Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 52

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 52 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

There was a large brunch the morning of New Years Day. Some people had gone home, but many had elected to crash at the mansion. Among those many were Fionna's band mates, all of whom had been very happy to play music with her again. They were even impressed by Cindy's ability, although the girl seemed very shy about how well she played. Truth be told, when Fionna had introduced her earlier in the day, most of them had figured it was some kind of fan thing -- Fionna had always been good to her fans.

"So, what tunes does the girl know?" asked Bridget, the flute player.

"Oh, quite a number," smiled Fionna. "And she's well skilled too. Why don't we let her play during the warm-up, an' if you don't think she'll make it, we'll just have her do one song."

"Sounds fair enough," said Derick.

This was a paying gig and since the person paying them was connected to the girl that wanted to play some music with the band, he was fine with it. It wasn't as if they were being recorded. If she sucked, she sucked. As long as they got paid. Times were hard for musicians and this was a very well paying gig.

Kevin, their cittern player, had other things on his mind though.

"Fionna," he'd said, "I still can't believe the change in you!"

He'd come into the band only in the last year, and so had never seen Fionna in good health. The change in the woman had been unbelievable.

"Sometimes these things happen," she said.

The story was that she had gone into spontaneous remission. The fact that she'd been only days away from dying was glossed over. No one had known how close she was anyway, and it wasn't as if she'd be seeing a doctor anytime soon. Hell, even if she did see a doctor, he'd have to get hold of her old records, and since those were in Ireland, that was pretty unlikely.

She'd brought Cindy in after the band had run through several songs and after she played through one of the tune sets, there were no more worries. They'd assured the clearly shy girl that she could play as many songs as she wanted to with them.

"Thanks," she'd said. "I don't want to wear out my welcome though."

"Oh don't worry about that!" Bridget had assured the teen. "If half the self proclaimed 'pros' were as good as you are, I'd be a happy girl."

Bridget was a studio musician, often filling in for people when they needed a flute player. She was extremely talented, but really didn't like working with just anybody. It paid the bills though, so she didn't complain too much. Or too loudly.

Cindy had been in dream land. Sure, she'd been playing with Fionna almost every day (in more ways than one), and going to sessions with her and learning new tunes. But she didn't consider herself particularly good. She considered herself competent, and for now that was good enough. Fionna however, knew she was extremely talented and already very good. She couldn't wait to see what Cindy would be playing like in a few years time.

The news that Fionna was planning on making another CD was welcome to the band, especially when she told them it was already paid for by a 'patron'. In fact, they were all going to be receiving a small stipend for the next year, or when the CD was completed -- which ever came first. They were more than a little shocked, but Fionna had explained that their patron did things the very old fashioned way. Looking around the mansion, it wasn't hard for them to figure out who said patron was, but they weren't looking a gift horse in the mouth. Especially since there was no contract. Whatever money they made on the CD was theirs to keep, and Fionna's CDs usually did pretty well. They'd asked when she wanted to go back to touring, but she'd said she wasn't really sure, although it was clear that they'd have to tour to promote the new CD.

Fionna had already contacted her old agent and explained about her health. There would be a lot of people who would say this had all been a publicity stunt, but no one who knew her and had seen her over the last year would agree. She'd been sick, very, very sick.


"Good morning!" smiled Ken, looking around at his guests. In addition to Fionna's band mates, Roger was there as was (surprise, surprise) Andrea, who was sitting between Bill and Genie wearing one of Genie's dresses. It was a bit snug around the chest, since Genie had much smaller breasts, but the woman was glowing and happy, and, for the moment, her terminal case of shyness was in abeyance. "I'm glad you all decided to stay. Please feel free to relax and enjoy yourselves. We'll probably be winding things down completely later this afternoon, but you're all welcome to stay until then.

"Now," he continued, raising his glass in the air, "to the New Year!"

Everyone drank the toast, then dug into the delicious food that was on the table. Ken was glad that the mansion had a kitchen large enough to cook for big social events – in addition to the one they usually ate in. In the future though, he'd have to hire some help. Everyone in the Circle, and the other regulars, had pitched in and helped out Sally in the kitchen, but he wanted his people to enjoy themselves. He did get the feeling that Sally wasn't going to relinquish her kitchen to just anyone though.

Most of the non-Circle people filtered out of the mansion by around two in the afternoon. Genie and Bill walked Andrea to her car. Andrea knew she should have been mortified by what she'd done last night. But it had been one of the best experiences in her life, and Bill and Genie (whom she now knew were married) had let her know that it didn't have to be the last time they got together. It was totally her choice, and Andrea had the feeling she'd be taking them up on their offer. Sometime. She was feeling very different from her normal self. A bit more confident maybe. She wasn't sure exactly what the change was, nor how long it would last. But she knew she'd need time to process her actions from the following evening. It wasn't like she could blame it on being drunk -- she'd barely had any alcohol.

When Nikki and Sensei left, Nikki had surreptitiously looked for Bill, but wasn't able to find him. She was disappointed and a little hurt that blown off her request. When she reached into her coat pocket though, there was a USB stick that she knew wasn't hers. She smiled, feeling less hurt, but more nervous. Now that she had a way to break into someone's computer, did she still think it was the best idea? She'd been flying by the seat of her pants in this investigation -- if you could call it that. Maybe it was time for some real planning.

That evening after dinner, Ken lounged in the indoor pool area watching Jane, Ari, Tina and Annette playing pool volleyball. Or some version of it, since he was fairly sure that spanking wasn't normally included as a penalty when the ball went out of bounds which, oddly, seemed to happen fairly frequently.

"Nikki's going to try and break into some of the stations computers," said Bill sitting down.

"So you gave her something," said Ken.

"Yeah," replied Bill. "It's safe enough for her to use as long as no one catches her red handed."

"It could be to our advantage to have good friend in law enforcement," said Ken.

"True," said Bill. "I don't know why she wants to get into the computers at the station. Maybe thinks there's something going on. I know I do. I don't know exactly what, but something. I felt kinda bad not letting her know that I already have access to them."

"As long as we have our ducks in a row, we should be fine," said Ken. "You've got all the video processed?"

"Yeah," said Bill. "The cops aren't gonna be happy if this stuff gets out on the net, you know."

"I do," replied Ken. "And it won't if they don't try and fuck with us. But we need some kind of leverage because without it, I'm betting they're going to railroad Jane and me. I'm not going to let that happen."

Plus, there was still Lea's mandate. Her Priestess had been attacked and, if Jane hadn't been a Priestess, would have been killed. Lea wanted Her version of justice and both of Ken's attempts to talk Her out of it had gone nowhere. Jane's attacker must die and that was that. She was finished with letting Her followers be killed. Ken was greatly troubled, but She was his Goddess and in the end, he would follow Her orders. Besides, if he was honest with himself, he wanted the fucker dead too. Bill had uncovered several incidents that the man had been involved in, and they hadn't gone well for the people involved. Well, the civilians involved. Bill had found a few complaints against him, but they'd been squashed, which raised some red flags for Ken. Most police were good people. Just because the system was being manipulated by some bad people didn't make those caught up in it bad. They were doing the best they could. But there was something going on in that department beyond what a bent justice system could account for, and Ken wanted to get as far from it as he could. This kind of attention he did not need.

The next morning, he and Jane got into the NSX and headed for the clinic. They'd gone yesterday afternoon to deal with the Barrow Group paperwork, and everything seemed to be in order. If Jane passed whatever examination Dr. Levy planned to give her, the Circle would have a medical plan.

There weren't a lot of people on the road, since most everyone was off until the following week. The parking lot for the clinic was almost completely empty when they pulled in and Ken wasn't even sure the place was open. Since the doors were unlocked, he and Jane walked into the lobby, which was empty of anyone except Dr. Levy.

"Ken," he said, holding out his hand, "good to see you." Then, clearly surprised, he asked, "And you are Jane?"

"Yes," she said. It was clear the good doctor was quite confused.

"Well," he said, after a short, but awkward silence, "let's go to the examination room, shall we?"

They started to see other people once they got into the clinic area, but they didn't see any patients. Each room was a private room, and occupied rooms had closed doors. It smelled better than your average hospital, which was to be expected, considering the cost to buy in to the place. The room they entered first had an MRI in it.

"I'd like to start with some tests," he said. "I have all the records from your hospital stay, but I don't have an abundance of faith in the information."

"Why?" asked Ken curiously. "I thought they were supposed to be one of the better ones."

Dr. Levy made a non-committal noise, but other than telling the two of them what tests he wanted to do today, said nothing else.

The tests were extensive, to say the least. Extensive enough that Ken was starting to have second thoughts about buying in to the clinic. By the end of the day, which was how long it took, both he and Jane were pretty irritable. Finally, Dr. Levy called them into his office.

"So," said Ken, trying not to show how annoyed he was, "how about you tell me what this was about?"

Dr. Levy's expression didn't change. He just leaned back and steppeled his fingers in front of him.

"Why don't you both sit down?"

"Why don't you..."

"Jane," Ken cut in. "Let's just sit down, shall we?"

Jane was even more irritated than Ken was. She'd never had so many medical procedures done on her in her life, and being poked, prodded and stuck with needles had not been fun. Context is everything.

Dr. Levy leaned forward.

"At first, I was sure that the records we'd obtained from UCLA were the wrong ones," he said. "After all, if they were accurate, there was no way Mrs. Whitestone would be anywhere but in a hospital on life support. If she were even alive. However, the MRI results did match up with her records in that they showed evidence of a very old injury. Something healed for ten or more years, in fact. There is no evidence of any of the other trauma. No bruising, no soft tissue damage and none of the internal bruising that should have been evident.

"You'll both be happy to know that Mrs. Whitestone is in excellent shape. Better than excellent, actually."

This was the sort of thing that Ken had worried about. One of them getting hurt, healing at an accelerated rate, and some nosy official finding out about it. Dr. Levy paused in case Ken or Jane wanted to say anything. They remained silent.

"Frankly, I have no idea how that is possible," said Dr. Levy, seeing that they weren't going to say anything. "However, our clinic is here to provide for people who don't want the state or federal government -- or God forbid, the media -- in their medical business. I will recommend that we take you on as clients."

Ken nodded, but he wondered if the doctor might have ulterior motives. But for now, the clinic was a good place for them to have access to.

"The yearly fee people pay here allows them access for normal problems. If they need surgery or more extensive treatment, they pay for that as they go. I'm sure you're aware of this, since it was in the information you already looked over. I'm told, however, that the police haven't dropped the charges against you both. Quite the opposite, in fact."

"That's what we hear," said Ken.

Dr. Levy nodded.

"We tend to steer clear of official involvement whenever possible," he said. "While the clinic is quite protected by our various connections, we prefer to stay out of the limelight. That being said, we are here to serve our client's interests. And if Jane shows up at a trial looking like she does now, you will lose any hope of a claim of abuse."

"So what do we do?" asked Ken.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.