Happy Anniversary Darling - Cover

Happy Anniversary Darling

Copyright© 2004 by sjdwriter

Part 3

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3 - Celebrating Anniversary with dinner and dance with a twist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation  

Nicole and Pam still neighbors and good friends after months gone by over the Thomas Brothers ordeal.

Visiting each other on a daily basis with the conversations of the day going back to the previous months and what happened to them on that day.

Pam confessed to Nicole that she hasn't enjoyed sex with her husband Rob since she was ganged rapped by the brothers.

It wasn't the fact of being afraid of sex, it was the enjoyment of the large cocks she had taken into her small white pussy.

She complained that Rob hasn't hit those deep parts of her womb like they did.

Nicole being the friend she is tried convincing her that being hypnotized while being invaded was the reason for the feelings she felt.

Deep down Nicole felt the same feelings but never admitted that to anyone. She also enjoyed the assault she experienced.

Pam suggested that they go out one night for dinner and maybe some light clubbing while their husbands were away on business.

Nicole agreed that maybe getting out and away from the daily routine will help both of them.

Friday night has arrived and their husbands were on their separate ways doing what they do best for the firms they work for and leaving their wives home alone for the weekend.

Pam dressed in a tight black dress that brought out her long blonde hair that hung over her shoulders with a descending front that showed much cleavage. Her breasts still swelled with milk for her 8 week old baby making her breast larger than her normal 36 C.

Nicole dressed with a tight skirt just above the knee and a loose white silk blouse that was cut low in front between her 36 B breasts.

Her auburn hair tied up behind her head in stylish fashion. Both women were dressed to kill.

Nicole suggested they go for dinner on the coast where the view of the ocean makes for a peaceful night out.

As they were finishing their meal, the waiter came over with two drinks that was sent by an admirer from the bar.

They looked around and seen a tall handsome black man toasting them. They raised their drinks and toasted back to him, then looked at each other and smiled.

"I guess we are attracted to black men" Pam said with a giggle in her voice. "We better be careful Pam" Nicole suggested.

"I'M not worried Nic" Pam said. "We are safe here, he is out of his neighborhood" they both giggled.

While they chatted the man appeared at their table, he excused himself and asked "May I join you two lovely ladies?"

Catching them by surprise they looked at him and noticed he was already seated. "Yes of course " they said at the same time.

"My name is Roger and I couldn't believe my eyes when I seen the two of you here all alone."

"We are neighbors and best friends" exclaimed Pam "and our husbands are away on business. Nicole getting nervous by the way Pam was talking to this strange man about our business.

"I'M Pam and this is Nicole" said Pam as she reached out to shake his hand. "Very nice to meet you two Pam" as he reached out to shake Nicole's hand also.

After several drinks and a good two hours passed, Roger asked "Do you two have any plans for the rest of the evening?"

Pam without hesitation said they wanted to go dancing.

"Great" Roger said, "I know the perfect place to go." "Not far from here and a very high class establishment."

The girls looked at each other and agreed. Nicole was unsure about it all but she knew Pam was excited about being out for the night and didn't want to ruin her evening by suggesting to leave and go home.

Roger led the way and the girls followed his big Lincoln to The Elegant Club with Valet parking and large pillars of marble in the entrance. "Very plush" Pam said to Roger as he met them at the entrance.

The girls followed Roger through the club and noticed how everyone they passed called him by name and admired them both.

All three sat together at a table tucked away in the shadows of the dance floor.

After several more drinks Nicole started to feel more comfortable. Roger was the perfect gentlemen and danced with them both.

Nicole did notice that nobody approached their table to speak to Roger although he was so well known there. It seemed like he intimidated them for some reason.

As the night went on Roger was getting a little closer as they danced and started to hold them a little tighter.

Nicole thought she felt his erection as they danced but put that thought aside and blamed her imagination.

As he danced with Pam, Nicole noticed that he was holding Pam by her butt cheek and with the other hand pulling her hip tight against his crotch.

Roger sitting between Nicole and Pam leaned over to Pam and kissed her on the lips. Pam in return kissed him back. Nicole was afraid now for the first time this evening. Being nervous is one thing but fear took over now knowing what the past brought to them.

"I think we should be leaving Pam" Nicole said load enough for others to hear.

"The night is still young " said Roger. " I think Pam is really enjoying herself, am I right Pam?" "Yes, It's still early Nic."

After a couple more drinks Nicole started to loosen up and danced more with Roger than before.

She felt him hold her like he did Pam and also felt him move his crotch to her more often.

As they danced together Roger waved for Pam to join them on the dance floor. All three danced together and were having a good time.

When the slow dance came Roger held Pam to his right side and Nicole to his left.

While they were dancing he seemed to manage to slide Pam's shoulder strap down and uncovered her right breast.

Nicole didn't notice until she felt his hand inside her blouse and slipping her left breast from her bra. He pulled the girls together so their breasts touched. Squeezing Pam nipple gently until she leaked milk. Smearing it over Nicole's nipple and then took it between his lips and sucked Pam's milk from Nicole's tit. Nicole got wet between her legs and Pam felt her legs getting week from near orgasm. Reaching his left hand to Nicole's head he gently pushed it down to Pam's exposed breast. Never being with a woman in this situation made Nicole very nervous yet feeling very erotic.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.