More Igniting On Christmas
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by Tabooteller

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wife has a new plan to fire up hubby's passions but it goes beyond what she planned. In a good way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Once on the other side, she said "I need to taste you."

Before he could say anything, she dropped to her knees and started to undo his pants.

He said, "Hey someone could come in and see you."

"I'm below the wall they won't be able to see me."

He had been hoping she would say that, which was why he had led her in here. By that time, she had his zipper undone and his mostly hard shaft out. She grabbed hold of it with her mouth and sucked. As soon as he felt the wetness, his body jerked in response to the sudden pleasure.

He said, "Ugggaaa, but they will be able to tell what's going on by my reaction."

She mumbled something but kept on sucking and licking. He was trying to groan softly so anyone passing by the door would not hear him. Suddenly when he was halfway to an orgasm she stopped. He looked down to see why and saw she was pivoting around. She stood enough to be able to pull down her tights. When she had them down to halfway past her knees, she turned back around and got down on her hands and knees.

She turned her head and said, "Fuck me now, I want to feel your hard cock in my soft pussy. It's waiting for you all hot and wet."

Boy, he thought, she was turned on. He took one look around, hoping no one would come in and moved forward. It was a little dark so he couldn't see her slit well, but he knew from lots of experience where it was. He slid his hardness in all the way in with one shove of his hips. She gasped in pleasure and bit off a loud moan. Without further delay, he started fucking her in long fast thrusts. She groaned in ecstasy but somehow managed to stifle them so he could barely hear her.

Three fourths of the way to a thunderous climax he stopped she turned to look up at him in astonishment when he hissed, "Be quiet someone is coming in." She whispered, "I want to cum not them."

The door opened and his boss' wife walked in. She saw Tom standing there on the other side of the wall examining a video game. Shendra came over to him.

"I've been hoping to speak to you and your wife."

"She should be coming back any time."

"She probably stopped to talk with some of the other wives about being married to a workaholic."

He wasn't sure how to take the workaholic comment and said, "Yes, she might have gotten distracted."

There was a pause and he said, "Some of these games are interesting. I've never seen a couple of them."

"The Tenenbaums like to buy the latest games to entertain their guests, and themselves."

They talked a minute about the Tenenbaums, and then she said, "She is taking a while."

He thought 'She's not the only one to take awhile' but out loud said, "Yes maybe one of the sharks tried to intercept her."

"Sharks?" a short pause then in an aspirated voice said, "Oh yes. I wish they wouldn't try to seduce people at these parties."

"Becky mentioned that almost as we arrived two guys looked like they were sharks and it was feeding time. Evidently, one of them tried something just like he did at the last party. Richard also tried something last time. He was more subtle and kept himself to just words while the other guy was more active."

She nodded understanding what he was implying, she also knew who it was Tom had not mentioned by name, then said, "I better get back to my husband if I see your wife I will talk to her then."

Tom nodded gritting his teeth to keep from crying out as Becky was trying to insert him back into her slit. "Have a good evening, you do throw good parties, this one was very exciting and worth attending, even with some nice surprises."

"Thank you."

She left, and as soon as she heard the door closed, Becky hissed, "Get back in me and fuck me!"

He wanted to wait a few seconds to make sure Shendra didn't come back. After a minute or so, he turned and pushed his shaft into his wife's very wet slit. She sighed in relief. He started thrusting again immediately, and looked down at her butt. He couldn't really see anything in the shadow of the crack of her butt but he knew what was there. He placed a hand on one check then slide that thumb into the crack, finding her anus in a second. He placed the tip of the thumb at that puckered opening for a second to tell her what he was planning, and then he slowly pushed it in. There was no protest so he kept up the pressure until it was past his thumbnail. She still didn't say anything so he took a chance and jammed it in the rest of the way in one quick shove. She let out a muffled scream, but he knew her well enough to know it wasn't from pain. Maybe it was from pain at that, but it had produced ecstasy not hurt.

Good he thought, Maybe after we get home we could do anal sex. They hadn't done that since the last party.

They had had plenty of other sex, except for the last eight days. Just ten days ago, she had given him the best blowjob ever. It had been slow; she had done everything he liked, driving him almost crazy. He had returned the favor, by licking and sucking her to a very large climax. He wondered with all the screaming they each done, that the neighbors didn't think they were killing each other. Those thoughts fled as his ecstasy took a jump higher. It wouldn't be that much longer for him and from the muffled groans from his wife, she was getting close too. He wondered for a second how she was muffling her noises. His thrills increased dramatically and he had begun to watch how loud he got. He increased his speed and shoved his shaft in deeper with each thrust. Soon he hoped no one would come in because he couldn't stop now and his wife wouldn't let him even if he could. He increased his in and out motions again. She was pushing backwards against him harder and harder.

He could hear he say, "SoooGooodsogoodsooogood." very softly.

He was there, and gritted his teeth from crying out as his sperm started shooting out of his cock. His wife let out a muffled cry-moan and quivered. He shoved it in another six times as he kept shooting his cum into her. She relaxed first, and after two more thrusts he stopped, spent for the moment. He started deflating fast as he took a step backwards, and quickly pulled up his underwear and pants. She straightened and pulled up her tights, and then gave him a quick hug.

"Thank you I needed that. You were great."

"I needed it, both of them, but it was kind of fast to be great."

"That's why it was great, I was so horny, but you will be able to make love to me after we get home."

His eyes widened and he said, "Oh, we will do more?"

"That wasn't enough, it partially satisfied my horniness so now I can wait, but the way I feel, we may not get any sleep tonight. "

"After eight days I feel the same," he said with a smile.

They straightened their clothing and left the room holding hands; they found Shendra in a nearby room, chatting with a couple of other wives. She motioned Becky over. As they had walked in Tom had overheard Shendra wondering where Becky was. Shendra thought she would have seen her walk down the hallway, toward the game room. As they came up to the little group, Tom butted in and said that his wife had come from the other direction after avoiding the wolfs, Shendra nodded in understanding. Since Tom still had to talk to a couple people, he let go of her hand. As he looked around, he saw Johnny and Brittany together. Both glanced their way, with a look of disappointment on their faces. He circulated some more, talking to who he needed to talk to. He finally was able to talk to his boss, less than an hour later; he finished and began to look for his wife. He found her still talking to several of the wives. From what he heard on the way up to her, Shendra had wanted to talk about some program about improving marriages. They left soon after he came up next to his wife.

As soon as they drove into the driveway, she was out of the car and running up to the house. He wondered Where she was going to the bathroom maybe? She shouldn't be dripping like she was at the Halloween party.

He finished parking the car in the garage, and headed for the door into the house. Halfway there he had the thought that maybe she was going to be naked when he got up the stairs. With her legs spread, rubbing her clit, or even spreading her slit open as an invitation for him to get naked fast. She had done both before. That thought inspired him to hurry, fumbling with his keys for a second, until he remembered the door was already unlocked. He rushed in, made sure the door was locked, then hurried up the stairs.

He started unbuttoning his shirt on the way up. Once at the top of the stairs he rushed to their bedroom, slipping off the shirt as he hurried through the doorway. Inside he stopped, staring at the angel on the bed. She had stripped off her clothes and hurriedly donned a white negligee. It had fluffy sleeves that now were spread out on either side of her, looking almost like wings. Her shoulders were bare, even with the sleeves and a very low neckline. He could easily see the tops of her breasts; it was one of her sexist outfits. The top ended just above her waist, and she usually wore a matching G-string. The very small patch of material would just barely cover her beautiful slit, and the back part outlined her arousing cheeks. The string down the crack did nothing to hide her wonderful brown puckered opening.

Tonight, she had forgone that for nothing. As his eyes traveled down her body, they froze as he gazed where her legs joined her body. She had her legs spread and her fantastic, beautiful, stimulating love flower was there, open for him to see. He licked his lips as he gazed, enraptured by her beauty and sensuality. No wonder Richard and Johnny were still trying to get into her pants, if they could see her now, they would know how lucky he was, and how unfortunate they were for having to leave with just a quick look and not a touch or taste.

A second later, he realized something else: two somethings that is. One was that she was dripping white, a higher thrill shot through him as he saw it was his sperm oozing out of her. He quickly glanced to one side, at the tights she had thrown on the floor. He could see the crotch, and how wet it was. Obviously, some of his stuff had dripped out, but the crotch must have been like a plug, keeping most of his cum in her.

The second thing he noticed was that her hand was on her clit, lazily running two fingertips around in circles. His breath caught, as he was mesmerized by that sight. She had masturbated for him a few times over the years; it was always a good show, especially when she played with her clit. He had returned the favor twice, each time at her request. The first time, he had asked her to open her legs so he could have a nice sight as he gave her a show. She did, and he climbed onto the bed, and inched his way closer as he jacked off. When he had come, he closed his eyes at first, but forced them open as he watched the last few shots of his ropey white stuff fly out and hit her clit. There had been so much; it started to run down, oozing along her slit's lips. Some had even made its way inside, and he watched it oozed into her. He didn't lose his erection and he attacked her, stabbing his hardness into her. She had gone "oomph" in surprise, but then encouraged him with her groans, and demands for him to fuck her hard. He did for a long time; they both ended up having powerful orgasms. Hers was first and his followed a minute later. When his was done, he fell next to her breathing hard, feeling like he had just run a marathon. One with a very satisfactory ending.

Now he thought of doing the same thing, until she did something, she hadn't done before. She reached down into her slit, and brought out a dab of his thick white cream, she proceeded to rub it all over her clit. He licked his lips again, thinking about how she kept surprising him, just like last Halloween and now. After coating her clit with his slimy stuff, she reached and got some more, which she rubbed around her slit's lips.

He stared mesmerized for a few seconds, then he fell onto the bed with his head between her legs. Long hard swipes with his tongue, sweeping up his man juice; he wanted to taste himself on her. He sucked hard, making sure he got every bit that was on her joy button. Then he licked downward and into her slit; there was more just inside, ready to drip out. Somehow, she had been able to gather it together at her opening. Much like someone gathering saliva in one's mouth just before spitting, he imagined.

He felt her move and looked up. She lifted her head to watch him, in amazement.

He said, "I love my stuff with your juices mixed with it when I'm this horny."

He went back to licking, enjoying the feeling of slurping a glob of his sperm into his mouth, then letting it run down his throat. The feel and taste of it was causing his arousal to go sky high. It was already very high, but now it went to unusual heights. When it was this type of arousal, he liked his sperm as it came out of her pussy, covered with her juices. He never had a desire to try his cum by itself, but when he was this aroused, he loved it like this. He had only done that once before, a couple months ago she thought, but come to think of it it could have been three times or more. There had been a couple of times over the years, as he tasted his creampie when he had licked her with more force and gusto than usual.

Now he was licking and sucking like it was water, and he was dying of thirst. His efforts to get as much as he could out of her were producing good, very good, sensations in her pussy. After watching and groaning for a minute or so, she let her head fall back to the pillow, and enjoyed what he was doing. Soon his intense licking produced enough euphoria to bring her close to a climax. When he started reaching two fingers in as far as they would go, to scoop out more of his cum, the pressure of the fingers along her inner walls caused her ecstasy to go even higher. When he suddenly sucked on her clit again, she went over the edge, letting out a loud groan as she did.

She bucked against his mouth; he gave her what she wanted by sucking harder, while at the same time biting her clit. The orgasm redoubled as her head went back. Finally, she relaxed, but he didn't stop licking. Halfway to another climax he stopped, and looked at her. Her juices and his sperm were all over his lips, and he ran his tongue around his lips to get the last of it.

The sight turned her on even more and she smiled at him, then motioned for him to turn around. They did the sixty-nine position for a while until she came again. After she relaxed for a moment, they went on to do other positions. He came once as he was fucking her breasts, spraying his cum over those luscious orbs of flesh, her neck and her lower chin. She wiped it off with her fingers, then ate it. He was hard again in no time, and soon she was on her hands and knees for yet another position.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.