New Horizons - Cover

New Horizons

Copyright© 2004 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young woman who is a Nobel laureate teams up with an undergrad.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   First   Doctor/Nurse   School  

"Maggie, you can't be serious! There's no way I'm going to ask your brother to do this."

"You won't have to. I'll ask him for you."

"That's not what I meant!"

"Really Amy, it'll be fine. David's a real sweetie-pie when it comes to helping people. I'm sure he'll agree."

"Maggie, that's not the point. I'm a guest in your house, and for God's sake, I just met your brother yesterday! Won't he be embarrassed?"

"Oh no... Well, maybe a little... Actually, maybe more than a little. But my brother is so hopelessly shy when it comes to girls, this will probably do him some good anyway..."

"Maggie, look at my face carefully, closely study the smirk upon it..."

"I'm serious! Well, sort of. Getting into a sexy situation with a woman his age might really do him some good. Help him be more relaxed around females later."

"Maggie, this wouldn't be a sexual situation!"

"Oh, I know. From personal experience, I know. David let me practice on him before my own Practicum exam. It really helped my technique. I got top marks."

"You practiced on your own brother?" Amy whispered.

"Sure, why not? About half a dozen times too. He blushed a bit when I first asked him, but he agreed. Didn't ask for anything in return either. I told you, he's a real sweetie- pie."

"Oh, Maggie, I don't know... Wait a minute! What would your parents think if I catheterized your brother just for practice?"

"Well, I'll give you that. They'd probably be squeamish about it. But they'll never know! They'll be gone all afternoon. David's in the shower now, and I still have some unused tube kits and KY jelly. This really is a perfect opportunity... You practiced on the Life/form models, but never had a chance to insert into a real human penis, right?"

"Well, no..."

"And it would help you to get some real feedback, right?"

"Well... Yes it would."

"It's settled then. Why don't you wash your hands in the second bathroom, and we'll ask David when he comes out of his shower."

10 minutes later...

"David, my dear brother! Can you come in here?"

"Sure sis. Just let me just throw some clothes on, I'll be back in a minute."

"No, I mean come right now."

"Huh? Okay."

David walked into his sister's bedroom wearing a damp bathrobe. "Hi Amy! What's up Margaret?"

"David, I'll get right to the point. Remember how much you helped me prepare for my nursing qualifiers? Amy will be taking her own Practicum right after the Christmas break, in less than two weeks. Will you help her too?"

"What? Oh! Oh... Well, ah, yeah sure, okay... Err, the way you're smiling Maggie, do you mean like right now?"

"Yep! Here, lie down on my bed. Ditch the wet robe first. Remember to bend your knees..." Maggie walked over to the door. "I'll be downstairs. If you need me to call 911, just give a holler."

"What!? Oh... Very funny sis. You're not staying?"

"Do you really want your sister to chaperone this?"

"Uh, I guess not. Bye."

Maggie left the room and closed the door. David, still standing in his robe, looked shyly at Amy for a moment and then gave her a warm smile. "All joking with my sister aside, I'm really am very happy to help you Amy. It just took me a few moments to change gears."

"This was your sister's idea; I would never have had the nerve to suggest this myself. I am grateful though, this really will help me... Ah, if you're ready, why don't you get rid of the robe and lie down on your back? Maggie's right, remember to bend your knees. Close your eyes if you like, just get comfortable. I hope to be very gentle. Tell me at once if there's any pain."

David disrobed and lay down on the bed. Amy tore open the sterile seal on the kit and coated one end of the tube with KY jelly. She noticed that David's eyes were closed, and decided to give him a verbal description of what she was doing. "I'm right-handed. I'm holding your penis now with my left hand. I'll be inserting with my right... Just to be super cautious, I'm wiping down the penis head with a bit of alcohol... Okay, ready to begin. David, when was the last time you urinated?"

"Uh... When I woke up early this morning I guess."

"Excellent! I should get a good visual feedback on the tube then when I penetrate your bladder... I'm holding your penis at a right angle to your body. This will give me a nice straight path for the catheter..."

Amy gently squeezed the penis head until she popped open the urethra slit. She placed the lubricated tip into the opening, but instead of beginning the insertion, she sighed and just thought for a moment. She noticed that David's eyes were still closed, and as she looked as his naked body, it occurred to her that he was quite fit and pleasant to look at. She withdrew the catheter tip from his slit and rested the insertion bulb on the sterile inside of the kit. "David, your penis is fully erect. It would still be possible for me to catheterize you, but your urethra tract is now stretched tight. It would be uncomfortable for you to be penetrated now, for me to force my way through all your erectile tissue, and there's no medical need for me to do this to you. We should stop."

David blushed, still keeping his eyes closed. "Oh, I don't mind. I know my sister. She would never have suggested this if it wouldn't help you... I can try to rest for a minute, think dull thoughts, see what happens..."

"Are you sure? Really sure?" David kept nodding his head. "Well, okay. Thank you... Ha! Did this, ah, problem happen with you and your sister?"

"Gosh no! Well, maybe I got a little erect, especially the first time... But nothing like this... Maggie had cool hands... Your hand is nice and warm... But I think the real difference is that she's my sister. I don't know if she's told you much about me. As a teenager I was hopelessly shy around girls. I've been making an intense effort to be more social and gregarious recently, but my shyness is still here. Outside of my sister, I've never had anyone my age even give me a close hug, let alone have a beautiful girl hold my penis like this."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.