Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 62

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 62 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Tina was very excited. She was actually out on a real date. Her first ever!

Considering the price of everything, she offered to pay for her part, but Adam declined her offer. She couldn't say she was surprised, but she felt it would have been impolite not to offer. Sarah, Brenda, Kelly and Carl were there waiting for them once they arrived and got inside. They already had a good spot in the food line.

"So no problem with the 'rents?" she asked, as Allen and Tina walked up. He had yet to gather the courage to hold her hand.

"Uh, not really," said Tina. "My father passed away when I was really little, and I don't live with my mom anymore. She's kind of a nut."

That seemed to set everyone back a second, and Tina realized that she had probably been a little too blunt.

"Hey, it's no big deal," she said. "I'm living with my sister, so it's all good."

"How old's your sister," asked Allen, surprised.

"Seventeen."

"And she owns that mansion?"

Now everyone was looking at her.

"Oh, that," she said, embarrassed. "Uh, that's not actually our place. The guy who owns it took in Ari and me. He's kind of a philanthropist."

She'd thrown in that last comment, because well ... saying that he was her High Priest didn't seem like a good idea. The word philanthropist evoked the image of an old man, so that should redirect any rumors that this conversation was sure to generate.

The movie was just as awesome this time as it had been the first two. Allen actually worked up the courage to hold her hand and she found she kind of liked it. Of course, she could feel the huge amount of sexual energy he had flowing through his body, and was drawn to it. She wondered how bad a rep she'd get if she offered to blow him on the way home. Probably really bad. Still, it was difficult to be next to someone that wanted her so badly and not give him what he wanted.

And he wasn't the only one. Brenda seemed to be the show runner here, and she'd managed to ensure that Sarah was sitting on the other side of Tina. Sarah also had it bad for Tina. Very bad. So, even though the movie was great, it wasn't very comfortable for any of the three of them. Allen's cock refused to go down, Sarah was soaking through her panties and her nipples actually ached, and Tina got to feel the sexual pressures of two very frustrated teens.

They decided to go out to an IHOP after the show and while they were exiting the theater, Tina was certain she saw someone she recognized, but when she looked again, the person was gone. She didn't feel anyone from the Circle, so Ken hadn't sent anyone along to babysit her.

While none of them were in Cindy's league, all of the kids were pretty bright. Of course, the topics of conversation weren't what Tina was used to, being more about pop culture than how to manipulate gravity -- something Cindy was obsessed about. Brenda and Kelly were, of course, talking about Legolas and how hot he and Aragorn were. Tina went along, but personally was thinking she would rather have had Arwen or Galadriel. Sarah said nothing.

"So Sarah," said Brenda with a twinkle in her eye. Once again the slim redhead had been maneuvered into sitting next to Tina. "Which one did you like? Livvie or Cate?"

"Brenda!" said Sarah, her face a flaming red.

"Brenda," said Kelly in sharp reprimand.

"Oh please," said Brenda, waving her hand in the air. "Everyone knows Sarah's gay. What's the big deal?"

"I'm not gay," said Sarah. "I like guys."

"Which is why you date so many of them," said Brenda rolling her eyes. "Seriously, no one cares. Do you care Tina?"

Tina was a little surprised that Brenda was so callus about outing Sarah. Interestingly though, as soon as Sarah had realized Brenda had mentioned her secret, there was a sharp spike in her arousal. Tina, who'd been trying not to read any of the others, finally gave in and quickly tapped into Sarah's sexual past.

She was quiet surprised. Sarah and Cindy should get together. The slim little redhead was quite the subby, and knew it. Her real life experience was limited and, as Tina saw, somewhat complicated. Certainly there'd be jail time for someone if it was ever found out -- although nothing actually sexual had occurred. She was well familiar with BDSM movies and often fantasized herself in the starring role. And although she'd never had the courage to try any of the really extreme stuff, Tina knew that if she was presented with the opportunity, she'd jump at it. In addition to her interest in bondage and being whipped, she had quite a few other kinky things on her "to try" list -- and one very special one. She had no idea when she'd get to do the really fun stuff. Also, she hadn't lied: She did like guys, but she liked girls better.

"Couldn't care less," said Tina with a smile. "I've occasionally thought about it myself."

"You're gay?" asked Allen with a note of despair in his voice.

Tina blinked her eyes at him, looking sweet, innocent, and extremely sexy.

"Nope," she said. "I like guys. A lot."

"Ohmygodyou'rebi!" said Brenda in a hushed, rapid voice that only a teen girl seemed to be able to use.

Tina shrugged.

"Guess so," she said. "Is that bad? I mean, it doubles my chances to get a date -- in theory, anyway."

"Like you'd have a problem with that," said Kelly, rolling her eyes.

"Hey, this is my first date," replied Tina, scooping up some whipped cream on her finger and licking it off. Allen almost came as the image of those lips wrapped around his cock invaded his mind.

"What, this week?" asked Kelly.

"Ever."

They all looked at her for a second, then called bullshit.

"No, it's true," protested Tina. "When I lived with my mom, I wasn't allowed to date, and no one's asked me since I've been in this new school."

"Barry asked you," said Carl.

"Who's Barry?"

"The quarterback for the football team," said Brenda with a sneer.

"Oh yeah," Tina replied. "Well, he didn't so much as ask as try and tell me we were going out. That kind of thing doesn't go over well with me."

"Well now that he knows that Allen here scored a date with you, he's probably going to try again," said Carl.

"Yeah," piped up Brenda with a wicked grin. "Looks like Allen's gonna have to use that fancy karate to defend your honor."

"It's Aikido, not karate," said Allen. "How many times do I have to tell you that?"

"Whatever," said Brenda, waving her hands in the air. "It's all karate chops to me."

"Actually, Aikido uses a lot of joint locks and take downs," said Tina. "I don't think there's much striking, but I could be wrong."

"You know about Aikido?" asked Allen.

"Well, only what I've heard," she said. "We use some of it occasionally."

"Wait, what do you mean?" asked Allen. "You're into martial arts?"

"I just started last summer," said Tina. "I'm not very good at it."

"Cool," said Allen. "What style?"

"Well, it's based on Kenpo, but it's not really one style," she replied.

"Oooo, a match made in heaven," purred Brenda.

"Quiet Brenda," said Allen. "Which studio are you with?"

"We don't go to the studio much," said Tina. "Mostly Sensei comes and teaches us. We go sometimes though. He has sparring on Sundays."

"Who's your Sensei?"

"Scott Turcotte."

Allen looked stunned.

"What?" asked Brenda, "is that like, a big deal or something?"

"How the hell did you get into his studio?" asked Allen, clearly astonished.

"I don't know," said Tina. "Is it hard to get into his studio?"

Unlike Ken, Tina had no idea just how hard it was to get into Turcotte's studio.

"He's one of the best marshal artists in the country," said Allen. "The waiting list to get into his studio is like a mile long."

"Well like I said, we don't usually go there," said Tina. "He comes to our place and works out with us."

"You're kidding," said Allen, even more surprised than he had been.

Now Tina felt really embarrassed.

"Um ... no," she said. "But it wasn't me. I mean, he doesn't come there just for me. He's there mainly for Ken."

"Who's Ken?" asked Kelly.

"He's the guy that owns the house."

"House?" asked Allen. "That place is bigger than a hotel."

"Well, that probably explains it then," said Brenda. "Money talks."

"Not with this guy," said Allen. "All the money in the world won't buy your way into his studio."

"Whatever," said Brenda. "Between the two of you, you shouldn't have any trouble taking care of Barry."

Now somewhat desperate to change the subject, Tina asked, "What's the deal with him anyway? He seems like kind of a jerk."

"Oh, he's not kind of a jerk," piped up Sarah. "He's the prototype."

Everyone laughed.

"He's got a thing for red-heads," said Kelly. "He hit on Sarah for months last year."

"He's gotta bad rep," said Brenda. "I mean, a lot of the cheer leaders love him, but they're all sluts anyway. Most other girls avoid him when they can because he can get kind of pushy."

"Has he actually raped anyone?" asked Tina.

"Naaa," said Carl.

"We don't know that," said Brenda. "He probably has, but no one's tried to get him arrested."

"His daddy has too much money," said Kelly. Clearly she didn't like the guy either.

"Well, he's gone at the end of the year, so who cares?" asked Brenda.

The talk turned to other things, and about an hour later they left.


This was a perfect opportunity, thought Rob. The bitch was definitely one of the ones they were after. He'd just follow them until he could cause a little fender-bender. Her boyfriend would stop, he'd stop, wave a gun in the kid's face and be gone with the girl before anyone could call the cops. He'd have a mask on and the car he was using had been stolen last week, so there'd be nothing to trace back to him. He started to walk over to his car when something wrapped around his neck.

His breath was completely cut off and he couldn't make a sound. He went for the piece tucked into his pants, but a hand that felt like it was made of steel grabbed his wrist and bent it. The pain as parts of it broke was incredible, but with no blood flowing to his brain, he was quickly out.

Turcotte looked down at the man on the ground. It would be very satisfying to kill him as it was certain he had killed those who were innocent. But not tonight. Scott had the feeling that there would be a time in the not too distant future when the Tankers and the Circle would meet, and he always trusted those feelings. They'd never been wrong. So this man would live until then.

He melted back into the shadows he'd emerged from and disappeared.


Elaine sat back in her computer chair, slowly running her fingers through her wet pussy. It had been a week since she'd spent the night with Ken and Jane, and today was the day that Jane was going to be paying off the bet she'd lost. She wasn't due to arrive until three, but Elaine was already raring to go. She and Jane had had email and phone conversations all week -- and lunch together yesterday -- and Elaine's imagination was running wild over the night she had planned.

They'd been in contact so that Elaine could get some idea of what Jane was into and what Elaine would be allowed to do to her. It didn't take long for the conversations to turn into full on flirting and teasing. Elaine didn't think she'd ever met anyone as sexy as Jane, except maybe Ken. She'd hoped that she'd be able to go to their place to have her way with Jane, but somehow she'd ended up agreeing to have Jane over here. That might cost her a night in The House, but if Jane turned out to be as willing and eager as she'd claimed, it might even be worth it.

Elaine thought back to the conversation they'd had over lunch yesterday.

"So, what would you like me to wear over to your place?" Jane had asked.

"Mmm," Elaine had replied. "Nothing?"

"That might get me arrested," said Jane. "We agreed that we'd keep the police out of our evening."

"Well I can't decide if we should go out or stay in," said Elaine.

She wished she could bring Jane to The House, but she couldn't. The only times she'd gone had been when Costa had invited her. And the one time he'd sent her there as punishment. Costa was lavish with his rewards, but equally as lavish with punishment. She wondered what he'd do to Sledge for attacking Jane last week, but wasn't about to ask.

"I'm yours," smiled Jane, "so it's up to you to decide."

"Just so we're clear," said Elaine, "you're good with any of the things we discussed."

"Any and all," Jane replied.

Sitting there now, it hardly seemed real. Jane hadn't objected to a single thing on Elaine's list of activities -- not even the ones that Elaine had thought were a bit extreme. Things like urethral sounds connected to a TENS unit, play piercing or even being caned until she bled. When she'd mentioned that, Jane had purred just a little.

"That'd be fine," she said. "I like a little blood with my play."

Elaine shuddered.

She'd thought that telling Jane she expected her to actually drink pee would throw the other woman off, but no, that hadn't done it either. If Jane hadn't been lying to her, this was going to be the opportunity of a lifetime to indulge in some of her kinkiest fantasies.

It was half past three when there was a knock on the door, and a very frustrated Elaine rose to open it. She lived in a nice condo (one that she'd paid for herself, unlike some of Costa's past girls), and her bedroom was well outfitted with many of the comforts one would expect in a nice dungeon -- tastefully camouflaged, of course. There were lots of places to tie a sub, a large section in one of the walk-in closets was devoted to bondage toys, and she even had one or two pieces of bondage furniture. There were even places inside of the closet where a sub could be bound for longer term storage.

Elaine was currently dressed in skin-tight black leather pants, with a full crotch zipper, knee-high boots with lots of buckles and five inch heels, and a sleeveless corset top, tightly cinched around her waist. She had a short, heavy single-tail whip in one hand.

"You're late slave," she snapped after opening the door. "Get in here."

Jane was wearing a black, London fog coat and carrying a black bag. She closed the door, set it down and folded her arms at the small of her back. She placed her feet, adorned with high-heeled sandals, shoulder width apart, and gave Elaine a smile.

"Mistress," she said, "your slave has come to pay off her debt."

"And you're a half hour late," said Elaine. "And, if I recall, we agreed to an extra hour with me for every five minutes you were late. That means your ass is mine until nine-thirty tomorrow morning."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.