Eternal Toilet Slave - Cover

Eternal Toilet Slave

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 11: Six Months

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Six Months - Unemployed and down on his luck, Jeremy gets picked up by a sexy Goth chick in a bar and goes home with her. The next morning, she asks him to be a toilet slave for her and all her housemates. He agrees! Only problem is...he doesn't have a clue what a toilet slave is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Horror   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Slow   Caution   Violence  

I had been a toilet slave to these five women for so long that I had stopped counting the weeks. I had a vague recollection that I had asked Laurie to take another vote six months later, but I had no sense of how much time had gone by. I might have been there for just a couple of months, or I might have been there a year already.

I no longer yearned to return to the corporate world of programming, and dealing with tyrannical bosses, nitpicking project leaders, office politics, political correctness, and the constant threat of layoffs. That world was as alien to me now as being a toilet slave had been to me back then.

And truth be told, I had become content and complacent. I had developed the strength and lung capacity to hold my breath for extended lengths of time--long enough, even, to satisfy Leiko.

"Jenny," Erica said, "you've been here six months, and like we promised, we took another vote."

"Oh?"

"Here's what we decided. We wish you would stay, but you may leave. But just so you know, if you decide to stay, we will never again hold another vote on whether you may leave."

"I've already made my decision, Mistress Erica."

"Yes, Jenny?"

Jeremy! No!

Hush, Julie!

"I choose to stay."

Jeremy, why?

Julie, we may be two independent minds inside my head, but we share a single memory. So you know why.

Yes, I suppose I do.

Erica smiled down at me. "Somehow, we all thought you might. Now open up, I need to take a shit."

We could have made something of ourselves, Jeremy, what with two minds working together in one body.

Hush, Julie! I'm hungry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.