Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 61

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 61 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Wednesday, Ken and David returned to the court house. This time Ken left his pen knife, that oh-so-dangerous weapon of mass destruction, in his car. He wondered what the guard would think if he knew just how dangerous Ken was, even without the pen knife. Well, hopefully it'd never come up.

He and David were admitted to see Judge Kona at 10:30 sharp. Kona was a severe looking man in his late 60s. He was also sharp as a razor and quite the no nonsense person.

"I'm sorry we had to reschedule, your Honor," said Strouss. Then, with a sly look at David said, "I'm afraid that not everyone has the respect that they should for your time."

Kona looked up from the papers he was reading. He folded his hands on his desk and leaned forward.

"I agree," he said.

Strouss looked over and gave a half smile at David, who pointedly ignored him.

"It would be nice," continued Kona, "if those people who worked in the prosecutor's office learned a little courtesy. But in my years here that hasn't happened, and probably never will."

"Excuse me?" asked Strouss, his tone both hurt and confused. "It wasn't..."

"Save it," snapped Kona. Strouss closed his mouth. "This case was bogus from the start, and you're damned lucky the defendant hasn't brought charges against the police department."

"We haven't decided on that matter yet," interjected David.

"I'm aware of that," said Kona. "Mr. Whitestone, aside from your apparent bad taste in choosing a bar, I can't see that you did anything wrong."

"He attacked several police officers!" said Strouss.

"Allegedly," replied Kona. "Why would he do something like that?"

"Why doesn't matter," replied Strouss. "You're not allowed to attack the police."

"According to the -- highly sketchy -- reports I've read, the bar was filled with tear gas as well as a large number of motorcycle gang members," said Kona. "I'm sure it was confusing. Especially after Mrs. Whitestone was beaten."

"Allegedly," countered Strouss.

"I'll be happy to supply the medical records," said David in a mild voice.

"I don't think that'll be necessary," said replied Kona. "Unless you're prepared to file your suit today?"

David looked like he very much wanted to do exactly that, but shook his head.

"Fine," said Kona. "Based on what's in these reports -- and my discussions with Chief Harrison and Mr. Traver, and the fact that your own office is reducing the chargers, if you have nothing new to present, I'll make my ruling."

Neither of the lawyers did. Kona nodded.

"I find the defendant, Mr. Kenneth Whitestone, and his wife, Mrs. Jane Whitestone, innocent of all charges. Case dismissed. Mr. Whitestone, you're free to go."

Ken blinked. That was a surprise.

"Thank you, your Honor," said Ken.

"You're welcome," said Kona.

"But your Honor..."

"Not another word, Mr. Strouss," said Kona standing up and motioning them towards the door. "And if you pull another rescheduling stunt like that again, I'll cite you for contempt. Now good day."

The three of them left the room and went into the hallway. Strouss was livid and turned on Ken.

"You even fuckin' breath wrong, and I'll have your ass behind bars so fast it'll make your head spin," he grated.

"Why Gerold," said David, "that almost sounded like you were threatening my client. In front of his lawyer. Doesn't seem like a good thing for an assistant district attorney to do."

"Fuck off Traver," snarled Strouss. He turned on his heel and stalked down the corridor.

"Well, you're a free man," smiled David. "Congratulations."

"Thanks to you," smiled Ken.

"Does that mean I get a bonus?"

"How'd you like your own law firm?" asked Ken with a grin.

David laughed, but then realized that Ken didn't seem like he was joking.

"You're serious," he said.

"Yup," said Ken.

"Uh ... I'd love to say yes, but honestly, while I'm a good lawyer, I have no idea how to run a law firm," he replied.

"Neither do I," said Ken with a shrug. "Maybe start with a small private practice. Let me know if you figure something out."

The four bikes roared out of the compound off into the night. No one asked where they were going because no one really cared. There wasn't anything happening in the club tonight, so there was no reason for them to be hanging around. In fact, a lot of the guys were out and about.

These four, however, had decided they were going to have a little fun of the home invasion type.

A bit over an hour later, two Harleys and a white van were bumping over a dirt road. It was pretty empty out here, but one of them had a GPS, and knew where they were going. They finally stopped at a stone wall and silence fell. The largest got off his bike and the other guys walked over to him. Big Joe looked around, but it wasn't like a gate was going to magically appear in the wall in front of him. One of the guys had been back here the other day and had said there was a low spot in the wall.

"Alright," he said, "first we gotta find a way over the wall."

"Yeah, gettin' your fat ass over to the other side ain't gonna be easy," said Greggy.

Big Joe wasn't actually all that fat, although he did carry some extra padding on his 280 pound frame.

"Shaddap," said Joe. "You an' Ed go that way, an' me an' Sam'll go this way. Make sure you keep an eye out for cameras."

The four of them had been planning this since Bobby had announced that any of the women living here were fair game. In fact, there was a bonus for grabbing one of them. Big Joe didn't like people with money to begin with -- they were all asswipes who didn't deserve what they had -- so fuckin' this guy's place up was gonna be fun. A bunch of the other guys wanted in on the money -- and the pussy -- that lived here too, but Big Joe and his boys were gonna be first. He'd seen some pictures of a couple of the little red-heads that lived here, and he wanted them bad. Then there was that tiny little blonde girl he'd spotted at the school. Hell, she couldn't be more than twelve -- what she was doing going to high school was beyond him. School was wasted on a little cunt like that anyway. His cock got hard as he thought of what her screams would sound like when he fucked her. She probably wouldn't be in such good shape when they finally sold her off, but hell, no one really cared anyway. Girl that young would bring in money even if she was a bit used.

Their plan was simple. The men all had shotguns and pistols. They all had masks. The idea was a simple crash and grab. They'd go in, shoot up the place, grab the girls and head out. If any of the men that lived here got in the way -- and no matter what anyone said, it was the big one that was gonna be trouble, not that Bruce Lee wanna be -- he'd get to try and dodge a bullet.

Joe and Ed walked for a few minutes looking for the crumbled place in the wall. After a few minutes though, it was clear it was in the other direction, so they turned back, only to find Greggy and Sam waiting for them.

"Shit, I thought you said there was a break in the wall," said Sam. "There isn't anything back there."

"We didn't see anything either," replied Ed. "Maybe we missed it."

"Crap," said Greggy. "Well, I'll get out the ladder."

He walked over to the van and heard a short shout.

"Hey Greggy, you guys fuckin' blind?" asked Joe.

"What the hell you talking about?"

"Get over here!"

Greggy walked over to where Joe was standing.

"Just cuz we wanted a low spot in the wall, don't mean you ignore a fuckin' gate you idiot," growled Joe.

He was pointing to a gate set into the wall. It wasn't easy to see, since like much of the wall, it was over grown with vines. There was a bunch of brush growing around it as well. Still, those idiots should have seen it.

Greggy and Sam looked at each other.

"That wasn't there a minute ago," stammered Greggy.

It hadn't been. He'd swear on anything that it hadn't been. Yes, it was covered with vines, but they'd been looking pretty hard at the wall.

"You two are fucking idiots," snarled Joe. "Help me get this shit cleared off. If we can get the gate open, we can take the van in. It'll make it easier to get away."

It took a good half hour to get the vines cleared away, but only seconds for the bolt cutter to cut through the rusty lock. The gate made an awful racket when they opened it, but it wasn't like anyone was going to hear it. The mansion was too far away.

Lights off, they pulled the van inside the gate a short ways, and walked in the two bikes, which were both very loud.

"Okay, so me, Ed and Sam are gonna head to the house," said Joe. "We go in and start fuckin' things up. Once we get the girls, I'll call Greggy on the talkie, an' he'll pull the van up. Then we get outta here. They're sure to have an alarm on a place like this, but we're miles from the cops an' it always takes 'em tons of time to get their fat asses in gear anyway. Masks on, an' no names."

Ken came awake. Someone, no, several someones, were on the property. He was about to wake up Jane and Ari when Lea appeared in the room.

"They will not wake," She said. "There is no need to disturb their sleep. Come with me."

Ken got up and pulled on sneakers and a pair of sweat pants, then left the room. Lea, of course, had disappeared, but he knew She was in the Garden and met Her there.

"There are people on the property," said Ken, even though he was sure She knew that. "We need to get people up."

"As I said," She replied, "there is no need. The day might come when someone is powerful enough to actually reach Nemetodunam, but today is not that day. Or night, as the case may be."

"What are you talking about?" asked Ken.

"Watch," She replied.

"Damn, that place is farther away than it looked," said Sam.

"Just keep walking," said Big Joe irritably.

It hadn't looked all that far. In fact, when they'd started walking towards the mansion, it hadn't even seemed as if there were any trees between them. But what had started as a few trees here and there had somehow turned into a forest. They could barely see the lights of the mansion now, and still didn't seem any closer.

"Shit," said Sam, who'd been in the lead.

"What now?"

"I can't see any more lights," he said. "You think they turned 'em off?"

"Fuck," cursed Joe.

He pulled out his binoculars and looked around. Since it was dark, he didn't expect to see very much. What he could see were trees. A lot of fucking trees.

"Shit, we musta got turned around somehow," he said.

"How the hell could we get turned around?" asked Sam. "We were headin' right for the house! And where the fuck did all these trees come from?"

"Lemme call back to the van," said Big Joe, pulling out his walkie. "Hey Greggy, you there? Greggy?"

Nothing but static greeted his hail.

"Where's Ed?" asked Sam, starting to sound a bit panicked.

"Whaddaya mean?" asked Joe. "He's right..."

There was no one there.

"Ed?" hissed Joe, not wanting to make too much noise. They must be close to the house, even though they couldn't see the thing anymore. "Ed!"

There was no answer, and Joe turned back to Sam.

"Sam, when was the last..."

Sam was gone as well.

Big Joe wasn't a particularly brave person, but he wasn't a complete coward either. His size was an advantage he never hesitated to use, and it had almost always allowed him to get his own way. He was worried, but not overly so.

"Those two idiots," he muttered, turning back the way he thought he'd come.

There were two glowing, yellow eyes staring at him from about waist height.

"Shit," he swore, reaching for the pistol in his belt.

He never saw the second set of eyes behind him.

It had been a least a half hour, and no one had contacted him. Greggy was starting to get nervous. His friends had disappeared into the darkness, but he could still see the illumination coming from the house. What were they doing? There'd been more than enough time for them to get there. There should have been some noise or something by now.

"Fuck," he muttered.

He was in this for the money. Pussy was nice, but unlike Big Joe he didn't like little girls. Fifteen, sixteen, that was good. He couldn't deny that they'd make more money off the younger cunts -- there was always a market for them.

Deciding he had to piss, he got out of the van and walked to the side to go on a tree. Opening his pants, he relieved himself, then zipped up. Looking at his watch showed another fifteen minutes had passed. Something was seriously wrong.

"Fuck this," he muttered. He'd go back to the van and head out. He had no idea what the hell had happened to the other guys, but something had to have happened. It couldn't have taken that long for them to get up there. The house was just over th...

What the fuck? He couldn't see the house anymore. Hell, he couldn't see the van anymore. He grabbed the walkie out of his pocket and clicked it. Nothing but static. He tried a quick call.

"Hey, you guys there?" he whispered.

Static.

Turning back to where he thought he'd left the van, he started walking, but he couldn't see it. Where the hell was it? The thing had only been a few steps away!

Now well and truly scared, he started running. He never saw the pit that swallowed him up.


"And that," said Lea, "as you would say, is that."

Ken was shaking a bit. He'd just watched four men go to their deaths. Sent there by his Goddess. On the other hand, he found he really didn't feel all that badly. Lea had given him access to their thoughts, and the things that they'd had planned for the girls, and especially Big Joe's plans for Cindy, disgusted him. Two of them had killed before, and the other two he knew, wouldn't hesitate. They had been coming for him and his people, and if their plans had gone right, all the women would be gone, and he and the other men dead. That had been the plan. A nice home invasion.

Ken's shaking stopped.

"This is My land," said Lea. "My domain. Mortals who would do My followers harm will not be tolerated."

Ken sighed. He agreed, but still, caution was in order.

"Just remember there are a lot of mortals," said Ken. "And if worse really came to worse, there are many, many types of weapons both long and short range. Making a few bikers disappear is one thing, but we need to find another way if anyone in authority ever comes to search this place."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.