Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 47

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Amy took the clamp from Tina and walked over to Cindy. The scent from the two girls was completely fogging her brain, every thought drenched with liquid heat. Cindy was starting to drool from the ball gag, so Amy took a firm grip on her jaw and held it in place so she could lick the spit leaking from Cindy's bottom lip. She used her tongue, moving downward and flicking it over the super-soft skin of the girl until she got to her flat chest.

There she examined one dark pink nub. In spite of being very flat-chested, Cindy had really big nipples. They were probably very puffy when they weren't rock hard. She slowly sucked it into her mouth, exploring it with her tongue, and, finally, her teeth. She listened to Cindy's whimpers, listened to her breathing as she tightened her jaws and put more pressure on the delicate tip. She saw movement out of the corner of her eye, then Tina joined her, worrying Cindy's other nipple. She appeared to be using it a lot more roughly than Amy was.

Tina grabbed Cindy's nipple in her teeth and began pulling it away from her chest. Amy continued to suck and lightly bite while Tina stretched her lover's nipple beyond the point where it could be anything but painful. But the groans and grunts Cindy was making didn't make it sound like she was in pain. Or, not only in pain.

Tina let the blood-filled tip snap back, making Cindy's body twitch, then positioned the clamp over the bud and slowly closed it. Amy noted that it had an adjustment screw, but unlike ones that she used, this screw was used to tighten the clamp passed where the spring stopped adding tension. It was a pretty brutal clamp and Cindy whined and moaned as Tina tightened it. She stopped when the round, crosshatched metal had sunk deeply into Cindy's nipple. Amy shuddered with lust, knowing how much that had to hurt. What she didn't know was that unlike a normal woman, Cindy's nipples wouldn't go numb.

Amy placed the one she had on Cindy's other nipple and slowly tightened it, watching carefully for any sign of real distress. None came, other than Cindy's light whimpers deepening to moans of lust. Sweat slid down her ribs and dotted her chest. Tina, smiling at Amy, scooped a drop off Cindy's rib and licked it from her finger. Amy moaned. The act seemed so raw, so sexual it just touched something deep in her belly.

Tina reached down and grabbed a couple of six ounce, tear-drop shaped weights and handed one to Amy. Amy took it, noted that it was pretty damned heavy, and hooked it on the ring at the end of the clamp. She slowly let it down until the full weight was pulling on Cindy's nipple, stretching it painfully.

Tina waited until Cindy's breathing had recovered, then hooked her weight on the other clamp. Rather than letting it down slowly, she bounced it in her hand, each bounce making Cindy's body twitch. Tina could feel her little slave get closer to an orgasm with each bounce. Naturally, she stopped long before Cindy could cum, dropping the weight so it bounced off Cindy's skin and sent a spike of pain and pleasure through her nerves. Cindy had thought she'd get used to the increase in sensations she'd experienced since becoming a Servant. She'd been wrong.

"Before we add some clips down here," said Tina, flicking Cindy's inner labia with her fingers, "I wanna try a new toy I got hold of."

Amy frowned when she saw what Tina had in her hand, having no idea what it was. It looked like two very small clamps with wide jaws, each with a very thin silver chain attached. Tina shifted her hand and she saw that those chains were attached to a ring of metal and that there was a third chain attached to something that looked like a hook.

"Huh. I've never seen anything like that," said Amy. "What is it?"

"Watch," smiled Tina.

Cindy's eyes were wide. She hadn't known Tina was getting one of these for her. Ken had one that he used on Jane -- although instead of clamps, Jane's had three sharp hooks. Cindy shuddered as Tina bent down and attached one of the clamps to the bottom of one side of her clit hood and tightened it, stopping when it was very snug. She did the same thing to the other side. The hook wasn't sharp, but neither was it dull and there was a way to adjust the length of the chain that led from that to the ring holding the other chains. Amy watched fascinated as Tina slid the hook through a ring in the bottom of the belt around Cindy's middle. Normally, it would press (uncomfortably) into the inside of her belly button, but that was covered by the leather.

Once it was attached, Tina gently pulled on the center ring, until the clamps flipped up and pulled Cindy's clit hood with it. By the time Tina was finished adjusting the thing, Cindy's clit was completely exposed.

"Now we can attach the other clamps," smiled Tina. "After that, I have one other thing we can set up, then you and I can enjoy ourselves for a while."

Amy flushed with lust. Cindy's clit was so completely exposed and defenseless! The dark pink bit of skin almost pulsed in fear. Or maybe anticipation. Tina handed Amy another clamp, this one with serrated jaws. Tina lovingly clipped the one she held at the top of Cindy's tender inner labia. Cindy didn't moan that time; she gave a short yelp, muffled by the ball gag in her mouth. That had hurt, but the sharp pain had been immediately followed by a rush of pleasure. Tina guided Amy's hand, and Amy, after squeezing together the back part of Cindy's inner lips, attached her clamp to them. Heavier weights, nine ounces each, were hooked to those clamps.

The end effect was to pull hard on her sex, any movement setting the weights swinging and tugging. It also pulled the skin tighter around the base of her clit, exposing the organ just that much more. For her final trick, Tina pulled out a stick that had a metal ball at one end and two wires at the other. She attached it to a microphone stand, then ran one of the wires over to Cindy's foot where she wrapped it around her big toe. The other went to a small box on the floor.

"Once I turn this on," said Tina, adjusting the height of the stand so that the ball pressed against Cindy's clit. "Things might get a little uncomfortable for her."

"What is that thing?" asked Amy, who was starting to wonder where the hell Tina got all these toys -- and the experience she so obviously had.

"It's sort of like a Violet Wand," replied Tina. "But the end is metal, so it's a little different. See, if she moves, the ball touches the chains holding the clamps. That will shock her labia. If she doesn't move, her clit gets continuous pulses. They aren't super strong, but they're not very comfortable either."

Amy saw just how diabolical the setup was. Not moving would get Cindy's clit shocked. Moving would get her labia shocked and cause the weights to swing, tugging hard on her sensitive flesh.

"Oh my god that is so cruel," whispered Amy, her voice thick with lust.

"I'm willing to bet we can make her cum just by using this and making out in front of her," smiled Tina. "Here," she continued, turning on the electricity, "touch the end."

Amy, figuring that if the thing was going to be pressing into Cindy's clit it couldn't be too bad, touched her finger to it. Tina moved it so she could touch the wire on Cindy's foot with the same hand, and then she could feel a pulsing shock on her finger. She could stand it, but it was a bit uncomfortable. It would be a whole lot more uncomfortable when placed somewhere very sensitive -- like an aroused clit.

Tina smiled and turned off the box so she could position the ball against Cindy's exposed, swollen organ. She also readjusted the output to be quite a bit strong than what she'd just shown Amy. She and Cindy had played with tens units as well as violet wands, and Cindy loved the sensations. Even, no especially, when the wand was turned up far enough to cause her skin to welt. She'd actually cum just from being tightly bound and having welt after welt rise across her flat chest, and, especially her nipples, with the wand. Tina liked to create patterns on her skin.

Tina stepped away, turning on the box and Cindy immediately jumped, setting all the weights swinging and getting her clit and labia shocked. Tied as she was, she really couldn't do much more than jerk around or torque her body very uncomfortably to avoid the kiss of the metal on her clit. And when it wasn't resting on her clit, it was shocking her labia, so there would be no rest for her.

"Now keep your eyes on us, Cindy sweet," smiled Tina, watching her slave shudder and drool. "If you don't you might miss one of us giving you the thumbs up -- which will be your signal that you're allowed to cum. If you miss it, who knows when it'll come around again."

"Oh my god you are so sadistic," said Amy, sighing as Tina began pulling down her shorts. Seconds later, she was on her knees pushing Amy's legs apart so she could bury her face in the other girl's fragrant, wet cunt.

Amy's pussy was slick with her desire. Her lips were shaved but there was soft, dark hair on her mons. After a few licks, Tina moved the girl around so she was sitting on a chair that had been 'stored' up in Amy's little play area. Amy's shorts and panties were quickly removed and Tina went to work.

Amy had been eaten by more than a few people, but no one had ever done a job like this. Tina brought her right to the edge of an orgasm, held her there for just long enough, then pushed her over with a huge crash. She could feel her tunnel pulsing, pushing out the oily goo inside her into Tina's sucking mouth. But when her orgasm was over, her excitement only barely dipped, then raced right back to the edge as the other teen's tongue flicked across Amy's back entrance. Amy groaned as the hot wetness pressed through her tight anal ring and into her body. Tina's fingers were everywhere; playing with Amy's clit, stroking and pinching her pussy lips and sliding into her soaked tunnel. Tina pulled her mouth away, and Amy looked down.

"Tell Cindy to cum," mouthed Tina.

It took a second for Amy to process that, her body shuddering in time with each flick of Tina's fingers. She finally looked up and, just as Tina returned to tongue-fucking her asshole, gave Cindy a weak thumbs-up. Her own orgasm was perfectly timed to coincide with the one the slim, writhing blonde had.

It was an awesome sight. Cindy's yell was loud through the ball gag. Her entire body stiffened -- although the weights continued to swing and tug -- as she pressed her clit hard against the electrified ball. Sweat coated her body and she shuddered, vibrating against the ropes that held her so tightly. Copious amounts of thick oil drooled from her virgin tunnel making Amy wish her mouth was there to catch them. With that vision in her head, she finally closed her eyes, surrendering to her own massive orgasm.

When her aftershocks stopped, she found that Tina had removed the electrified ball from between Cindy's legs, but hadn't begun to release Cindy. Amy, still quite aroused despite the excellent orgasms she'd had, looked at the girl's soaked pussy, wanting nothing more than to put her mouth on it.

Tina turned and grinned at her.

"Ready for the next round?"


"Nice of you to take care of this for me," said Roger, sitting with Joan in her office.

It was empty today; Joan's employees were off and she wasn't going to call them in for something this easy.

"It's no problem Roger," she said, placing Xs where Roger had to sign. "I was coming in today to take care of some other things anyway."

Roger looked around and the pictures of houses on the walls, noting that his house could easily fit in the front yard of most of them.

"You sure you're okay sellin' somethin' this small?"

"Yup," smiled Joan. "In this market it'll go fast."

In point of fact, it was already 'gone', and would never be listed. Ken had decided to buy it for Cindy, and he'd asked Joan to urge Roger to ask for more than the place was worth. It wasn't like he didn't have the money, and he wanted Roger to be well taken care of. He didn't want to mention anything to Roger yet since he knew the man would be uncomfortable with something he would think of as charity. Doubly so, since he was taking some of the money and putting it aside for Cindy's education. Of course, Cindy was Circle now, and would eventually have access to a lot of money -- not that Roger knew that. Ken knew Roger could use the money to help with his new life, and Ken wanted him to have it. Ellen, Kim and Joan had been running some calculations trying to figure out market and economic trends. They weren't very happy with what they were seeing, and if they were right, money would be very important to everyone soon enough. Well, everyone who wasn't already rich.

The three women were reasonably certain that very lean times were coming for the US. A recession, possibly even a depression. It wasn't as if the warning indicators weren't there -- they were just being ignored by everyone. The housing bubble was probably going to be bursting, and bursting big, soon. Ellen and Kim, plus several of their friends were starting to get worried that the big firms on Wall Street were playing games that were really going to cause financial problems. Ken didn't understand the particulars -- yet -- but he was learning quickly. It seemed pretty clear there was a meltdown coming, and he didn't understand why no one was trying to prevent it. On the other hand, he was being taught about finance by people who believed that there was a problem, so it was very possible that the formulas he was using to parse even publicly available information would support their conclusions.

So he'd directed Ellen and Kim to stay out of certain types of transactions, and away from investing in certain financial institutions -- which wasn't easy, since they were into everything. He was also starting to bet against the general trends in the market, which was losing him money. Not a huge amount, but the leakage would get worse as time went on, especially if Ellen and Kim were wrong. Still, not all of his money was in this country, and it wasn't all in just stocks and bonds. There was property (which wouldn't be great if Joan was right about the bubble), companies, and good old gold, oil and other commodities. He'd tried to get out of oil, but Ellen and Kim wouldn't let him. Well, whatever. What was coming could be a big opportunity if he played his cards right, and didn't stick with conventional wisdom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.