a table. Other club members were leaning against the walls, listening.

"So no one's seen 'em," said Bobby, playing with the beer bottle in his hand. "It ain't like Joe to stay away so long."

The door opened and Lew and his latest catch walked in. Lew went through chicks faster than anyone else in the club. Not that he killed them or anything. He just got bored real fast and passed them on to whoever wanted them. If no one did, Lew would drop the girl off in a bar in one of the rougher parts of town. Usually naked and in handcuffs.

"What's up?" he asked, his arm around the girl. She'd been hanging around the club for over a month, and been with Lew for almost three weeks, which was something of a record for him. There was a betting pool on how long it'd be before he moved on.

"You heard anything from Joe?"

"Big Joe?" asked Lew. "Uh ... haven't seen 'im since he decided to go after that Whitestone guy. Figured he fucked up and was in jail."

Bobby was silent for a moment, looking around.

"Anyone seen Joe?" Silence. "How about Greggy, Ed or Sam? Anyone?"

He let out a curse.

"Brent, get on the phone with our pet pig and find out if any of those idiots got picked up," snapped Bobby. "And remind that little fucker that he's supposed to call us when one of us gets grabbed for something."

Brent nodded and stood, reaching for his cell phone. It had been recently stolen, and stuffed with a chip that had fallen off the back of a truck, so it would be hard to trace to him. He was paying for it using stolen credit card numbers he'd gotten from his last hacking job. He had several dozen of them, and unlike most guys, he didn't use any of them often enough to catch anyone's attention. After all, everyone knew the credit companies dumped bogus charges on the cards. If you don't catch it, that's your problem.


Ken picked up a nice bottle of Cabernet for dinner with the Costa's. He still wasn't sure getting friendly with this guy was a good plan, but when he thought about it honestly, he realized that if he hadn't known of Costa's (alleged) illegal activities, he probably would have liked the guy just fine. Especially since while he and Jane had been spending time with Elaine, he'd discovered that Antonia, Angelo's wife, knew all about Elaine. In fact, Antonia liked to play all kinds of little games with Elaine, and they both enjoyed themselves a great deal.

Ken and Jane arrived at the house just before six-thirty. Angelo was waiting for them at the door when they pulled up to the door. This time, there was a spot for Ken to park and he walked around the passenger's side to open the door for Jane. She looked at him and actually giggled as she allowed him to help her out of the car.

"What?" he asked.

She leaned forward for a kiss, and whispered in his ear, "I just think it's funny that you opened the door for me while I can still feel the cane marks on my ass from before we left."

Ken smiled. Jane could have healed the deep welts criss-crossing her ass minutes after she'd gotten them. She hadn't, of course; she enjoyed the pain too much. He could have denied her an orgasm, too, but hadn't. There was no telling what an aroused Jane would do and while he knew that Antonia would happily have bedded Jane, he also knew from Elaine's memories that Costa wasn't into swapping. He'd never tolerate another man's dick in his own wife.

"Angelo," smiled Ken shaking the man's hand, "good to see you."

"You too," smiled the man, who then took both of Jane's hands and gave her a light kiss on the cheek. "And it's always a pleasure to see your beautiful wife. Well, one of them."

"Angelo!" said a tall woman in heels and a beautiful sheath dress, "be nice. Hi, I'm Antonia, the brute's wife, and it's wonderful to meet you both."

Ken took the pro-offered hand and was pulled into a -- very -- brief hug. The hug Jane received was a bit longer.

"Come on inside," said Angelo. "Thank you for the wine. It'll go perfectly with dinner. We're having a nice veal scaloppini with pasta."

"Sounds fantastic," smiled Ken.

Costa's house wasn't nearly the size of Nemetodunam, but it was still quite large. It had a six car garage, a very large, eat-in kitchen with a breakfast nook off to one side and well kept grounds. They were given a quick tour and shown a large dining room -- where they were going to eat -- a living room, a very large family room and a game room with a big TV, a snooker table, pool table, dart board and a few other things. Ken and Jane were not shown the second floor, but were told it contained the bedrooms.

Ken admired his surroundings, but what he was really thinking about was the insight touching Antonia had given him. The relationship between her and Angelo wasn't quite what he'd thought.

While she and Angelo were very much in love, they also were quite happy to bring other women to their bed. He'd known this from Elaine, but had wondered if Elaine had been an aberration or the norm. Turns out, she was the norm. Angelo put on a good face to the world about keeping his mistresses a secret, but they weren't and even their close friends knew this. However, Antonia had never strayed from Angelo with another man. There had been men that she'd wanted on occasion, but she knew Angelo wouldn't permit it. After seeing Jane, she was wondering if maybe something could be worked out. She'd be more than happy to let Ken have her for an evening if she could get her hands on Jane. She rather doubted that her husband would agree though.

Ken also knew that Angelo was very, very interested in Jane. However, while Costa had, on rare occasions, dallied with married women, in general he avoided them because he had no intention of sharing his own wife. Interestingly, he didn't think he'd lose face if he let Angelo have sex with Jane, but he didn't have sex with Antonia. And that was odd, since Angelo had little respect for men who didn't know their wives were fucking around on them. Maybe that was the difference: Ken knew.

The children weren't introduced until it was actually time for dinner. A very nice, somewhat older, maid came into the living room to let them know dinner was ready.

"Thank you Margret," smiled Antonia.

They all rose and went into the dining room. The children entered a minute later.

"Ken, Jane, these are our children, Little Angelo and Camilla," smiled Antonia.

"Everyone calls me Joey," said the boy, who looked like he was eleven or twelve. He was a smaller version of his father and had a good, solid handshake.

"It's nice to meet you Joe," said Ken.

"Hi," said the girl, as she shook his hand.

She was a very attractive young woman, but her attitude screamed well ... attitude. However, the instant that they touched, Ken was flooded with all kinds of information.

Camilla had just turned fifteen and was one extremely frustrated young woman. Her father kept a close watch on her, and she hadn't even been allowed to date yet -- not that anyone was brave enough to ask her.

She stood just under five and a half feet tall, and was slender and athletic. Her firm, teenage breasts were on display in a top her father had explicitly forbidden her to wear when company was over. She'd worn it to piss him off and because she wanted to display her body. In fact, she wanted a hell of a lot more than to just display it, but she was a virgin. Technically. She'd had sex with a number of girls, but was profoundly uninterested in guys her own age.

She wanted to be wild. And while she wasn't exactly submissive, she wanted to be taken and roughly fucked by an older man. She wanted to get some piercings -- her belly button, at least, and get a tattoo. None of these things would her father allow and while he would never lay a hand on her for being disobedient, he could and did, ground her when she disobeyed. She knew she'd be spending all day Saturday grounded because of the top she was wearing, but she didn't care, even though grounded meant sitting in her room for the entire day. Alone. No books, TV, music, computer, nothing. She'd be allowed to do school work, that was it.

When Ken read the reason why she'd dared the shirt anyway, he was surprised, to say the least. It seemed this wasn't the first time Camilla had seen him.

All of this information dumped into his mind during their brief handshake. It took a while to sort it out, which he did while they ate. Fortunately, Antonia and Jane dominated the conversation during dinner, which was fine by Ken, since he was trying to divide his attention between the excellent food and all the information he'd gotten from Camilla. It was quite unusual for him to get such a large ... data dump, for lack of a better phrase ... just from shaking hands. He attributed it to the fact that Camilla was so sexually frustrated.

"So daddy," said Camilla during a lull in the conversation, "when can I start training."

Ken looked up sharply. He could tell by the look on her parents' face that this was an old subject of contention. What he couldn't figure out was why the girl was bringing it up now. Searching through his memory of the information, he suddenly understood. This was going to be interesting.

"Camilla dear," said Antonia, "now is not the time to air certain subjects. We have guests."

Camilla, however, was not going to be put off.

"You keep telling me that girls aren't supposed to fight, but she kicked Sledge's butt, and she still looks like a lady."

That, of course, brought a dead, very uncomfortable silence to the table.

"Camilla," said Angelo in a tight, quiet voice, "excuse yourself from the table. Now."

"But Father," pressed the girl, "you said ladies don't fight. But Jane can fight, AND they know Sensei Scott..."

"Camilla," said Angelo sharply. "You will apologize. You will excuse yourself from this table, and we will have a discussion about your activities -- which apparently include spying on things that don't concern you. Now go."

Silent, her face red and tears in her eyes, the fifteen year old got up from the table and left the room.

"I'm very sorry," said Angelo. "Camilla has been ... difficult lately."

Jane watched the girl thoughtfully and said, "Fifteen can be a difficult age."

"Ever since she saw Resident Evil and Underworld she's become obsessed with learning how to fight," said Angelo. "Terminator two didn't help either. Legacy was the worst though."

Jane nodded. "All movies with strong female leads."

"That's what I said," said Antonia. Clearly this wasn't a topic that Costa and his wife agreed on. "I think it would be good for Camilla to have a strong female role model since she already takes after her father."

Ken found it interesting that Antonia didn't see herself as a strong female role model for her daughter.

"Antonia," said Costa, "perhaps our guests aren't interested in our family problems."

"Did you really beat up Sledge?" asked Joey looking at Jane with wide eyes.

Ken smiled to himself. The boy was just on the cusp of discovering girls and he thought Jane was absolutely stunning. But he suspected that Joey didn't really believe that Jane had 'beat up' Sledge, whom he'd no doubt met.

"Joey..." started Angelo.

"Not exactly," said Jane with a smile. "Sledge and I had a slight disagreement, and he tripped. I really had very little to do with it."

Considering that she'd dumped the man onto a coffee table, then thrown him into the bar, that was understating things just a little, but no one bothered to correct her.

After dinner, Joey excused himself and the adults sat and relaxed as the conversation flowed. Ken was well and truly surprised by how pleasant the evening was turning out. Costa and his wife were extremely gracious hosts. Eventually a bowl of fruit was brought out, then finally, coffee, expresso and some excellent chocolates.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.