Eternal Toilet Slave - Cover

Eternal Toilet Slave

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 7: Week 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Week 4 - Unemployed and down on his luck, Jeremy gets picked up by a sexy Goth chick in a bar and goes home with her. The next morning, she asks him to be a toilet slave for her and all her housemates. He agrees! Only problem is...he doesn't have a clue what a toilet slave is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Horror   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Slow   Caution   Violence  

Late one night during the next week, Francesca came running into the bathroom, completely naked, turned on the light, and slammed her ass on my face.

Within a split second, her asshole gushed wide open, filling my mouth with syrupy, lumpy shit. Man, I never chugged shit down so fast as I did just then! If I hadn't, it would have forced its way down my throat, my windpipe, up my nose, and who knows where else.

"Ugh," she moaned after I cleaned her. Then she went back to bed.

She didn't stay in bed long. She came running back out into the bathroom and slammed her ass down on my face again. And again, she instantly flooded my mouth with more syrupy, lumpy shit that I had to struggle to gulp down.

"Mistress Francesca?" I said. "Maybe you could use the normal toilet if you have diarrhea?"

"What the fuck?" she moaned and reached for the leather strap. Then changed her mind and said, "Oh, fuck it!"

I though that had settled it. I was wrong. She came back to me less than five minutes later. This time, she was carrying a pail. Once again, she slammed her ass on my face and spewed forth a flood of diarrhea shit. She dropped the pail in front of her and leaned forward and spewed her stomach into the pail, while sitting on my face.

This time, she didn't leave and return to bed. She squirmed and groaned while I gasped for fleeting breaths as her ass moved up and down on my face. She puked again into the pail. Then a moment later, leaned back, and flooded my mouth with more diarrhea.

Her diarrhea was getting more and more liquid, less and less solid, though just as foul, if not more so, than normal shit.

It's a good thing I had been at this for a few weeks by then. I had got over my queasiness of eating shit, and I had got pretty good at swallowing quickly while 100-pounds of ass sat on my face. I can't imagine what it would have been like for me if one of them had had diarrhea during my first week as a toilet slave.

She sat on me almost constantly the whole night, hour after hour, puking into the pail and gushing diarrhea into my mouth. I never thought I'd ever wish I didn't have to stare into a hairy female crotch sitting on my face.

In the early morning, she tried to return to bed, but her diarrhea always brought her back out to me. Though, as the morning drew on, her visits became less and less frequent.

My stomach was in agony from being so bloated, and it felt like it was on fire from her hot diarrhea.

Then it was time for the morning rush. Darcie gave me one of her nasty syrupy shits, then I lost it. Lying on my back, I must have puked a gallon up all over my face and down the drain under the back of my head.

"What the fuck?" Darcie screamed. But she must have known that Francesca had diarrhea all night. She reached up to get that leather strap.

"I'm sorry Mistress Darcie," I said, my mouth still filled with my puke that tasted like Francesca's diarrhea. "Mistress Francesca had diarrhea all night, and I just lost it. Please forgive me! Please!"

"Well, okay," she said and slapped me once with the strap. "But that was for speaking out of turn."

"Ow!" That always hurt when they slapped me with that damn strap. At least it didn't hurt as much as when I got my tongue pierced. Huh? I never had my tongue pierced! Where did that thought come from? Must have been a brain fart.

Darcie rinsed out the pail and splashed me with cold water a couple of times to wash away my puke, then took a shower alone.

Then Erica came in, peed, and shaved her legs.

A moment later, Francesca rushed in and squirted a stream of liquid out her ass, but not so much that it hurt to swallow this time.

Laurie came next, peed, shit, shaved her legs, and got into a shower.

The bathroom was empty after that. Francesca stayed home from work, of course. She came to me infrequently during the afternoon. By then, she was largely over her diarrhea, and she just had little squirts of liquid out her ass.

Believe it or not, I cried a little each night for Julie. I would have willingly swallowed her pick-ups' spunk every weekend for the rest of my life if it would bring her back alive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.