Doing a Friend a Favor

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Tom helps a female co-worker and friend out by agreeing to a very unusual request. Her oldest daughter is 15 and she asks Tom if he'll be the first to have sex with her daughter, Amber, and take her cherry.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Size   .

I finally found myself sitting there with the phone to my ear, hearing the words that my friend Beverly was saying but not really believing them. She'd called me at home one evening, and after we'd exchanged pleasantries, Beverly came right out and asked me if I'd do her a huge favor. I always hated it when someone would ask that question before letting me know what the favor would be. But, when Beverly then proceeded to spell out what she wanted from me, I struggled to deal with the reality and then I found myself dealing with the huge hardon that grew between my legs.

"Tom, I would really appreciate it if you'd take Amber's virginity for me," Beverly said. I couldn't believe it. Beverly, a neighbor and also a co-worker/friend of mine was asking me to take her 15-year old daughter's Amber's pussy cherry and make a young woman of her. I was really waiting for her to tell me this was all a huge, strange joke, but that other shoe never did fall. Beverly was totally serious and she wanted me to be her 15-year old daughter's first lover. I wanted to ask Beverly why she was offering me this opportunity to deflower her virgin daughter (actually her first of three daughters).

"Tom, I want you to do this because I know if you don't, Amber's going to get her first fuck somewhere less ideal and I'm afraid she'll end up pregnant long before she's ready," Beverly explained without my even asking the question.

"OK, Beverly, I'm more than willing to do that for you and for Amber," I answered. She set it up for the next evening and said she'd bring Amber to my place and drop her off for a period of three hours or so. She asked if we could accomplish her deflowering during that amount of time. I told her that I sure hoped I could manage to take a young virgin's cherry in 3 hours. We'd have to see what else needed to be done if that wasn't time enough.

I laid in bed imagining what it would be like between me and Amber the next night. I was in my late 20s at that time, and Amber was 15. We weren't all that far apart in age; well, yeah we were but I was trying to rationalize that Beverly wasn't really asking me to fuck a teenage girl half my age. But, Amber was almost precisely that; half my age, and never been fucked before.

I'd seen Amber before lots of times and I'd noticed that she was developing nicely into a maturing young woman, even at her tender age of 15. But, I'd really never noticed that Amber was overtly sexy or provocative in her dress or demeanor. When the doorbell rang, I quickly answered it, knowing that my cock was already half aroused from just knowing that it was Amber and what she was there for us to do together. I opened the door, found her standing there looking very cute, and I showed Amber into my home, taking her coat and showing her into my family room. I'd deflowered several virgins before in my life, but I couldn't say I'd ever approached one in quite this sort of arrangement. I tried to put Amber at ease because I knew a major part of her enjoying our session of fucking together would depend on her being relaxed and being at ease with me. She really didn't know me, and I wanted her to feel welcome and comfortable being alone with me and especially for what we were going to be doing.

"Amber, I know you're know what your mom brought you here for, don't you?" I asked as I let my eyes roam up and down over her young developing body. Amber had nice B-cup sized tits inside the top she was wearing -- a button-up blouse that I could see the shape and outline of her breasts through -- and a short skirt that I wondered what I'd find her wearing under it.

"Yes, I know what she asked you to do for me, and I'm OK with it. She said you were a really good friend of hers and that she knew she could trust you to not hurt me and to help me start learning about sex," Amber said in a slightly unsteady tone of voice.

"Well, would you like to watch some TV or a video, take a shower or just get on with what you're here for?" I asked as I looked straight into Amber's young gorgeous eyes.

"I'm ready for us to make love, Tom," Amber said, opening the door for me to take the next steps in getting it on with her.

"Come on over here, Amber, and let's get to know each other better," I said, as I motioned for her to sit on my lap. I had a nearly erect cock already in my pants and I didn't want to scare this young teenager with a big hardon first thing off. Amber walked over to where I was sitting, and she straddled my lap, rather than sitting sideways as I'd originally intended for her to. I looked up into her beautiful brown eyes, and then I reached up, placing my hand on her chin and gently caressing her soft face. Then, I let my right hand slide down over her neck and eventually I cupped her left breast with my hand, feeling the cup of her bra encasing the budding breast underneath. I continued to look into Amber's eyes, wanting to catch any sign of fear or reticence so I could quickly calm her if she began to panic. After all, her mother had arranged for a man who was really a stranger to her to undress her, and slide his mature hard cock into her pussy and fuck her for the very first time. I imagined that I'd be a bit scared and concerned if it was me in her place. She seemed to be fairly calm and I began caressing her breast through her top, feeling the nipple hardening underneath my touch.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.