Eternal Toilet Slave - Cover

Eternal Toilet Slave

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 9: Week 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Week 6 - Unemployed and down on his luck, Jeremy gets picked up by a sexy Goth chick in a bar and goes home with her. The next morning, she asks him to be a toilet slave for her and all her housemates. He agrees! Only problem is...he doesn't have a clue what a toilet slave is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Horror   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Slow   Caution   Violence  

Later in the week, I was coughing and gasping for breath after Leiko had just given me a piss and shit when Erica walked in.

"Leiko, come downstairs," Erica said. "Darcie and Francesca want to call a vote on something."

"What?" she asked.

"I dunno."

About a half-hour later, I felt that pipe lifted off my cock. A pair of hands started feeling me up, stroking my cock and kneading my balls.

Was it Leiko? No one else had ever came into that room to fondle me, so who else could it be? Well, I just lay there and enjoyed it.

Then I felt moist lips tickle the head of my cock.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I moaned.

After a month, I had come only a handful of times, and only upon being shat into by someone's ass. I had a hair trigger to end all hair triggers. She slid her lips down my shaft and I exploded into her mouth as my body rocked against its tight bonds.

I must have come buckets. Then she pinched the base of my cock between her teeth. Man, I hate it when women do that! Don't they know how much that hurts?

A moment later, I felt a pinch that sent daggers through my whole body. "Yaaaaaaaah!" I screamed so loud that it had to have been heard throughout the whole house.

I felt flush, like all the blood had drained out of my body. Daggers were still racing through my lower body and upper legs. I felt like I was about to faint from the pain.

Then I felt something cold and metallic pinch me at the base of my balls. No! Not again!

After another moment, pain rocked my body, and the world went hazy.

I came to, sputtering and gasping, with Laurie standing over me, pouring cold water onto my face.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

My whole crotch area felt like it was on fire. I still felt flush and nauseous. "What did you do to me?"

She knelt down and put her hand on my forehead. "Darcie and Francesca called another vote to castrate you a little while ago."

"Oh, God! No! My cock! Please! They didn't cut off my cock! No!"

She rubbed my forehead. "It hurts, doesn't it?" she asked.

I started to cry. Tears flooded out of my eyes and down my face. "More than anything I ever felt! Oh, why? Why?"

"I don't think they should have done it, but, Jeremy, you have to understand something. While you're here, we own you. You are our property."

"But..."

"And another thing," she said.

"What?" I sobbed.

"We also voted to change your name to 'Jenny'."

Laurie stroked me one more, then left.

The fire in my crotch wouldn't let me sleep, and I cried and wailed all night long.

And even though they cut off my cock and balls and changed my name to "Jenny," I knew I was still a guy inside. They could never take my "Y" chromosome away from me!

The pain subsided by morning, and I could feel a tugging deep inside me at my crotch. Some sort of wire brushed against my inner thigh when I squirmed a certain way.

When morning came, it was just a blur of crotches in my face. I vaguely remember swallowing some piss, shit, bellybutton gunk, and some toenail clippings. Francesca, not to be outdone in disgusting things to feed me, took some clippers and clipped the calluses off her feet and dropped them in my mouth. They tasted worse then toenails, almost as foul as shit, but at least they were somewhat chewable.

I was never so glad for the house to empty, leaving me alone in my misery for the next eight or nine hours.

When I had to pee, I feared it would sting like hell, but I didn't feel a thing. That was odd.

After about 15 minutes, boredom settled in again, but I was still glad to be all-alone.

How do you stand this boredom? I heard Julie's voice from just outside the toilet seat.

Oh, great! Now I'm hallucinating about Julie again. I sure miss her though, even though she was so mean to me.

I am really sorry about that, Jeremy. Please forgive me!

"Mistress Julie?" I called out.

Shhhh! Don't speak or they'll think you're crazy.

But where are you?

I'm right here, Jeremy.

It's "Jenny" now.

To me, you're still "Jeremy." And I never liked those two dykes, either.

Where are you, Mistress Julie?

Jeremy, I guess you can kill that Mistress crap now. I'm here! Inside you!

Inside me? How?

How the fuck do I know? I've been laying low ever since, well, that day Erica heard you talking to me.

Laying low?

Yeah, exploring your memories. I remember growing up as a boy in upstate New York, and also as a girl in central New Jersey. It's really kinky! You know?

What? How? Then I thought back to my own childhood. What the fuck? I do--I really do--remember equally well, growing up as a boy and as a girl. Holy shit!

Yeah! Freaky, ain't it?

Fuck!

I was such a hot babe that night! I can't believe you thought I was a whacko when you first saw me!

What? How do you know that? Hey! So you thought I was a geek you could easily take advantage of? Shit!

Yeah. Look, Jeremy. All our memories--everything we ever saw, or did, or thought about--every embarrassing moment and every kinky fantasy in our whole lives--are wide open to each other. So we better call a truce, okay?

Sure. But I don't hold anything against you, Julie. Now that I see into your, uhm, head, everything you did to get me to be your toilet slave makes perfect sense. I probably would have done the exact same thing.

The funny thing, Jeremy, is I know you would have done the same thing if you were me. So you have no reason to be mad at me any more.

Julie and I spent the rest of the afternoon reliving each other's childhood. Of course, I skipped over the times when I--I mean Julie--made out with a guy, or got fucked, or gave some guy a blowjob, but otherwise it was fascinating having two complete childhood memories.

The women arrived home from work way too soon that day.

Erica got home first and peed.

Hey Julie! Should we try telling them that you're in my head with me?

They'll never believe us, Jeremy.

Isn't there some secret, like in the movies, I can tell to make someone believe the impossible?

Hmmm, try this! Laurie and I got drunk about a year ago when everyone else went away for Thanksgiving and we did 69 together. We both swore that we'd never tell a soul.

Hey, yeah! I remember that, Julie! Holy shit!

Francesca came home next and sat on me. She pissed and shit. "Clean my ass good, bitch," she said.

Darcie came home next. She also pissed and shit. Her shit was still wet and gooey.

"C'mon, cunt!" she scolded as she shat continuous sloppy shit into my mouth while I held my breath with my nose buried in her twat.

"Swallow faster, slut!"

Oh, how do you keep from puking, Jeremy?

It's no big deal, Julie. I don't even remember what real food tastes like any more.

Darcie finally emptied her bowels into my stomach. I thanked her and she left.

Finally, Laurie came into the bathroom and peed.

As she was about to leave, I said, "Mistress, Laurie?"

"Yes, Jenny?"

"I have something interesting to tell you."

"Oh?"

"Remember when Mistress Erica fed me Julie's ashes? Well, Julie is here, inside my head, and we've been talking to each other."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.