Cheating Together - Cover

Cheating Together

Copyright© 2004 by Dark Vision

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jill is devastated when she learns her husband is having an affair. Amber, Jill and Kyle's next-door neighbor and friend, is more than willing to help Jill get even.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

The morning was warm for Michigan in April. Jill Morgan walked from her front door to her neighbor's home, her two young children in tow. Megan, a bouncing three year old held her mom's left hand while Jill held her year old son in her right arm. Jason babbled as he rode on Jill's hip.

Walking up the drive, Jill went to the backdoor, knocked and then let herself in. Jill could hear the whine of the vacuum cleaner coming from the family room and headed in the direction of the familiar sound.

"Amber," Jill said loud enough to be heard above the machine.

The noise stopped and Amber turned around. She saw the distraught look on Jill's face and quickly went to her friend.

"Jill, what's wrong?" Amber asked as she took Jason from Jill's arm.

Jill shook her head and said, "Do you have time to talk?"

"Of course, let's take the kids to the playroom. Stacy and Kim are in there."

Following Amber, Jill led her daughter to the playroom. The television was on and a cartoon show was keeping Amber's two daughters occupied. Stacy saw Megan, squealed and jumped up. Megan giggled and went over to her friend. Stacy was six months older than Megan. She took the younger girls hand, pulled her to the pillows on the floor and they sat down.

Amber placed Jason on the floor and he waddled across the room to a stuffed tiger he spotted near the toy box. Grabbing the toy by a front leg, he wandered around the room, dragging the tiger behind him.

"They'll be okay, Jill; let's go to the kitchen. I have a fresh pot of coffee." Amber closed the bottom of the Dutch door and latched it so the toddlers couldn't escape.

Once in the large kitchen, Jill sat at the breakfast bar while Amber poured two cups of coffee. Amber placed the mugs on the counter and went around to sit next to Jill. The two friends sat silently for a few moments. Jill held her mug with both hands and stared at the dark contents.

"I think Kyle is having an affair, Amber." Jill's voice cracked. "I don't know what to do?"

Jill never lifted her eyes from her coffee mug. Tears began to run down her cheeks and she wiped them away with the back of her hand. Amber got up, grabbed a box of tissues and put them near the crying woman.

"What makes you think he's having an affair, Jill?"

Pulling a tissue from the box, Jill wiped her eyes and turned to Amber.

"I was getting his suits ready to take to the cleaners this morning and found a business card in one of his jacket pockets. It was a woman's business card."

Amber shook her head. "Jill, just because Kyle had a woman's business card in his pocket doesn't mean anything."

Normally Jill wouldn't have had a second thought about finding a card in her husband's pocket. He was the head of large insurance company and in his position he was often meeting other people. Kyle joined the company when he graduated from college; a year after he and Jill wed. In six and a half years, he moved up to the head of his local office.

Jill worked for an accounting firm until their daughter was born and then took a leave of absence to be a stay at home mom. They had chosen to wait until they were financially stable to start their family.

"I know, but this one had a couple of phone numbers written on the back. I dialed one of the numbers and got a woman's answering machine. I'm sure it's her home number, Amber."

"That's it? You find a business card with a number on it and you think you're husband is fooling around?" Amber took a sip of her hot coffee and shook her head again. "I think you may be reading things into this that aren't there."

"Kyle has been working late more than he has in the past too. The other night, it was after eleven before he got home. He called me earlier in the day and said he had a few things to catch up on and not to wait for him."

"Has he worked late before?"

"Yes, but never that late."

Amber and Jill heard screeching from the monitor on the counter. They listened to the device to make sure the children were okay and then heard Stacy saying something to her little sister.

"I'll go check on them, Jill. I'll be right back."

Amber went to the playroom, leaving Jill alone at the counter. She drank some of her cooling coffee, put the mug on the counter and covered her face with her hands. Jill began to think back, back to when she and Kyle met in college.


Jill had just returned from Christmas break in her second year at Michigan State University. She had taken a bus from her hometown in Wisconsin back to the large school. Her parents didn't have the resources to afford a plane ticket and if it hadn't been for an academic scholarship, Jill wouldn't have been able to continue her education at all. Jill was studying to be an accountant with dreams of becoming a CPA after graduation.

The full ride scholarship paid for her tuition, books and room and board in the dorm, but didn't provide any spending money. Her parents sent her one hundred dollars a month, but it wasn't enough so she took a job at a coffee shop to supplement her income.

Once she'd put her things away, Jill walked across campus to the coffee shop to start her shift. She didn't really want to work because she was tired from the long ride, but she didn't want to lose her job. The wind was brisk and cutting as she made her way to the small shop just off campus.

Jill took off her stocking cap and shook her head while she straightened her long red hair with her fingers. She took off her coat, hung it up and removed the sweatpants she'd worn under her skirt to keep her warm. Once she was ready, Jill went out and began waiting on the handful of customers in the shop.

About halfway through her shift, she noticed a tall good-looking student come through the front door and sit on one of the couches. He placed his backpack on the floor, pulled out a book and began to read.

Jill asked the stranger what he wanted.

"Just coffee, please; black." He glanced up, smiled and added, "Large."

Jill got his coffee and took it back to where he was sitting. She placed it on the table next to the couch and smiled. "I'm Jill, if you need anything else, just ask."

The guy nodded and went back to his reading.

Over the next few weeks, the student came into the shop on a regular basis. One evening while he was reading and highlighting in one of his books, Jill stopped to take his order.

"Just coffee?" Jill asked.

The student looked up, grinned and nodded. "My name is Kyle. You're Jill, right?"

"Yes, nice to finally know your name, Kyle. I'll be right back with your coffee."

It was the next week when Kyle came back into the coffee shop. He was the only customer and Jill was at a table studying when he took his normal place on the couch. Jill marked her place in her book, got up and went to get Kyle's coffee.

"Here you go, Kyle. Kind of cold out tonight, isn't it?" Jill set the mug on the table.

"It's freezing outside! I'm still not used to the winters here."

"Where are you from, Kyle?"

"Florida, I grew up in the Tampa area. You?"

Jill chuckled and said, "Wisconsin, it's not all that bad here to me," Jill said. "What's your major?"

"Business; you?" Kyle picked up his coffee and held the warm mug with both hands.

"Accounting, I want to be a CPA."

"That's cool." Kyle smiled and picked up his book.

Jill paused before going back to the table she was using to study. Kyle looked back up at her.

"Would you like to go out sometime? Dinner and a movie, or maybe a party?"

Jill was flabbergasted by Kyle's request. She though about it for a moment, smiled and nodded her head.

"Great, how about next Friday?"

"I get off at six on Fridays; I could be ready by seven or seven-thirty."

"Seven-thirty sounds great. I'll meet you here or I can meet you at your dorm."

Jill picked up Kyle's notebook and took his pencil, wrote her dorm name and room number on the paper and handed it back to Kyle.

"My dorm will be fine. Where are we going?"

"Why?"

"So I know what to wear."

"Oh, right. I'll let you know in a day or two."

Several students came into the shop and Jill went to serve them. After taking and filling their orders, Jill looked back at the couch Kyle was sitting on. He was gone, his coffee mug sitting on the small table.


Amber came back into the kitchen and snapped Jill back to the present.

"The kids are fine, just a ruckus over a toy," Amber said as she sat back down.

"Jill, how is your sex life with Kyle? I mean, you two still make love don't you?"

"Yes, when we have time. You know how it is, Amber. I work around the house all day, take care of the kids and fix dinner. Most nights both of us are too tired by the time we get to bed. We still make love, but not like before."

Amber looked at Jill and said, "It's really none of my business, but when Kyle wants to fool around do you tell him no?"

"Not often, but once in a while when I'm just not in the mood."

Amber laughed and nodded, "I hear that. What are you going to do, Jill?"

"I don't know what to do. I guess I'll just confront Kyle and see what he says."

"You could do that, Jill, but if you're wrong, it could really mess up your marriage. It might be better for you to keep your eye on Kyle and see what happens. Maybe your suspicions are unfounded."

"Maybe you're right, Amber. Maybe I'll just wait and see what happens."

"Look, I know we've only been friends for a couple of years, but I think we're close, Jill. Have you ever tried to spice things up, you know, in the bedroom?"

"There's nothing wrong in that department, Amber."

"Okay, if you say so. How would you like to start going to the gym with me? I think it would do you some good to get out once in a while. I go two nights a week with a couple of other girls I know."

Jill chuckled and said, "Are you saying I'm fat?"

Amber shook her head. "What size did you wear when you were married?"

"Six."

"Now?"

Jill looked down. "Ten or twelve, depending on what I'm wearing. I've had two kids, what do you expect?"

"I don't expect anything, Jill. What do you think Kyle expects?"

"He never says anything to me about it, Amber. Do think he's having an affair because I've gained a little weight?"

"I don't know if your husband is having an affair, Jill, and neither do you. All I'm saying is I think you should get out and have a little fun. If you get into better shape because of it, it's a plus.

"Jill, I have a few errands to run. If you want to go, I leave about eight. We spend an hour at the gym and then stop for coffee. We get home at about ten."

"What about the kids, what do you do with Stacy and Kim?"

"Chet watches them. If he can't, I get a sitter."

"Okay, Amber. I'll let you know later; after I talk to Kyle."

Jill collected her children and went back to her house. She finished gathering the clothes for the cleaners, carried them out to the garage and put them into her SUV. After lunch she put Stacy and Jason to bed for their naps.

Naptime was also Jill's private time. She went to her bedroom, removed her jeans and top and then went into the master bath. After removing her underwear, she started the shower and climbed in. As the warm water cascaded over her head and down her body, Jill tried to put the thoughts of her husband's possible infidelity out of her mind.

Jill picked up a white puff, poured some body gel onto it and began rubbing it over her body. After rinsing, she shampooed her hair and then turned off the water. Jill opened the glass door and grabbed a towel off the towel rack. She wrapped it around her body and tucked the corner between her breasts.

Grabbing another towel, Jill bent forward and shook out her hair. She wrapped her red hair in the towel and straightened up.

Jill's routine was the same most days. She would get up before her husband, make coffee and then start breakfast. When Kyle came down, they sat at the table and chatted about the upcoming day. Once Kyle left for work, Jill woke her children and fed them. After lunch the kids took their nap and Jill showered and got ready for the rest of her day.

Standing in front of the sink, Jill removed the towel from her body and stared at her reflection. She turned and examined her profile, thinking of what Amber said about the gym. Jill lifted her ample breasts and then let them drop. Her once firm mounds now sagged slightly. Jill ran her hands over the bulge of her stomach and remembered how flat and firm it was before giving birth to Jason. She recovered quickly after Stacy was born, but not after her son.

The next thing Jill noticed was her bottom. Once it was firm like her chest, but now it looked much too big. She reached behind her, cupped her cheeks and turned so she could see better. Lifting her butt, she jiggled it and shook her head. Maybe Kyle wanted a woman that was in better shape, someone that was young and firm. At that moment, Jill decided she was going to do whatever it took to be that woman.

Jill dried her hair and then went to her bedroom. She put on clean panties and a bra. After slipping on a cotton dress and buttoning it, she went to the family room to watch television.

Sitting in her favorite chair, Jill put her feet up on the ottoman and leaned back. She changed the channel to the show she watched at that time of day and adjusted the volume. As she started at the screen, she began to reminisce again.


Kyle came into the coffee shop a couple days before their first date. He told Jill they would be going to dinner and to a play the college drama department was putting on. Because of the time she got off work, they would go to the play first.

"That sounds like fun, Kyle. I can't wait," Jill told him. "I haven't been to one of the plays yet."

"They're not bad. The actors and actresses are really pretty good."

Kyle drank coffee and studied while Jill took care of the customers in the shop. She couldn't help glancing at him and thinking about what was to come.

Jill wasn't very popular in high school and only went out a few times. She never had a real boyfriend and most of her dates were arranged by one of her girlfriends. Jill's parents weren't overly strict, but she was trying to keep her grades up so she could get into a good college.

The only experience with sex was some kissing in the backseat of a car and on one occasion, one of her dates fondled her breast through her sweater. She had quickly put a stop to the activity and never went out with the boy again.

When Friday night came, Jill was nervous. She spent longer than normal dressing, trying on several outfits before deciding on a long skirt and bulky sweater. Jill normally dressed very conservatively, keeping the size of her breasts hidden.

Kyle was right on time and they walked to the theater and found two seats near the front. After the play, they walked to a small restaurant and enjoyed a meal. During dinner, Jill and Kyle told one another about their prior lives and their high school days.

Jill learned Kyle played football and ran track. He told her he didn't date much and didn't even go to the prom.

"Same here," Jill said. "I wasn't asked to the prom. One of my girlfriends tried to fix me up, but I didn't want to go."

"Why not? You're a very beautiful girl." Kyle smiled across the table at her.

Jill blushed and looked down. She had never thought of herself a being attractive, let alone beautiful.

"Thank you," Jill almost whispered.

Kyle and Jill spent a couple of hours in the restaurant learning about each other. When they left, Kyle walked her to her dorm.

"I had a great time, Jill. I'd like to do it again sometime."

"It was a very nice evening, Kyle. I'd love to go out again."

That was the beginning of their relationship. Kyle and Jill went out as often as they could. Some nights, they would just go to one of their dorm rooms and study together. They both enjoyed their time together. They spent hours snuggling and kissing, but never took it much further. One night while they were kissing, Kyle put his hand on her breast and began to gently massage it. Jill didn't stop him, liking the feeling of his large hand on her.

Kyle was a big guy, standing six foot four. Jill was five foot seven, but Kyle still towered above her. He was also broad shouldered and very strong. Several times, he picked up Jill like she was a feather.

At the end of the term, Jill and Kyle went home for the summer. They called each other often and traded email. When the next term began, they were both excited to get back together.

Even thought they'd been separated for a couple months, when the met in the fall it was like they never were apart. Kyle ran to Jill when she stepped off the bus and took her in his arms. He picked her up, spun her around and kissed her hard on the lips.

"I've missed you so much, Jill," Kyle said.

"I've missed you too, Sweetie. I've missed you a lot," Jill replied as she snuggled against his chest.

Jill went back to work at the coffee shop and Kyle visited her almost every night. In October, they went out to celebrate Jill's twenty-first birthday. Kyle ordered a bottle of red wine with dinner and they finished it. After the meal, they had a couple of drinks.

Neither Jill nor Kyle drank much in the past. When they left the restaurant, they held onto one another as they staggered back to Kyle's dorm.

"I need to sit for a few minutes," Jill slurred and she flopped on Kyle's bed.

Kyle's roommate was gone for the weekend. Kyle knew they wouldn't be disturbed and stretched out next to Jill on the small bed. He took her in his arms and held her close to him.

Jill's lips found Kyle's and they began to kiss. As their tongues explored one another's mouths, Kyle's hands began to roam over Jill's body. When his hand closed around her breast, Jill moaned into his mouth. The combination of the drinks and the heat of the moment were taking both of them to uncharted waters.

Kyle began to unbutton Jill's blouse. His lips kissed her neck and she tilted her head back to give him access. As their passion rose, Jill's inhibitions declined. She didn't stop Kyle when he removed her blouse and even helped him remove her bra. When Kyle began to suck on her nipple, Jill pulled his head to her chest.

Neither of them spoke as their session progressed. Jill removed Kyle's sweater and relished in the feeling of his bare chest against hers. Time seemed to stall and they undressed each other and then made love for the first time.

When Jill woke up the next morning and found Kyle naked in bed with her, she felt a slight panic. She shook her head to clear the cobwebs and tried to recall the night before. Kyle woke up, looked into her eyes and waited for her to say something.

Jill gazed back at Kyle and tried to sort out her feelings. The tenderness between her legs told her she was no longer virgin, but she wasn't really sure about how she felt about it. In her dreams and during her masturbation sessions, she dreamed of making love the first time, but her dreams were never like what had really happened.

Pulling the sheet over her breasts, Jill cleared her throat.

"I'm sorry, Jill," Kyle finally said, breaking the uncomfortable silence. "I didn't plan on it happening."

"I know; neither did I, Kyle." Jill leaned closer, kissed him and laid her head on his chest. "Kyle, do you think you could do something for me?'

Stroking her dangled hair, Kyle said, "What?"

Jill rolled over and scooted up so she could put her lips on his. She kissed him several times and then said, "Could you make love to me again? I want to know what it's like. I don't remember much from last night."

Kyle grinned and began to kiss Jill. They wallowed in the bed and made love. This time they both were able to enjoy the feeling of being coupled. The session didn't last very long. Kyle ejaculated within minutes of entering Jill and then became anxious. He quickly pulled out of her and stared into her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Jill. I didn't wear a condom."

Jill took his face between her hands, kissed his nose and smiled.

"I'm on the pill, Kyle. I went to the doctors during summer break."

"Were you planning on making love to me?"

"Let's say I was dreaming of it. I decided that if you still wanted me when we got beck together, I would make love with you if you wanted to. I must admit I didn't really expect it to happen the way it did."

Kyle diverted his eyes and nodded. "I didn't either, Jill. In my dreams, it was much different. I dreamed of a very romantic night, not what happened."

Jill grinned, kissed him and said, "We have a lot of time for romantic nights; at least I hope we do."

"There is nothing I'd like more, Jill." Kyle rose up and looked down at her. "Jill, I love you."

Jill sprang into his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck. She started to cry and then kissed him repeatedly. "I love you too, Kyle. I was so worried you would find someone else and not want me any more."

"Not a chance in the world, Jill. Not a chance in the world."

Kyle got out of bed, picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. He turned on the shower and they stepped into the stall together. After showering, they dressed and went out to get breakfast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.