Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 49

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Ken and Sensei were sitting across from each other in seiza position. The advanced students would be here in a half hour or so, but at the moment, the two were alone in the dojo

"What alerted you to their presence?" asked Sensei.

"Not sure," said Ken. "I was kind of on alert anyway -- it isn't the best of neighborhoods. Even so, the guy was pretty close to me by the time I realized he was there. It would have been nice to have noticed sooner."

Sensei shrugged.

"You had all the time you appeared to have needed," he said.

"Could have gone bad though," said Ken. "I'd have been toast if one of them had used a gun."

"Few people come out on the winning side in that circumstance," he said. He rose from his position and said, "Shall we?"

Ken stood and took a stance, placing his hands on top of Sensei's. This exercise was called Push Hands. He closed his eyes and tried to feel what Sensei was going to do. The pace was slow, but that didn't mean it was easy to counter the other man's movements. Ken's mind drifted for just a moment, and in that moment, Sensei pushed. Without even thinking about it, Ken responded, then opened his eyes in surprise.

"Excellent," said Sensei with a smile. "Again."


Nikki's heart was pounding. What she was doing wasn't smart, and if she got caught, she'd be in a heap of trouble. She casually sat down at one of the other cop's desks. Jerry wasn't in over the weekend, and everyone was always teasing him about leaving his computer unlocked. He'd been Hasselhoffed any number of times. She hoped he'd forgotten to lock it again.

Jerry and the Chief spent a fair amount of time together, at least after hours, and she'd been watching Jerry pretty closely. Since he wasn't the brightest bulb in the lamp, she figured if anyone was going to have compromising information on their computer, it'd be him.

As usual, he hadn't locked his screen. Outlook was open and she took a quick look through his email titles. Lots of lousy jokes, several emails that she was sure had naked pictures attached, but nothing that stood out during her quick search. She really didn't know what she was looking for anyway, but there was always the possibility that something would get her attention. Nothing did, but who knew what he had on the hard drive? She wished there was a way...

She sat back and smiled, then quickly left the desk. There was a way. Why she hadn't thought of it before well ... she knew why. But she was sure Bill could break into any of these computers. She hadn't wanted to ask him when she'd first started getting suspicious, but she'd heard talk around the station about what might happen once "that bitch who'd attacked Jerry" got out of her coma. She frowned, wondering for a moment why they thought Jane was in a coma. The thought passed quickly though and she left the station after putting in an hour or so on some of her paperwork. She knew she should be at the advanced class with Sensei, but she'd begged off so she could come and do this. She hadn't yet told Sensei what was going on -- or what she thought was going on. She'd probably have to at some point. Not that he would pry, but she didn't like lying to him as she had today, if for no other reason than he always seemed to know. He never pressed her on what she deemed police business, but ... if things were as bad as she was beginning to fear, she herself might be in danger.


Karen looked around as she exited the Victoria's Secret. It was nice having the money to buy more or less what she wanted. Not that she and her mother were poor, but the jobs she'd had before working with Sandy at the elder Solberg's had only paid minimum wage. The Solbergs paid a hell of a lot more than that. Plus, although she hadn't used it yet, Ken had set up credit cards for anyone who was Circle. The things didn't even have a limit, and they were paid off monthly by an account that Ellen had set up. Karen, however, preferred to use money that she'd made herself. It was nice to know that the other money was there, more than nice, but she liked making her own way.

She felt eyes on her as soon as she hit the food court. She smiled to herself a bit, since she wasn't dressed to draw attraction. Well, not exactly. She was wearing a short coat and a thin, tight tank under that. No bra, so her nipples would pretty obvious when she took the coat off. She was also wearing soft, faded low-rise jeans that fit her like a second skin. Slightly grubby, girly sneakers completed her outfit. Okay, so even though she didn't have D cups or anything, she was well put together, and what she was wearing didn't do much to hide it.

There were three guys in particular who couldn't seem to keep their eyes off of her. They were sharing a table, and looked to be about college age. All three looked like they played some sort of college sport, but they were too lean to be foot ball players. Maybe soccer? Anyway, they couldn't keep their eyes off her, so she accommodated them by sitting close enough that they wouldn't have to work to watch her. She, on the other hand, could only see them from the corner of her eye. Deciding to give them a better show, she took off her jacket and stretched.

It had only been a few weeks since her get together with Rick and Nina. There hadn't been a repeat -- yet -- but she knew there would be. Nina had made it clear she was welcome to join her and Rick whenever she wanted. She'd also made it clear that there were some really kinky things she wanted to do to Karen, who hadn't the heart to tell the other girl that she'd already done them. She was, however, quite eager to let Nina explore those interests with her.

Karen and Sandy were very happy with their Mistress/slave relationship. They still weren't as far into it as some of the others in the Circle, but no one cared as long as they were enjoying themselves, and they were certainly doing that. Karen liked straight sex, but she was finding that letting someone use her for their pleasure really turned her on. Especially if they were rough about it. She sighed, wishing Sandy hadn't been busy that morning, but there was always tonight. Glancing over, she caught the eye of one of the guys staring at her.

He really wanted her. A lot. He was a college guy, and he loved the idea of fucking the lights out of some willing high school girl. He wasn't creepy about it, just turned on by the thought of doing a high school girl. She realized that he hadn't really come into himself until a few months ago, and so hadn't dated very often in high school. Interestingly, it was his two buddies that had helped pull him out of his shell.

She expanded her focus to the other two. Well, well. That was interesting. The two were quite the ladies men, and had, on more than one occasion, double teamed various girls. They liked girls who were into sex and didn't mind if things got a little rough, but were otherwise complete gentlemen. They'd never force a woman. Karen's pussy twitched. She finished the last of her fries, then got up, still feeling their eyes on her. She was horny, that was for sure. She wanted some cock -- which she knew she could get just by going back to the mansion.

But she could also get it from these three.

"Hey guys," she smiled, walking up to their table. Since her jacket was off, her breasts were nicely displayed and the small, firm mounds certainly had their attention.

"Uh ... Hi," said one of them startled. "Can we help you?"

"Mmmm," she purred, knowing that the tone of her voice had their cocks hardening. "Maaaybe."

Even before she'd become a Priestess, Karen had seduced a number of people. Of course, she hadn't been quite so blatant about it then. But she didn't want to play a coy seduction game with these guys. She wanted them to fuck her, and she knew they wanted to fuck her. She realized for the first time, that if she really pushed it, she could easily force them to take her. Drive them out of control. She immediately clamped down on that line of though as it actually made her a little ill. Letting them know she was willing was fine. Maybe even tweaking their sex drive enough so they had the courage to do what they really wanted to do was fine. Pushing too hard was not.

"I just bought this new stuff at Victoria's Secret, but I really don't have any idea if it looks good on me," she said with a sultry smile. On her innocent face, it was devastating. "Do you think you guys could give me an opinion?"

One of them laughed -- one of the two with more experience than the third guy.

"You just gonna try the stuff on here?" he asked.

"I could," she said, running her tongue lightly over her lip. "But I was thinking some place more private would be better."

"How ... private?" asked one of the other guys.

"There's a motel across the street," mentioned the first one.

They grinned, fully expecting Karen to back down, since it was clear she was just teasing them after having caught them staring at her.

"Oh well," she said, pouting. Their grins got wider as she proved them right. "I couldn't possibly do something like that."

She waited for a few seconds to let them enjoy their victory.

"At least not without knowing your names..."

Karen emerged from the small bathroom in the first of her outfits. She'd only bought three of them, not having planned on giving a fashion show. Or at least, not this kind of fashion show. The three guys, Eddie, Craig and Cal (short for Calvin) were sitting there looking a little nervous. They were quite surprised to all be there since back in the food court they'd assumed she'd only go with one of them.

"You want all of our names?" asked Craig. He was one of the two that had double teamed a woman before, Cal being the other one. It was clear they wanted to know who she was going to pick.

"Awww," she'd said, "you're gonna make me choose?"

So now all four of them were in the motel room and Karen was hoping to be triple teamed for the first time in her life. She could almost feel their hard cocks sawing in and out of her body.

She had no heels or stockings, so she just came out barefoot and wearing a black lace babydoll with a black thong underneath. There were appreciative murmurs as she posed. She was incredibly turned on and the thong was already soaked through. Her scent was strong and it was clearly affecting all three guys. She sauntered around the room, teasing each of them with her body, rubbing up against them and giving each a light kiss. Then she turned and went back into the bathroom.

Next up was what was called a Cut Out Teddy in a green that complimented her strawberry-blonde hair. Basically, it was just a bra with a single narrow strip of mesh cloth that slid down over her belly and cupped her pussy. Thin straps went around her waist pulling the bottom of the mesh into a diamond over her lower belly and providing more cover over her mons. Her dark blonde bush was clearly visible through the mesh, as were her nipples and swollen pussy lips. The guys were stunned and clearly getting uncomfortable with the tightness in their jeans.

She was more aggressive with her teasing this time, even taking Eddie's hand and pressing his fingers to her pussy while she sucked on his lips. The pheromones she was excreting had his cock so hard he thought it would rip out of his pants. When she spun over to tease Cal, pulling off his shirt then rubbing her breasts over his chest, Eddie put his hand to his mouth, licking the wetness from it. Her last stop was Craig, who she pulled out of the chair and stripped down to his boxers, his thick, hard cock showing an obvious tent. She pulled him into a steaming kiss, then, before he could grab her, disappeared with a smile back into the bathroom.

Her final outfit was a surprise to all of them. It was a French Maid's costume in black and white, complete with a little bow in her hair. In reality, the thing was really more of an apron than a full dress. Mostly, it was made of mesh fabric -- except for a few strategically placed pieces that covered her nipples. Her pussy was covered by mesh, T-shaped panties that matched the rest of the outfit. This time she went right for Eddie and laid a smoking hot kiss on him. He was soon out of his shirt with his pants open. She ran a finger over the hard bar of his cock, then twirled away to Cal. He too was helped out of his clothing, but rather than use her hand, she rubbed the soaked cloth between her legs over his cock. Craig was next, and she pressed her tits to his face while his hands roamed over her body. He took one nipple in his mouth, lightly biting it as she moaned, then she was out of his hands and back over to Eddie.

She quickly got to her knees between his legs, and pulled his cock free. It was nicely shaped and rock hard, and he gasped as she took it right to the base into her hot mouth. Cal and Craig were completely naked now, playing with their cocks and waiting their turns. Karen didn't want them to wait though.

"Hey, I have two other holes that are awful lonely," she purred, wiggling her ass as she stuffed Eddie's cock back into her mouth.

It wasn't long before he was cuming down, his cock spurting thick cream into her mouth until she stuffed it into her throat, using those muscles to completely drain him. She smiled, pushing some energy back into him. He wouldn't be out for long.

Neither of the other two had made a move yet, so she crawled to Cal's feet and began nuzzling his crotch. His cock was hard and drooling and she smeared his essence over her lips making humming noises. She felt Craig pulling down her panties and spread herself for him after he did. He didn't waste any time sliding his cock into her tunnel and she moaned loudly. She could feel him holding himself back though. He was a pretty big guy and she was much smaller than any of them. He didn't want to hurt her.

"Oh yeah," she moaned, jerking the spit-slick rod in front of her. "Fuck my pussy. Hard. Mmm, harder. You're not gonna break me ... go for it!"

Craig grunted and drove himself into her a bit harder. She met his thrust and kept meeting them until he grabbed her hips and really started pounding into her. She groaned as the force of his fucking almost drove the air from her lungs. She stuffed the cock in front of her into her mouth, grunting as he fucked her. It wasn't too long before she felt both of the cocks inside her start to spurt. She had more than enough skill to make either guy cum exactly when she wanted to, and the feeling of two cocks spurting into her body triggered her own orgasm. It was glorious, but not exactly what she wanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.