Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 55

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 55 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Tina knew that Greg was going to be pretty uncomfortable for the next few hours, but she also knew that he'd enjoy it. She'd made a point to be around him a fair amount since Monday to get a good fix on what his fantasies were. She'd read that he'd spent a lot of time with the panties she'd left him with before Christmas pressed against his face and jerking off. The guy had a serious sex drive.

He wasn't Circle material, but in this case that didn't really matter. He could still be brought to worship Lea through worshipping a Mistress. Tina wasn't sure she wanted to be that Mistress, but again, the objective of the Circle was to get more people to follow Lea. They didn't have to be Circle to do that, and, in fact, most people wouldn't be Circle.

Tina realized that there was the distinct possibility that she could end up with her own group that could follow Lea right here in school. Since she wasn't going to remain in this school, that could present a problem, but maybe not. Teens provided an excellent source of sexual energy, but because they were teens and couldn't keep their mouths shut, also provided a perfect opportunity for headlines like "Teen Sex Cult Found in Southern California!". Americans would eat that up, eager for every dirty detail while throwing around absurd terms like 'pedophilia' and 'underage sex'.

But there was potential to create some Followers for Lea. After all, the one thing people loved more than learning someone else's secret was having one of their own. As long as she and Cindy were a part of things, and there weren't a lot of people, the energy they gathered could still be considerable. That got Tina to wondering what Ken was going to do about getting more people to follow Lea. He hadn't said much about it, and she realized she should probably ask him before she went off and did something that might cause problems.

In the mean time, she thought looking at the clock, it was time to go gather her slave and play with Greg. She knew Cindy was really getting off on being turned into what amounted to a sexual toy for Tina to use on someone else. Tina thought it might be hot to be put in that position herself, providing she could find the right person to make the scene. Then she realized that by its very nature, if she had to tell someone she wanted to do a scene like that, it would probably take a bit of the fun out of it. But maybe not.

Cindy was, of course, in the computer lab. She now had a laptop that she did most of her work on, but the school had a network connection for her to use. She wondered how long it had taken her to burn through the nannyware they used here, but then realized that she didn't have to. Cindy could VPN into the computers at the Mansion and use their connection to get anything she wanted. Not that the kinds of things she was researching online should ping the nannyware, but one never knew. Besides, if someone were tracking Cindy's online queries, and her work, they probably wouldn't understand it. Hell, Tina didn't understand it half the time. But again, that could cause some notice: Fourteen year olds that were that bright usually did, but Cindy didn't want the attention.

"Cindy hon," said Tina, walking into the lab and sitting down, "you ready to go?"

Cindy looked up, her eyes bright and her smile wide.

"Of course, Mistress," she said.

Tina could clearly smell the other girl's arousal. Cindy had been in a state all day. The huge plug inside her body was causing almost constant cramping, and her anal ring felt swollen and sore, but those things only turned the girl on more. Tina had known for a while that Cindy was a pain-slut, just like Jane. But every time she thought she'd done something to push up against a limit, the girl's limits simply expanded to accommodate. The fact that she was a Servant probably had something to do with that. Her body healed very quickly and her sex drive was as high as everyone else in the Circle. Oddly, she seemed to be able to separate those intense feelings from the intellectual side of her brain. If Tina was as aroused as Cindy was at the moment, she rather doubted she'd be working on equations.

"How's that sweet little ass of yours?" purred Tina into Cindy's ear as she slid one hand over the leather pad that was hurting Cindy's nipples.

"It hurts, Mistress," said Cindy, her breath catching.

"My Goddess, you are such a little slut," breathed Tina.

"Thank you Mistress," smiled Cindy.

Tina's pussy clenched and her own nipples spiked. The things she wanted to do to this girl! And could do, once they were home. But now they had Greg to see to.

"Are you ready to be my little cum girl?" asked Tina.

Cindy's eyes fluttered and she shivered with lust. Tina could smell her scent even more strongly now.

"Yes please Mistress."

"You know, maybe I should take you into the boy's locker room and let them double team you," mused Tina, pressing now on both nipples. Cindy moaned as the spikes cut into her swollen nipples. As much as her ass hurt, she thought her nipples hurt more after having those spokes pressing into them all day. "I could blindfold you then let them fuck your ass or your mouth. I bet they'd pay good money to do it -- but I'd let them use you for free."

Cindy's breathing was now coming in short pants. Tina knew it wouldn't take much to give her sweet little slave a nice orgasm, but she wasn't going to do that here. That would happen later, after she bound the girl on her back, with her legs wide and sat on her face. Tina loved how Cindy went wild for her pussy while she was using a whip between Cindy's legs.

"Whatever you want Mistress," moaned Cindy, her eyes wide. She looked drugged, with her pupils so dilated.

"Well, not today," said Tina. "Today it's just one anonymous cock for you. Let's go."

The two girls left the room and found their way to what Tina now thought of as a play room. It'd be cool to have something like this set up as a real play room. That wouldn't be smart though. Someone would find it and it would end up as "On FOX News Tonight: The High School Sex Scandal that Rocked the Nation". Probably followed by a totally 'nonbiased' piece on the evils of sex education and condoms. Whatever.

Tina didn't have long to get Cindy ready before Greg arrived, but then she realized that she didn't have to rush; he'd be blindfolded once he got into the room anyway. Making him wait just a little longer for a real orgasm would be fun for all of them.

Greg was in a bit of a state when he walked into the room. His cock was sore and had alternated between being rock hard and semi-hard since he'd left this room earlier. Since his first ejaculation at twelve, that act had always accompanied a powerful orgasm and it had never occurred to him that it was even possible to ejaculate and NOT have one. After all, his body had gone through all the motions, but that ultimate pleasure had been denied. The entire experience had left him more aroused than anything he'd experienced in his life. Not even his first taste of pussy could rival it. He wondered what the anonymous girl, well, girls because he knew there were two of them, would do to him this time.

He closed the door and quickly put on the blindfold, wondering if the girl was even there yet.

"I want all your clothes off," came the whispered voice. He jumped, having not heard her approach. Seconds later though her scent hit him and his cock throbbed. He hoped that she'd let him cum this time, but some part of him hoped she wouldn't. "Don't make me wait or I'll leave."

Greg hurried to get his clothes off, then stood there, his cock bouncing in time to his heart beat.

"Did you like what we did this morning?" asked Tina.

"Yes."

"Good," she whispered, her fingernails running along the bottom of his shaft. "I promised you a reward this afternoon, and you'll be getting it. But only when I decide it's time. If you cum before I tell you you can, I'll leave here and I won't come back."

"Okay," said Greg, even though he was anything but sure that he could hold out.

"Don't worry," said the girl, "I'll help you."

Once again his wrists were encased in cuffs. But then he felt something being wound around his balls, which were hanging loose between his legs. It didn't feel like string, but he didn't know what it was. Around and around it went, slowly stretching his balls away from his body. It was tight too, and when she was finished his sack felt really stretched and that caused the skin in the head of his cock to stretch and become even more sensitive. Then he felt something tugging on the cuffs and shortly found that the chain between them was somehow attached to whatever was around his balls. He wouldn't be moving his arms very far.

Tina had seen some cock and ball torture stuff on the web, and she'd even spent some time asking Gary about it. Not because he'd actually performed any, but because he did occasionally make devices for that use. She'd been fascinated by ball stretching, and she was pretty sure that Greg wouldn't be able to cum with his balls wrapped with coil after coil of leather thong. The tightening of the skin on his cock head helped make him more sensitive, which was an added bonus. She pulled the next toy out of her little bag and, smiling, slowly attached it.

Greg moaned. His cock felt so sensitive with all the skin stretched tight like that! Then something bit into his cock -- right on the bottom under the head where he was the most sensitive. He had no idea what it was -- probably a clothespin or something -- but it was intense.

"Now why don't you lay down right here?"

Surprisingly strong hands helped him lay down on the ground. A fragrant pussy was lowered over his mouth and he heard a single order.

"Lick."

He did. The girl's scent was very strong, but it seemed to fill his head and drive out all thoughts of anything but taking in as much of it as he could. His tongue found her clit and his nose was trapped between her asscheeks as he licked and sucked her drooling cunt. Sharp nails dug into his nipples and scraped the skin of his stomach and apparently one hand was using the clip on his cock to pull it around. That really hurt, but it felt good too. He felt his balls trying to contract, only to be stopped by the coils of cord cutting them away from his body.

Eventually, the girl on top of him started to cum. Her discharge grew thicker and there was a surprising amount of it. She let out a soft sigh, then got off his soaked face. There was some movement on the string holding his cuffs, and he realized she'd detached them from the string on his balls when she pushed his arms over his head. He gasped loudly when whatever clip had been attached to his cock was removed, but before the real pain started to register, something incredibly hot and wet began to engulf his organ -- and it sure as hell wasn't someone's mouth!

Slowly, so slowly the incredible wet heat enveloped him and he realized that he was no longer a virgin. He was inside of a girl!

Once again his balls tried to contract, but were unable to. The girl slowly pulled off his cock, but slammed down hard onto him to get him back inside her. He was unprepared for it and it hurt, but in a good way. Very, very good. Up and down she went, often, but not always slamming down on his cock. Greg was going crazy and starting to be unable to keep quiet.

"You're making too much noise," she said, pulling off his cock with a wet slurp. Greg moaned with disappointment, fully prepared to beg for her to let him cum. "But I have a way to deal with that."

All this time, Cindy had been bound and left to herself. This time she was naked though, and being naked in school was a very frightening thing for her. Of course, that only made the situation even more exciting. Tina had removed the harsh leather caps over her nipples, both of which were raw and throbbing from so many hours of abuse. Tina hadn't been content to give them a break though. She brought out yet another toy she'd had in her bag -- a set of vacuum tubes.

These were small cups that fit perfectly over Cindy's nipples. Tina ordered her to spit inside each cup and use her tongue to smear the saliva around, then placed them over her nipples and started pumping. Since Cindy hadn't been blindfolded yet, she was treated to the sight of her already swollen nipples being sucked ever more deeply into the cup. After three pumps it was painful, but Tina gave her an extra two each. Cindy shuddered, balanced now on a fine line where the pain was almost, but not quite, too much for her to turn to pleasure.

She'd been there before, and each time wondered, even hoped, that Tina would push her over that line. Would allow her to actually suffer for her Mistress, a thought that was incredibly arousing for Cindy. However this time wasn't going to be it and Cindy didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed.

Now, having been hooded and with low static filling her ears from the ear buds, she waited on her Mistress' pleasure. Her nipples really hurt, but each throb made her clit tingle. The large, harsh anal plug had been removed and she felt very empty. She wondered if Tina would allow her to cum, or if her pleasure was even a concern for Tina. The thought that it might not be, that her desperate need might be completely dismissed, almost made Cindy cum right then and there. Goddess, she was such a slut!

Cindy felt Tina unstrap her legs, and she was guided to her feet. She wasn't taken very far, before Tina began guiding her to her knees. Eventually she realized that there was someone under her and she arranged herself so her pussy was seated on an obviously eager mouth. Tina shifted her though until it was her asshole directly over the mouth and her pussy pressed against someone's nose. There was no hesitation from the person under her -- the tongue immediately started licking and pushing against her back hole.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.