Friendly Traveler's Inn: Room 303
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2004 by Thinking Horndog

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alan is in town for the week; Pamela is a local who has been unlucky at love. The pair discover one another at a hotel with a unique guest-matching service...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW  

Margot let herself and Vernon into her room. The interlude in the Jacuzzi had been, overall, quite pleasant; Vern had set her off twice before he let go, and anal sex with John had turned out to be quite satisfying, too, after a somewhat rocky start. Natural lubrication had been sorely lacking, and the foaming waters had been a hindrance, rather than a help. After Margot had emitted a couple of loud screams, John dropped to her pussy to lube himself up, but stress had left her somewhat dry there, too, until Vern lent a hand, playing with her clit and chewing on her neck. John had grown some sense and added a little spit, and the second attempt went a whole lot better. Once lubed, Margot found that she liked the feel of John poking her insides; the occasional twinge seemed to make it better. Who'd have thought she'd be so sensitive there? Vern had kept up the attack on her clitoris, bringing her a quite satisfying cum that dragged John along for the ride.

They'd all relaxed a bit in the aftermath, and Margot had decided that the group thing had run its course, for tonight. Choosing between the men wasn't difficult; Vern was just better at everything, including plain ol' common courtesy, so they said goodbye to John and came back upstairs, where Margot planned a room service dinner, a cuddle, and a nice long, slow bout that she could fall asleep after with a man draped across her - if she didn't have to share him with Pamela. She didn't look forward to that scenario; Vern's race might be an issue with Pamela, or even just the fact that he was male, and despite brave talk, she wasn't ready. And Vern seemed really happy with her; she didn't know how he'd deal with having to split his attention, and she didn't know how SHE would react if Vern decided that Pamela was a closer fit to his preferences...

Well, might as well take the bull by the horns. Margot wondered what tale Pamela would have ready to cover the disappearance of the undoubtedly imaginary Alan; she hoped it would be good for a laugh, at least. "Make yourself at home, Vern," she announced, "I'm gonna pop over and look in on my girlfriend, okay?" Vern nodded distractedly, and headed for the bathroom. Margot marched to the connecting door, knocked once, and threw it open, announcing herself with, "Well, Sweetie, how did you..."

... Then her eyes started processing their inputs. Little Pamela was sitting on the lap of some guy seated in the recliner, wearing a white terry robe that was twin to hers that gaped open from neck to hem. From where she stood, Margot could see that he was very visibly fondling Pamela's right breast with his left hand. The couple broke a kiss at the interruption, but when Pamela started struggling to get covered and organized, the man pinned her arms to her sides, and said, "No," in a quiet voice, then proceeded to nuzzle aside the robe with his nose, and lock his lips on Pamela's again- exposed nipple. Pamela froze, and then slowly settled back into his lap, her eyes pleading at Margot not to embarrass her.

Margot merely smiled gently. Pamela was SO hung-up! Why, when she'd frigged herself watching the sauna show during their visit last month, she thought the poor fool was going to move out or something, afterward! "So, Alan DOES exist, huh?"

"Uhn huh," Pamela's voice was thick. Margot couldn't ever remember seeing her that red, either. Somehow, she didn't think it was embarrassment.

"Can I use my hands again?" Alan asked Pamela, quietly. She nodded, and he recaptured her nipple with his fingers while turning to Margot. "Hi. I think we met at the elevators."

"Oh, yeah." The face WAS familiar, actually. "How's it going?"

"We're taking our time, but we'll get there, I think. Don't you, Dear?" Alan asked, turning his attention to Pamela.

Pamela went beet red, and tucked her head. Margot could lip read readily, but only Alan could hear her quiet, "Yes."

Margot was in no mood to let her off the hook. Apparently, Pamela had hooked a live one - and someone who would put up with the symptoms of her peculiar case of arrested development, too. In Margot's opinion, the man needed all the help he could get, so... "What was that, Sweetie?"

Pamela had been rooming with Margot for over a decade; she knew that tone - and she knew what she had to do about it! "Yes, Margot. I said 'Yes'. We're gonna fuck - soon! Okay?" She buried her head in Alan's shoulder.

But Alan's big right hand pulled her shoulder back, exposing her face, and he raised her chin with his left hand so he could lock eyes with her. "Correction: We're going to make love, soon!" he chided.

Talk went out the window; Pamela's throat locked - so she nodded her head, and Alan released her chin and let her hide again. Margot judged that she was hurting things more than helping, so... "I was going to invite you to dinner, but I see it's handled. Y'all have a good time; if you need anything, Vern and I are next door." She engaged Alan's eyes, directly. "If she gets stupid, holler and Vern and I will hold her down for ya. She'll thank us, later." With that, she closed the connecting door. Turning to Vern, who was settling himself against the headboard of the bed, she announced, "Seems like things are under control in there, after all." Climbing onto the bed next to him, she added, "Want to hand me that book? I think the menu is in there. I need to eat so I'll have energy to play with your joystick again..."

Pamela watched the door close, remarking without heat, "Some friend - offers to hold me down so I can be raped..."

Alan chuckled, "We're working on something altogether different, I hope."

Pamela nodded, then queried diffidently, "Alan? Maybe you can do the robe now? I want to..." The way her hand twitched spoke volumes. Suddenly, she wanted to be up close and personal with that iron bar she'd been sitting on for twenty minutes.

Alan nodded, "Okay, sounds like it's time." He handed her up, then rose, and turned for the bath. When he got to the door, he turned and directed, "When I come out, I'll be nude beneath. You be, too."

Pamela had her thumbs in the waistband of her panties before he was through the door; the crotch was soaked, anyway. After a moment, she dropped the robe, too, and then turned off the TV and the lamp. This left things a bit too dark, so she pulled back the light masking layer of the curtains, allowing the parking lot lights to pour dimly through the sheers. Yes, that was better; she moved to turn down the bed.

Alan undid the cuffs of his dress shirt, eyeing himself in the mirror; aside from a certain maniacal gleam in his eye, he looked no different than usual. Apparently, Pamela had no brief against his moustache - he'd dealt with women who did, and usually they weren't worth it. He'd forgotten hangers - to Hell with it. The dress shirt got draped over the side of the bathtub, followed by the undershirt... He stepped out of his trousers, added them to the pile, and sat down to pull off his socks, absently ruffling his thin patch of chest hair. Funny how as you get older, hair grows everywhere but on your head, where it belongs... Standing again, he shucked his briefs, kicking them up and catching them. Glancing down at his half-hard cock, he muttered, "Once more into the breach, Dear Friend..." He collected the robe, shrugged into it, took a quick look in the mirror at the graying visage displayed there, growled in disgust, and stepped out.

Pamela was framed in the light from the bathroom behind him, standing beside the turned-down bed - nude - distractedly fluffing her pubic hair. It was an incredibly cute picture; Alan stood there taking it in, grinning. Pamela was well past the point of being a swimsuit model, but she contrived to be coltish, despite the adjustments that age was making to her form. It was sad, really, Alan reflected, in a world full of men doing without, she'd been missed totally. "I figured we could move to the bed," Pamela announced diffidently.

"Good idea," Alan agreed, reaching behind him to click off the bathroom light. Knowing that if he stopped to ogle, it would leave her flustered, he stepped in and collected her for a kiss, taking possession of her narrow back with his hands. The kiss extended itself, and Alan put his hands on autopilot; at this point, Pamela was pretty clearly committed - she wasn't going anywhere.

Pamela managed to multitask, so she knew better where Alan's hands were than he did, concentrating on the kiss - and when he started squeezing a handful of her left ass cheek, something lit off...

Alan noticed it when the ardor of her oral response - already quite nice - took a sudden exponential leap. Alan struggled to regain parity, but it required considerable effort. The grasping hand went on standby, which might have cooled things - but Pamela decided she needed skin on skin contact. She tore open his robe and entered its confines, pressing her breasts against his chest hair and her mons against his erection...

... For Alan would have had to be dead to have lacked one, under the stimulation he was getting! As it was, he had just over six inches of flesh attempting to emulate steel pipe as it jutted from his loins. Pamela found this, ground her pubic mound against it and moaned into his mouth.

That ended the kiss; Alan, surprised, brought himself up to date over the circumstances of their embrace. The hand was still there, on her ass, so he put it to work, actively assessing the soft flesh there while he nibbled her neck. Pamela was apparently having difficulty breathing, and her half of the embrace was a clutch; she was apparently trying to merge with him, standing up! Surprised, Alan murmured, "I know you don't remember much from previous engagements, but do you remember enjoying it?"

"Yessss..." Pamela was soaked. The first gentle squeeze of her ass had sent a wash of dampness along her vagina, and the feel of the burning shaft she was rubbing against had turned it into a flow. Pamela's inner thighs were wet; she couldn't bring herself to back off. It was all too different - and too good!

Alan was discovering a wet scrotum, with only one possible source. "Let's lie down - you can lie on top. If we don't have to stand up..."

Pamela backed off a minimal distance, reluctantly, and Alan backed onto the bed. She took him at his word, immediately crawling atop him and pressing herself to him urgently. Alan, unable to believe it, rubbed her back, her ass, and her wet thighs. After a moment, Pamela murmured thickly, "I... want it."

"Take it, then - at your own speed. I'm more than ready," Alan replied. Pamela was the next thing to a virgin, at her age - no need to go all macho on her. He wondered briefly about birth control, but at their ages, it was doubtful that he could impregnate her; she was probably menopausal. She probably had it handled, he figured - after all, she was pretty compulsive - and if he brought it up it might ruin the whole thing for her...

For the record, she didn't. For the record, she was on the cusp of ovulating. It had never been an issue, and she'd never given it a moment's thought. And THIS was NOT the moment! Pamela slid herself up along Alan's body, intent upon discovering the point where the tip of his erection touched her vulva. She reached it, and reached awkwardly back. How sensitive was that thing? Would she hurt him if she grabbed it too hard? It seemed pretty robust in the movies...

Alan divined the issue beneath her hesitation and said, "Here, let me get it." He reached between them, and began drawing the tip of his cock along her slit. It was soaked; her inner lips had spread open long since. She moaned at the contact, and Alan gritted his teeth - she was piping hot, oily, and wet, and he wasn't even IN yet! He found the spasming opening and held himself there, "Okay."

Pamela started backing. Her mouth was open, and her eyes were wild - and every sense was focused upon that sudden, stiff yet soft fullness at her opening. This was - she didn't have words - monumental? Stupendous? As his glans cleared the ring of muscle at her opening, Pamela began to hyperventilate. "Easy," Alan cautioned, "It's not going anywhere. Settle down; you don't want to pass out before you cum!" For his part, Alan was loving it! He'd been married for a time, and had enjoyed the attentions of any number of 'professional' women - but this kind of enthusiastic response? Never! He leaned up and collected her lips, providing an excuse for control as she continued to impale herself on his member. She settled down some, but it wasn't much of a kiss; Pamela's attention was elsewhere. Alan settled for giving, not concerned about reciprocation - if it helped balance her, fine. And even if it didn't, he had plenty, anyway. Besides, HE needed the distraction, or he was going to paint her insides white before she even got seated! Alan was pretty amazed; now that the fear had leaked away, the woman was quickly becoming a tigress!

In a moment, she was fully mounted, her clitoris pinned between her pubic bone and his in a mix of their wiry pubes. And at that point, her inexperience became evident. During the insertion, Pamela had just stretched her legs out alongside Alan's and supported herself primarily on her arms while driving back. Now, she was tight against him, but her extended legs gave her no freedom of movement with which to execute the frenzied movement that her body was clamoring for, more and more loudly! Pamela whined in frustration, and Alan backed off the kiss to discover what the problem might be. "I can't..." she wiggled a little bit, trying to drive herself back and forth, and Alan got the picture.

"Draw your knees up, so you're kneeling straddling me - then you'll be able to thrust back and forth," Alan directed. He opened his mouth to mention that she could get up off him to make the move and not emulate a contortionist, but the look on Pamela's face said she wouldn't even consider it as she worked one knee up and then the other.

Once in position, she complained, "But now we're not..." Alan divined the new problem; in the old position, they'd been very much skin on skin - now, she was being driven to sit more erect, or at least rise up a bit.

"It's okay," he soothed. "You need to be able to maneuver. We can cuddle after, and in the meantime, I can play with these." He brought his hands up to cradle her drooping breasts. Pamela felt that this position accentuated their sag and made them look awful, and it showed on her face; Alan believed otherwise, however, and he went to work on her nipples, which apparently maintained a direct connection with the depths of her vagina, because her eyes immediately lost focus and she moaned, a pulse going through her channel. Alan flexed his erection in return, and Pamela's body informed her that looks were unimportant at the moment, but how the current activity FELT was paramount. Instinctively, she set herself into a motion as old as time, raising and lowering herself on Alan's erection.

Previous interludes had been precipitated by Margot getting her seriously drunk just to countenance the idea of interacting with a man, which had led to a pretty vague condition when she'd gotten around to actual sex; at least once, she'd passed out during the act, because her metabolism just couldn't tolerate the alcohol and the amount that it took to make her brave continued to work on her as time progressed. In no case had she ever been truly lucid when push had come to shove - she remembered bits and pieces of some pretty good stuff, and a couple of moments of pain, but never the whole show. That made THIS time her first, in many ways - and it was a real eye- opener! The sensations were intense; there was something about the texture of Alan's penis - okay, cock - that was MUCH better than any old dildo! And she hadn't even... Oh SHIT! Pamela's orgasm announced itself as imminent, and with a low moan, she went into overdrive, pushing the speed of her up and down motion on Alan's cock to the very limit for the ten strokes that came between realization and actuality, then went totally rigid, back arched, a grunted "UuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH!" and the spasms in her vagina announcing her climax. Alan, dumbfounded, watched Pamela's eyes roll up. A few seconds elapsed while Pamela tried to impale herself three inches deeper than Alan had cock, then suddenly his hands on her breasts were carrying her weight as she collapsed.

This only lasted a few moments, however, before Pamela began to feebly resume motion, sucking in big gulps of air. It occurred to her that on those other occasions, it might not have been just the alcohol that had rendered her unconscious. "Sorry," she gasped out, "Suddenly, it was just there..."

Alan lowered his hands to her hips to help her move, and chuckled, "Nothing like knowing I got you there. You okay, or do you want me to drive for a bit?"

"I, uh, from there?" Alan could come up from below? With her weight on him?

"I can," Alan gasped, demonstrating, "But it's easier to roll over and do it from the top..."

The shattering slamming Alan was giving her from below was marvelous, but there was no way he could keep it up! "Let's roll over," Pamela offered.

"Hang on, then!" Alan directed, and initiated the roll. Pamela instinctively dropped her torso onto him, and suddenly, she was on her back, Alan kneeling between her spread legs. "Hmmph, not quite perfect," Alan grumped, and proceeded to anchor her by holding her impaled by the hips as he scooted them to his left, away from the edge of the bed. Pamela used her hands to kind of duck-walk her upper body to keep up, and before she was settled, Alan took full charge of their coupling, his arms braced under her thighs holding her open for solid strokes along the plane of her vagina. Alan set a serious pace, for two reasons: He wanted her to cum again before he did, and he was unbelievably aroused! That prostitutes fake orgasms is a given; that Pamela had NOT, a certainty. This VERY obvious evidence of her capacity and his capability layer itself atop his already strong arousal, bringing him to a point where control was difficult; the elapsed time since his last sexual encounter only added to this, leaving his control on an unsteady, wavering seat that threatened imminent collapse into orgasm. But he just couldn't slow down...

Pamela welcomed the shattering attack. It brought a hammering urgency with it that she'd been unable to inflict upon herself, and the mild pain on impact blended itself with the flashes of pleasure at her clitoris and the deep rub of his shaft on her walls. It seemed like she leaped a step on the way to orgasm every time his pubic bone struck hers. Conscious thought wasn't possible; her legs in the air, draped over his forearms, she was nonetheless rubbing her hands along his lower back, her fingers urging him to greater effort. The background roar of her arousal rose to meet the flashes, surpassed them, and exploded into shockwaves as Pamela wailed, "OH, GOD!!!" at the top of her lungs and clutched Alan to her, trying instinctively to find a way to feed ALL of him into a belly cramping with the contractions of her orgasm. In the midst of all this, there was a familiar ping from her left ovary... one that had never meant anything much, before.

"AAAAUUUGGH!" Release, for Alan, went from something fought against to something absolutely required with the first powerful pulse of Pamela's vagina. He buried himself, assisting her efforts, and the top of his head came off as he erupted into her quaking vaginal passage. This was... well, he MIGHT have cum like this when he was twenty, MAYBE. He collapsed atop Pamela, releasing her legs, which crossed over his back as she continued to try to swallow him whole via her nether orifice. When sanity returned, he reflected that his seminal vesicles had been given a thorough cleaning; his cock was STILL pulsing softly, almost a minute later, buried in an EXTREMELY wet, warm place... Alan was shaking with reaction, but he was laying atop this little, bird-like woman who he HAD to have fifty to seventy-five pounds on, despite her height... "Are you okay? I should get off - I'm heavy..." he muttered, concerned. God knew where he was going to come by the strength to do it...

But Pamela's ankles remained crossed over his back, and her hands rubbed the backs of his shoulders. "No," she husked, "I want to sleep like this..."

THAT had to be the sweetest thing that ANY woman - including his ex - had ever said to Alan. He began nuzzling her neck to conceal wet eyes while Pamela luxuriated in her human blanket. Lassitude took them both...

Pamela's and Alan's near simultaneous screams of completion were by no means quiet; they found Margot kneeling astraddle Vern's knees while she sucked and tongued his sizeable erection. Vern didn't come from whatever land of the giants that black porn stars appear to, but he had a respectable, thick eight inches, and Margot was in the midst of gathering herself for a first attempt at deep-throating it when the couple's blended screams bled through the wall. Vern chuckled as Margot's eyebrows rose, "Think she got her some?"

"Mmmmmm hmmmmm," Margot hummed happily around Vern's buried shaft. Vern's eyes bulged, and Margot realized she had a new technique to play with. Deep throat forgotten, she set up a steady, humming purr. Vern lasted all of forty five seconds before stiffening, trying to find a place to put his hands without choking her by driving her onto his cock, and filled Margot's mouth with something that had started out merely tasting weird, but over time had come to be ambrosia to her. When he finished, powerful arms reached under her armpits and literally lifted the stocky woman into Vern's embrace while he husked, "I'd been planning on leaving that load in that pretty pussy of yours!"

"It's okay," she chuckled, masking her surprise at Vern's strength by nuzzling his neck, "You'll be ready again after supper, and I wanted an appetizer."

Vern rubbed his hands on Margot's broad back, thinking, 'Now, THIS is a woman!'

Time passed. Alan awoke to a combination of the unaccustomed chill of having no bedclothes over his back, a certain urgency in his bladder, and dents from the warm but bony body he was still lying on - and, surprisingly - in. He figured he would have shrunk to a nub while asleep - especially after THAT cum - but he was still half-hard. Lying there for a moment, he detected slow, rhythmic pulses in his female sheath of flesh - that must explain it. Alan gently removed lax arms, (the legs had apparently fallen away of their own accord, although Pamela's upright knees framed his hips), and began to work his way free - without waking her, if possible. It appeared to be; Pamela was sleeping the sleep of the just, snoring softly. Alan managed to get himself into the air and stood back to feel a sudden chill on his crotch; he was soaked - both of them were, on examination. Was all of this cum, or had Pamela soaked them in lubricant, too? He drew a sheet over her to keep off the chill, and then padded off to the bath.

It is a commentary on Alan's state of mind that he never even considered leaving. But, all in all, it wasn't surprising. When a man has sex with a woman, gets up, and goes home, the interlude is rapidly shelved. But when a man has sex with a woman, goes to sleep, and wakes up still in her liquid embrace, THAT is when the jaws of the mink-lined trap - while perhaps not yet closed - have enveloped him.

Alan returned to the bed with a towel and a damp washcloth in hand. He momentarily dropped them on the night table while wrestling with the alarm clock - much to do before the morning's meeting, and there was no need to stress either of them by causing one or both to be late for work - then recollected them for the next task. Gently, he drew back the covers and went to work with the cloth. Pamela stirred and murmured, and Alan murmured, "Roll over, Dear; I'm going to put a towel down."

Pamela hadn't really surfaced; it had been a long time since she'd been this relaxed. The comforting feel of the heavy blanket or pillow she'd cuddled up with was gone - maybe if she rolled over like the deep voice in her head was telling her to, she'd find it...

Alan draped the towel over the place on the bottom sheet where things were a soaking puddle, and pulled up the top sheet and comforter/bedspread, paying attention to where Pamela was groping and clutching for it, then slid in to spoon himself to her. Pamela clutched the bedclothes to her, but just as she realized that this wasn't adequate, a comforting warm, soft surface conformed itself to most of her back, and a tendril slithered under her arm and collected a breast. Pamela sighed and tucked herself back into the embrace, immediately relaxing.

Alan didn't, however; he'd assumed that sleep would return when he returned to bed, but Pamela's soft ass and smooth back - and the soft breast in his hand - banished it. An erection made its presence known immediately, though, rising between the cheeks of her soft ass, pointed toward the source of the damp warmth that it had enjoyed so recently. After a bit, unable to stop himself, he began to move it gently, sliding it slowly along the furrow between her legs. Pamela accepted this, even to the extent of again becoming wet and backing her ass toward him, sighing, as her dreams turned erotic. Alan's fingers closed on her chubby nipple as his confidence rose, and Pamela's arousal rose. She awakened, slowly, to serious heat - but the source of her arousal was also the cure. Alan became aware that Pamela was awake when her hand settled on the underside of his cock, pressing against her. In a moment, a thick contralto voice husked, "Put it in..."

Alan pushed Pamela forward a bit to facilitate his insertion, and slid his erection into a thoroughly wet opening. Both of them sighed in pleasure at the penetration. Alan made no effort to go wild; instead, he pulled Pamela back against him, sliding his left hand under her to capture her left breast, as his right recollected her right. Pamela moaned and arched her back, adding her motion to the slow stroke. Alan leaned over and kissed her neck, murmuring, "Sorry, I couldn't sleep..." Pamela had nothing to say - she was too busy moaning gently. This type of sex had little in common with the shattering pounding they had given each other earlier in the evening, but it was every bit as nice. They lay there, barely moving, Pamela wiggling and clenching while Alan moved slowly in and out, neither moving very much - just enough for constant stimulation. This way, it took a while for Pamela to climax, but the journey was almost as pleasant as the arrival; Pamela came three times, gently, in thirty minutes - soft, yet powerful surges of release. But Alan wasn't getting quite enough stimulation to make the final ascent, so he began a more urgent motion, which stoked a hotter matching fire in Pamela. Both began looking for purchase that their current position didn't grant in order to increase the urgency of their coupling, and became mildly frustrated when it was not forthcoming. Finally, Alan grunted, "I think we should roll up and do doggy, now."

"Okay," Pamela agreed. She had a serious fire going, and only one thing was going to douse it. "Will we have to... ?"

"Disconnect? I don't know." Alan pondered. "Roll up, and I'll try to follow." Pamela got an arm under her to push off, and made the first attempt, but Alan wasn't quite ready, and she collapsed back. Alan understood instantly, "Sorry. I'll count to three, okay?" Alan got his left hand under him and did the count, "One... Two... THREE!" He gave a powerful heave to match Pamela's, and they ALMOST made it, but disconnected during the jar that occurred while they settled onto their knees. "Damn!" Alan exclaimed, "So close!" He knelt up and drove himself into Pamela in one stroke.

"Ooogh!" Pamela moaned. She dropped onto her forearms and pushed back - this was just what the doctor ordered!

"Like that?" Alan asked. Pamela nodded. It seemed that Alan had somehow found new depths to play in, and the force of his stroke brought him solidly into contact with her erect nub of a clitoris. Alan took the nod, grasped Pamela's narrow hips, and began to drive.

This wasn't going to last long for either of them; Alan was opening new horizons for Pamela, and the feel of her depths and her pubic bone sliding along the underside of his penis was THE THING to get Alan off the ground, headed for high flight. Alan picked up the pace, bringing a rhythmic slap as they pounded together, and Pamela lifted her head and moaned in pleasure. This spurred Alan on, and he increased the pace even further. Pamela began to vocalize, gasping, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" with every impact on her clitoris, music to Alan's ears. In a few moments, the urgency began to climb, topping out with "OH! OH!!! OOOHHH!!! NNNNNGGGGGG!" as she dropped her head and thrust a climaxing vagina up to her impaler, and Alan went rigid and spewed into her, teeth clenched and muscles rippling as he instinctively tried to penetrate her womb directly.

Exhausted and sated, he dropped forward onto Pamela's back, kissing her neck. "I bet we can get down, though. Roll left, Dear." Pamela basically collapsed, but it worked. Alan collected the bedclothes one-handed, resumed clutching her breasts and the pair again drifted toward sleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.