The Cyber Series - Cover

The Cyber Series

Copyright© 2005 by Tendal Braxis

Cyber 002

Erotica Sex Story: Cyber 002 - This is a series of real cybers between a deaf submissive and myself. Though I only met this young woman one time (read Meeting a Deaf Submissive) she had a more profound effect on me than either of my ex-wives or my 2 daughters. The relationship has gone the way of most online relationships, burned out by its intensity leaving only a few pictures , my memories and these 6 cybers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Slowly stepping up behind your chair, I lean down and softly brush my lips across your hair as my face lowers towards your neck. Nostrils flaring as I inhale deeply the scent of your shampoo, the touch of cologne that still lingers on your robe from when you wore it before showering the other day. My arms move forward and the tips of my fingers come to rest on the tops of your shoulders and slowly begin to slide back and forth across the tops of them. My lips pass across the hair that covers your ear and I breathe out a warm moist stream of air through it into your ear as my lips drop lower.

Fingertips glides gently to the sides of your neck then retreat back to the points of your shoulders repeatedly, each time edging the collar of your robe open just a tiny bit more. My lips float from the bottom of your ear to the side of your neck as my tongue darts out to flick at the hidden skin beneath your hair.

Fingers again retreat to your shoulder and move slowly down the sides of your arms. My thumbs stroke down the backs of your arms the nails gently scraping at the material of your robe, helping to ease the sleeves down your arms. My lips move back and forth working their way to the side of your soft neck and finally reach your soft skin. Lips press against the pulse point below your ear and my tongue flicks out against it...

Lips close upon your skin sealing tightly to you as I suck gently a bit of it between my teeth and I nibble it with teeth sliding back and forth... My hands slide across your belly from your elbows... then begin to move in slow circles edging ever higher until my thumbs brush against the bottoms of your breasts. Moving my hands back down across your belly, I hook my thumbs into the belt of the robe and pull it loose before sweeping my hands back up across your ribs, thumbs now firmly sliding along the full bottom curve of your breasts.

My lips begin to slide along your neck gently nibbling my way down to your shoulder. My hands circle back across the front of your robed belly finding the edges of your robe and easing it open bearing your to my sight and touch. My hands sweep the material to your sides and release it then cross back to your belly and up towards your breasts.

My lips move out the top of your shoulder as my eyes delight in the beauty of your body. I watch the rise and fall of your breasts as you breathe, marveling at their firm shape and the delicate dusky rose color of your nipples as my hands move to cup them, their weight resting on my palms and I capture your nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. I turn my face to your and lean in to kiss the line of your jaw at the point of the bone then tongue flicking out to gather the taste of you, they drift across your jaw to the corner of your mouth.

I compress your breasts in my hands and begin to firmly pinch your nipples adding pressure until you suck in your breath and your back arches pushing your breasts towards my hands. My lips slide across your lips and my lips begin to tingle at the touch of yours... my tongue slips out to trace your lips with its wet tip as I press my face closer to yours so that my tongue caresses your lips inner surface

Sliding along your gums of your top teeth, my tongue slips between your teeth and cheek then across them to slip behind your teeth to stroke the flat surface of your tongue with the tip of mine. My hands begin to massage your breast and my fingers begin to tug at your nipples stretching them away form your breasts to the extended reach of my fingers the force lifting them together as I squeeze them in my hands.

Moving around to the side, I release your breasts and lean down to turn your chair. My lips locked to your... my tongue exploring the inside of your mouth and teasing yours. Releasing your breasts, I scoop you up from the chair and carry you to the window seat and lay you down upon its cushions. Reaching over you I open several of the windows so that the night air floats into the room scented with the greenness of plants in bloom. A faint trace of honeysuckle flavors the breeze. I stand and look down at you, your robe fully open, one knee raised as you look up at me in the moonlight and smile. I slowly fall to my knees beside you and bending forward, bring my lips to your hip and begin to kiss my way across its inner surface towards your pubic mound.

I reach out with one hand to the raised leg and grasping your knee. Rotating your leg away to lay against the back of the seat, your womanhood opening like a flower before my eyes in the pale light... the heady musky aroma of your arousal floating up to me

My hand slides down the inner surface of your bent leg coming to rest at your hip... fingers curved to the top on your leg as my thumb slips across your labia to rest against the hood of your pearl. My lips meet the wispy tendrils of pubic hair and I grasp them in my lips and pull on them gently allowing them to slowly slide from my lips the grasp another bit of hair and do it again

I slide my other hand down the to of your other leg and reach behind your knee with my fingers. Lifting my face form your mound, I lean back a bit and pull your leg up and out as I slip beneath it and lower it to rest on my left shoulder. I turn my face to it and begin to kiss my way down the inside of your leg... lips nibbling, tongue flicking in and out leaving small wet circles on your skin...

My thumb against your pearl, I begin to move it in slow tiny circles over its swelling surface. My hand moves from the inside of your left leg to reach out and caress your breast again as my lips arrive at your groin. My tongue flicks out and slowly slides the full length of your labia from its first puffy rise to its transition to buttock the slips across that sensitive bit of skin between vaginal opening and anus to lick its way up the outside of your other labia.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.