Eternal Toilet Slave - Cover

Eternal Toilet Slave

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 10: Week 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Week 7 - Unemployed and down on his luck, Jeremy gets picked up by a sexy Goth chick in a bar and goes home with her. The next morning, she asks him to be a toilet slave for her and all her housemates. He agrees! Only problem is...he doesn't have a clue what a toilet slave is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Horror   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Slow   Caution   Violence  

Whoever has been putting ointment on me repaired my broken shackle Monday night. But I had already felt the terrible confirmation. I cried again all Monday night until Tuesday morning. And that terrible itch had returned with a vengeance, but my shackles were as tight as ever.

Tuesday night, Erica came into the bathroom with a strange woman--a slender blonde about the same age as Erica. She wasn't dressed Goth either, she was wearing a black tube top with a short denim skirt. The view up her skirt from my angle would have been a real cock hardener, if only I had a cock. Erica showed her the showers and sinks then they walked up to me.

"And this," Erica said, "is Jenny. She's our toilet slave that I told you about."

"Oh my!" she said, putting her hands to her mouth. "She looks like a guy."

"I'll explain about that later. Come on, let's go for a swim!"

"Okay!" Diane said, then the two women rushed off together.

Do you know who that is, Julie?

Nope.

A little later, after Darcie had just taken a shit, Erica came into the bathroom with that woman, both wearing white terrycloth bathrobes. They were dripping under their robes, and I could smell the pungent odor of chlorine. Oh, how I'd love to go for a swim!

Erica said to her, "You take that shower, Diane, and I'll take this one."

"Is there a toilet I could use first?" Diane asked.

"Yeah!" Erica giggled. "Right there!" She was pointing down at me.

"I don't know..." Diane stammered.

"That's what she's there for!" Erica said. "Go ahead! Unless you want to pee in the shower."

"But I have to..." and Diane whispered into Erica's ear.

"She does that too!" Erica said.

While reaching for that cabinet door over my head, Erica said to me, "Mistress Diane needs to take a shit. Do you have any objections, Jenny?"

"No, Mistress Erica," I answered. "I like to try new flavors."

Did you really say that? Julie asked.

Yeah! It just came out! I can't believe I really said that!

Erica started her shower and Diane stepped into my alcove and closed the curtain. She was completely naked after she hung her robe. She cautiously sat on me, dripping chlorinated pool water onto my face.

Looking up at her between her legs, her face turned the brightest shade of red as she sat on my face with my nose in her blonde muff.

She grimaced and flooded my mouth with her pee. Then she lifted up to let me take a breath, then sat back down with her ass over my mouth.

She squirmed around for a minute or two, occasionally lifting up to let me take periodic breaths.

I said, "Maybe it would help if I licked your ass to relax you."

"Okay," she squeaked.

She pressed her ass back down to my mouth and I licked her sphincter, wetting it with my tongue, and pressing my tongue slightly into the dimple.

"Oh!" she gasped

I licked a little more, and slid my tongue into her rectum once again, but a little deeper.

That must have relaxed her enough, for her sphincter puckered and shat out a long skinny turd.

Then another.

And another.

I swallowed as she shat out one last log.

I licked her asshole clean, then she stood and said, "Thank you, Jenny! I can't believe I just took a shit right into someone's mouth, and they swallowed it! I thought it would be gross, but, wow! That was such a rush!"

"Thank you, Mistress Diane!" I answered. "I'm happy that I pleased you! Please don't be bashful about using me again!"

"Okay," she giggled. "I can't wait to do that again! But don't you get sick eating people's waste?"

"At first, I threw up a few times, but now I can't imagine any other life. Will you be living here from now on?"

"No," she said. "I was Erica's roommate in college. I'm just visiting for the weekend. But, oh! If you ever meet my husband, please don't tell him what we just did!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.