Eternal Toilet Slave - Cover

Eternal Toilet Slave

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 12: 20 Years, More or Less

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: 20 Years, More or Less - Unemployed and down on his luck, Jeremy gets picked up by a sexy Goth chick in a bar and goes home with her. The next morning, she asks him to be a toilet slave for her and all her housemates. He agrees! Only problem is...he doesn't have a clue what a toilet slave is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Horror   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Slow   Caution   Violence  

Weeks passed. Months passed. Years passed. I had lost count of the years that had passed, but I recollect quite a number of changing seasons from summer to winter to summer to winter. I sensed that I had aged quite a bit. Not once, even for a moment, had I been unshackled and removed from their toilet-slave mechanism since the day they installed me. Over half of my life had been spent inside a single room--a bathroom, subsisting on nothing except female human waste and other body excreta (except for that one time that she fed me spit-soaked pre-chewed chocolate cake).

The house had changed over several times in the years that passed. Laurie married her boyfriend and moved out a year or so after they took that final vote to keep me. Janet moved in to take her place. I missed Laurie for the longest time. Janet was strict about respect and silence, and seldom had anything to say to me.

Erica, too, went through a couple of boyfriends, then got married and moved out a few years after Laurie. Jill and Kate, another lesbian couple, moved in; and it was a bitch to satisfy two lesbian couples in one household. They were as abusive toward me as Darcie and Francesca. I swear, the four of them got together regularly to devise creative ways to torment me.

Leiko broke up with her boyfriend, and went through a few until she found one willing to be her exclusive toilet slave in a D/s relationship, then she moved out. Chin, a Chinese girl that Leiko knew and recommended, took Leiko's place, and she was just as cruel and demanding as Leiko.

Between Janet, Chin, Darcie, Francesca, Jill and Kate, I hadn't a single friendly individual in the household. I don't know how I would have stayed sane if it weren't for Julie inside my head.

Thanks, love!

You're welcome, my sweet!

Darcie and Francesca eventually moved out. Keisha, a tall muscular black girl with a tight kinky orange afro took their place. The first few times she used me were so intimidating! Her pink pussy glowed like a neon tube between her black hairy pussy lips. And the utter blackness of her ass crack between her black ass cheeks was shocking. It was so gross the first time she took a shit, huge turd after turd emerging from that black abyss that was her black asshole.

One weekend, they had a sleepover with a formal dinner on Friday evening followed by a wild party that lasted all night, through all of Saturday, and until Sunday morning. One of them called the event a "munch." What it meant to me was about 20 or so pussies and asses to drink and eat from during the whole weekend--a diverse mix: some black, some white, some Hispanic, some Chinese or other Asian.

I loved getting to taste all new flavors, and I could tell from the taste of all their shit that they ate well for their dinner. But the rest of the weekend proved to be a test of even my endurance. Once the dinner ended and the party really got going, there was rarely a moment that there wasn't a line of drunken women waiting to use me. Imagine--my stomach was bloated and sore from swallowing so much fluid, yet woman after woman sat on my face and pissed in my mouth giving me no other option but to swallow it. I hadn't experienced such torture since the days when I first became a toilet slave to those five original women.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.