The Earl of Rourke - Cover

The Earl of Rourke

Copyright© 2005 by Lord Robar

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story of a man who falls in love with his cousin. Though he has no knowledge of his true identity. With his beautiful Kate by his side. He will fulfill his destiny. *This story is undergoing some serious editing, plus gaining a couple new chapters.*

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Cousins   First   Slow  

I had risen early leaving Kate sleeping contentedly. After showering I stood in front of the sink shaving, looking at my reflection in the mirror. I had seen my own reflection before, but had never really looked at myself.

I have my father's black hair and blue eyes. I know I can look forward to it being completely silver by the time I'm 50. I have crow's feet already from spending so much time in the desert. I guess if I had to judge myself I'm not a bad looking guy, but I could look better.

After I finished shaving I went to my room to get dressed. There on the old bed sat Kate in a knee length robe. Beside her were clothes all laid out for me. A guy could get frikin spoiled from this kind of treatment, I thought to myself.

"Mornin Kate" I said as I bent and gave her a kiss. After a warm and very friendly kiss, Kate smiled and said "Good morning dearest." Her smile went clear to her eyes. She stood and put her arms around me nestling her head into my shoulder. I could feel she wanted to be held.

I stood there holding this wonderful woman. She and I were still trying to get a solid hold on our new situation. Finally she looked up at me, saying. "You should probably get dressed dear. I'm going to jump in the shower then I'll be down." With that she gave me a quick kiss and headed toward the bathroom.

Kate had everything laid right out. No mistaking how she wanted me dressed today. Besides socks and briefs, she had me wearing an older pair of faded Levis, a black tee shirt, and a black wool sweater. Oh and let's not forget the black leather belt or the black Justin boots sitting on the floor below my clothes.

As I headed down stairs I could smell breakfast cooking. It was almost 7:30, so it didn't surprise me in the least that my Aunt and Uncle were up and moving. As I walked into the kitchen uncle Hank looked up from his American Rifleman magazine. "Morning Adam" he said. "Morning," I replied, on my way to the coffee pot.

Judy had turned at the mention of my name. "Well don't you look handsome this morning?" she said opening her arms for a hug.

As I hugged her I said, "This is evidently how Kate wants me to look today." I stepped away and gave her a look. "She had everything laid out for me when I got out of the shower."

My Uncle started laughing. "Careful Adam, that's how they get ya. Soon you won't be able to take care of yourself anymore, then there is no escaping." He was still chuckling to himself when my aunt Judy said, "Don't listen to that ol' fool, Adam. We women just like to take care of our men. Besides, how would it look if we let our husbands walk around dressed like clowns?"

The old biddies in town would wet themselves trying to get together fast enough to spread the gossip. No Adam, for Katie's sake please let her dress you. It makes her feel good; she is just doing what she was taught."

"I been dressing that ol' fool for years. And cooking his meals, doing his laundry, cleaning his house..."

"Alright woman, don't get yourself all worked up." My Uncle said laughing. "I rescind my earlier comment Adam. Please, by all means let Kate wait on you hand and foot. And please for the good of all mankind keep her barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen."

Uncle Hank was pleased with his sense of humor. My aunt Judy smiled sweetly. "Thank you dear, that was much better." She exaggeratedly fluttered her eyelashes at him, and asked. "And how would you like your breakfast burnt this morning, dearest mine?"

They both broke out laughing. I enjoyed their banter. Shaking my head I poured a cup of coffee and took my seat at the table.

"Adam, isn't Kate coming down for breakfast?" My Aunt Judy inquired. "I'm pretty sure she is. She was getting into the shower when I came down."

"Oh, OK. She should be down pretty soon then."

I looked up as Kate entered the kitchen. Her hair was still damp. She was wearing black jeans, a dark green sweater, and black boots. Her eyes smiled as she noticed the look of approval on my face.

Kate focused on her parents. "Good morning Daddy," she said giving uncle Hank a hug. "Morning Mama," she exuded happiness, hugging the older woman.

She poured herself a cup of coffee then brought the pot over and topped of off her father's mug. "Thank you princess," he said returning to his magazine.

She turned to me and refilled my cup. There was mischief in her eyes as she bent down and stuck her tongue in my ear. I flinched a little, but didn't pull away. Then she whispered loudly enough so that even John Henry, in his drunken coma upstairs could hear, "I'm wearing black lace panties and a matching bra. I bought them just for you."

I thought ol' uncle Hank was going to hurt himself. He was trying so hard to keep from laughing. It wasn't that what Kate had said that was so funny, but the level of my embarrassment. My face was brighter red than Kate's hair.

My Aunt came to save me. Setting a plate down in front of my uncle, she said. "Knock it off you ol' fool and eat your breakfast." Then she treated him to the bump and grind show all the way back to the stove.

Next she brought plates for Kate and me. My plate was piled high with potatoes, sausage, bacon, toast and what looked to be half a dozen eggs over easy. I had damn near double on my plate what she had given Uncle Hank.

"Aunt Judy there is an awful lot of food on this plate," I said feeling not just a little bit self-conscious about it.

The look she gave me was sweet and motherly, but with a trace of mischief. "Now that you have made Katie a woman, you need to keep up your strength. The way you guys go at it can take a real toll on your body unless you keep up your reserves. You two were going strong until almost midnight last night."

Kate's face turned as beet red as mine was. Uncle Hank was laughing so hard I thought he might choke on his sausage. "Don't you worry Adam," Aunt Judy said with a mischievous smile. "Your Aunty Judy will make sure you keep your strength up. You just eat up and don't concern yourself about it."

Kate and I were so embarrassed that I'm sure if there had been a rock in the kitchen. We would have been fighting to see who got to crawl under it.

It is kind of funny really. Here Kate and I are. Both of us adults in our twenties, blushing like a couple of teenagers caught misbehaving. I smiled at my Aunt Judy. It felt like the house had suddenly got a lot warmer. "Damn Aunt Judy it would take me all night to work off all this food."

If you have ever said something that you immediately wished you could take back, then you know exactly how I felt. As those words passed my lips my brain was screaming its alert, "Stop, Stop, Stop." But it was too late!

Uncle Hank literally howled. He was trying to talk, but couldn't get enough air to make the words come out. Aunt Judy's smile exploded. Her eyes shone like stars in the night sky. And Kate, my poor Kate, She went rigid. I thought she might pass out. I know I wanted to!

After my Uncle was finally able to talk again, He said "God Damn Adam. Just be quiet and eat your breakfast. If you aren't careful you are going to talk your way into having Judy up there instructing you on how to make grandchildren!"

Aunt Judy said, "From what I've been hearing I don't think they need any instructions."

Kate was horrified. "DADDY! MAMA!" she yelled. Aunt Judy looked as though she might fall out of her chair. After giving Kate's hand a gentle squeeze, I took my Uncle's advice. I shut my mouth and started shoveling. Kate's face was now deeper red than her hair.

The elder Williams chuckled to themselves, but did give us a break. I didn't say a word. I just ate my breakfast. Kate had been extremely embarrassed, but evidently not so bad to keep her from entwining her feet with mine under the table.

After we all had finished our breakfast. Kate cleared our plates and refilled everyone's coffee. As she sat back down she shifted her chair so her shoulder was touching my arm. The contact was nice wishing for more I put my arm around her; pulling her in close.

My Uncle looked at me over his coffee. "Just out of curiosity, what are you doing today?"

"I don't have any plans, but you'll have to check with the boss," I said pointing at Kate. She gave me her cute infectious smile.

"I really don't have any plans for today Daddy. Is there something you had in mind?" Shaking his head as he said, "princess, there are few things I need to talk to Adam about. But I don't want to steal him away from you if you have plans."

"No that's OK Daddy. I can share a little," she said giving me a wink. Uncle Hank smiled at his little girl. "Well in that case," he said standing, "Adam shall we adjourn to my office and leave these two, to their own devices?"

We made a quick escape to the office, as we entered, my Uncle gestured me toward my seat. Leaving the door part-way open, he seated himself behind his desk. The door being left ajar signified that this meeting wasn't of a "Top Secret" nature. Though constant interruption wouldn't be tolerated, one could still intrude without risk of life or limb.

My uncle pulled a bound folder from his desk setting it squarely in front of him he transformed into Hank Williams the businessman.

"I have here, a ledger showing all transactions and business dealings that I have performed on your behalf. Further I have account records for the sale of your excess beef cattle, corn, hay..."

After almost two hours I had a headache. I also realized that my uncle was a very shrewd businessman. He left nothing to chance and didn't gamble with my assets; He had rung top dollar out of my surplus and also streamlined the fat right out of the operation. Can you fucking believe my uncle was making a small farm, in 2004, show a profit? I was flabbergasted.

"Uncle Hank? How in the hell," He was grinning like the Cheshire cat. "How the hell, Adam is that I have managed your father's farm for years. Your father was a brilliant man and a hard worker, but business was never his strong suit. I have been your father's steward for almost 30 years. I just continued doing what I always have done Adam, though I have had to hire help since your fathers passing. As you can see, not only do you hold a clear title to the farm, you also have a sizable account, in savings at the bank."

"I am amazed at how well the farm is doing," I told my uncle. "There is one thing though."

"What's that Adam?" he asked with genuine concern on his face. "I think you need to pay yourself a little more than you are." He shook his head no. "No Adam I compensate myself fairly. I also pay any hired help that I need a fair wage for the work. Everything is as it should be."

Still looking at me, he asked. "Do you have any questions?" "None" I answered. "Good" he said neatly tucking the farm ledger back into his desk. "Lets go see about a little lunch before we move onto our second point of business."

I looked at him with a grin. Rubbing my still full stomach I said, "I'm not really hungry, but I could use a little break."

Upon entering the kitchen, we saw a well hung over John Henry sitting at the table nursing a cup of coffee.

Checking the time. I said, "Morning John Henry" in a loud cheer filled voice. He glared up at me with red-rimmed bloodshot eyes.

"Woo Wee," Uncle Hank exclaimed. "Boy! It looks like you was out chasing the dog with the devil himself last night." Hank just looked back at the table top without comment.

Kate and Aunt Judy entered the kitchen about that time. "See Mama I told you I heard Adam and Daddy down here givin' John Henry the business." Her eyes twinkled as she glided into my arms.

Trying to read my eyes she asked me, "did you and Daddy have a nice talk?"

"Oh yeah, We were just talking about farm business." I knew she thought we were talking about 'Kate' business. I could see the relief on her face. She kissed me and said, "Good, I hoped Daddy wasn't in there giving you THE TALK." To the dismay of John Henry we all started laughing.

Aunt Judy asked "Are you guys ready for lunch?"

"Uncle Hank is but I'm still stuffed from breakfast," I told her. She gave me her best grin, and went to the refrigerator to prepare lunch.

After lunch, Uncle Hank and I again retired to his office with a couple of Canadian pilsners in hand. As we entered Uncle Hank sat down. He looked at me. "Adam could you please close the door." I closed the door and took my seat. My uncle had a serious look on his face. His eyes were burrowing into my soul. I sat there under his scrutiny, waiting.

After what seemed like an uncomfortable eternity. My Uncle spoke. "Adam, it's time you learned about your birthright, and who you really are."

I sat there staring at my Uncle. At first what he had said didn't even click, then it hit me. "Birthright? Who I really am?" As I looked at him I'm sure I had a puzzled look on my face. "What are you talking about Uncle Hank?" I was worried he was about to tell me my parents weren't really my parents or something.

He opened another of his desk drawers and pulled out a small, scorched, fireproof lock box. It was black, having most of the paint burnt off. It wasn't even one cubic foot in size, but looked like it weighed better then twenty-five pounds.

I had never seen that box before, but as sure as I sat there with tears running down my cheeks I knew who it had belonged to. The chared box along with pent up feelings I hadn't visited in years rushed the gate before I could close it.

I had never cried for my parents. I had stoically made it through their funeral keeping up a strong barrier through the whole ordeal. I refused to let anyone in or any emotion out. I was finally giving them their due, with interest. Grief I had never shown came out in wrenching sobs.

I never noticed Uncle Hank leave the room, but suddenly Kate was holding me in her arms, crying right along with me. She stroked my hair and held me tight. Her tears leaked out on my shoulder.

I don't remember leaving the office, but when I woke it was dark. At first I didn't even realize where I was. The memory of the box came back to me. The emotions that it stirred were overpowering. Recognition of where I was gave me comfort; I was in Kate's room. My arms were snuggly around her waist, as she gently cradled my head to her bosom. I stayed there, safe in Kate's arms and drifted back to sleep.

Kate was lazily stroking my hair. It was still dark. I wondered how long it had been since I woke up last time. Kate must have sensed that I was awake. "Are you all right sweetie," she whispered. "Yeah baby, I'm all right now."

Early that morning while the rest of the house slept Kate made love to me. It was tender and sweet, two souls swimming in a sea of emotion. We cried, we loved, and we healed old wounds that had been left open to long. Before sunrise we showered together. We nurtured each other, washing away each other's spent emotions and the residue of a night invested in healing.

Daybreak found us on the sofa in the front room, watching a watery sunrise though the big picture window. I held Kate close to my chest, feeling her breasts rise and fall against my arms with each breath. As we sat there deep within our own thoughts, I realized how much I had missed.

The smell of her hair, the whisper of her breath, the feel of her heart as it beat against her chest. I scolded myself for all the years I'd wasted denying my love for this sweet woman. A bigger fool, God did not create. I felt the weight of the loss I had caused. My grandmother's words rang in my head. "Waste not, want not." Oh how I wanted those wasted years back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.