Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 60

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 60 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Costa had insisted on staying a little longer and talking with Ken, trying to get to know him. Ken kept up his end of the conversation by playing up the fact that he'd won the lottery and had found an excellent financial firm to advise him. Costa, of course, had no idea what the true extent of Ken's wealth was. Hell, even Ellen and Kim were still trying to get a handle on all of it. Gordon and Richard had been financial geniuses -- not to mention the fact that they'd had divine guidance.

"Well," Costa said finally, "I'd better be getting back to the house. I'm sure Antonia is home and I need to take a shower. Enjoy your evening."

"Thanks," smiled Ken. "It's been an interesting day."

"It has at that," said Costa.

He went over and, grinning, pulled Elaine out of Jane's arms and kissed her. He also took one of Jane's hands and kissed that, then left the room. Ken looked around and noticed that several of the other men were beginning to get a bit more serious with the girl they had. Ellis had managed to convince two women to stay with him and he spotted Craig on the steps heading up the stairs. Rick was nowhere to be seen, and Ken assumed that he was already upstairs.

"So," said Elaine, "you ready to collect your winnings?"

"What I'm ready for," said Ken, "is some food."

Elaine looked startled. She'd seen Ken put away more than half of a meat lovers pizza only an hour ago.

"And a shower," he continued.

"There are very nice showers upstairs," said Elaine.

"I have a better idea," said Ken. "Give us an hour, and we can meet at Le Botte. We'll figure out where to go from there, okay?"

"Uh, sure," she said, a little startled.

Ken leaned over and kissed her soundly. She responded quickly, and groaned when she felt Jane's hands running over her breasts.

"Oh god, are you sure we can't just stay here?" she moaned. One of Jane's hands had slid up between her thighs.

"Hey," said Ken, "I need food. You don't want me to run out of energy, do you?"


There was no way Ken was going to spend the night at Costa's, especially not after he discovered that the rooms had hidden cameras in them. And he didn't feel comfortable bringing Elaine to the mansion, which left him scrambling to try and figure something else out. He could have suggested they go back to Elaine's place, but that hadn't felt right either, so he'd ended up getting a room at the Loews. Getting a room on short notice was expensive, but when he mentioned that he wanted a very nice room, they became more accommodating. Having a lot of money to throw around was still quite a novelty, but it was nice to be able to quickly open doors.

There was a place not too far away that served good Italian food, although the restaurant at the hotel would have been quite nice as well. Le Botte's wasn't all that big, although it was quite noisy. But that neatly covered the extremely suggestive conversation the three of them were having. Of course, remaining inconspicuous while seated with two women as beautiful as Jane and Elaine was pretty much impossible. It became even less possible when the two of them kissed once or twice.

"Well," said Ken, leaning back, "that was pretty good. Are you ladies ready to leave?"

"I've been ready," moaned Elaine.

Apparently Jane's fingers had been working on her again. The table was small enough that the two of them were easily able to tease Elaine without making it look like anything was going on. Well, unless someone was really watching them carefully, but honestly Ken didn't much care, and he knew Elaine got off on the idea.

Elaine had hoped to be able to help Ken dominate Jane tonight. There was something about the woman that made Elaine want to watch her really hurt. She didn't expect that Ken was in the least submissive, and that was fine with her. However, once the two of them started playing with her, all she wanted was Ken's cock inside her and the taste of Jane's amazing pussy on her tongue. That delicious taste had stayed in her mind from dinner the other night. True, she wanted to whip it first, but if Jane was really as masochistic as she'd hinted, whipping her would make her wet.

"How about I drive in your car, and Jane can follow us to the hotel?" asked Ken.

"Sounds good," smiled Elaine, her arousal plain on her face. At this point she didn't care if they fucked her right here on the table. In fact, the thought of Ken fucking her on the table sounded like a very good plan.

Ken spread her knees as soon as they got in the car. He'd already had her take off her panties while they sat in the restaurant, so that both he and Jane had complete access to her pussy. Over dinner, he'd enjoyed sliding his fingers deep inside her, coating them with her juice, then painting her lips with it. To someone casually watching, it looked like he was sensuously playing with her lips. Unless they were watching very closely, in which case they'd notice his fingers were wet before touching her lips.

Ken tossed her key to the valet once they arrived and walked with Elaine to the elevators. Jane would follow -- after parking the NSX herself. Ken really didn't like other people driving it. He pulled Elaine into a deep kiss in the elevator, playing with her firm breasts while they rode up. Elaine didn't think that anyone else was in there with them, but she wasn't paying a hell of a lot of attention either.

She vaguely noted that the room was a very nice one, with a view of the beach, but she didn't really care. Ken kicked off his shoes once they were inside and sat down on the couch. Elaine started to join him but he held up a hand.

"Strip," he said.

Just the tone of his voice made her shiver, and she stood there, her eyes glassy with excitement. Slowly, she opened her dress and slipped out of it. Since they'd already take her panties, that left her in high heels, thigh highs and a bra. She started to roll down the thigh highs, but he stopped her.

"Leave those on," he said. "Take off the bra though."

She quickly obeyed, freeing her large breasts. Her brown nipples were thick and hard, standing rigidly at attention, and she knew her inner pussy lips were wet and exposed, having slipped out from between the shield of her outer labia.

"Put your hands behind your back," he ordered.

Elaine crossed her wrists behind her. She wasn't used to being told what to do -- Angelo was more of a hands-on kind of lover. Very hands on, in fact. She was rarely given more than the simplest commands since he liked using his strength to position her how he wanted her. She liked it too. She blinked, realizing that Ken was standing next to her. When had that happened?

"Not like that," he said, taking a fist full of her dark hair. She moaned. "Fold your arms behind your back and push out those tits. Open your legs. Display yourself."

Taking shallow, panting breaths, she did as ordered -- with his hands ensuring she was in the correct position. When he was satisfied, he slowly walked around her examining her nude body. She was so aroused at this point that she was having trouble thinking, and he hadn't even done anything yet.

The door to the suite opened and she heard a voice.

"Thank you, I'll take it from here," came Jane's voice.

Elaine started to break her position to cover herself. Yes, there was a short hallway once one entered the suite, but she didn't want anyone else to see her like this! A hand quickly closed around her throat.

"Oh, no, no," Ken whispered into her ear. "You move when I tell you to. I don't care if she parades the entire hotel staff and their friends through here, you don't move, understand?"

"Yes Sir," said Elaine.

The thought of being displayed like this was intensely humiliating, and Elaine didn't get off on humiliation. Well, receiving it, anyway. But Ken's will, backed up by his considerable physical strength, kept her from moving and that she found extremely arousing. She heard Jane walk into the room, but all of her attention was on Ken. Elaine didn't even know if Jane was alone. She thought so, but couldn't be sure.

Ken took both of Elaine's breasts in his hands, still looking her right in the eyes. His hands felt good, very good on her body. Without warning, he slapped her left breast hard enough that the big globe bounced.

"Ouch!" she helped as fire spread in her chest.

She couldn't move away though since Ken's hand had her other breast in a tight grip.

"Get back into position," he said mildly.

Panting, Elaine obeyed. The heat from the slap was coiling in her lower belly, adding to her arousal. While she didn't consider herself a masochist, Elaine did enjoy a certain amount of pain with her sex. More, perhaps, that she'd be willing to admit.

"Open your legs. More."

Once again, Elaine obeyed. His tone of voice and the obvious command he had of the situation was driving her nuts. Ken let go of her breast and stepped back. Elaine felt bare skin pressing into her own. Jane.

Jane took Elaine's hands and repositioned her until her wrists were crossed behind her head. She licked Elaine's ear and neck, making the other woman shudder. Whatever perfume Jane was wearing added to the fog of lust that was sliding over her. Soft fingers slid around her belly and up to cup her breasts. Pain lanced through her chest as her nipples were squeezed between strong fingers, but it felt so, so good. The fingers left her nipples and traveled down her ribs, then up under her arms and over her biceps. Elaine started to shiver. She could feel herself dripping.

Ken let Jane have her way with the other woman for a moment, then simply walked over and grabbed Elaine by the arm. She found herself thrown face down across the back of the couch. Her legs were kicked apart and she felt the press of a hot, rigid shaft against the opening of her sex. Jane walked around and got onto the couch. She positioned herself on her back with her legs in the air and spread wide. Ken, using Elaine's hair, pressed her farther down and pushed her face into Jane's slick pussy.

The scent and taste overwhelmed her; but not so much that Elaine couldn't feel every inch of the very thick cock that forced its way into her pussy. She was soaked and her legs were spread wide, so it wasn't like she could do anything to stop it. Even as ready as she was, his thickness was a bit uncomfortable for her, but by the time he bottomed out, she didn't care. She was cuming too hard.

Elaine woke to the ringing of her cell phone. She groaned as she rolled over, her body very sore in a very, very good way. It stopped ringing before she could answer it.

"Good," she muttered, "I didn't wanna talk..."

It started ringing again.

"Shit."

She grabbed it and saw that Angelo was calling her.

"Hello?"

"Elaine?" came Costa's voice. "Is that you?"

"Yes," she said.

"Where the hell are you?"

"At a hotel," she said, trying to get her brain to function. "Loews, I think."

"What are you doing there? I thought you were going home with Ken?"

"We didn't go to his place," she replied, sitting up. "He wanted to come here."

"Fine," said Costa in a tone of voice that said it wasn't fine at all. "Why aren't you here?"

"Because I just woke up? What time is it?"

"One-thirty."

Shit. One-fucking-thirty? Damn!

"I'll be there in a little while," she said. "I gotta get a shower."

Costa broke the connection without saying anything and Elaine stumbled to the bathroom.

As the steam from the shower wrapped around her, she tried to remember what had happened last night. Bits and pieces of the night came back to her as she stood in the shower trying to wake up. She was still pretty tired and sorer than she'd thought.

She couldn't remember everything, but what she did remember started getting her motor running again, tired as she was. Scenes of the of the three of them flashed before her eyes, even one here, in the huge bath tub. She remembered Ken making her push out all of the cum from her freshly fucked ass into Jane's mouth. The tightly bound woman (Ken sure knew bondage!) had eagerly cleaned out her husband's load, even though it was obvious that she was humiliated by the action. Elaine blushed as she recalled the part where Ken had made her pee in Jane's mouth to wash down the cum. Elaine found piss play to be one of the most humiliating things you could do to a submissive. Certainly Jane had been humiliated, which had turned on Elaine something fierce -- even though she hadn't been in control of the scene.

Once she realized that she was playing with her pussy while remembering what had happened, Elaine sighed and got out of the shower. It was time to go face Angelo. He was not going to be happy that she'd failed to keep Ken and Jane at the house and had failed to get into their house. She wished she understood Angelo's growing obsession with these two, but it wasn't hers to question why. She was Angelo's mistress, but she was also tasked with other things to do. Usually she didn't fail. Failure meant punishment, and that was never fun.

"So what happened with Elaine?" asked Antonia.

People who didn't know her and Angelo personally, thought that Antonia was a trophy wife. She was certainly beautiful enough, even after two kids. But she was anything but a trophy wife -- Antonia was just as smart, and almost as ruthless, as her husband.

Currently she and her husband were lounging in their robes in the solar drinking coffee. The kids were gone until the evening, and the two of them were eagerly awaiting Elaine's arrival. Since Antonia hadn't gotten to play with Elaine last night -- because her husband had somehow lost to Ken Whitestone -- she'd been looking forward to it today.

"Apparently the Whitestones took her to a hotel," said Angelo. "Her phone finally woke her up."

Antonia giggled, her breasts bouncing loosely in her robe. She was naked underneath. Angelo had fucked her just a short while ago, and she wanted to watch Elaine eat his cum out of her pussy. Of all of the mistresses Angelo had had Elaine was the kinkiest, and Antonia reveled in it.

She and Elaine made a nice set. They were about the same height, both had large firm breasts, and both had dark hair, dark eyes and dark skin -- although Antonia's complexion was Mediterranean dark, while Elaine's was more olive. Both women were extremely attractive, and extremely uninhibited.

"I don't understand why you're so interested in them," said Antonia.

"There's just something about them," he said.

"Do you think they're Feds or something like that?"

"Oh God no," laughed Angelo. "Look, I told you he won yesterday."

"Yes, but you said he barely beat you the first time, and you beat him the second," she replied. "That's nothing though -- you don't always win."

"Which is fine," he said. "You don't get better if you never fight anyone better. But it wasn't just that. Yes he beat me, but I got the impression that he could have won far more easily than he did. As if the whole thing was just a show. I think he let me win the second time."

"You think he's that good?"

"He wasn't even breathing hard after we fought," said Costa. "And then there's his wife."

"You want her, don't you," said Antonia. She wasn't upset. The two of them loved each other deeply, and loved having sex with each other. They both had the same goals in life and loved their children. But they both had very strong sexual appetites, and knew they wouldn't be young forever. Now was the time in their life when they should be having fun -- and they were.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.