Eternal Toilet Slave - Cover

Eternal Toilet Slave

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 8: Week 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Week 5 - Unemployed and down on his luck, Jeremy gets picked up by a sexy Goth chick in a bar and goes home with her. The next morning, she asks him to be a toilet slave for her and all her housemates. He agrees! Only problem is...he doesn't have a clue what a toilet slave is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Horror   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Slow   Caution   Violence  

No one mentioned the prospective housemates in front of me during the following week.

Except for the time that Darcie got sick, the week passed as usual.

Darcie, of course, rushed in one evening and rooted through that cabinet where they keep that leather strap.

Shit! Why is she going to punish me for now?

She looked ill, and I knew something was wrong the way she frantically pulled stuff out.

She grabbed a large funnel and shoved the small end into my mouth. No sooner than she did that, that she puked into the open end of the funnel, flooding my mouth with her putrid vomit.

She gasped for a moment, then went "Urp!" and puked again.

The smell of vomit in the air, and the taste in my mouth, made me want to vomit, but she was holding the funnel firmly in my mouth forcing my jaw open.

She knelt there in front of the toilet (me) for about five minutes before standing, rinsing the funnel off in the sink, and returning to bed.

Well, I had become so accustomed to drinking piss, eating shit, and swallowing all manner of bodily secretions and discards, that I swallowed her vomit while resisting the urge to puke it back up.

The week went by normally after that. Then the following Saturday, Laurie came into the bathroom with the Japanese girl. "And you saw our toilet slave, Leiko?"

"Yes," she said in a soft voice with a Japanese accent.

A moment later, Darcie and Francesca came in. "Welcome to the house, Leiko!"

"Thanks! It is beautiful place! I love the privacy!"

Darcie said, "So do we! Almost moved in?"

"We have more things to bring up to room, then we go to bring U-Haul back, and we are done. I wish Kano could see this wonderful bathroom!"

Kano? Is that male or female?

"Yes, well," Francesca said, "you know the rules, girls only."

"But you did say he can stay over on weekends, yes?"

"Of course he can! Most of us have guys over on weekends."

"Okay, great! But, we'd, you know, like to shower together."

"We know," Darcie and Francesca giggled. "But the guest bathroom just down the main hall has a large shower. Plus there's the bathtub for two in the sunroom, and a hot tub next to the indoor pool, and another hot tub out on south balcony overlooking the outdoor pool. We showed them to you! Remember?"

"Yeah," Francesca said, "There's tons of places here for two to get wet."

Although all the regulars used me throughout the rest of the day, I didn't see Leiko again until late that night.

The first time she used me, it was to clean her boyfriend's spunk out of her pussy. She didn't say a word to me. She just came in naked with a towel dangling between her hairy legs. Unshaven legs didn't phase me any more. Just before she sat, when she was lowering her ass onto my face, I saw she had a tattoo of a dragon that covered her whole back and ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.