Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 63

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 63 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Allen hadn't been sure Tina would agree to see him. It wasn't that their date had gone badly; it was more that he just couldn't believe his luck. Not only was she drop-dead gorgeous, but she'd been really had been fun to hang with. He'd already known she was smart, but she was funny too. Of course, it would be nice if his cock hadn't been in a continual state of arousal when she was around, but well ... it was worth it.

They'd spoken on the phone on Saturday, and he'd asked if she wanted to go somewhere. She'd said she was busy, but quickly suggested that they could do something on Sunday. That made him feel better, and he'd suggested going to hang out in a nearby park, then maybe getting something to eat for lunch. She'd been fine with that.

Now, as they drove to the park, she was actually holding his hand, and he couldn't keep his mind from wandering into all sorts of sexual fantasies.

Allen knew he was a lot more experienced sexually than most guys his age, no matter what they claimed. He'd lost his virginity to his babysitter at twelve (she'd been fifteen), and the two of them had had a lot of sex. He and Brenda had also hooked up any number of times, and even he and Kelly had had sex before she'd started dating Carl. He'd almost gotten Kelly and Brenda to agree to a threesome, but then Carl had entered the picture and that had been that.

Sarah and Brenda were friends, but Brenda had told him there was no way Sarah would have sex with them. She said that Sarah had told her she wasn't gay, but that she didn't feel right having sex yet. Once, when they'd gotten a little drunk, Sarah had admitted that she didn't think she'd be able to control herself if she got started, so she just ensured she didn't.

Tina's comment that she was bi gave him hope that he might be able to get her and Brenda into bed. But he was smart enough to know the difference between fantasy and reality and even though he had hope, it wasn't a lot of hope. Yesterday, he and Brenda had talked and she'd said that she'd be fine with it -- providing he could get Tina to go along with it.

"She's totally hot," Brenda had said, "even though she doesn't shave."

"Well maybe we can shave her," Allen had replied. "You know I like shaving pussy."

"Oh that's mostly shaved," replied Brenda. "She doesn't shave her pits. Not a lot of hair there, but there's some. She calls it a fashion statement."

"A what?" Allen had asked.

Brenda went on to describe how she'd heard a couple of girls giving Tina a hard time about it. Tina had just laughed it off and said it was just hair, and hair was just a fashion statement. Other comments about how it was unhygienic were also laughed at as Tina had pointed out how absurd their statements were. Girls being girls, there were still some that tried to give her a hard time about it, but Tina's self confidence was unshakable. She just didn't care what they had to say and pretty much ignored them. Since she hadn't been in the dating pool, they'd eventually given up. Well, most of them. Besides, Tina often hung out with the same Goth crowd that Cindy hung out with and a lot of the other kids were afraid of them.

"Well, it's a little weird," Allen had said, "but chicks in Europe do it a lot, so whatever. Maybe she's from there."

He and Brenda had ended up agreeing to see if they could get Tina to hang out with them, even if she wasn't interested in having sex with them. Allen had the feeling that Brenda was as interested in Tina as he was.

"So I had a good time the other night," said Tina, bringing him back to the present.

"Yeah, it was a lot of fun," replied Allen. "Everyone seemed to like you."

"I thought they were nice too," she said.

They eventually found a somewhat secluded place to sit down on some rocks. Tina had been here before -- she knew the park pretty well -- and had guided them here. She didn't know if Allen was familiar with this place, but even if he was he hadn't objected to their destination.

They sat down and she turned towards him. She could feel all the sexual energy blazing through his body and found it a little distracting. She wanted to just get on her knees and blow him, but that would probably be a bad idea. By now, she knew all about the sex that he'd had with his baby sitter, and knew that he had strong fantasies of a threesome with her and Brenda. She'd be fine with that, if Brenda was okay with it.

The one complicating factor was that she really didn't want a boyfriend. Those kinds of close relationships were reserved for Circle only -- at least right now -- and she had Cindy. No one outside the Circle would be able to understand them, and that was something she hadn't thought of when she'd been playing around with Greg. Although Greg -- now that she thought about it -- probably would be fine with it. She could keep him as a lover, especially if she used him as a slave, and he'd love it. Allen ... not so much.

"You seem like there's something bothering you," he said. "I mean, that's a guess -- I don't really know you very well; but you're different today."

"It's ... complicated," she said.

"Anything I can help with?" he asked. This was where she was going to tell him she wasn't interested in him. He knew it.

"I don't know," she replied. "My life is kinda strange in a lot of ways. I mean, you already know that I don't date. Friday night really was my first time."

"You didn't like it?"

"Oh no, it was great," she said. "But going out and having fun is one thing. Relationships are something else."

So she was going to dump him. Damn, that was fast.

"What do you mean?" he asked, trying to sound normal. He was upset though. Hell, even his cock was soft now.

"I'm not really sure how to explain it," she said. "I mean, I don't have a lot of experience with this kind of thing and I don't know how to say what I need to say without it coming out wrong."

"Well, just say it," he said, he said after swallowing. "If it comes out wrong, you can try again."

Tina closed her eyes. She was pretty sure that with his past, he'd easily be able to keep a secret. He liked her a lot, and wanted to date her, but that was the problem.

"It's about relationships," she said.

"As in you don't want one?" he asked, surprised his voice was so steady.

"As in I don't want an exclusive one," she said, looking at him.

He frowned.

"You're right," he said. "I don't understand."

"Look, it's like this," she said. "I'm actually in a relationship with someone..."

"The college guy everyone was talking about?"

"No," she said with a smile. "It's not a guy at all."

"Oh," said Allen, surprised. "So you are gay."

"No, I'm very bi," she admitted. "But right now I'm in a relationship with another girl."

"I see."

"No, you kinda don't," she said. "It's an open relationship. Do you know what that is?"

He'd heard of them, and nodded.

"That poly thing, right?"

"Yeah," she said.

They were quiet for a moment.

"So where does that leave us?" he asked, regretting the words as soon as he said them.

"There's an 'us'?" she asked with a mischievous smile.

"Uh, well..."

She bumped him with her shoulder.

"Don't be silly," she said. "I like you. But let's face it, most people our age don't understand what a poly relationship is. A girl who has sex with a bunch of guys is a slut, and a guy that fucks around is just, well, just a guy. I'd be happy to date you, but I think you might get a little annoyed if you thought I was messing around with someone else."

"I guess it would depend on who," Allen said, thinking of Tina and Brenda together. He'd be okay with that.

"You mean if it was another girl," she said rolling her eyes. "Typical guy."

"Hey, one chick is great. Two would be..."

"A lot for you to handle."

"Yeah, but it'd be fun trying," he grinned.

"What if it was another guy?" she asked.

Allen was silent for a minute.

"Well, I guess as long as I didn't have to watch," he said. Although the times he'd spied on his babysitter had been hot. He wasn't into guys, but watching the hot little blonde get her lights fucked out had been a serious turn on. "I'm not a homophobe, but guys don't do it for me."

"I can understand that," she said.

She felt the same way, actually. She had no problem with men having sex, but watching them do each other didn't really turn her on. Now watching several of them gangbang a girl, or having several of them fuck her, or watching and having group sex? Those things she had no problem with. None of the Circle men were gay or even bi, but none of them had a problem sharing a woman between them either. She wondered about that, actually. Maybe she'd ask Ken why there weren't any gay men in the Circle.

"I will say that if it looks like I'm dating you, most people at school wouldn't know that I'm poly," she said. He looked confused. "I mean, I'm not gonna be making out with some guy right there at school and make you look bad. But I also refuse to have a relationship with someone who doesn't know what he's getting into."

Did that mean what he thought it meant? She leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. That light kiss quickly turned to one that involved a lot of tongue, and turned his cock hard as stone. Hard enough to ache. Tina broke the kiss and smiled at him.

When he could get himself under control, he looked at her.

"Does that mean we're dating?"

"If you think you can handle knowing that I'm poly," she said. Then, sliding her hand up his leg and stopping just short of is cock, she continued. "Of course, we could just be friends with benefits."

He looked at her, trying to think with something other than his cock. Tina was one of the most beautiful girls at school. Dating her was a dream. But friends with benefits would work and he'd take what he could get.

"We could try dating," he said. Then what she'd said finally penetrated his brain, which, at the moment, was seriously short of blood. "Wait, what sort of benefits?"

Tina laughed and kissed him again. This time her hand slid higher and he felt nails lightly scratching his cock through his jeans. Between that and her kiss, a kiss that was unbelievably sexy, it was all he could do to keep from cuming.

"How about this?" she whispered, sliding down between his legs.

Faster than he would have thought possible, she had his cock out of his pants. The cold air felt good on his throbbing shaft. But he couldn't believe that she was doing this, right here, out in the open and in broad daylight. Then her mouth closed over him, the heat of it unbelievable and he ceased to worry about who might see them.

Allen was sure he'd cum immediately, but he didn't. Somehow, he kept control as she slowly sucked him, her tongue finding all kinds of sensitive spots. She brought him close several times, backing off each time until finally she brought him right to the edge and held him there. One hand was playing with his balls while the other was at the base of his cock keeping the skin super tight. Finally, with an incredible rush of pleasure, he started cuming. He knew he was supposed to warn her -- Gina had taught him that -- but his brain simply wasn't working. It didn't seem to matter though. He spurted again and again and she easily swallowed everything he had to offer until finally she was gently licking him and making sure there was no trace of cum anywhere. His brain finally started working again as she was tucking him back in his underwear and closing his pants.

"Holy shit," he said, looking at her with a dazed expression.

"See?" Tina said with a grin. "Benefits."


Nikki was frustrated, to say the least. Nothing in her investigation had moved in these last few weeks. There hadn't been any raids, and there'd been no meetings at the Captain's house. The guys still continued to bowl, but there were never more than a few dropped hints here and there to indicate anything was going on. And no one listening -- unless they had prior knowledge of what was going on -- would have thought twice about what had been said.

Nikki had decided to tail the Captain. She really didn't want to, but she felt she had no other choice. She still didn't have enough hard evidence to bring this to anyone's attention, and the Captain was the key. Well, the conversations she'd recorded at his house were evidence, but she'd had no warrant and warrantless wire tapping was only legal for the lettered agencies. If she tried to go to IA with this, they'd probably have her up on charges. Captain Harrison was a well respected, decorated man. How he'd even ended up involved in something like this -- whatever 'this' was -- was beyond her.

Sitting across from the Church, Nikki sipped the coffee keeping her warm and waited for services to get out. Maybe Harrison was meeting with someone in the church, but if so, she wouldn't be able to get near them. This wasn't her neighborhood by a long shot, and she couldn't just show up and start attending services. Besides, the Captain talked to a lot of people, even the priest who gave the services.

The priest looked like a friendly guy. Short, maybe five-five and thin, with thinning hair and round glasses on his face. Father Bob, she thought they called him. As friendly as he appeared to be, shaking the hands of the parishioners and patting the little kids on the head, she'd heard that he tended towards fire and brimstone sermons. She grimaced: Yet another fanatic. Just what the United States needed.

Today was evidently family day for the Captain. After church he took his wife and kid to a nice restaurant where they had an early dinner, then went home. She sighed and looked at her watch -- time for her to go in to work.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.