Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 48

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Cindy woke up and tried to stretch. That didn't work so well since her Mistress had locked her wrist cuffs together behind her back and then used a strap to attach them to cuffs that locked her ankles together. She wasn't in a hog tie -- not even close -- but she couldn't stretch all the way out. She could, and did, wiggle under the covers until she managed to get her mouth close to Tina's pussy.

As always the sexy, musky scent made her own pussy swell. Tina liked to sleep on her back, and her legs were usually a bit open. Cindy began licking the area of Tina's soft mons where there was no hair. Then she slid her tongue over the bare lips that were still sticky from last night's activities. The taste always reminded her of the sea and sandalwood. Tina's legs opened further, allowing Cindy to access her Mistress's inner lips, and she took them into her mouth and began to suck. She felt it when Tina woke up.

"Mmm, that feels good," murmured Tina.

Cindy didn't answer; she captured Tina's clit in her mouth to continue her sucking, then added in a bit of teeth. Tina groaned louder and Cindy shifted her body to get a better angle of attack on Tina's drooling sex. She ached a bit from yesterday, but that was fine. The aches reminded her of how well she'd been used and those memories added considerably to her excitement.

After Amy had recovered from her orgasm, she and Tina had taken Cindy down from the pole she'd been tied to. Tina had put one of her favorite dildo gags in Cindy's mouth. One end filled Cindy's mouth, forcing her jaw wide and the other protruded about seven inches from the girl's stretched lips. The end in Cindy's mouth was thick enough and long enough that it was difficult for her to easily accept it, which for her was part of the fun. She didn't want things to be easy. The other end was very comfortable for Tina to fuck. The dildo was laced with holes that would allow Cindy to breathe -- unless they were collecting Tina's thick juices as she fucked it. Juices which were funneled into Cindy's mouth.

Amy owned a strap-on dildo that she had wanted to use on Cindy, but hearing that her pussy was off-limits had made her discard that idea. It had been purchased for use on her next door neighbor Conny, so it probably would have been too large anyway. It was pretty thick, and long enough that it would hit the woman's cervix, which Conny both loved and hated. Tina saw it and told her she could use it on Cindy's ass. Amy didn't think it would fit, but she'd been wrong.

For Cindy, the feeling of the long, thick dildo sinking into her ass and the intense burning pain it caused as it forced her ring wide had been glorious. Tina had kept urging Amy to fuck her harder and faster, and Amy had done as requested. Tina had fitted the end of the mouth dildo into her own pussy and used Cindy's hair as a handle to fuck her cunt with while Amy was using the other end of the girl. Tina often reached down to clamp her fingers over Cindy's nose while the dildo was buried deep in her pussy, which almost completely cut off Cindy's ability to breathe. With her ass being pounded and her head spinning from lack of air, Cindy was held close to orgasm for a long time. When the two girls added whips to the action and Tina finally gave her permission to cum, Cindy's orgasms were amazing. After Amy and Tina finished fucking Cindy, came whip and cane practice with Tina teaching Amy some of the finer points of using those toys on Cindy's body. Her tits, belly, ass and thighs were the preferred target for both before Tina started in on the less common places.

Tina showed Amy the effects of caning the bottoms of Cindy's feet, explaining to her that you could cane someone really hard there and not leave marks. Caning a pussy required a delicate touch, but also didn't leave marks that could be seen when one was clothed. Using a whip on the girl's underarms proved a lesson in erotic pain to Amy, who'd never really thought of whipping someone there.

All in all, it had been a very satisfying, and quite tiring, day. Cindy's trip home was, of course, made while tightly bound and gagged in the leather carry bag. Her nervous system was buzzing with energy and releasing it once they returned to the mansion was an almost orgasmic experience.

Now Tina reached down and got a grip on Cindy's hair, pulling the girl off her cunt. She quickly positioned Cindy on her back, then sank down on her face again. Now that Tina's copious flow was filling her mouth, Cindy was even happier, licking and sucking, watching Tina's sweating body grind with pleasure. The short, sharp jerking motions she made as she came and the soft moans and grunts were erotic music to Cindy's ears. With a final shudder, Tina got off her slave's face, and bent to lick her own juices as she and Cindy kissed.

"So slave," whispered Tina, tightly pinching Cindy's nipple between her fingers. Her little lover was seriously worked up, "because I'm a nice Mistress, I'm going to let you choose. You can have an orgasm, or..."

"Or what Mistress?" asked Cindy.

"Well, I haven't peed yet..."

Cindy quickly opened her mouth.


"That's the car you want?" asked Jane, amused.

"Yup," said Ken. "I'll probably get something to replace the X5, but since most of the time when I drive it's just me, there's no reason to drive the SUV everywhere."

Jane sidled up to Ken and nibbled on his ear.

"You know you don't have anything to prove to me," she said. "Besides, you're nowhere near that midlife age yet. You have at least a few centuries to go"

"Very funny," said Ken.

The car he'd decided on was a brand new Acura NSX with all the options. They had a few top of the line models right there and he wanted to take one for a test drive. He'd been surprised when the salesman had turned out to be a young, very sexy, sales woman. Tall, blonde, stacked and with a slight Russian accent, she was quite slick. Of course, she suggest a test drive.

"I'm afraid," she said with something that appeared to be genuine regret, "that the car will only seat two."

Ken could tell she was a tiny bit off her game, since she usually used her sexuality to sell the relatively expensive cars. Ken, with his faded jeans, button down shirt and intensely hot wife didn't fit the type who came here. Usually it was middle-aged men who were doing the "I have a little dick" car purchase, or young, rich guys who wanted something to impress a girl.

Ken shouldn't have been all that attractive to her. She preferred the playboy type; the kind that would take her to an expensive dinner on the chance that she might let them into her bed. She wasn't a bitch about it -- or at least, not too much of a bitch, but she wasn't easy either. She loved sex and was an excellent fuck, and she knew it so they often got what they wanted. Ken though, just didn't seem like her type, but she could feel herself getting wet anyway.

The other, much more disturbing thing was his wife. The woman's beauty made her own pale in comparison. It shouldn't have -- they were both very attractive women, about on par with each other in the looks department. But this woman, well ... she was something else. And worse, Vonda found herself, for the first time ever, attracted to a woman. She'd never been sexually attracted to a woman before, but this one? She'd bed this one. Thinking of having a threesome with these two made her knees weak.

"I could maybe sit on your lap..." purred Jane.

The purr made Vonda's panties go from damp to wet.

"Jane," came Ken's voice in warning.

What Vonda wanted was Jane sitting on her face, not her lap. She blushed and smiled, trying to go along with the joke.

"As much fun as that would be," she said, wishing she could figure out why she was so attracted to these two, "I'm afraid it would make it difficult for me to point out the various features of the car."

"Mmmm," said Jane, looking into the other woman's eyes, then down at her breasts and back. "I like features."

Ken just sighed.

"That will be fine Vonda," he said before his wife could reduce the other woman into a drooling puddle. "Jane will stay here and, hopefully, stay out of trouble."

They were taking a chance with Jane being outside the mansion, but she had been going a little stir crazy. Still, rather than waiting in the dealership while Ken and Vonda did the test drive, she went to her BMW and sat down with a small smile on her face.

Ken enjoyed driving the NSX. It handled well and the acceleration was impressive. He suspected the same could be said of Vonda, who was going a little crazy while trying to maintain her composure and act professionally. By the time they returned to the lot, the car smelled of leather and female arousal -- two scents that Ken loved, especially mixed together. He decided he wanted the car, and figured that maybe he could get Vonda as well -- at least for the afternoon.

"Okay," he said, once they were inside. "I'll take it."

"Great," the blonde said with a smile. "Shall we talk about financing and options?"

"No need for either," replied Ken. "I like the car as is, and there's no need to finance it. For you, I'll pay the sticker price -- cash. Well, bank transfer."

Vonda's breath caught. The markup on the vehicles was substantial, so she'd be making a nice commission, but the thought of having him between her legs...

It would be incredible. She could almost feel his cock sliding into her as she lay on her back. There was something missing though ... oh yes ... there it was ... the beautiful, shaved pussy of his wife, slowly lowering down onto her mouth. Mmmm...

Vonda blinked, blushing.

"Oh," she stammered, "that will be perfect."

They got the paperwork done as fast as they could -- never quite as quickly as one would hope at a dealership. The manager was a bit put out that Ken didn't want any add-ons, but Ken was firm. By the time they were finished, Vonda was having a hard time concentrating, and started to get more embarrassed since by now she could smell how aroused she was. It was likely that Ken wasn't missing it either.

When Vonda stepped away at one point, Ken called Jane and had a quick conversation with her, hanging up when the saleswoman returned. Once the transaction was complete, Vonda accompanied Ken out to his new car. Jane was leaning against it with her arms crossed. Vonda felt a surge of desire for the woman that made her feel a bit faint.

"Well thanks for everything Vonda," said Ken, shaking her hand. She was trembling and there was a bit of sweat on her upper lip. "Say, now that all the business is over, would you be interested in a little pleasure?"

"What..." she swallowed. "What did you have in mind?"

"How about you, Ken and I in a nice, warm room with a nice big bed and some room service?" purred Jane taking Vonda's other hand.

She should have said no. Would have said no, if it had just been Ken asking. Well, maybe. But with the two of them asking, she just couldn't. Actually, she couldn't say anything, but she could nod.

"Great," smiled Ken. "Why don't you get your stuff, and you can ride with me in the new car?"

"Aww," pouted Jane, "I wanted to ride ... with her."

From the look on her face, Vonda had no doubt what Jane wanted to ride. She swallowed the flood of saliva in her mouth.

"I'll get my coat."


The hotel was top notch, and the room was a very nice suite, but it could have been a barn for all Vonda cared. She was kissing Ken seconds after they closed the door while Jane was removing her coat. Strong hands slid up to cup her breasts while Jane hugged her from behind and Ken unbuttoned her blouse as they continued to kiss.

Things got fuzzy for a few minutes, and the next thing Vonda knew, she was laying on the bed with her legs widely spread, exposing her mostly shaved pussy. She didn't like hair down there and so only had a small landing strip, more to prove she was a natural blonde than anything else. Ken was driving her absolutely crazy with his tongue while Jane was playing with her breasts.

The brunette looked down at Vonda, smiling at her as Vonda tried her best to focus on something other than the waves of pleasure coming from between her legs. Usually she was in control of the situation, taking her pleasure while riding a man, or sitting on his face. She loved having a cock in her mouth, loved looking up at the man she was holding helpless with her tongue. She moaned loudly as Jane tweaked her nipples with just the right amount of force -- Vonda was not into pain. Slowly the woman moved her mouth closer to Vonda's, keeping eye contact the entire time, watching for the slightest hint of refusal. None came as Jane's lips touched hers.

Vonda came hard, her tunnel squeezing and needing something to squeeze on besides the one finger inside it. As she came down off her first crest, her pussy got its wish -- Ken pushed his cock inside of her.

"Oh God yesss," hissed Vonda, grabbing Jane to pull her into a deeper kiss. "Fuck that's big."

Ken pushed harder. Vonda was wet and tight and felt very nice against his shaft. He liked the look of the long body of the blond woman squirming between him and Jane. Of course, he knew all about what Vonda usually did with her lovers, which was why he was doing other things that he suspected she might like. Opening up her horizons, so to speak. She groaned as he fully seated his cock inside her.

"You should feel it in your ass," whispered Jane, tugging on one of Vonda's small, pink, nipples.

Vonda had never tried anal sex, and if she were going to, it sure as hell wouldn't be with the thick monster currently inside her pussy -- no matter how nice it felt there. Ken pulled back before slowly, almost too slowly, pushing inside her again. Vonda shuddered from the feelings pulsing through her. She was close to cuming again, but she wanted one thing before she did. Jane smiled and pulled away from their kiss. Without saying a word, she swung a leg over the woman beneath her, then slowly began moving her pussy downward.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.